Church Girl: A Virginity Taken

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The American Revolution wasn't really about a tax on tea, which was just a convenient excuse to get things going... but was an attempt to liberate the colonists from the ruthless, entitled British who still believed they were the most powerful country in the world (it's now hard to believe there was a time when that was the case). Eight years later and America was a sovereign nation that would gradually become the economic and military giant she is now.

The Russian Revolution was centuries in the making, as peasants were desperate to own their own land... a promise that was too tempting to disbelieve when Lenin promised 'Peace, Land and Bread'. Unfortunately, Russia just shifted from one form of dictatorship to another, embracing very misleading labels to pretend that the masses were beneficiaries of justice, and the world is still paying the price.

There were many other revolutions in history we could discuss, but these all pale in comparison to the impact of the Liberation Revolution that is finally beginning to liberate women from five thousand years of subjugation, humiliation and control...

Chapter 1:

There is no one who can pinpoint or agree when society began to change from one of unmitigated male dominance, as there was no one moment, no one person...it was, in many ways, a natural progression towards the way God really wanted the world to be.

Contrary to popular belief, God didn't create men and women as equals. Contrary to another wide swath of popular belief, God also didn't create women to serve men.

She created men to be big and strong for manual labour and to worship God's greatest creation... women.

If you really think about it and get past the male manipulated version of history, even the male's sexual contribution to the perpetuation of the race is minimal, and is at most a gift to the woman... an offering.

Who did God make beautiful? Women!

To whom did God give the power of creating life? Women!

Who lives longer? Women! Why? Because once men are no longer able to fulfill their two sole purposes on earth: produce usable semen to populate the world, and manual labour... their purpose on earth is completed and their bodies may as well shut down...

Many times throughout history women have tried to reclaim their rightful place on the top of the social hierarchy only to be squelched by the dominant insecurity of men who knew they were inferior to women and knew once woman took control, life would forever change for them.

Who wrote the Bible? Men. A document that does lots of good in some ways, but was primarily written and used by arrogant men to keep women in their subservient place through false manipulation of The Lord's true purpose.

What was done to Joan of Arc after she demonstrated she could battle like a man and win? She was burned at the fucking stake by men fearing a threat to the power they unfairly wielded.

Nellie McClung stated during the suffrage movement, "That seems to be a haunting fear of mankind - that the advancement of women will sometime, someway, someplace, interfere with some man's comfort." Of course, that was exactly the fear of men... once women got rights, the power shift would begin, and once the flame was lit it would only be a matter of time before the fire consumed men entirely.

The same thing happened with the treatment of the African or black race who were suppressed for centuries by fearful white men... but alas, that is an entirely different topic, although it is one that is slowly changing as women take the lead in seeing all races as beautiful and worth celebrating for their diversity and distinct differences.

No doubt though, the 20th century was the beginning of a long, hard-fought change that happened as slow as molasses, but in fact this glacial progress was in the long run beneficial, because although each change was heavily scrutinized and resisted by men, each one became an irresistible and irrevocable step toward the utopian world we will one day enjoy ... and much sooner than men can even begin to fathom. In fact, prior to the 20th century the few attempts to promote a feminine approach more quickly, such as the teachings of Jesus, or the Elizabethan era and Renaissance, were effective and beneficial for only a generation or so, then were ruthlessly stamped out in the next generation, to restore the almost unbroken rule of men.

The right for women and other non-land-owners to vote was a hard fought struggle that finally opened the door to so much more.

World War 1 also accidentally helped woman, because when so many men were killed off in battle, the women had to emerge from being barefoot in the kitchen and join the workforce... Alas, men and the governments primarily controlled by men quickly suppressed that advance when the war was over and the population had time to rebalance its proportions.

The flapper movement began celebrating female beauty, which triggered the silent sexual revolution that slyly began to infiltrate the male dominated society as women began using their bodies and the gifts God gave them to manipulate men who always thought with the wrong head. (It's far easier to get excited about lively gals in short, skimpy dresses than by dignified matrons with their feminine bodies hidden away behind whalebone corsets, voluminous ankle-length dresses and enormous bustles.)

Unfortunately, the female movement took a big step backwards with the temperance movement that failed miserably and pushed back the momentum the right to vote had created.

After the Great Depression where progress on all fronts stalled for a decade, the idea of left wing philosophy began to spread throughout the world... the idea that we needed to look after all of society including women... but of course rich men, fearing a threat to their power, called that communism and then Fascism attempted to take over the world and half a decade of war began... stopping the brief movement to equality.

World War 2 again saw progress as women returned to the work force and this time even helped fight the war itself.

Ironically, the male creation of pin-up girls that were seen all over the world during the war accidently rejuvenated the evolution of woman using their beauty to corrupt the male driven world (something that had crashed to a halt during the great depression).

When this war ended, women didn't just submissively return to their domesticated life, although governments tried to make it look that way with the so-called wholesome perception of the 1950s... with the wife at home and the man at work. The wife cooked, cleaned and raised the kids and then had the husband's slippers and pipe and scotch ready after his HARD day at work. Christ, girls were even taught in school how to be a good wife with a 'Good House Wife's Guide' that included 18 tips for wives to make the house a happy home (clearly before the 'happy wife, happy life' motto was coined).

But underneath the facade of household utopia was a growing underbelly of woman fighting for power. (Read the 1950s series by silkstockingslover to see what the housewives were REALLY doing during this so-called 'Ozzy and Harriet' time... my own grandmother was the legendary dominant Mistress Madison.)

Women working as secretaries often knew the shameful secrets of their corrupt male employers. Sure, they often had to suck them off and sometimes do the things the wholesome wives wouldn't (including taking it in the ass... trust me, the journey to where we are now includes many, many sacrifices made by our foremothers... the first feminists).

The price paid to become an undercover mole in the male dominated world was high: these women had to break their moral code by sacrificing their bodies for the eventual good of the cause.

But these sacrifices paid off...slowly... very, very slowly. Women now worked in all fields: from government, to law, to the movie industry where they were seen as nothing more than beautiful women for men to stare at, to harass sexually and to fuck.

These women are heroes to us, fighting the fight when the odds were stacked against them.

Although everyone knows Marilyn Monroe from this era; another pioneer of using men's lust to advance the cause of her sisters was Betty Page, who shocked the world with her edgy pictures and films (sure they would be tame in comparison to the 21st century extreme kink of the Internet, but back in the 1950s she was fighting the establishment, standing up for the sexuality of women by her provocative tantalizing measures that would pave the way for the 1960s sexual revolution).

The 1960s was a decade of revolution, and although it is mostly remembered for the assassinations of Kennedy, Evers, King, and another Kennedy, for the Cuban Missile Crisis, the Cold War and the fight for the end of segregation, hidden quietly away from the headlines was the fight for female rights.

After the slow meandering movement in the 1970s (although watch 'Three's Company' or 'Charlie's Angels' now and notice how the sex sells movement began, or the Farrah Fawcett poster that every teenage boy had on his wall, or Bo Derek in '10'), the 1980s led to the fashion boom that saw women really use clothing to entice and entrap the single-minded male psyche. Whether it be Olivia Newton John and her leotard in the "Let's Get Physical" video, Madonna doing just about anything, Catherine Bach and her daisy dukes with out-of-character pantyhose underneath, Suzanne Somers and her thigh master and the creation of the mini skirt, women were discovering the empowering tactics that fashion could provide, enabling them to climb the ladder whether it be in the work force, finding a husband to manipulate with subtle wiles, or just flaunting the true feminine beauty that past generations had forced them to hide away.

The 1990s rap culture seemed to try to put women back in their place with their masculine I'm-the-best-there-is sexist lyrics and videos, but women went along for the ride as they continued to use their looks and their bodies to be successful. Mariah Carey in her all her videos but especially her self-directed video on roller skates in 'Fantasy', the Spice Girls in general as somehow empowering girl power, and Cindy Crawford and the rise of the super model.

But then the 21st century started and everything culminated into the perfect storm.

Beyonce's booty, Megan Fox in general and silly reality TV shows like America's Top Model had women all over the place: TV, music, movies... the revolution was revving up, and no one had a clue.

Shows like 'The Talk' and 'The View' were aired during the daytime to empower women and slyly, slowly, begin the quiet revolution. So quietly that men never knew what hit them, since they were so focused on the discovery of internet porn.

Soon women were in positions of power in all fields from government, to corporate CEO's, judges, studio presidents, the military, etc. and the men were about to be overthrown and had no clue.

Then the dominos started falling:

All female movies like 'Bridesmaids' and the 2016 Ghostbusters female led reboot became huge hits, sideswiping the male dominated leads that had usually topped the box office.

Bruce Jenner, a symbol of male superiority through athletics (1970s Olympics) transitioned into a woman named Caitlyn Jenner and became a television sensation.

Kim Kardashian and her 47 million twitter followers and almost daily scandals.

Sexuality, a taboo conversation for decades, for centuries even, became a topic of household conversation and 'straight' people were in danger of becoming a minority group.

Girls had sex with girls.

Guys had sex with guys... returning to a centuries-old history where it was common to have sex with other men (Craigslist and other sites making it easy for straight men to explore their secret taboo curiosity to suck cock or be a bottom... with the number of men becoming cock suckers doubling every year from 2010 forward). This was known in some circles as the cock sucking silent revolution, as over half of the men in society secretly sucked cock, bottomed for cock, got sex from other males, or became sissies (some call this the sissy revolution... as many men 'came out', openly admitting they wanted to be treated like a woman... dress like a woman... be used like a woman... tons of evidence can easily be found on sites like Tumblr to prove this theory).

The Present & Future:

And now we are just beginning the pegging revolution which will turn the traditional household upside down, or in other words, 'tits over ass'.

With women in positions of power over men in all fields, it was only a matter of time before reverse sexual harassment took place... where women objectified and used men!

It began slyly in the bedrooms where women manipulated the fragile egos of men to take control. Men have unknowingly been submissive (although they would never call it that) for decades in the family home (where women were usually in charge and men completed honey-do chores) and thus it was a natural progression for them also to become submissive in the bedroom.

Strong willed wives, online porn, male curiosity and natural submissiveness all will lead to making the motto 'happy wife, happy life', finally true in all aspects of society, including the bedroom.

A 2011 survey asked men 'Have you or your partner ever used a strap-on during sex?' Only 14.8% admitted to having allowed a woman to pound their backdoor, while another 23% said they might try it. (That adds up to 1/3).

In 2016 a new survey had the number at 23% having been pegged and another 30% would try it if given the opportunity (That is now over half and we are confident that number is low).

Being considered gay, reluctance to give away their power in the top vs. bottom sexual hierarchy, and meeting society's expectations, were all reasons men gave for being against the idea of pegging... but the reality was that they were already on the losing end of the sexual revolution as their sexual lust controlled and overrode their so-called moral code.

From 2015 on there has been a massive increase in pegging curiosity and pegging activity, although it's mostly done quietly and behind closed doors.

Guys wouldn't be caught dead having a beer with the boys and talking about how they got pegged last night... but by 2017 over 40% of women surveyed said they either would or had already pegged a guy (only 16% had in 2011), while a whopping 80 percent would do it given the chance (only the extreme right wingers were still clinging to the outmoded values of 70 years ago).

And now pegging is taking off.

Just recently, celebrities in movies and sports have admitted to being pegged and loving it after the brief pegging in the Deadpool movie (if it was okay for Deadpool, then it was manly... LOL) and once that happened, the invisible dam condemning this so called perverse act was smashed to pieces and it became as common as the oral sex boom of the 1980s.

The fabric of society is changing and yet men still think they are in control... still oblivious that while they are sucking cock or being pegged, their wives and daughters are munching cunt and taking control by controlling the sexual power... altering the hierarchy while the men frolic with cock.

Soon... very soon... things will be different... they already are. Where it used to be the girl was expected to put out (first hand job, first blow job (including swallow or facial... spitting no longer an option if they wished to keep a guy) and then intercourse... usually all by the fifth date ... it will soon be a question of which date it becomes socially acceptable for the man to invite his girl to peg him. And as the revolution continues, the expectations of women gain new ground.

Blow jobs by women will became less common, being perceived as a submissive activity and thus beneath the dignity of the 21st century woman.

Thus men, who have already been using Craigslist for over a decade to find guys to suck their cock or to suck cock, will became more reliant on each other for oral satisfaction.

Male secretaries will suddenly became popular, especially gay and bi-men, women finding that role demeaning, and their role will be to answer phones, file, suck cock and perhaps even eat pussy, but only if they're lucky.

2017, my feminist followers, will be the year of the woman!

Join the Liberation Revolution!!

Mary had become so captivated by what she was reading, she briefly even forgot that her pussy was being licked.

Instead, Mary was fascinated as she read the real version of history, but she also became very annoyed. Annoyed by lies told through history. Annoyed by men fearing they would lose their unearned power. Annoyed at how long it had taken to achieve any momentum for the liberation revolution. On the other hand, Mary was inspired by the heroic women who had fought for the cause through difficult times, often taking two steps forward and then one back.

Gloria watched Mary's facial expressions as she read... and as expected, annoyance seemed to be the main descriptor.

Carol just licked slowly, knowing she wasn't supposed to get the teen off yet. A slowly licked pet never boils, which on this occasion was the desired result.

Mary had no idea what pegging was. Actually she had no idea what Craigslist was either. She was also shocked and amazed by the revelation that men had sex with men. How?

Finally finished, she looked to Mistress Gloria and said just one word, "Wow!"

"Wow, good?" Gloria asked. She had written this over the past month and had yet to show it to anyone... although she was proud of it and felt it could be the basis of a new feminist worldview Bible.

"It's like Trump was right... everything I've read until now is 'fake news,'" Mary answered.

Gloria laughed, "Well definitely a 'fake history'."

"Definitely," Mary agreed, as she looked back at the last words: Liberation Revolution.

"And I believe that you my dear, will play a key role in the liberation of women," Gloria added, just before snapping her fingers.

Carol heard the snapping and was well enough trained to know that it was a signal for her to stop.

Carol looked up and Gloria, who said, "You may go, slut. I texted Xanadu and you can go to her place for the orgasm you're obviously craving desperately."

"Yes, Mistress," Carol reluctantly agreed, although she'd been hoping to finish Mary off... expecting her cum to be heavenly... although now excited to be able to get off soon herself. Six of one...

"Of course, you will say nothing to anyone about Mary, not even to members of our society," Gloria added, even though the instruction was common sense. Carol got almost as distracted as a man when she was horny, so the reminder might be needed.

"Of course, Mistress," Carol again agreed, before getting off the bed and leaving the bedroom.

Mary asked, curious about the use of the word 'slut', one she had always viewed as derogatory to girls... even when used by girls... especially when used by petty girls, "Mistress, why did you call her a slut?"

Gloria hadn't even noticed she'd used the term again, having been careful around Mary so far. It was another thing she would have to explain to her at some point, and since everything seemed to be happening at an accelerated pace with Mary, so it might as well be now. She said, "Sometimes the word will be used in the heat of the moment to reinforce the sexual hierarchy between domme and submissive. But when used by women in the secret society, it is most often a symbol of worship, as well as a turn on to say and to be called."