Chuck?E-Cheese

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I heard that moan, I knew this pretty girl was mine. I carefully moved up her soft thigh and couldn’t believe the heat that was pouring from her body. She slowly spread her legs and I knew want she needed. My hand gently moved over her desire, her back arched with a mix of lust and pleasure.

‘Oh John!’ Tammy cried out as his gentle fingers moved over her burning flesh and wetness. ‘It feels so good!’ She whimpered hoping he wouldn’t mind if she had an orgasm, but she had never been held or touched like this and knew she couldn’t hold such a powerful thing any longer. ‘Oh my God!’ She screamed out squeezing John’s neck with all of her might.

Let me tell you, I loved it when she came so hard. I hugged her body to mine and started rubbing between her great legs. One after another, Tammy must have had 6 or 7 orgasms before it was all over. I just held her to me, not wanting to let her go. She tried to get up, but I just held her closer. ‘You just sit here and relax,’ I whispered in her ear as I enjoyed the heat and wetness flowing from her body.

*. I held Tammy to me and felt her slowly falling asleep. I kept my right arm behind her back and I know I should have pulled my right from between her legs, but it felt so good having my hand there on her most special thing.

I held her as the night crept on until I too began to drift off. I jumped and it felt as if my right arm was going to fall off. I guess I had been holding her so close to me or something because it hurt like hell. I started to lie down with her.

‘No! Don’t leave me.’ Tammy cried squeezing my neck tighter than ever.

Reaching to caress her pretty face, I replied, ‘I’m not baby. Let’s lay down.’ And I moved up the sofa and lie her gently on it and quickly moved next to her. My right arm stayed under her neck and my left was on her flat tummy until she moved it back between her slender legs.

‘I love that,’ she moaned out as his big hand again rested on her burning mound. Tammy knew what she needed now and hoped John wanted the same. ‘Love me!’ Tammy sobbed looking to his face. ‘Please!’ She begged him moving her sexy hips under his hand, pushing herself to him.

I moved from the sofa. Quickly pulling off my boots and pants I saw her looking up to me with a grin on her pretty, young face. She pulled her small blouse over her head and tossed it to the floor. Then her tiny skirt was next to it, leaving her in only a pair of white panties.

Tammy couldn’t believe the size of John. Only in her many, wild dreams had she been with men his size. She licked her excited lips and reached to hold his throbbing member in her tiny, young hands. Her heart raced with excitement as she thought of the long, smooth manhood sliding deep in her burning need. ‘Oh John!’ Tammy softly moaned, taking the pulsing head into her warm mouth. Her head began to spin, her back arched with desire and she gently sucked his wonderful tool.

I stood, looking down to her beautiful face thinking I’d release right then and there. Never in my life had I seen such a wonderful sight. My hardness in her mouth, nothing but lust filled her pretty eyes as we looked to each other. I slowly started moving back and forth, soft moans came from someplace deep inside her as I carefully moved in and out of her. ‘Yes!’ I growled moving just a little faster. By this time Tammy moved closer to me, sucking more of me deeper into her hot mouth. ‘Oh yes!’ was all I could say as I this gorgeous woman please me.

‘Mmmm,’ Tammy moaned out his large manhood rested in her mouth. She carefully eased him from her. ‘You are going to feel so good inside me. Loving me so nice and deep!,’ she whispered and started sucking him with passion and burning need than before.

I watched her pleasing me and couldn’t such a wonderful, young girl didn’t have a man in her life, caring for her and her baby. I knew this had to change and I knew a man that was quickly falling in love with her. I felt a stir deep in me and knew I had to stop. ‘Oh baby I can’t. I need something else,’ I moaned and moved over her sexy body.

Tears ran from Tammy’s pretty eyes as he moved to take her. “Oh yes!’ She sobbed feeling him slowly pulling her delicate panties to her bare thigh. ‘Hurry!’ She cried out, wrapping her arms around his neck. John’s thick manhood pressed to her wetness and in one easy thrust forward, Tammy’s dreams came true. “Oh my God!’ She squealed out as John sank into her deepest depths. His thick mass spread Tammy’s tightness with little effort, giving her a mix of pain and the most pleasure she had ever felt in her life. ‘It feels so good!’ She moaned out.

I’ll tell you what, I’ve been with many women in my day, but after I felt Tammy’s inflamed insides, I knew no other woman would ever please me again. It felt as if a loving hand inside her, squeezing and stroking me. I held her to me as I enjoyed her body, we inhaled each other breath as we both gasped with excitement and burning need for the other. ‘You’re amazing!’ I moaned feeling her squeezing me with a sly smile on her sexy lips. ‘You’re bad,’ I laughed and let out a deep grown of lust.

Tammy just giggled and went on teasing him with her fantastic muscles. ‘You like that?’ She whispered squeezing a little harder. ‘Please, go! Make me feel good,’ she said and John could see little tears in her pretty eyes. He did as she asked, his hips moved back and forth, driving his long thickness deep in her body, then gently pulling it out, only to thrust it deeper into her. ‘Oh yes!’ Tammy screamed out as he pleased her burning need for a man.

I loved seeing the pleasure on her face and I can tell this poor, little girl was on fire as I moved in and out of her tight, little burrow. ‘Do you like… this?’ I teased thrusting a bit faster and driving in her harder.

‘Yes!’ Tammy yelled driving her fingernails into John’s back as her legs wrapped around his hips, pushing every inch of him inside her tiny spot. She went wild under him, her hips drove into his hardness when he moved into her body. ‘Oh John!’ She screamed out with joy, at long last an orgasm with a amazing man inside her needful body. ‘Oh my God!’ Tammy cried out when she exploded around his long, think shaft. ‘Don’t ever stop!’ Tammy screamed as she sat up, looking into his eyes. “I love you!’ She moaned grabbing John in her arms as tight as she could.

I couldn’t believe the feelings that were running through my body. All the women I’d been with in my life, none could ever compare to her. She locked around me so tight it felt as if rubber bands were wrapped around me squeezing so hard that it almost hurt. ‘You feel so good!’ I moaned back to the beautiful girl under me, enjoying her body milking me, trying everything to have me fill her young body with me seeds.

‘Cum in me,’ she begged looking into his eyes with tears running down her face. ‘I want to feel a real man cum inside my body,’ she whispered caressing the side of his strong face as she continued thrusting her slender hips into his thrusting shaft. ‘Please!’ Tammy moaned out squeezing his shaft with all of her might.

I pumped Tammy’s tiny place with more vigor than any woman I’d ever been with in my life and she loved it. Her slim hips thrust forward each time I lunged into her. Tiny, little moans escaped her mouth each time my penis head hit her farthest depts. I stopped, looked to her eyes, and exploded into her like a firehose. “Oh my God!’ I yelled out, pulling her into my arms and against my heaving chest as I filled her young body full of my hot seeds.

‘Yes! Yes! That’s it!’ She whispered moving her hips to match his every move into her body. ‘Come on, get it all out and give it to me,’ she whispered more as her loving hands moved all over John’s face and big shoulders.

We were lying together, both of us still panting from the wonderful feelings that we’d just shared together. ‘What are you doing tonight?’ I asked and watched a little smile fill her lips and she shook her head. ‘In that case would you like to spend it with me?’ I asked and another smile filled her lips. ‘Well, I’m going on a limb here, but what the heck,’ I caressed her face. ‘Can I just go ahead and ask you out every night for… ummm let’s say the next 50 years?’

Tammy couldn’t believe at what he’d just ask her. She would love a man like him in her life. He clearly loved her young son and had just pleased her like no other man had even came close to doing and she knew she loved him with all of her heart. ‘I think that would be very nice,’ she replied as tears ran down her face and she hugged him with all of the strength she could find.

Please remember to vote on this and any other story you read!

Thank you.

12