Chuck Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sir, it's all my fault. I fell in love with Sammy the day I met her. I know it sounds stupid, but it's true. The problem was when we first started going out for dinner I had no idea we would fall in love. When we first talked, she asked me about marriage and kids. I told her I wasn't the marrying kind and that I wasn't ready for any rug rats.

"That was when we first went out. When we got close, we never talked about it again. I believe that's why she never told me she was pregnant and came home. Sir, I really do love her and not just because she had my child. I would do whatever possible to give her and my child a good life. If I had known about her condition sooner, I would have been here for her. I've missed her so much over the last six months."

Mrs. Dayton spoke. "How and when did you find out about her 'umm' situation?"

"Yesterday, Ma'am, I was at my graduation ceremony and I saw her sister in-law Diane. I asked her about Sammy and she told me she was married and believed she had my child. I came as soon as I found out.

"Sammy, what about Dan? Do you love him?" asked Mr. Dayton.

With tears in her eyes she replied, "No Dad, I like him but I truly never loved him, especially after I met Chuck. I went with Dan because I thought that was what you and Mom wanted. I went with him and married him to please you." Sammy started crying. Mrs. Dayton went over and put her arms around her daughter. "I'm so sorry Mom, I guess I made a real mess of my life."

I quickly said, "Don't say that Sammy! I love you and I want to marry you and take care of you. I don't care what other people think. We're always happy when we are together."

"Chuck, do your parents know you are here?" asked Mr. Dayton.

"Yes Sir, I told them yesterday that I was going to go see my girlfriend and that she had my child."

"Do they know she is married and white?" he asked.

"No Sir, but the last thing my mom said was that she raised me right and for me to go do the right thing. Sammy being white will surprise them, that I'm sure of, but I also know that they will greet her and Charlie with open arms."

"Dad, I want to be with Chuck; I really do love him. I'm just not sure what to do."

"Chuck there are a couple of things you need to know. I love my family more than anything else in this world. If I would have known that Sammy didn't love Dan, there's no way that marriage would have taken place. I know I can talk to Dan and get the marriage annulled, that's not a problem. The problem is what do we do with you two?"

"Sir, I love her and will take care of her. I have a business..."

"Chuck, I believe you but I don't want my little girl to just up and move away and take our grandchild with her. I have some phone calls to make. We'll have a room made up for you tonight and we can all talk again tomorrow."

He got up and left the room. Mrs. Dayton smiled at us and said for us to all get ready for dinner. I was still holding my baby girl as we entered the kitchen. The maid took her and put her in a bassinet. Sammy looked at me and for the first time, said she was so happy to see me. After dinner, we sat and talked and she told me about the job she just quit. I told her about the exercise gym and how well we were doing.

She asked me about a website that she heard we had about men dating. It came back through Diane. She knew a couple of women who had used it. Thank God, they were single women and I wasn't part of the party. I couldn't lie to Sammy, not after everything she'd been through.

I told her I would no longer be part of the site. I would sell my share or whatever she wanted me to do, if she would just be part of my life. She said she wanted to be with me, but needed to know that I was serious.

We kissed for the first time since she had left. I wanted to take her right there on the couch but we both knew that wasn't going to happen. We kissed again and Mrs. Dayton entered the room and asked if we wanted to watch a movie with her.

We sat and watched a comedy and Sammy held Charlie in her arms. After the movie, I kissed my daughter and Sammy and went to bed. It was a rough night for me. I hardly slept with all these thoughts going through my head. I knew I wanted to take Sammy and Charlie and run away, but I also knew that real life doesn't work that way.

After I took a shower, Mrs. Dayton, Sammy and I had breakfast and talked. She assured us that everything would work out fine. I wished that I were that confident. I knew what I wanted but the path to get there was quite obscure. The one thing that didn't change was how beautiful Sammy looked.

"You really do love my daughter, don't you? I can see it in your eyes and in your actions," said Mrs. Dayton.

"Yes Ma'am, I really do. I honestly have never loved another woman. I don't have all the answers, but I'm sure Sammy and I can work it out. Right now what's bothering me is, I don't have the means to keep Sammy in the lifestyle she is accustomed. Also to be realistic I don't know if she would be happy living in my hometown being away from her friends and family."

I could see that Sammy was thinking about what I was saying. She was an only child and has always lived a life of luxury. She was brought up refined and educated. Having the baby changed her life totally. She ended up marrying a man she didn't love and had my child. Where should she go from here? I could see it was going to be a lot harder than just running away.

It was the crying of Charlie, that brought me out of my thoughts. Sammy told me to follow her; she said it was time for me to change the diaper on my baby. Mrs. Dayton laughed as Sammy and I went into the baby's room.

I was all thumbs, but I was able to change my little girl. It was hard to believe that someone so cute could crap out something so stinky. When I finished, she smiled at me and I lifted her up. She was so tiny. I saw Mrs. Dayton smile; when she saw I was holding Charlie.

I wasn't sure how Mr. Dayton felt, but I knew his wife loved Charlie. Sammy got a call from her Dad and was told to go to her office. He had a talk with Dan and transferred him to another department; it was in another government building. Sammy would be working for a woman who was also a family friend. She was reminded to keep everything low keyed.

I spent the day at the Dayton's house and making phone calls to my business partners. I wasn't sure what I was going to do but I needed some options. I knew that if Sammy and I stayed together, I'd be out of the porn dating business.

More than anything, I wanted to be with Sammy. A year ago, I'd have never thought I'd feel this way about a woman. It was more than her looks, even though she was beautiful. It was an inner beauty that I could feel when I was near her. As they said in an old movie I remember, "She completes me," and that's how I felt when I was with her.

When she came home, she seemed very happy. "Honey come in the other room with me; we need to talk."

Sammy spoke first. "Chuck I got to keep my job which I love. Mary Barton, my boss has always been like an aunt to me. She can't wait to meet you and Charlie. You'll like her."

"She's never seen Charlie?" I asked.

"No, Dan forbid me to take her anywhere. Mom has watched her since she's been born. Dan's parents wouldn't even come over. The only friend that has seen her is Diane and she adores her. Crazy isn't it."

"What about Dan and your marriage?"

"Dad had a long talk with Dan. To be honest, Dan wasn't at fault here. He married me because he thought I was carrying his child. I want you to know that I honestly wasn't sure. I wanted the baby to be yours, yet if it was Dan's things might have worked out a lot differently. I cried when Charlie was born and wasn't sure what to do. My parents wanted answers, but I wasn't ready to tell them about us.

"When I told them I was naming the baby Charlie they asked me why and I told them I needed time before telling them. Dan left the hospital mad and I wasn't sure what to do. Mom has watched Charlie for the last three weeks and they have really bonded. After work, I would come home to be with Charlie. I moved out of Dan's house until I could work things out.

"Dan is a good man but I didn't love him. He didn't deserve this to happen to him and it's my fault. Dad got him to agree to an annulment as though our marriage of six months never existed. He got him a better position in his administration. You do know my dad's the State Senator, don't you?"

"Yes, I heard that. So since you get to keep your job I take it you're not coming back with me?" Here I was confused again. I didn't want to lose her again and what about my baby?

"Dad wants to talk to you. He wouldn't even tell me what it's about. Chuck, I trust my dad. The only thing he asked me today was if I really loved you and not just for the sake of the baby."

"What did you tell him?"

"I told him I made a big mistake getting involved with you." I just looked down at the floor not knowing what to think. "I also told him that I let that mistake happen and love you more than anything, as much as I love Charlie and that I want you in my life."

"So, what's next?" I asked.

"Dad wants to talk with you alone tonight."

****

After dinner, Mr. Dayton and I went into his study to have a discussion. "Chuck, you seem like a nice enough guy. I know Sammy talked to you today and explained everything that went on at her workplace. I love my daughter more than anyone and like most dads, I want the best for her. Besides, I'm in the public eye.

"I want her to be happy and I know she loves you, but she also needs friends and family around her. I can't see her leaving here and running off to Detroit with you."

"Sir, I love her and with all due respect we are both adults. I might be a black man but I'm also a proud black man and have earned everything I have."

"Calm down Chuck, this is just a discussion. I should tell you that I ran a background check on you. You did quite well in high school and not too bad in college. I also found out that you were quite the ladies man."

"Sir, that was before I met Sammy, She changed my life."

Mr. Dayton laughed. "I also know about your website. It wasn't started up till January after Sammy came home."

"Sir, I told Sammy about the site and that I didn't want any more part in it, if she would stay with me."

"Yes, I talked to your partners and they are willing to buy you out. Your share is somewhere between thirty and fifty thousand. I also know that you have a savings account of twenty thousand. That's not too bad for someone who graduated two days ago.

"How did you find out all these things? Is this leading somewhere about me being black or not able to take care of Sammy and my baby?"

"Chuck, I work for the government. First, I don't have any problem with any race. I don't dislike black people but I never thought Sammy would fall in love with a person of color but she did. I have a proposition for you. If you agree than we'll call in my wife and Sammy and get their input."

"Next to our government offices is an exercise gym. It's run by my good friend Ralph, who by the way is a black man. Ralph is in his sixties and is thinking of retiring. He would like to sell his business and I talked to him about you. He is willing to hire you on a month trial basis to see if you get along with his clientele. If so, he is willing to sell you his business on land contract."

"That would be great, how much is he asking for the business?"

"A half million dollars with a down payment of a hundred thousand." My face dropped. I didn't have that kind of money. "If we can work something out, would you be interested in moving here and operating this business?"

"Yes, of course I would."

"Tomorrow I'll take you to meet Ralph. If it works out then we can talk to our woman. Keep it under wraps for now."

That evening Sammy tried to get everything out of me, but I told her that her dad said not to talk about it until I had something more concrete to tell her. The next day I went and met Ralph. He looked like a body builder. My physique was more trimmed, with the six-pack abs.

We got along great and he showed me around and introduced me to some of his clients. They were mostly people who worked in the government offices, came in during their lunch breaks, and did their exercise. He showed me his books and he made a good living. He had five other people on his staff, three women and two men.

They would have liked to buy the business but just didn't have the finances but loved their jobs. I knew if this deal went through, that I would keep them as employees. The business grossed over fifteen grand a month before expenses. After expenses, it still netted nearly ten grand a month.

According to Ralph, he wanted a hundred thousand down and two thousand a month, which he said, he was going to use for his retirement. I was to work in the business for a month to see how I liked it. He would pay me five hundred a week, the same as he paid his other employees.

I was happy, but still didn't know where I could raise a hundred thousand dollars. I also couldn't expect to stay at the Dayton's house for the trial month. I decided I'd go home for a few days and talk to my buddies about selling them my portion of the business and to let my parents in on my plans. First was the meeting with Sammy and Mr. and Mrs. Dayton that evening.

The four of us sat in the living room having coffee. Mr. Dayton looked at Sammy. "Samantha, are you sure you love this man? You need to know for sure, because being of different races you will encounter people who disagree with mixed marriages. I need for you to be sure, since it will affect all of us."

"Dad, I made a mess of it with Dan. I didn't love him and I was pregnant not knowing who the father was. I'm very sorry for all the problems I caused. When it comes to Chuck, yes I love him. I'm happy to have Charlie in my life. She's the bond between Chuck and I.

"Dad, I'm sorry for all I put you and Mom through. You both deserved better from me and I know I disappointed you. You raised me better than the way I acted. I really do love Chuck and I have no doubt that he loves me. I know we can make it work if given the chance."

"Chuck, do you have anything to share?" asked Mr. Dayton.

"I love your daughter. When she left school, there was an emptiness in my heart. I tried to fill that void but I didn't love anyone else. When I'd heard she had my child, I came here as soon as I could. I will do whatever it takes to support Sammy and my baby. Sir, I do want to marry Sammy and I want her to be happy." I was holding her hand and squeezed it, maybe even a little too hard.

Mrs. Dayton listened and asked about Charlie. She was her babysitter while Sammy worked. She said the baby was her granddaughter and wanted to be a big part of her life. When the baby was first born she knew her husband was against Sammy keeping her and sided with Dan, but over the last couple of weeks he began smiling at the little tot and now her dad was in the picture.

Mr. Dayton suggested his plan. "Chuck and I talked. There is a chance that he could buy Ralph's exercise gym near the government offices. We talked with Ralph, who wants to retire." Sammy smiled and hugged me. I looked over at Mrs. Dayton and she had a slight smile on her face.

"Ralph agreed to employ Chuck beginning next week for a month, he will see how he gets along with the gym members before signing any kind of a contract. As for you, Sammy, it will give you time to think. A lot has happened in the last couple of days. You'll have your job and of course you'll probably want to date Chuck." He smiled when he said that.

"Chuck, you'll need to find a place to live. Your welcome to stop by and visit Sammy and Charlie but I think it would be much better if you had your own place. I'm sure we can find a reasonable apartment near the gym. Anyone disagree or have anything to say?"

Sammy got up and hugged her father. "I love you Daddy," she said with tears in her eyes.

I spoke. "Sir I want to thank you for all you have done for me. Other than my parents, no one has treated me with such hospitality and respect, no wonder you're a Senator. I'd vote for you."

I continued on, "I'm going home in a couple of days after I find an apartment and see about getting my options together and talking to my parents. I'm sure they want to know what's going on. I kind of left them in the dark. Is it all right for Sammy to come with me tonight and help find an apartment? I don't know my way around that well yet?"

"Of course," said Mrs. Dayton. "I'll watch Charlie for you. Sammy, your dad has four places for you to check out that are close to the gym. Maybe the two of you will have time to have dinner together."

We did check out the apartments. I signed a month-to-month lease on a furnished one-bedroom unit. It was clean and only two blocks away from the gym. Sammy and I had a nice dinner at a restaurant she liked. She knew a number of people there who all looked at us inquisitively. She introduced me as a friend of the family. After all her annulment was just filed and her dad was the Senator.

Before going back to her house, we stopped at a store, picked up a few necessities, and took them back to my apartment. I set the packages down and then turned and kissed her; I mean really kissed her. "Do we have time for this?" she asked.

"We'll make time," I replied as I undid her blouse. Her breasts were bigger due to the pregnancy but she was still so beautiful. She slipped off her skirt and sat on the bed. I slipped out of my clothes as she lay back with her feet dangling over the side.

I reached up and slipped her panties off. Damn she had a beautiful pussy even if she did have a baby a month ago. "Chuck, take it easy, I haven't had sex since the birth of Charlie."

"I'll be careful," I told her as I buried my face in her already wet pussy. I made love to her pussy with my face, lips and tongue. I smiled when she had an orgasm. She scooted up on the bed. I decided to do something I rarely did. I put on a condom and I got between her legs and slowly, very slowly entered her. The last thing we needed was for her to get pregnant already.

"Oh God, you feel so good," I said to her. I kept pumping slowly in and out of her. She was so warm and wet.

While we were slowly making love, Sammy was talking to me. "I love you Chuck, I've always loved you since I first saw you. You once asked me if I believed in love at first site. Yes, I do because I fell in love with you. Ahh, it feels so good."

It was moments later that we came, together. I pushed my cock in as deep as it would go and held it there as I filled the condom. I could feel her pussy spasm again and again. After I got off her, I disposed of the condom and we kissed again and headed back to her house.

When we got back, her mother was sitting there holding the baby. She asked if we'd found an apartment and Sammy told her we did. Her mom smiled at her and said she wanted to whisper something to her. Sammy leaned over and her mom whispered, "Your blouse isn't buttoned right, you might want to fix it before your dad gets home."

Sammy looked down and her mom was right. In our haste to get back, she'd used the wrong buttonholes. Her mom smiled at her as she headed to the bathroom.

"Did you enjoy dinner?" asked her mom.

"Yes, Sammy took me to a place she likes to eat. The food was really good."

"Hope you enjoyed dessert," she said to me. I knew what she meant and told her it was great.

****

I thanked Mr. and Mrs. Dayton for their understanding and hospitality and said goodbye to my baby girl and Sammy, then headed for home. I stopped at my parents house and they wanted to know what all happened. Who was this girl I called my girlfriend and what was this about me being a father?