Church Girl: 7 Days of Self-Sin

Story Info
Virgin teen discovers the joys of creative masturbation.
16.3k words
4.74
348.3k
176
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Virgin teen discovers the joys of creative masturbation.

Note 1: Thanks to HFernandez for suggesting this idea.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven, Robert, Dave, and Wayne for editing.

Warning: This story manipulates religious doctrine... if that offends you, please quit reading now.

This is part three of a potentially lengthy series. Part one, Church Girl: 1 Perfect Turn, sweet, innocent, virgin Mary Martins is selling raffle tickets door-to-door when she arrives at Mrs. Taylor's house. Mrs. Taylor, a seductress of teen girls, takes the opportunity to seduce the minister's daughter and make her a submissive pet.

In part two, Church Girl: 3 Oaths of Obedience, sweet Mary is tested in her new role as submissive pet to Mrs. Taylor as she pleasures her at church while her Minister father is preaching upstairs about the sins of the flesh. Mary is ordered by Mrs. Taylor to masturbate for seven days... each time with a different object.

Church Girl: 7 Days of Self-Sin

Ten minutes later, another smaller flood of The Lord's tantalizing creation lapped up, and an ineffective attempt at washing her cum-splashed face in a small bathroom sink, Mary was returning to her pew next to her mother just as Dad was wrapping up his sermon.

"Always be true to yourself and to The Lord," Dad advised. "Because if you do, you will also be true to all others in your life, even if they don't agree with your choices at the time."

Mary couldn't believe her father's words. She was being true to herself and The Lord. His holy words were indeed a sign from above that what she was doing was okay. Relief coursed through her at the thought that this was who she was, and this was what she was meant to do.

Her father finished his sermon, and Mary went back up to the dais to play piano for the last two hymns, feeling rejuvenated and worthy.

Once the service was over, her father came over to her and asked, "Are you okay, Mary?"

"Never better now," Mary smiled, honestly feeling liberated by the invisible chains of guilt she had felt for not following her father's one-sided words. "I just needed to get rehydrated," she explained, not lying, as her juices were indeed flowing, refueled by the Lord's heavenly homemade nectar.

"Well, thank the Lord," he said, rubbing her back.

"Indeed, always thank the Lord," Mary concurred, feeling both close to her saviour, and yet excited at the innuendo her father wasn't catching onto... it was like Mary was sharing a sexy secret with The Lord that her father was oblivious to.

Her mother walked up and asked, looking at her closely, "Are you feeling better, dear?"

"Yeah," Mary nodded, "I think I was simply dehydrated."

"You still look a bit flushed," her mother pointed out.

"I am a bit feverish," Mary answered, although it was her pussy that was still heated up and wanting more... one orgasm not enough for her.

Mrs. Martins moved her hand to her daughter's forehead and said, "You don't feel warm, but your face feels a bit sticky."

"I had a bit of a fever before and I was sweating, but I think I'll be fine," Mary improvised, already wondering what she could use to masturbate with later today.

"Okay, just be sure to stay hydrated," the concerned mother recommended.

"I plan to stay hydrated from now on," Mary nodded, somehow feeling giddy that she was actually talking about eating as much of Mrs. Taylor's pussy as she could.

Mrs. Taylor watched the mother and daughter talking, smiling at the coup she had just achieved, when another naughty thought popped into her head... the only greater seduction than a young virgin Christian daughter of a minister, would be the mother of the daughter and wife of the minister... and the only thing more wicked than that would be having the daughter be a part of the seduction... oh, the possibilities! So much fun!

Mrs. Taylor's pussy tingled again at the naughty incest idea. Incest wasn't completely uncommon in the community... she knew of two mothers who had seduced and dominated their daughters... something she herself had considered with her eighteen year old cheerleader daughter Carla... but somehow that was the one taboo she hadn't been able to commit... instead feasting on her friends... although her ultimate conquest would be her own daughter... and one she still had lurking in the back of her mind.

Gloria texted Joan, a neighbour who lived alone, who was currently in the same room talking to Mrs. Martins: Up for a sixty-nine?

Joan finished her conversation before checking her phone, the ring tone alerting her it was Gloria. The ring tone also implying she was going to be eating pussy soon as Gloria only texted for playtime. She read the message and texted back: Well it is almost lunch. My house in twenty?

Gloria was chatting with Mrs. Kensington, an elderly woman who could bake the best pie (real pie, not the pussy kind she also enjoyed), when Joan replied. Gloria finished up her conversation and glanced at the response. Of course, she wasn't surprised when Joan responded in agreement; she had never rejected a cunt-munching rendezvous.

Gloria looked around at the variety of women who were here, including the almost one dozen who had already worshipped at the church of Gloria. Besides Joan and Mary, there was Cassandra, the mayor's wife and an eager submissive; there was also the incestuous family of Jane and Julie; there was her daughter's friend Kendra who she had recently seduced during a sleepover at her house (her daughter almost catching them); there was the town librarian and the oldest member of her secret lesbian society at sixty-two; there were a couple of teachers, Jasmine Walker, an early forties married submissive who wrote porn on the side on a website called Literotica; and Kendall Pierce who was a first year teacher who Gloria had seduced during parent teacher interviews, finger fucking her to orgasm in her classroom as the next parent waited outside; there was Josie, a college student back home for the weekend with Kendra, her live-in girlfriend; there was the mother of six kids aged 2-13 who was a switch: able to be submissive, but preferring to wield a big strap-on and fuck women to multiple orgasms; there was the seven months pregnant Carol who was a secretary at a law firm; there was Xanadu (yes, that was her given name) who owned the hip clothing store that Gloria's daughter Carla worked at... the perfect place to seduce young girls which Xanadu often did; and there was Principal Jones who was the lesbian evaluator for potential teens... always letting the secret society know which teens were ripe for the licking.

Gloria pondered who would be next. Should it be Mrs. Martins? Oh, that would be delicious. Although there was also Hannah, a newly married redheaded bombshell, who looked absolutely delicious and redheads, from her experience, were always wild in the bedroom... and often needed to be tamed, although even with years of training they always retained a hint of rebellious fire.

Regardless, Gloria headed for her favourite Sunday lunch (well any day's to be honest).

Mary helped clean up as she always did, before heading home, pondering what she could use to help quell the fire already burning inside her.

Knowing she had at least an hour to herself... Mom and Dad always went for an afternoon lunch after the service... usually with Mary, but she'd used her slight sickness to go home instead... her true sickness being horniness. She looked around the house for items to use on herself.

In the kitchen Mary found serving utensils (too awkward), kitchen knives (way too dangerous), a rolling pin (too narrow and then too wide), and other minor things before she saw a wide hand-carved wooden spoon and wondered if that would work.

Increasingly horny, Mary decided it was the best thing available at the moment, and scurried to her room. As soon as her door was closed, she was on her bed, legs spread and rubbing the long, thick, handle up and down her already wet pussy lips.

Gloria, at the same time, was enjoying a lavish 69, realizing she would need to give her new pet further instructions when she was done eating her munch (giggling internally at the play on words for brunch).

Mary was too nervous to slide all of her wooden dildo inside her, the spoon a lot longer than Mrs. Taylor's finger. She kept teasing herself with the two-inch-wide handle as she closed her eyes and replayed this morning's wild antics. She still couldn't believe she'd done that in church! She also couldn't believe how therapeutic it had felt to be sexually cleansed in the house of God... not to mention the oath that somehow seemed to bind her to both The Lord and Mrs. Taylor... her Mistress.

In her head she replayed the multiple orgasms she'd brought to her Mistress... and the one she herself had received, that reminded her again of the pleasure The Lord wanted his followers always to enjoy. Meanwhile, her real time orgasm began to build. Slowly, Mary slid the thick wooden spoon further inside her and began pumping it in and out of her wet cunt.

"Oooooh," Mary moaned, as she fucked herself for the first time. In no time at all, her orgasm was rising and she wanted more. She fucked herself faster... deeper.

And although it took a long time to break, the orgasm bubbling under the surface but refusing to burst, it finally hit and she screamed, "Yessssss, God!" feeling free to just let loose with her parents not home and worshipping The Lord in a new powerful way... thanking him for the pleasure he gifted her and all women.

Mary stopped fucking herself and lay back bonelessly on her bed, totally relaxed, allowing the orgasm to meander through her... not as strong as the ones her Mistress had given her, but still a wonderful experience.

When Mary finally opened her eyes and pulled the spoon handle out of her, she gasped. It was covered in blood! Her sheets were full of blood!

Her eyes went wide. What was wrong with her? Her period was still a week away, give or take. Panicking, she got off the bed, pulled off her sheets and hurried to put them in the wash even as she texted her Mistress. Mistress, I just had an orgasm with a wooden spoon and bled everywhere! Help!!

Gloria was just getting dressed after her mid-afternoon munch when her phone buzzed. Checking it, she read the text and smiled. Mary was easily the most innocent girl she had ever seduced... maybe even ever met. She decided to call instead of text.

"Mistress, what happened to me?!" Mary wailed, quite frantic as she sprayed excessive stain out in hopes of washing the blood out of her sheets.

Gloria explained calmly, "You just broke your hymen, my pet."

"My hymen?" Mary asked, a part of her body she had never heard of. "What's that?"

Gloria shook her head as she walked to her car. She asked, "Didn't you learn about this in sex education in middle school?"

"My parents wouldn't let me participate," Mary explained.

'Of course they wouldn't,' Mary mused, as she got in her car. "My pet, this is natural and happens to every girl, but only once. This is technically the final piece inside you that once broken, officially transitions you from a girl to a woman. Physically, you're no longer a virgin, although only in the technical sense."

"Oh," Mary said, not completely understanding, but feeling much better since her Mistress explained it was just a natural part of blooming into a woman.

Gloria continued, being both a Mistress and a maternal figure at this key moment in the young girl's life, "Go have a nice bath and I'm going to text you some instructions for the week."

"Okay, Mistress," Mary nodded, even though Gloria wasn't there to see her do it.

"And when is your next period, my pet?" Gloria asked, curious.

"In a week," Mary answered, not even thinking that was a weird question, although it sure would have been weird two days ago.

"Okay, and keep track of each orgasm you have this week, and each time text me what implement you've used once you're done," Gloria instructed, expecting her pet to get more creative as the week progressed, and annoyed that their cycles were right after each other.

"Yes, Mistress," Mary agreed, as she started the washing machine, praying the blood would come out.

"Bye, my pet."

"Bye, Mistress,"

Mary went and had her bath, trying to relax after the anxiety that had hit her.

Gloria meanwhile, texted her pet: Remember you can have as many orgasms as you wish, but EACH must be with something different. Be creative and text me once you're done. Also, be sure to praise The Lord for the gift of feminine pleasure each time you come!

Mary read the text an hour later, after a long bath. The water had turned slightly pink, but nothing alarming. She checked to see that the blood had come out of her sheets before she put them in the dryer; it had, which was a huge relief.

Mary texted back: I will obey, Mistress.

Mary then did her homework, helped with dinner, and watched some television with her parents before retiring to her bedroom. And although she considered masturbating, she was exhausted and actually drifted to sleep quickly right after she knelt at her bedside to thank The Lord for all her blessings.

...

The next morning Mary wanted to wear her garter-belt and stockings, but choose against it... partly because she was too nervous to do so and perhaps be asked about them by her mother or her classmates, and partly because she only had the one pair and didn't want to ruin them. So instead she put on a pair of black pantyhose.

Oddly, the pantyhose felt tight on Mary... as if suffocating her. They also felt scratchy in comparison to the sheer silk ones Mistress Gloria had given her. Lastly, she realized how much more she liked the clear toe compared to the reinforced toe which now seemed to merge abruptly and distastefully from light black to dark black.

As Mary walked to school, she texted her Mistress, recalling those wonderful lace top stockings that didn't need the garter-belt: Where can I buy some of those thigh high stockings you wore yesterday, Mistress?

Gloria was having breakfast when the text arrived. She read it and smiled. Mary was everything she thought she would be and more! She responded: I'll make sure you have some ASAP!

Mary felt her phone vibrate a couple minutes after she texted her Mistress and instantly got excited. She couldn't explain it, but she now lived only for pleasing her... and thus pleasing The Lord... as absurd as that sounded.

Mary read the message and responded back: You don't have to, you sweet Mistress. I can buy my own.

Gloria was expecting that response and decided to use it to add another layer onto the idea of the caring Mistress training and nurturing her pet. She explained: My pet. As your Mistress it is my duty and my pleasure to look after you in all ways... like a parent... but, of course, with a much different focus. I will obtain for you whatever you need for your journey and make sure you have everything you need to become the disciple and spreader of joy The Lord envisions you being.

Mary felt her phone vibrate again. As she read the message, a second message followed. As she read the first message she smiled, feeling silly for questioning her Mistress... she wasn't supposed to... not in any way. She checked the next message which was also from Mistress Gloria.

Plus, where could you go in this town where the cashier wouldn't notice you were purchasing them... and probably gossip about it?

As Mary read that, she realized just how important a resource and guide Mrs. Taylor was as she got used to her new way of life, a way which included a fundamental shift in her thinking and one where she could easily slip up if she wasn't careful. This was not only a judgemental world, but also a talkative one!

Mary responded: Yes, Mistress. Thanks for pointing that out! Also, thank you for taking me under your protective and guiding wings. I am so blessed.

Gloria smiled again, Mary was so naïve that she could tell her almost anything that popped into her head, and the teen would follow blindly like so many gullible sheep had always done, whatever their religion had dictated in the past. She texted back: I'm blessed too. The Lord has given me a great responsibility and I am privileged to carry it out. Have a blessed day, my pet.

Mary responded, glowing on the inside and the outside: You too, Mistress.

At school, Mary was her usual self-conscious, dedicated student self, although more than once she would look at a female classmate and ponder how she could help guide her to The Lord, especially the promiscuous sluts who definitely needed to be saved before they got pregnant or diseased.

Meanwhile, Gloria drove to the city an hour away, and purchased a few presents for her newest pet... something she had never done before. Yet she could sense that this could be a seduction with a massive payoff if she played her cards right. She purchased six pairs of sheer thigh highs (2 black, 2 mocha, 1 white and 1 red), two pairs of stockings (in beige and black), seven thongs (planning that would be all she would allow pet Mary to wear, unless she decided on commando), a rabbit vibrator, a set of three butt plugs (for a bit further down the road), a collar and leash (not sure if she would use that or not) and for herself, a new double-dick strap-on (both dicks pointing in the same direction) so she would be able to double penetrate her pets all by herself (she planned to use this one very soon).

Mary finished the school day and was walking home when Gloria pulled up to the curb beside her.

"Get in, pet," Gloria ordered with a welcoming smile.

"Yes, Mistress," Mary eagerly obeyed, her cunt instantly getting wet with possibilities and her mouth watering with anticipation.

Once Mary was sitting next to her in the SUV, Gloria asked, "How was your day?"

"Excellent," Mary answered, always trying hard to avoid generic terms like 'fine' and 'okay'.

"Have you pleasured yourself yet today?" Gloria asked, as she began driving.

"No, Mistress," Mary admitted, before adding, "but hopefully soon."

"I want you to text me the minute you've finished," Gloria instructed.

"Of course, Mistress," Mary agreed, loving the term Mistress... even though she couldn't explain why... even as she was disappointed to realize Mrs. Taylor was driving her home and not to her own house for more worship activities.

Gloria noticed the downcast look on her pet's face and explained, "I'd love for you to come over and worship with me, my pet, but Carla will be home soon and, well, my period arrived this morning.

"Oh, it's okay," Mary nodded, understanding, but disappointed.

"Are you craving some of The Lord's heavenly juice?" Gloria asked.

"Yes," Mary admitted. "Is that a bad thing? The bible says temptation and lust are sins."

"Oh no, honey," Gloria said, placing a gentle hand on her pet's leg. "The Lord wants you to savour His creation every time the possibility exists, and definitely doesn't want His faithful followers to go without."

"Oh," Mary nodded, liking what she was hearing, even though she was still disappointed she wasn't going to get any Holy juice this afternoon.

"If you are really craving the Lord's cum creation," Gloria continued. "I do have some other followers who would be more than willing to offer their cum to a true believer."