Church Friends Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack blurted out, "I guess so. Our club is just a place we go to get drinks."

"I'm familiar with the South," Miriam said, "But all the big cities, like New York, Chicago, London, Paris have clubs like this...so just sit back and enjoy it." With that she took John's hands and kissed him...held the kiss and pulled him to her. Then she took him onto the dance floor.

"Would you like to dance Penny?" Zack asked.

Dreamily watching Miriam dancing with John she said, "I'd love to Zack."

For the next hour and a half they enjoyed drinks and danced, everybody switching partners. The men didn't dance with one another but Miriam took turns dancing with Penny and Charie, telling Penny during one dance, "Your friend Charie is a hot little number, but nobody is as sweet as you are Penny. I think we are really going to have fun tonight."

While Penny and Charie danced together, Charie told her how exciting she thought Miriam and Zack were. Zack had told her the he thought she was "incredibly sexy," and how he couldn't wait to get into her pants. And Miriam had kissed her, tickled the underside of her bottom and made her "cream my panties." Penny told Charie that she was thrilled to see Miriam again, and that she was ready for anything Miriam had in store for them.

At 8:30 Miriam announced, "It's time to head down to the party folks."

Zack hailed two cabs. Miriam rode with John and Penny, and Zack with Gary and Charie. The taxis made their way to the West Side Highway, headed south on the elevated thoroughfare, and exited on Canal Street, turning right at Canal and Broadway. There'd been a brief summer shower which made the streets wet and shiny. Lispenard Street stretched the short distance between Broadway and West Broadway. The only lighting was at each end, and the headlights of the taxicabs cast long tracks on the slick red bricks of the darkened street. Dirty gray and redbrick buildings, which lined either side of the street, housed closeout stores, small factories and warehouses—all shut down for the night. The scene looked sinister, like something out of a film noir detective movie. ( Today Lispenard Street marks the beginning of Tribeca, one of the trendiest neighborhoods in Manhattan, home to numerous well known celebrities). The cabs stopped in front of Berk's Shoes.

On the way down, both Miriam and Zack gave a heads up on the couples they would be joining. Philippe and Myra operated the dance studio. It was above a shoe store on Lispenard. They often had their parties at the studio because it was remote, and spacious enough for the three of them—even big enough for a large orgy, which they host on New Year's Eve. Lenny and Joyce were professionals, he an attorney, and she a CPA. They met them on the beach in the Hampton's, and partied with them one weekend. Then made it a regular practice of meeting them every couple of weeks. It was Joyce and Lenny who took them to the dance studio and introduced them to the Faures. The studio was in the front, and their apartment was in the back of the loft. The three couples had been partying for the last year and a half. "You girls will really like Philippe," Miriam said to Penny, "You'll find him different from what you have been accustomed to." She didn't elaborate—just smiled impishly.

The entrance to Faure Dance Studio was right next to the shoe store. When Zack pressed the button and spoke into the small speaker a small woman's voice replied, "Yes?"

"It's us," Zack said into the speaker. The door buzzed and he opened it.

They went up a long stairway, lighted dimly at the top. A tall handsome man, standing well over six feet tall, dressed only in his white boxers, opened the door and said, "Welcome to the party."

Zack introduced Lenny to the guests. Lenny kissed Miriam sensuously, reaching down and pulling up the hem of her dress and feeling between her legs as they kissed. "No panties again, I see."

"Come on in he said, I can introduce you to Myra, but Philippe, being the horny devil that he is, couldn't wait for munchies, so he is feasting on my wife to tide him over.

The room was lighted with dozens of candles, which flickered mystical shadows in the mirror that covered the length of the far wall. Soft classical music, the overture to Swan Lake, wafted from hidden speakers. The sight of the petite, marvelously proportioned woman with a dark brown ponytail, doing ballet exercises at the barre, was made even more magical by the fact that the only thing she was wearing was her red toe shoes. She looked at them and smiled as she held the bar, squatted, put her hands between her legs, put her finger inside her pussy, then pulled it out and pointed at Zack, wiggling it, beckoning him to come closer. Zack walk over to her and she traced her wet finger around each of his nostrils, then stood up on her toes and licked around them. "Are you going to introduce me to your friends?" She asked in a soft French accented voice.

The four newcomers stood transfixed. The atmosphere was more exotic than they could have imagined. The ambience was heightened when they heard the moans of a woman, whicn caused them to look to the left, where they saw, on a low table, a tall woman lying on her back, her legs spread, her feet stabbing at the ceiling. Kneeling before her, his head firmly planted between her legs was a very muscular, very black man, dressed in white dancing tights.

"That's Philippe," Lenny said, "eating my wife Joyce."

Penny and Charie looked at each other and grinned, both having confided in each other that, after seeing the porno movie last night where the black man fucked the white girl, they would love to be able to experience a black man for themselves.

"You said he was different, "Penny said to Miriam, who grinned.

"Now I believe in prayers being answered," Charie said to all of them.

John laughed, and was eager to let the games begin. Gary just shook his head, resigned to the fact that whether he liked it or not, it was going to happen.

Zack, holding her hand, brought Myra to the newcomers, and said "John and Penny, Gary and Charie, meet Myra, our hostess for the evening."

Myra smiled, did slight curtsy, her well proportioned breasts dipping and raising with the movement. She walked up to Penny and said," So you're Miriam's Penny."

Penny blushed, wondering what Miriam told Myra about her, and was startled when Myra, who was much shorter than she, put her hand beneath her legs, probed her pussy with her finger, held her glistening finger to Penny's lips and glossed them. Then she put her arms around Penny's neck, pulled her downward and kissed her passionately. Penny's embarrassment soon turned to warmth at the unusual greeting. She smiled and licked her lips as Myra turned to the others.

"Welcome too, John, and Gary and Charie," she said, and for them she did the same thing, all of the new guests now marked by her scent. "Why don't you all take off your clothes and join us. Just put your clothes on the bed in our bedroom. Indicating the four gym sized tumbling mats that covered a large portion of the dance studio floor, she said, "We will be using the mats."

Just then, Joyce, being eaten by Philippe on the low table, let out a passionate scream. Her hands slapped the flat surface of the table, as she demonstrated her orgasm for all present.

"Hey, you two," Myra called over to them, "come and meet our guests from West Virginia."

Philippe raised his head and flashed a brilliant smile, his black lips and chin glistening with Joyce's essence. He got to his feet, took Joyce's hand and helped her to hers. Their naked bodies contrasted: she alabaster white, he almost blue-black. Joyce was tall, perhaps 6', her hair was long and tawny, her pubic hair was blonde with an amber tint. Her breasts were petite, with hardened, cherry red nipples, and her waist formed to her hips like the body of a wasp.

Philippe's muscles were chiseled. He looked like an African statue. His head was shaved. The white tights made a brilliant contrast with his black body, his monster cock bulging hard against the fabric, the head peeking just above the waistband of the tights.

His greeting ritual was different than Myra's. Philippe went first to the girls, kissed Charie while taking her hand and sliding it inside his tights so she could feel his cock, then repeated the same welcome to Penny.

Joyce went first to Gary, kissed him, and grabbed his crotch, feeling his large bulk, saying to Philippe, "You may have some competition here Philippe." Then she kissed John, feeling his manhood as well.

Greetings over, the West Virginians went into the bedroom to get undressed for the evening, then walked back into the dance studio naked, holding hands. The music had changed to Tchaikovsky's Romeo and Juliet. Philippe and Myra were doing a pas de deux, she naked in her red toe shoes, and Philippe still in his white dancing tights. His body, glistening with perspiration, was holding her high, his right hand in her crotch, his thumb hooked in her pussy. His left hand was under her arm.

The two other couples on the mat were naked, the men sitting, almost touching with their backs to the mirror, resting against overstuffed pillows. The women had their back's to the men: Miriam was straddling Lenny's lap and Joyce, Zack's. Both women, impaled on the men's cocks, were moving up and down slowly. The men had their arms around each woman, cupping her breasts in each hand—pressing them, circling them against their chests. Miriam's left hand was reached between Joyce's legs, and Joyce's right hand was between Miriam's. They were both rubbing the other woman's clits.

On the dance floor, Philippe threw Myra up in the air spinning her, and then set her on the floor, bowing, as she curtsied. The light behind her showed the full lips of her pussy beneath her bushy black pubic hair.

The couples on the mat clapped, and the West Virginians joined in. The bulge in Philippes' tights was no longer that of an erection, his bulky flaccid penis splaying to the right, his balls filling the crotch.

As Philippe stripped out of his tights he exposed a long blue/black penis with a nicely fitted foreskin, which showed just the tip of his lighter complected head. Myra put on some dreamy music, then walked up to Gary and said, "Will you dance with me?" At the same time Philippe asked Charie to dance with him.

Understanding the uncomfortable look on Gary's face as Charie went to the dance floor with Philippe, Myra, with a disdainful smirk, said quietly, "Don't worry Gary, it won't rub off. I'm still pink inside," and led Gary to the floor. "Just hold me tight right now and think about me. Think about dancing with me, and think about fucking my hot pussy."

As they danced Gary's penis stiffened into an erection and settled between Myra's legs, her thighs brushing the sides of his shaft, and the wetness of her vulva moisturizing the top of his cock. The softness of her breasts tantalized the nerve endings on his chest.

"You and Philippe have a great deal in common Gary," Myra said, "His cock is longer than yours, but yours is thicker—and I want to feel you inside me." With that she deftly swung her legs around Gary's hips, athletically positioning her pussy on the end of his cock which slid easily inside her. "Yessss," she said, "now take me to the mat in front of the mirror and fuck me."

She guided him to the spot where Joyce and Lenny were fucking, Joyce working up and down on her knees, her back still to Lenny, Lenny still working her tits.

Myra straddled Lenny's outstretched legs, and leaned forward placing her hands on the exercise bar. Joyce's tawny hair was now being brushed by Myra's black pubic hair. Myra flexed her knees to allow Joyce's upturned nose to touch her clitoris, as well as Gary's wet cock as it pistoned in and out of her cunt. Then, Joyce extended her tongue as far as it would go, and began flicking Gary's balls.

An electric shock went through Gary's body at the excitement of having Joyce licking his balls as his cock slid in and out of Myra's pussy. He was looking in the mirror, could see Myra's face, her lips puckering and screwing into expressions of enjoyment. He could see Myra's hardened, reddened nipples coming to a point on her jiggling breasts—and the back of Joyce's head blocking out the area that she was licking. He watched in the mirror as his hands felt the softness of Myra's tits, and the rigid nipples tickling the hollow of his hands.

"Pull out and fuck Joyce's mouth," Myra gasped excitedly.

Gary pulled out with a sodden 'plop' and then thrust forward feeling Joyce's lips suckle his head, and he pushed in further, gagging her slightly before pulling back. He probed her hungry mouth three times, then pulled out with a hollow 'pop' and drove back inside Myra's pussy.

In the mirror he caught a glimpse of Charie and Philippe, who seemed to have claimed the low flat table on which he had been eating Joyce when they came in. Charie was on her back, her legs hooked around Philippe's, who was crouched low, fucking her with wild abandon, his blue/black cock appearing, then disappearing deep inside Charie's pussy. Gary experienced a momentary twinge of discomfort, then remembered Myra's words 'it won't rub off,' before being overtaken by his own experience in Myra's pussy and Joyce's mouth. He realized that he had reached the breaking point and cried out, "Myra, I'm gonna cum!"

"In my pussy!" she commanded, and heard Gary's bulky hard-on pop out of Joyce's mouth, then felt it and sink again inside her. She wiggled her ass and met Gary's thrusts, gasping as her own orgasm overtook her. She felt his cock thrust deep, and then felt Gary's whole body quiver as his hot cum squirted inside her. In her mind she heard the hissing sound of his cum being forced out the small opening of his penis.

The surreal experience heightened her orgasm and she screamed out, "Joyce, Joyce, catch his cum." And then she directed, "pull out Gary," at which time his white streaked cock slithered out and dropped to half mast, hovering over Joyce's wide open mouth. But Myra pushed Gary back and positioned her cunt over Joyce's mouth, and then listened intently as Joyce slurped the long string, shivering at the excitement that the sounds made.

Gary was at first disappointed when Joyce didn't immediately suck his cock, and was startled, after she had swallowed Myra's gift, when she did, her lips sliding and her tongue flapping over his now painfully sensitive head, noisily slurped the residue of thick, ropy semen from his shaft.

Glancing in the mirror, he caught the scene on the flat table. It was Charie who was sucking the shimmering blacksnake that protruded from Philippe's middle. He had exploded as well, and the contrast of the white semen on his jet black phallus, along with the agonizingly ecstatic sculpture of his contorted face, was a study in African erotica—almost surrealistic. Gary, visualizing Philippe's enormous rod being gobbled by his hungry wife, realized that Charie's sexual quest was insatiable, and thought, what the hell...and his racial sensitivity started to evaporate as he wondered what she would experience next.

Charie couldn't believe the good fortune that was stimulating the growth of her carnal knowledge. Although she hadn't yet experienced the pleasure of having more than one man's cock at the same time, she had taken pleasure in sex with a woman in Penny, and was ecstatic with what had just happened with Philippe. She was accustomed to Gary's big cock, but Philippe's was even bigger. His body was that of a chiseled athlete, and his ability to fuck for a long time without ejaculating was something she had not yet experienced.

As his cock filled and plied her agitated cunt she imagined its blackness being surrounded by her pink sponge. Plus, the fact that his foreskin was bunched behind his head made her gspot tingle. She hadn't experienced this while being fucked before, either with Gary, or with John.

Philippe had eaten her, and did a wonderful job of working her into three preliminary orgasms. The excitement of the new experience of having such an exotic cock inside her caused at least two more that had each topped the others, before the big one happened when he was working her gspot with the gathered flesh of his foreskin. Her whole body quivered like she was overtaken by a seizure. And such was the animal nature of her screams that everyone in the room ceased their own pleasure to observe her. Once again, even though, prior to seeing her in action, some spoke of her as a "yokel", she once again became the star of the show—something that would assure her of being granted her most fervent wish.

Lying on the table, while Philippe swabbed the mess he had made in her pussy, with his tongue, Charie observed how the changes had occurred. When she started in the same position a half hour ago, Lenny and Zack were sitting on the floor, Miriam straddling Lenny and Joyce straddling Zack. Gary had slid his big cock into Myra, who straddled Lenny and Joyce, allowing Joyce to be able to lick both Myra's pussy and Gary's balls—and Gary to be able to alternately fuck Myra's cunt and Joyce's mouth.

After the sagging rope of Gary's cum stretched into Joyce's mouth and she sucked his cock, Lenny and Joyce got up and drank a glass of wine. John and Penny, who had initially been left out the swap had been fucking doggy in front of the couples on the mirror, both watching in awe, as the orgy progressed. After John had shot his wad inside Penny, they rolled to their sides and spooned, still observing the action on the mirror.

Miriam and Zack finished and joined Joyce and Lenny at the bar. But Miriam took an empty glass, walked back to where John and Penny were still spooned, and said something to Penny, who acted quickly to comply. She got up on all fours, and, while Miriam held the empty wine glass between her legs, she contracted her pussy and forced John's cum into the glass. Miriam raised the glass, swirled the creamy cocktail, held it in a toast to the others and drained the glass. She then got up and asked Zack to pour her wine, which he did, the red Zinfandel showing the residual lines of semen like a reverse raspberry ripple.

Charie and Philippe, and John and Penny joined the group by the bar and they all sipped wine and nibbled cheeze. Charie, always the outlandish one, took her glass and went to each of the men, dipping his penis in her wineglass. She sipped, and then as if sharing communion went to each woman and tipped the glass to her lips.

She then turned to Myra and said, "You have one hellava stud there. He turned me on in ways that I never even imagined." She then kissed Myra, who snuggled her breasts into Charie and embraced her with one arm, took another sip of wine and kissed her again, allowing the wine to ooze through her lips into Charie' into Charie's mouth.

Myra whispered into Charie's ear, "I think it would be nice if we could share our husband's gifts with one another."

Charie, once again, took the lead. She handed her wine glass to Penny, and then took Myra's and handed it to her as well. She took Myra's hand, making sure that Myra understood who was in control, and lead her to the middle of the mats. Myra, acknowledging Charie's dominance, was the first to go down, and lay on the mat, pulling her feet up close to her bottom and spreading her legs. Charie straddled her head, and then lowered herself gracefully, placing her pussy on Myra's mouth. Then, as the sensation of Myra's waggling tongue on her clitoris sent shocks up and down her back, she leaned forward, wrapped her arms around Myra's thighs and began slurping the residue of Gary's familiar cum, mixed with Myra's delicate essence.

The voyeuristic experience of watching two sexually motivated women pleasuring each other titillated each of the group. Miriam, having looked forward to once again tasting Penny's delicacy, took this as an opportunity to take place in an all female romp. She took Penny by the hand and led her to where Charie and Myra were moaning and gurgling each others sodden pussies.