Church & State: Past & Future

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beverly grinned. "She has a tendency for picking up strays."

"She isn't anything like I'd imagined. She's . . ."

"Beautiful?" finished his sister. "In every conceivable way. Listen Brian, I don't know how much you know, but . . ."

"You two are together? Romantically?" he said, emphasizing 'romantically.'

"Yeah. Are you gonna be okay with that?"

"Yeah. Don't get me wrong, it does weird me out. But after seeing what Dad was really like, your way of life seems much less bothersome." Brian yawned. "Listen, I'm about to drop dead here."

"Get some sleep. I need to go see how Tammy's doing anyway. There are clean sheets in the drawer, and some clean towels too. I'll see you in the morning." She hugged her brother again, happy to have some of her family around again. Then she went back up to the main house.

Tammy was sitting on the couch wearing her favorite robe. It was white silk (which contrasted against her dark skin nicely) and had a beautiful picture of a peacock sewn into it. Her head was resting on the arm of the sofa. She didn't look sad or angry anymore. She looked, well . . . completed.

"Hey you. I was just going to come looking for you."

"Dressed in that? You would have given my brother a heart attack!"

"Maybe. I would have put shoes on first." The two girls giggled. "Thanks, by the way."

"For what?"

"For talking to her. For getting me to talk to her. She meant a lot to me, and I never really let myself get over what happened."

"So, are you two . . ." Beverly paused, not knowing how to phrase the question.

"Together? Hell no, baby-cakes. You're not getting rid of me that easily." She pulled Beverly down onto the couch and hugged her to her chest. Beverly didn't mind that at all. "But I think we might be friends again. It will take some getting used to, but I don't have the energy to hold that grudge anymore. But enough about that for now. How was your conversation with Brian?"

"Good. He's tired as heck, but he told me what happened. Thank you so much for taking him in. Don't worry though; there's a finite number of us, so you shouldn't have to do this many more times." That got a laugh out of the beautiful sheriff.

"Oh no! Two of you is quite enough." She leaned in and whispered conspiratorially into Beverly's ear. "You should have seen it. Brian kicked your father's ass."

"I believe it. I'm surprised dad went down that easily."

"The thing about bullies, my dear, is that while they can fight, they can't fight back."

"What's going to happen to my other brothers?"

"There is going to be a hearing next week to evaluate options. They are going to evaluate whether your father is fit to raise children at the present time. I don't know what is going to happen, but you will probably have to testify at some point."

"No problem. He shouldn't be allowed to hurt anyone else."

"Listen," said Tammy. "You and I have a lot to talk about."

"I know." Beverly realized they both had decisions to make, but wasn't ready yet. Luckily, she didn't need to be.

"But," continued the older girl, "that can wait another day. I think we both could use a little break." They were both smiling now. "Why don't you go upstairs and get undressed. I'll be up in a minute."

This was one of those times Beverly was happy to simply do as she was told. As she was waiting, she heard the microwave go off. When Tammy came up the stairs, she had shed her robe and was carrying a bottle of some kind. It looked like the oil she used when she gave massages. Beverly practically leaped face first onto the bed. She LOVED Tammy's massages! She lay on the bed and glanced over her shoulder. Tammy was letting her robe slide from her body and soon a silky white v-string was the only thing covering her dark and beautiful skin. Bev let her head rest on the pillow and she closed her eyes. She felt Tammy's hands gently brush her hair aside before coming to rest on her shoulders. Tammy worked the shoulders thoroughly before moving to the neck. While massaging her neck muscles, Beverly felt Tammy's weight shift, and suddenly her lover's lips were at Beverly's ear where they sucked on the lobe oh so sweetly. Then those lips were gone again.

Beverly was already feeling the trials and tribulations of the day seeping out her pores as Tammy started moving down her back. The older girl let her strong hands drift around the sides and caress the sides of the younger girl's chest. Beverly wanted to lift her body up so her friend could just manhandle her tits, but Tammy was already moving on down. She used her thumbs to relax the muscles all along Beverly's spine, and Beverly jumped a bit when she first felt pressure at the small of her back. She heard a chuckle.

"I love watching when you do that. You're so sensitive there!" Beverly felt Tammy's lips kissing the small of her back, making her shiver all over.

"The things I have to put up with," murmured Beverly into the pillow in a lazy voice. "Ooh!"

Tammy's lips had started working their way south to the top of Beverly's butt crack, then they moved from one cheek to the other. Her hands began kneading the young girl's butt cheeks like bread dough until they got to the top of her legs. Tammy was enjoying tormenting her young lover by massing the thick muscles at the tops of her legs, then letting her finger creep inwards towards the promised land. But her fingers never quite touched Beverly's now-lubricated pussy, but rather always seemed to come up just a half-an-inch short. Beverly gasped a little with each near miss, and was grinding her hips slightly against the bed.

Tammy worked her way down again, temporarily (and regrettably) easing the torment she had been inflicting. She worked the strain out of Beverly's calves and feet. Then came the magic words, "Okay, now roll over. It's time for your front."

Beverly rolled over and Tammy straddled her knees. She quickly worked the upper legs again, but apparently the dark skinned sheriff's patience was running out. She ran her thumbs down the insides of Beverly's thighs, but this time they didn't stop short of their destination. She inserted both thumbs into Beverly's wet pussy and let them sink in until the palms of her hands came to rest on the young girl's skin. She started pumping her thumbs in and out while keeping her hands against the skin. Beverly arched her back a bit, straining the muscles of her abdomen. Tammy looked down appreciatively. She pulled her thumbs out and moved her hands quickly up to the blonde girl's heaving tits, working them like she had recently worked her ass. She grabbed the bottle of oil and put a generous amount on Beverly's chest, then onto her own. Beverly had a slightly confused look on her face, but that dissipated when Tammy lowered herself onto the young girl until their ample bosoms were in direct contact. Then she began rubbing her tits against Beverly's. Beverly pushed her breasts securely against each and Tammy stimulated the younger girl's nipples with her own.

Beverly reached around and pulled on Tammy's ass, maneuvering her up until she was straddling her neck. Tammy leaned back a bit and braced herself with her hands on Beverly's legs. Beverly saw the banquet at her lips and took a moment to relish the sight. Then her tongue went to work. Lengthwise licks at first, then some deep action. Beverly tensed her tongue as much as she could, then started ramming it as fast and as deep as it could go into Tammy's box. Tammy had grabbed Bev's head and helped the young girl in her task. Beverly snaked a hand towards Tammy's ass crack, sticking her thumb deep into her lover's warm, tight asshole. At the same time, she let her tongue drift down and started stimulating the area around that little puckered sphincter. Tammy jumped a bit and cooed.

"You little vixen! Oh, that feels WONDERFUL!"

Beverly would have smiled if her mouth wasn't so busy. She continued to piston Tammy's ass while shifting her oral attention back to that sweet pussy. Beverly was always amazed how incredibly good Tammy smelled down there. And how warm and wet she was. She nuzzled Tammy's warm mound with her nose, inhaling deeply. She inserted her nose just a bit into the top of the girl's slit while flicking her tongue against the bottom.

Tammy was gasping audibly now. She reached back and inserted two fingers from one hand into Beverly's hungry pussy and started working her magic. The two girls pleasured each other for several minutes, just enjoying the feeling of each other. Beverly glanced up and saw Tammy's mouth open in the now familiar "O" shape while she closed her eyes tightly. The sheriff's body was trembling slightly when Beverly felt the warm, yummy cum flow onto her face. Apparently this was a good orgasm, as Beverly had to support the woman's body to keep her from falling over backwards. When she looked up again, Tammy was looking down at her with a wicked countenance.

"Your turn, sweetie! I'm SO gonna get you for that!"

Beverly practically squealed with delight. She wondered what her lover was up to.

"Close your eyes and raise your hands over your head. That's a good girl. Stick those tits out while you're at it!"

Beverly felt something firmly wrap itself around one of her wrists, and then she felt the same thing on the other. She opened her eyes. Tammy had deftly handcuffed her hands together around one of the slats in the headboard of the bed. But they weren't her usual police cuffs. These ones seemed to be lined with velvet. Beverly was momentarily freaked out. She wasn't used to being bound like that. But her anxiety quickly faded into lust as Tammy straddled her stomach and gently but firmly began pulling on her nipples.

"Oh fuck! You know that drives me nuts!" she said.

"Does it?" came the not-so-innocent reply. "You know I would never hurt you, right?"

"Right," Beverly responded with incredible passion in her voice.

"Then I want you to lay back and enjoy everything I do to you." She leaned in and whispered into Beverly's ear, "I'm going to make love to you until you can't take it anymore." The entire time, Tammy continued to fondle the young girl's glorious chest, paying a great deal of attention to her large, sensitive nipples. Beverly was straining against the handcuffs while trying to force her tits harder against Tammy's hands. Tammy knew what a tit-fiend she was, and was taking full advantage of it. Tammy lowered one of her own substantial melons to Beverly's lips, and the blonde girl sucked on that dark nipple like it was a pacifier. After a few moments Tammy pulled away, leaving Beverly sucking on empty air.

"You are so CRUEL to me," whispered Beverly heatedly.

"All you have to do is ask me to stop."

"NO! Don't stop! Please, don't stop!"

Tammy grinned, then sat down next to Beverly's hips. She began fondling Beverly's private area with one hand, and diddled herself with the other. First one finger in both girls, then two, and finally three. Beverly tried as hard as she could to hump against Tammy's hand. Tammy had seen some sexy women in her life, but nothing compared to the sight of this eighteen-year old daughter of a preacher. Every muscle in the girl's body was alive and straining, trying to coax those fingers deeper into her body.

"Oh damn," moaned Beverly. "I need to cum! I need to cum so bad!"

It was like music to Tammy's ears. Beverly, while passionate, was not usually this vocal in their love-making. And a little bit of dirty talk from her brought out the passion in Tammy. Tammy lay down directly on top of the young girl.

"You want me to make you cum?" she asked.

"Please," Beverly sounded almost desperate.

"Tell me what you want me to do."

"I want you to eat me. Lick my pussy! Please, I don't know how much more I can stand! I think I'm going to burst!"

Tammy started sliding down the length of Beverly's body. Both their skins were still slick from oil and sweat. Tammy stopped for a minute so she could suck on Beverly's tits a bit, teasing the girl's nipples with her teeth. Beverly was moaning in exquisite torment. Then Tammy moved down again.

Although Beverly was unable to move her arms, her legs were still free and she spread them as wide as she could and lifted her hips up in an act of pure longing. Tammy smiled, and began teasing the poor girl. She would dart her head in for a quick lick and the pull back again when Beverly thrust against her. Tammy knew the younger girl was close. Her beautiful mound was glistening with sweat and juice; it was intoxicating. She was unable to play her game for long as the desire to bury her face between Beverly's thighs. She descended on the young girl's pussy like it was a cat pouncing on a mouse. There was no more time for finesse; she was on a mission. She encircled as much of the girl's mound as she could in her mouth, thrust her tongue deep into the girl's box and began exploring the girl's slit. She also was gently rubbing Beverly's clit with her fingers. Beverly arched and strained and pushed her body against Tammy's face. She looked like a woman possessed. Her curly blonde hair was damp and her entire torso glistened with the sweat of her exertion.

As Tammy had expected, she didn't have long to wait. Beverly was primed and waiting for someone to flip a switch. On one particularly deep thrust of Tammy's tongue, that switch was flipped.

"Oh! I'm . . . Oh fuck, I'm . . ."

Tammy didn't really need an explanation. The explanation was clamping down on her tongue as best it could and was flowing onto her face. Tammy continued to lick the squirming girl's pussy until Beverly's body stopped shaking. She rested her head against Beverly's body, almost as if to hear the spasms diminish. When she looked up, Beverly's mouth was open and she was breathing heavily, her breasts rising and falling like twin ships on choppy waters. Tammy slid up Beverly's body and saw that her eyes were closed, and her face had a look of utter contentment. Tammy undid the cuffs (they were a keyless variety that just required the person to know where the switch was) and quickly found herself encircled in the young girl's arms.

Beverly was just staring at her dark-haired, dark-skinned lover. Tammy had a strange look on her face all of a sudden. It was happiness, but tinged with fear. Beverly had an idea what it was about. She turned Tammy toward her and the two rested their heads on the pillow just inches from each other.

"You want to take your old job back, don't you? You want to go back to the FBI?"

Tammy lay there for a moment. "Yes, I do. But . . ." Tammy didn't seem to know how to say what she wanted to say.

"There are a couple of schools I got accepted to within a few hours of where you'd be working." Beverly smiled at Tammy's look of surprise. "You didn't think you were getting rid of me that easily, did you?"

"I just didn't want to ask you to follow me all the way across the country unless you were sure . . ."

"Sure? About us? I may not know what exactly I want to do with the rest of my life or what kind of money I'll be making or whatever. But the only thing in my life that I am certain about is that I'm not letting go of you without a fight."

Tammy actually looked slightly teary-eyed. She kissed Beverly long and hard. When they finally broke apart for a moment, she said, "Little one, you are full of surprises! But thank you." She regained her composure. "But it will have to be a while. I need to deal with the diner, finding a replacement for the sheriff gig, dealing with the situation involving your brothers. And you need to decide on a college . . ."

Beverly returned the kiss from earlier. "Hush. We already acknowledged we have a lot to deal with tomorrow. But not tonight." She kissed Tammy's hand as it brushed the hair from Beverly's face. "Not tonight."

The two got in the shower, a common experience for them which seemed strangely intimate. After a lot of friendly petting, some good natured nibbling, and a drying-off session which took longer than needed, the two threw off the now soaked and oily sheets and curled up together in a nice warm comforter, and thought and dreamed about what the future held for them.

The End of "Of Church & State: Past and Future"

12