Chuck Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers

Sammy had tears in her eyes. "Edward is my fiancé. I don't really love him but it's somewhat of a setup of my parents. I'm so sorry that I lied to you. It's just that when I first met you I liked you. I didn't know I would fall for you but after making love with you, I felt differently. I can understand if you hate me and want to leave."

"Where is Diane now?" I asked.

"She has a boyfriend that lives and works in town. She stays with him Monday through Thursday and then the two of us ride home together. If he's busy, Diane and I somewhat hangout together. Needless to say, she doesn't know about you."

"So what do I mean to you? Just a fuck, since you've never been with a black guy."

"How can you say that? No, I don't sleep around; I have told you the truth except about Edward?" Sammy said.

"Don't forget about the part about being engaged. I felt something special when I first saw you. I told you that. I've dated a lot, but there was never anyone special. Then I met you. I saw you as that special person. I was honest with you from the beginning."

"Chuck, I didn't know that us getting together was going to happen. When it did, I was as surprised as anyone. I have never in my life acted like that. I care for you and like being with you." Sammy had tears in her eyes.

I couldn't help it, but I took her in my arms and held her. I loved her and had no idea what was going to happen between us. I raised her chin and kissed her. I could taste her tears running down her cheek.

"I want to make love to you," I whispered in her ear."

"I want to, but I can't," she said.

"And why is that?"

"It's not because I don't want to but I'm on my period. We can kiss and cuddle if you want."

"No, we're going to have sex. I'm not afraid of a little blood, are you?"

"I've never done it when I was on my period. I don't know what to expect. I'll try if you really want to."

We sat on the couch and I began kissing her, undid her blouse, and removed it and her bra. I squeezed and rubbed her breasts as we kissed. I moved my lips down to her nipples and began kissing and sucking on them. There was no doubt in my mind that she was getting hot.

She asked me to sit up and released my cock from the confines of my jeans. Leaning over she took the head of my cock into her mouth and began sucking on it. She held on to it while kissing my balls. I watched her look up into my eyes to let me know she was doing this for me. She took more of my cock into her mouth till she began to gag and backed it up some.

I had her stand up and my cock popped out of her mouth. I walked her to the bedroom, and on the way grabbed a few towels and spread them on the bed. I went to take off her jeans and she said she would do it, being embarrassed about her period.

While she took off her jeans and panties, I removed my shirt and jeans as well as my briefs. I had her lay on the towels and got between her legs. She looked away as I rubbed my hard cock against her pussy. There was a little blood, but it only helped to make her pussy more moist.

"Sammy, look at me." She turned her head and looked in my eyes. "Tell me what you want."

"I want you to make love to me," she said. "I want you in me."

"What about Edward?" I asked.

"Hell with Edward, I want you to make love to me, please."

I pushed the head of my cock into her. I watched her close her eyes and raise her hips. I fed her more cock and she felt wetter. I didn't know if it was blood or her sex juices. We began to fuck harder. I looked down and my cock had blood and white juices all over it.

"Fuck me, give me your cock, feels so good, never stop. I want to feel your cock in me forever." She was rambling on and on about me fucking her and how much she liked it. I doubt she even realized what she was saying.

I came hard and could feel myself filling her pussy with my cum. She screamed out having another orgasm. When I felt her pussy had stopped pulsating, I got off her, went into the bathroom and wiped of my cock. When I came out, she had grabbed a towel and held it between her legs and went and took a shower. I got dressed, sat down and waited for her.

I knew we needed to talk. She came out of the bathroom dressed in jeans and a blouse. "Sammy we need to talk. I've been totally in love with you ever since the day we met; I even told you so. I thought we had something going and now I find out you're engaged and were using me."

"It's not totally true. Yes, I've been engaged and should have told you from the beginning. I didn't mean for any of this to happen. I've been infatuated with you ever since the first time I met you in the cafeteria. I was just being nice and a little flirting. I never thought I would fall for you like I did.

"When we first got together I couldn't believe what I let you do. I've never done anything in my life like that ever, but it felt so good. So, I let it go beyond that and sort of led a double life. I was the student by day and your mistress by night."

"What about your weekends?" I asked.

"I stay with my parents and do what all people do."

"Do you see Edward when you're home?"

"Yes," she said as she looked down.

"Did you have sex with him?"

She had tears in her eyes and said, "Yes, I was expected to, but it isn't the same as you and I making love."

"Why don't you leave him and tell your parents about me?"

"And say what? Mom, Dad, I don't love Edward. I love Chuck, this black guy that I met at school. We fuck every chance we can. I don't know a lot more about him other than he wants to open up an exercise gym."

I got up and walked out the door. I didn't have any idea where we were going from there. I didn't see her at all the following week. My friends noticed it when they saw how hard I was playing at practice. In the game that weekend, I played as hard as I ever had. My coach was even surprised. I was taking out my anger on the opposing team.

On Monday, Sammy came into the cafeteria with Diane again. She stopped by my table where I was sitting with friends and handed me a note. As the girls walked away, I saw Diane smile at my friend Willard. I asked him if he knew her and he said he didn't, but he might try to get to know her better.

I read my note after practice. "Chuck I miss you and want to see you. Please stop by tonight. We don't have to have sex, but I at least want to talk and explain things to you."

I stopped by that evening and she invited me in. "I miss you Chuck. I want us to be friends. I'll only be here until the holidays. First of the year I'll be going to work in the government offices. Can we spend the few weeks we have left, together?"

What the hell was I suppose to say? She was a hot, good-looking white woman who was great having sex with. My only problem was that I believed I was in love with her.

"I also want to let you know that I told Diane about us. She kept asking me questions about you and I told her that we had sex and that it was great. She asked me if it was true that black men were bigger and I told her it was true."

"I told you it wasn't, why did you lie to her? In fact why did you tell her anything about us?"

"I needed to tell someone and I know Diane has cheated on her boyfriend a number of times. She promised me she wouldn't say anything to Edward as long as it was just a fling. I told her that's all it was, but you mean much more than that to me. She also asked me to ask you to fix her up with one of your friends to help keep her silence."

"I don't know what to say or do. Making love to you is all I ever think about. I don't know what is going to happen after you leave. As far as a fuck toy for your future sis-in-law, Willard is willing and waiting to fill the bill."

"Chuck, I don't know about my life anymore. It was pretty much planned out that I would be marrying Edward and eventually he would be running for political office. All I know is that I would prefer a few secret hours of making love to you, more than anything else. All I will have in the future is memories and I want them of us being together."

I was really in kind of a fix. Just fucking some white girl or any other color girl wasn't ever a big thing to me, but I never fell for them. I had good sex and let them go on their way. This was different; I believed I had true feelings for Sammy.

"I want nothing to do with your friend Diane, but I'll let Willard know his dream will be coming true. He saw Diane in the cafeteria and said he'd like to tap her."

"How can you arrange it? No one else must know about it."

"Willard is a close friend and he's going into the exercise business with me. We are going to buy out an existing gym after the first of the year. Willard is a Masseuse. If your friend would like a body massage, Willard can give her one, as well as anything else she might want."

"Do you give body massages too?" asked Sammy.

"I know how, but I'm not licensed. Exercise and bodybuilding is my department. So, if your friend wants a 'Massage by Willard', she can call him for an appointment. He gives them at the local hotel. We have football practice every day so it would have to be in the evening."

"Where does that leave us, Chuck? Are we going to stay friends? I only have a couple of weeks left before I have to go home for good." She looked so sad.

I was sad inside, but like she has told me, "We have sex going for us but hardly know anything else about each other. I know you're not interested in a family right now and that you are going to open up a business, which will be taking up most of your time. You also have to finish school and get your business degree.

"I told you what I would be doing after the first of the year. Our plans and futures don't match up, but we do have these next few weeks."

I pulled her to me and kissed her. In no time, we were naked and fucking like rabbits. She wanted memories of us; I was going to give them to her. Twice a week over the next three weeks, we made love. I did give her a hot oil massage over her whole body. Afterward I kissed every inch of her beautiful body.

She orgasmed when I rubbed the hot oil on her breasts' again, while I ate out her pussy. Her biggest and longest was when I fucked her from behind while she was on her knees on the bed. She lay with a pillow under her belly to get just the right height.

I rubbed warm oil over her pussy and slowly pushed my cock into her. At the same time, I applied hot oil on her beautiful ass and pushed first one and then two fingers into her asshole. She screamed out as she came and I never came so hard in my life.

Afterwards we cuddled and as I held her, I knew my life would never be the same. The only woman that I felt I loved would be leaving me for good. After getting dressed, I handed her a small package. It was an emerald necklace that I had bought her for Christmas.

She cried when she open it and said she loved me. Another time, another place, everything might have been different. We hugged and kissed one last time and it was the last I saw of her. She headed home for the holidays.

****

Willard did meet up twice with Diane. She was a good-looking woman, but nowhere near as beautiful as Sammy. There was just something elegant about Sammy. Willard told me how it went.

Diane got a room at the motel and Willard did the massage. It started out as a facial and then Diane added a shoulder massage. After they talked for a while, Diane mentioned she was interested in a back massage and that she would get Charlie horses in her thighs. Willard being the professional that he was, explained if she preferred he could call in a woman masseuse.

She said she would be fine with him doing it. He stepped out of the room and she slipped on a two-piece swimsuit. She lay on his table on her stomach and he began the massage.

Willard removed his massage oil from his bag, moved to the bed, and leaning over Diane, gently applied the oil to his hands and began rubbing her shoulders. He asked if she would mind if he unfastened her top as not to get any hot oil on it. She said it would be fine.

"That feels so good!" said Diane.

Willard then began to work on the small of her back using deep, firm strokes just above her bottom. He said he grabbed a pillow and thrust it under her hips, which lifted her white butt in the air.

"This pillow will help your back, Diane." Willard said as he gently pushed down on the small of her back.

Diane did not move! She just moaned and nodded with her head in the pillows at the head of the bed. He took more oil and began to work on the back of her legs. From her feet to the back of her knees, he worked his magic. He worked on the inside of her calves and knees. "It feels so good," Diane said.

"I'm working on the tightness in your thighs massaging them, releasing the tension. If you like I can do your bum but I would suggest you remove your swim bottoms as not to get oil on them."

Diane lifted her hips as Willard slipped off her swim bottoms leaving only her unfastened top under her breasts. Willard's hands immediately traveled onto her bottom and began to massage her buns. Her tan legs stopped and her round, sun-free white buns jiggled slowly. He rubbed her deep long ass crack. She was moaning louder. More of her lush pubic hair became visible.

Diane was also moving her hips up and down undulating her voluptuous butt under Willard's black hands. "Oh, that feels wonderful! My poor butt needs some tender loving care. Your hands are so big and strong!!"

"Diane, that's what I am here for. I can give your poor little bottom all the attention it needs. You will love it!! Your butt is so soft and white."

She was oblivious to all the display of her ass, as she hunched her hips up and down, displaying her sex as he manipulated her buns.

Diane was humping slowly and deliberately against the pillow under her hips. "I have never had my butt massaged! Your big hands feel so good!"

"I am going to get more comfortable, Diane. If you don't mind," He said as he slipped off his shirt and just had on his scrubs with a growing hard-on inside of them.

He asked Diane if she would mind turning over. She did and he could see her beautiful trimmed brunette bush. He reached up and pulled away her top leaving her completely naked. He took out the hot oils and began rubbing her breasts. He said she moaned and made a dozen different noises as he worked on her.

When he worked his way down to her bush, she asked him if he was going to fuck her. "Is that what you want?" asked Willard.

"Yes, I want to see your big black cock. I've never seen one before." Willard pulled it out and went to the head of the table."

"Suck it!" Diane was a bit stunned but took the head of his black cock and sucked and kissed the head. Willard in the meantime took hot oil, put some on his fingers, and pushed them into Diane's pussy. She screamed out how good it felt.

"Fuck me! Fuck me now!" said Diane.

Willard said she got off the table and they went to the bed where he fucked her with him on top. After she came, he lay on his back and she rode him to orgasm for a second time. Willard said that was one of the finest white pussies he had ever had. He also said she made another appointment for a massage the last day she would be in town.

The difference between Willard and I, was he just wanted to fuck the good-looking white woman who had a boyfriend. She in turn wanted to fuck a black guy. We've seen and been with women like this for years.

My situation was different. Even though I didn't know her that well, I believed I was in love with Sammy, which was a different ballgame. One thing Willard did tell me is that he filmed the last massage and fuck session, in case Diane should question it later.

****

Our last couple of football games, I played as hard as I ever had. I played as a defensive back and there was no way anyone was going to get by me. I used the anger and rage that I felt and channeled it into my playing. My coach complemented me over and over and asked me why I didn't always play that way.

"I don't know coach. I guess things change and I wanted to give it my all." I couldn't tell him I lost the only person I had ever loved.

We had one game left and it was a bowl game. It's been three weeks since I last saw Sammy. My buddies asked about her and I told them she was through taking her courses and headed home to Ohio. I did end up telling them that I did care for her, but it just was not to be.

As we ran out to the field for our final game, I noticed Sammy and Diane were there with two men. At half time, Diane stopped Willard just outside the locker room. She told him that she and Sammy told their boyfriends that they wanted to go to the bowl games since they did attend the school. Diane said the truth was, Sammy wanted to see me one last time.

They had left their seats and told their boyfriends they were going to the restroom. I did see Sammy, but I just couldn't stop and talk to her. It was just too hard to do. I did see tears in her eyes as she threw me a kiss.

During the last half of the game, my name was mentioned a dozen times on all the tackles I was making. I wanted to yell out, "This is all for you Sammy!"

The game was a blowout and we won. I looked in the stands and saw that Sammy was gone. A portion of my heart was gone with her.

End of chapter 1

Thank you for reading my story
Chapter 2 is finished and will post soon
Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,721 Followers
12