Church Lady Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was a beautiful woman. And she was strong but gentle as she touched me. She began to talk about how the only thing she didn't have in her life that she wanted was a fulfilling sex life. As she had gotten older and her kids had begun to move out, her level of desire had been increasing. She had tried to get more attention from her husband, but he just couldn't or wouldn't provide her with what she wanted. She told me that she masturbated every day. She said she used to just touch herself in the shower, remembering the few tame experiences she had before marriage. Then she discovered internet sites and bought a small vibrator. This opened up a whole world of exciting sex to her, if only to watch and fantasize about. It was better than nothing. She discovered she liked to watch certain kinky things, dirty talk, and more. I told her I masturbated too and used porn to fuel my solo sex. I asked her what kind of kink excited her.

She was about to tell me, but then she paused and said, "Let's just fuck tonight. Every way we can."

Who was I to argue?

It's hard to describe how I felt about Ava as we slid into her bed. We had been good friends for years. I thought she was a wonderful person and physically attractive. I guess I loved her, but I knew that we had these three nights and probably no more ever. But it was wonderful to feel her soft, warm body against me. Her hands explored my body as mine explored hers. I buried my face in her hair and inhaled her scent. Our kisses were long and unhurried. It seemed like everything she did turned me on. The way she bit my lower lip gently or trailed her tongue from my ear down my neck. And she must have felt the same way about me because when I caressed her butt, she moaned softly and pushed closer to me. When I cupped one breast she twisted to offer me the other. We were as horny as teenagers, but less frantic and more skilled.

After I don't know how long, Ava had grasped my stiff cock and simply used it to position me on top of her. Still kissing and caressing each other, I felt her legs part and I reached down to grasp my cock and rub its head on her pussy. Ava purred and her hips squirmed sensuously. I rubbed my cockhead up and down and back and forth across her clit. I could feel her passion rising. I rubbed my cock lower between her lips and felt the warm wetness of her pussy inviting me in. I teased her pushing in a bit and then rubbing upward toward her clit again.

Ava whispered in my ear, "I need your big, hard, beautiful cock inside me, baby. Please give it to me."

I didn't hesitate. I positioned my cockhead at the warm, wet opening of her pussy and slowly began to push inside in a gentle in and out motion that went a little deeper on each in-stroke until I was fully inside her tight pussy. She sighed in my ear and began to swivel and pump her hips against me. I had never had a woman fuck me so expertly or actively from underneath. Her arms were wrapped around my neck. I looked down at her beauty and saw each sensation she was feeling on her face. Her smile was languid and changed with every slight movement we made together. The look in her eyes told me that this was what she had been hungry for. She was feasting on the feelings of lust and passion so long denied.

"Fuck me, baby. Pump that big cock in my pussy," Ava encouraged in a voice that was urgent and yet totally in control.

I pushed into her and felt every inch of her pussy pulsing and gripping and pleasing my cock as I had never felt before. I could feel her pussy massaging my cock with every stroke. I lifted myself up and looked down at her. Her breasts moved up and down as I pumped her. I was hypnotized by the motion. She saw my eyes locked on her perfect breasts and she licked the thumb and index finger on one hand and twisted and pulled at a nipple. Her other hand squeezed and kneaded the other breast. She cupped and offered it to me. I bent my neck so I could suck the big, hard nipple and she caressed my face as I did.

I felt her passion rise and her legs spread further. She tipped her hips back to allow me even deeper penetration. I pumped into her deeply, then pulled almost out and just popped the head in and out of the opening of her pussy. I felt her pussylips clinging to my cock as I pushed in and out an inch or two before plunging full length into her. Ava grunted deeply and I felt her body shudder as her orgasm came over her in waves. I fucked her like a madman pumping her almost violently. Through gritted teeth she growled and cried out. Her hands seized her breasts and squeezed them hard. Her fingers pinched and twisted her big nipples cruelly. I felt her pussy pulsate and become soaked with her juices.

Slowly, her orgasm passed away. I buried my cock deeply inside her as she caught her breath. Then I saw her eye lock with mine and smile curled her lips. She rolled us over and lifted herself up off me a bit.

"You're not the only one who can fuck. I'm in charge now and I know how to make you happy," she said playfully.

With that, Ava began a slow rhythm of raising her pussy up and then twisting back down on my stiff hardon. She had an instinct that told her just how far up and back to go to give me maximum pleasure. She leaned down to kiss me deeply. Her tongue plunged into my mouth and I sucked it. She shimmied and her magnificent breasts jiggled and swayed seductively. She knew how much of a "breast man" I was and she knew I was crazy about her big, full pair and her big, stiff nipples. She dangled one breast and then the other over my mouth for me to suck on. She rubbed both of them across my face so that I could luxuriate in the warmth of the bountiful flesh. All the while she twisted and pumped her tight, warm, wet pussy on my cock as no woman ever had before.

Every pussy I had felt before just seemed like a warm, wet haven. Yes, some women were a bit tighter than others and some had the ability to squeeze a little, but Ava's pussy was strong and seemed to undulate and grip and massage and twist in ways I had never felt. I could feel it squeezing each part of my cock the way fingers might grip and tickle and rub.

I looked down at Ava's pussy engulfing and raising up from my cock and saw her engorged, full pussylips clinging to my shaft when she would lift up and disappear inside her as she plunged down. I could feel that sensation too, those thick lips massaging the length of my cock. It was all becoming too much for me and she knew it.

"Yeah, baby. I know you can feel that. You can feel my pussy fucking your big, hard cock. Can't you, baby? And you need to unload your cum in Ava's tight pussy, don't you? Well, you can give it all to me now, baby. Unload your balls for me now, baby."

Ava leaned back and reached down and cradled my balls in her hand, weighing and squeezing them. As she did I felt a finger rub my asshole and probe it. Then she began to bounce up and down hard on my cock. Her big tits bounced and danced on her chest. I could hear them slap together and see the a sheen of sweat on her sexy face. And my orgasm hit me like a sledgehammer. I cried out and bucked my hips so hard that Ava had to lower herself to my chest to keep from being thrown off. I pumped my cock furiously in and out of her amazing cunt. I felt pulse after pulse as my load was emptied into her wetness. It was the most complete orgasm I had ever had. I felt like I had truly emptied myself into her.

Ava lowered herself onto me, supporting herself a little with her legs straddling me and her arms wrapped around my neck. I could feel her heart pounding against mine and her breathing slowing gradually. This was the most amazing fuck I had ever experienced. I kissed her face and moaned my relief and pleasure with each breath. I made the slightest move and heard Ava whisper immediately.

"Don't move. Don't pull out of me. Stay inside me."

I had no desire to pull away or uncouple. As corny as it may sound, we were one. And time seemed to stop. It was like we were weightless. Just two linked bodies and souls united by the desire to give and receive as much pleasure as we could. There was no past and no future to consider, just the here and now and it felt so good. I don't know if we laid like that for a minute or an hour. It was utter peace. After some time, we both sighed in unison.

My first conscious perception was Ava lifting her head and kissing me deeply. Her warm mouth consumed my lips and she eagerly sucked in my tongue when I offered it. She raised up a bit more and looked down at her big breasts hanging, the nipples brushing against my chest. She swayed a bit and the hard nubs traced little circles on my flesh. She reached down to cup one full breast and lifted it up and licked her nipple. She glanced down to make sure I was watching. I was transfixed. Again her tongue flicked out and touched her nipple. Ava smiled. She moved up so I could lick the same nipple. We took turns tonguing that thick nipple, then the other one.

I became aware that my cock was coming back to life. I think Ava was aware of it before I was. She leaned back and gave me a show. She cupped and squeezed her big breasts and pinched and twisted her nipples. She took one nipple between the thumb and index finger and lifted her breast up, then dropped it. She repeated this with the other big tit and then lifted both gorgeous tits in this way. My cock was getting harder fast. Ava cupped each breast and licked each nipple. She craned her neck so that she could suck one nipple. She moved her hand from that breast and then let it drop as the nipple slipped from her mouth with an audible pop. My cock was fully hard again.

Without a word Ava slowly twisted her body around until she was facing away from me. She did this while keeping my cock buried deeply in her now sopping wet pussy. She raised and lowered herself on my cock a few times as if testing the stiffness of my revived hardon. Then she began to lean forward, away from me, reaching back to lift me up behind her. This put us in a doggy-style position and I began to pump into her from behind.

I know I should have been tired, but I felt the same lust I had felt an hour or more before when we first got into her bed. And the sensation of fucking this dream woman from behind was new and different. I loved the heart-shaped contour of her hips. I grasped them and pushed deeply into her. The penetration was deeper than before and Ava gasped and grunted deeply. Her pussy was so wet from her orgasm and mine that it made a slurping, squishing sound and I pumped into her. I reached underneath her to feel her pubic hair and rub her clit and the whole area was soaking wet. I licked my fingers and tasted what we had made.

Ava reached underneath to cup and squeeze my balls. Maybe she was wondering how much cum was left in them. But when she released them she began to fuck back at me. Her pussy was still as tight as when I had first entered her. I caressed her soft, round asscheeks. I squeezed and kneaded them deeply as we fucked. Ava responded by moaning and fucking back harder. Remembering how I had fucked her asshole in our first encounter, I pulled her cheeks apart and rubbed the outer ring of her sphincter. Ava moaned and purred deeply. I felt her pussy pulse and squeeze my cock from the base to the head. My finger found her nether opening and pushed inside a bit. Ava began to moan more loudly.

I glance to the side and saw our reflection in the full-length mirror on the closet door. Ava's face was angelic. She appeared blissful as she experienced the sensations of being deeply fucked and having her asshole opened. And I saw those full, round breasts hanging from Ava's chest. They swayed and bounced and danced with our every move. I could not take my eyes from them. I reached underneath her and cupped those udders and felt them dancing and jouncing in my hands as her sopping wet pussy pumped my cock. I pinched her huge nipples and twisted them and felt her whole body twitch. I wished that I could be behind her as I was and underneath her to bury my face in her huge swaying tits at the same time. I could imagine the warmth and fullness of the flesh smothering me, enveloping me as her pussy was enveloping my cock. The movement of those fleshpots in the mirror stirred something primal in me. I leaned back and grabbed Ava's hips and slapping one asscheek, I simply plowed into her. I was a bull pounding into her pussy from behind. I wanted to split her in two. Ava was gasping, almost crying. I saw her tits violently jumping and swinging beneath her. And I roared as I began to pump my cum into her cunt. I slammed into her as hard as I could like an animal. If she hadn't been urging me on it would have been a rape, an assault. My cumload joined the one I had pumped into her cunt earlier. I hadn't pulled out since then. I had pumped two huge loads into my angelic lover without once pulling out of her well-fucked pussy.

I was only barely aware that Ava herself was coming as I pounded her from behind. Her pussy squirted her juices as my cock was pumping out its load. As she collapsed forward, I moved a bit and collapsed at her side. We both fell into a deep sleep.

Morning came and with it our final day together. Ava and I had each signed up for one seminar on the final half-day of the conference. My wife would arrive the next morning to return the rental car and join me for the flight home. Ava would leave earlier than that. The morning's meeting passed mercifully quickly. A farewell luncheon was held in the large ballroom. I couldn't even see the table where Ava was. We had followed through on our plan never to be seen together at any of the conference events. The afternoon's speeches seemed interminable. But finally the conference concluded. I made my way back to my room and got comfortable waiting for Ava's knock on the door that separated our rooms.

The knock finally came and Ava greeted me in a black sheer bra and matching thong panties. She was breath-taking. She asked me to strip down to my boxer briefs and invited me in. We sipped wine and ate fruit, cheese and bread that she had bought at a local shop.

"This is our last night together," Ava began. She didn't add the word 'ever', but I assumed that was what she meant. After this evening we would go back to being good church friends.

"Now I want to answer your question about my taste in kink," she continued. "First, you are the most amazing lover I have ever been with. I've never felt so sexy, so satisfied, so adored as you have made me feel. I hope you know how attractive, how sexy, and how wonderful a man you are. You've given me everything I have asked for and everything I have dreamed of these past two nights. And that afternoon in the church laundry," she said, blushing and smiling.

"I've watched hundreds of sex scenes online as I have tried to satisfy myself. Some of the fetishes and kink is too much for me, too intense, or just not my cup of tea. But other scenes, beyond just two people having sex, fucking, and sucking, stir something inside me. I think I'd like to be used, abused even, and to feel pain in a sexual context. I'd like to have my pussy and tits spanked. I'd like to have my throat and asshole fucked hard and a couple of other things, if you'd care to indulge me."

We looked deeply into each other's eyes for a long moment.

"I'd do anything for you, Ava," I said. "You're the sexiest woman I have ever met. You're sweet, beautiful, caring, and I would be happy to do as you ask. But you must promise to tell me to stop the moment it becomes something you do not want, OK?"

Ava nodded. She looked so stunning as she stood there. Her dark aureole and big nipples were so clearly visible through the sheer bra and her nipples stood out so far pushing out against the gauzy fabric. I reached behind her and undid the bra and brusquely tugged off her thong panties. I pushed her onto the bed on her back and, spying a sleep mask on her nightstand, blindfolded her with it. I pulled her arms out to her sides and spread her legs wide. She lay before me on the bed spread-eagle.

It was time to begin. I gently ran a finger along her side from her armpit down her ribcage to her hip. Then I slapped her vulva as hard as I dared. Ava let out a stifled cry. I paused to see if I had gone too far. She shuddered and returned to her spread-out pose, now breathing much more heavily, as I was. Again I ran a finger from her pubic hair upward, between her heaving breasts that sagged to her sides, and to her neck. Then I slapped the outside of each of her big breasts hard. Ava again shrieked through closed lips. This time she more quickly resumed her position of total vulnerability. I slapped her pussy again, this time several times in a row and harder. Before she could catch her breath, I seized her big, perfect breasts and squeezed them hard. Holding one in my hand, I slapped it several times with the other. Then I repeated the flogging with her other beautiful tit. I took each amazing, hard nipple between thumb and index finger and pinched and twisted as hard as I could. I lifted and shook each breast violently by the nipple, then released them and slapped them each again several times. Then I paused.

Ava was almost gasping for breath. She was sobbing ever so slightly. I felt I may have gone too far, perhaps way too far.

"More, please," she whispered, stunning me. And also arousing me more than I thought possible.

I roughly flipped her over and positioned her on all fours with her knees wide apart. I ran a finger lightly down the middle of her back all the way down to her asshole. Then I slapped her asscheeks repeatedly as hard as I could. I paused only because my arm was getting tired. I saw her asscheeks reddening and saw my handprints of the soft, white flesh. I slapped her pussy from behind again and again. I surprised myself by how hard I was slapping this angel. She would react to each impact by tightening her muscles, drawing her stomach in and letting out a pained moan that she was clearly trying to stifle. I saw that her outer pussy lips were red and swollen from the beating.

I moved around to her side and regarded her big hanging tits. the sight of them made my cock ache with stiffness.

"Shall I slap your big tits, cow?" I asked.

"Please slap my cow udders hard," she whispered.

I mercilessly slapped her tits from every angle. She especially groaned when I slapped the soft underside, so I slapped there again and again. I pulled and twisted on her huge nipples. I pinched them as hard as I could until she cried out. I repeated all of this treatment many times, making her beg me to slap her, making her degrade herself calling her a cow, a bitch, a cunt. And she seemed to quiver with excitement as the abuse went on. I flipped her on her back and dragged her to the edge of the bed, her head hanging backward off the bed. I forced her mouth open with my fingers and jammed my cock into her mouth and down her throat.

Ava gagged and gasped and choked. I paused for the shortest of moments to see if she would ask me to stop. She didn't. Then I thrust my full length back down her throat. Her mouth was warm and wet and the thick saliva from her throat coated my cock and soon covered her face. Ava's eyes watered and the gurgling sounds her mouth and throat made just made me fuck into her that much harder. I was almost mad with lust. I pumped her mouth and throat until I felt my nut coming on. I had more to do so I pulled out and Ava gasped for breath. She was shaking from the treatment I was giving her, but she looked up at me with a dazed expression that was filled with lust. I rolled her over and lifted her hips so she was on her knees on the edge of the bed.

"Tell me. Beg me for what you want, Ava!" I shouted into her ear.