CIA Operative in Foreign Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Blinded by your sexuality, all I could see was your intellect and beauty and the rest didn't surface until after I got to know you better. Then, when I did see you for who you were, I didn't have enough self-esteem and the confidence to leave you when I should have after three years of marriage. Only, I couldn't leave you. I loved you and I thought you loved me.

It's obvious to me now that you didn't love me. Now after seven more suffering years of marriage, I can't wait to leave your ass behind. Actually, just as I thank you for this letter, I thank you for encouraging my interactions with others. My self-confidence has caused me to grow quite proud of who I am and the work that I do to help others.

Totally different than you with her long, curly, red hair, C cup breasts that dwarf you're A cup boobs, her big, beautiful blue eyes, and her fun personality, Kate is warm and calming to be around. She will make a wonderful wife. Unlike you, she wants children.

I don't need the townhouse because we already own a home outside of London, but thanks for the offer. We'll just split the stocks and cash and call it a day, okay? If you'd rather not live there, sell the house and give me what you think is fair from the sale. My lawyer will be in touch.

Best wishes to you in your new life, Esmeralda. Good-bye.

Jim not John

Please give me the support of your vote.

12