Cindi is a Great Teacher

Story Info
Helping a young man grow up.
4.2k words
4.49
8.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi! my name is Cindi Carlson. I am 36 years old, reddish curly hair, only 5' 1", with nice 34C breasts. I have been divorced for 3 years now. My 18-year-old son Jed lives with me. He just finished high school and has a nice football scholarship for a state college in the fall. Each summer he lives 300 miles away with his father. I live on the outskirts of town in a nice house with a small pool on 3 acres. Fortunately, I do not have to work and live comfortably. I have seldom dated since my divorce.

Today I receive a call from Jed. After catching up on everything, he mentions his friend Damon who is also 18.

Jed says, "Hey, Mom. I spoke with Damon today. He lost his summer job and only has a small part time job now. His mother only has a maid job and without a father, things are really tight for them. If you hear of anything maybe you could call him. He has a smaller football scholarship and will have to work some also."

I say, "I will keep my ears open. Maybe I can have him do a few things around here, I will think about it and call him."

I remember Damon as one of Jed's high school friends. He is black and seems to be well mannered for a teenager. They played football together in high school but didn't seem to be best friends. His father has left home, leaving Damon and his mother alone. I start thinking of different things around my house I can use Damon's help with.

After making a list I call him. When Damon answers, I ask, "Damon, would you be available to do some work?"

Damon answers, "That sounds good. I can start tomorrow morning if you wish."

Assuming he will be here early, I am up and ready by 8 AM. Finally, he arrives at 11 AM. Damon is a little unkempt but has clean but well-worn clothes on.

He apologizes for being so late saying, "Three miles is a long walk."

I ask him, "Have you had breakfast yet?"

Damon answers, "No, Mrs. Carlson."

I fix some eggs and bacon for him as we discuss what all I would like him to do. As we talk, I can tell that he seems a little discouraged.

I ask, "Is there anything wrong in your life?"

Damon says, "Mrs. Carlson, I don't know what to think of my future. We have nothing at home, and I never see my father. I did okay in school and managed to get this scholarship that pays most of the expense, but I don't know if I can pay the rest. I don't have any nice clothes to wear and don't have the confidence that I can do it. I see my mother working hard for so little and I'm afraid that I will end up just like her."

I look at Damon with his disheartened attitude for a few minutes.

I say, "Damon, we are going to change all of that starting today, I raised my son up to be full of confidence. You are going to be also. That is the whole secret to succeeding in life. Look me straight in the eyes. Now tell me if you are ready to succeed in life. Are you ready to believe in yourself?"

He answers, "I really want to Mrs. Carlson. I do appreciate you trying to help me."

I say, "First, call me Cindi. We have to get you ready for college. That is where your future lies. Your first priority is to make the college football team. You are going to have to bulk up and eat right. Are you really ready to become your best? My son is ready to become an adult. Are you? If you are committed to doing that, I will help you."

Damon answers, "Mrs. Carlson, uhm Cindi, would you help me with that? I will try my best to do as you say."

I smile at him and say, "This is going to be a big challenge. First, we are going to town. I will buy you two nice outfits to wear. You will need some gym shorts. Your tennis shoes will have to work for a couple of weeks. You also will get a short haircut. Then I will deduct some from your paycheck every week to cover all of that. Are you okay with all of that?"

He answers, "All except I'm not sure about the haircut. I've had my locks for a long time. It's a part of me."

I say, "It is all or nothing. Are you ready to become an adult?"

When we get back from town, I am amazed how different Damon looks. His gym shorts, new t-shirt, and short hair are quite a change. I take a picture of him with my phone, and I put him to work mowing the grass and trimming bushes. I write up his work lists for the next few days. At 1:30 PM I have him take a break for lunch and show him the lists. Damon is not sure about the repairs, painting, and cleaning the pool as he has never learned it. I assure him that he will learn that along with more things.

At 3:30 PM I stop him and say, "Jed has some good workout equipment in the garage. I want you to lift weights for a full hour." He comes back in after the hour workout.

I tell Damon, "You are done for the day, but you have to run as far back to your home as possible. In the morning I want you to run as far here as possible and to be here by 8 AM. You have to do this every day until you can run the full 3 miles."

Damon arrives at 8 AM out of breath. He has run half the way. I have a big breakfast ready for him which he devours. I can already see improvement in his attitude. After his breakfast, I show him his projects for the day.

I say, " Take your time and do everything right. You do not have to rush thru the work. Just be proud of what you do,"

At his break at 1 PM, he is very proud of his work. I compliment him and say that I will have more projects for him.

I also tell him, "Get back to lifting weights at 3:30. When you finish your workout, keep up the running for home and back."

After a few days, I am out of projects. I mention the project to my neighbors and soon there is plenty of work for Damon. He is running the full three miles each way and has increased his bulk with the weights. He also has a little spending money now and uses it for clothes. I take another picture and show him the difference. I can see the pride in his eyes.

The next day I tell Damon, "Your project for today is to learn better manners."

We discuss his way of speech and table manners. We cover how to have conversations and even what women like to hear.

I tell Damon, "Take your girlfriend on a date now and try out what you have learned."

As we are having lunch the next day the florist arrives with roses for me. I wonder whom the flowers are from and then see a little grin on Damon's face.

I say, "Damon! From you? Why? You shouldn't spend your hard-earned money this way."

He answers, "Well, you are my favorite girl. Look how much you have done for me. Next, I would like you to teach me how to dance. Not the way kids dance now but the old way. Like when the man holds the woman."

I smile at him saying, "You have matured a lot. That would be a great finish to getting you ready for school."

We begin the dance lessons immediately. He is a natural dancer with great rhythm. By 3:30 we have covered slow dancing steps and swing dancing. He is loving the experience with holding my hands and having me in his arms. I feel his muscles and know that I have helped him mature. I can see in his eyes and touching that he is enamored by me. I am thinking about how nice it is to be dancing and in a man's arms again. I sway for a few minutes with my eyes closed while dreaming how nice this is.

I decide to let things cool down and I send him to his workout. I go with him to see how well he has progressed. His black body is now well muscled.

I comment, "All the women will fall in love with you now with all those big muscles."

Damon smiles and says, " I am only interested in pleasing one woman right now."

That night as I was sleeping, I started dreaming of a young black man holding me. It started getting passionate and I recognize Damons's face as he kisses me. I awake, panting and sweating. I finally have to find my largest soft plastic vibrator to relax me again.

The next morning, I only have a few small projects for him.

Damon asks, "Will I be able to go swimming in the pool then? My mother has gone to visit relatives for 3 days and I don't have anyone else at my house."

Damon finishes his light projects, and we sit outside looking at how nice everything looks now since he has been working. I fix a lunch as we continue sitting outside.

I find him an old swimsuit of Jed's. Not the baggy type, but the shorter tighter suits. I put on my white bikini and bring Damon a soft drink and a glass of wine for me. Damon looks good in his swimsuit. He keeps glancing at me in mine. After our drinks we enter the pool and swim back and forth, talking like good friends. He has matured so much this summer. We start splashing each other which ends with us laughing while holding each other's hands. I climb out and dry off, watching Damon as he gets out. I see the huge bulge in his trunks, and I turn my face. We walk to the house as he comments that he will go work out now.

Damon looks at me and says, "I saw some pictures of a black man all oiled down with no body hair and lifting weights. I sure would like to do that someday."

I laugh and say, "Why not today? I have an electric razor and some baby oil. You would look amazing like that way. i also have a video cam that we can get still pictures off it."

I go in and come back with my razor. We laugh together as he stands up while I start shaving his chest and back. I start tingling as my hands are feeling his body. I tell him to tuck the swimsuit up so that it looks like a speedo. The tingling feeling increases as my heart beats faster. We spread the oil on from the neck down onto his legs. I keep running my hands over his body to make sure that he is well covered in it.

Damon says, "Please put some music on so that I can move to the music."

As he starts exercising and moving, I turn on the video. As I am watching, my hands are trembling. What a sight! This gorgeous young well-built black man is moving so sensuously for me. I feel the tingling begin in my pussy and the wetness starts.

After ten minutes of watching him, a slow song comes on the radio. Damon sets the weights down and signals for me to come to him. I set the video camera down beside me, pointed at Damon. I move into his arms as they encircle me. Our hands start moving over the oil, so smooth, so sensuous. He pulls me in tight with his thigh between my legs. My pussy begins sliding over his thigh and my body takes control over my mind. My hands pull his hips closely into me and I feel the hardness of his cock. My hand reaches up and pulls his head down so that our lips meet. Our slow first tenuous kiss soon begins to get deeper with our tongues entwined. Damon's hands move behind my back to unhook the straps to my swimsuit top. I let it fall. My nipples and breasts are thrilled to be against his slick black chest. My pussy moves harder against his thigh. My hands move to his waist and begin to slowly slip his suit down over his ass. As it gets to his oiled legs, he lets it fall and my hands encircle his large, beautiful cock. I can tell that it is the largest that I have ever held. His hands slip my swimsuit bottoms down and quickly my pussy is well oiled from his legs. Uncontrollably, I slowly pull Damon down onto the hard rubber mat by the weights. As I lay back, I pull his wonderful cock to my pussy lips. My oiled hands slip onto his large cock head as I move my pussy lips onto it. Damon slowly enters me as my wetness and the oil allow his cock to slide totally into me, going where no cock has ever been. I know he will not last very long the first time as I encourage him to fuck me deep and hard. I wrap my legs around his tight ass and pull him deeply into me. In a short time, I feel his cock swelling, and my climax begins. Damon grunts loudly as he drives his hot cum deeply into my pussy as I roll with my climax. I hold him tightly with my arms and legs wrapped tightly around him, making sure all of his hot sperm is deeply inside my pussy.

After several minutes we slowly move apart. Damon looks at me with wonder in his eyes.

He says, "Cindi, one lesson you have not taught me yet is how to make love to a beautiful woman like you."

I say, "That lesson starts right now. Come and take a shower with me."

We thoroughly enjoy our time in the shower with washing the oil off each other. I am amazed as I soap and wash that gorgeous long black cock with its' thick veins. I feel it already beginning to grow so soon after our sex. We step out and dry each other and dress.

Damon asks. "Can I spend the night as no one is at my home to know."

I smile and nod my head. We have take-out dinner delivered. As we eat, I tell Damon how to talk with a woman.

I tell him, "Always compliment the woman on her eyes, hair, clothes, and even fingernails. Also, make sure you always walk on whatever side of the woman that protects her, touching her softly. Touch her face softly as you dance and kiss her, letting her slowly decide that she wants to have sex with you. By treating each woman special, you will get as much good sex as you can handle."

We begin dancing slowly together as he practices all the things I mention. Slowly, my shirt and his shirt leave our bodies. Our slacks are next, and we continue dancing, he in his silk briefs and I in my bikini panties. Our entwined light and dark skins are not as noticeable in the darkened room. I turn the music up, take Damons' hand, and lead him to my bedroom.

As we near my bed we come together, and our hands slowly slide each other's remaining clothes to the floor. We lay together with our hands and legs moving slowly on each other.

I whisper to Damon, " Now I will show you how a real woman will satisfy you".

I lay on top of him, giving him a deep sensual kiss and began to slide down. I lightly suck and nibble of each of his nipples. My tongue then trails down his beautiful young, tight chest, circling his belly button, then on down to that beautiful large, hard cock. My tongue slides over his big cock head to lick up the copious amounts of his precum. The slick, salty taste has my pussy tingling as I know that soon it will be filling me to my maximum. My tongue glides up and down his large veins and I know how he is loving it by his hands on my head. I lightly suck and nip on each of his big balls, then let my tongue trail slowly down to his anus and back up. I slowly let his large cockhead enter between my lips. It has been so long since I have sucked cock and never have on someone so young, teaching him the various arts of lovemaking. I play with my tongue around his cock as I let him enter further into my mouth. His cockhead touches the entrance to my throat, and I try to relax my throat muscles. I know that I cannot deepthroat his large cock. I come up for air and tell Damon to relax and try to wait a little bit before cumming. I wet my thumb and slide it back to his anus and apply light pressure while circling it. This drives Damon over the edge as I feel his big cock swelling in my mouth. Damon begins gasping and I do my best swallowing as much of his hot cum as possible but much still escapes my lips. I slide up to kiss him deeply, letting him taste his own cum.

After laying there several minutes, I say, "I will now teach you how to thoroughly satisfy your women. Gently kiss my face, neck, and excite me with my breasts and nipples."

He then slowly glides his tongue to my belly button, letting his tongue play. As he drops further, I teach him to lightly use his soft tongue to lick all around and over my pussy before letting his soft tongue split my pussy lips. He quickly learns how to explore my folds and up over my clit, sucking lightly on it. I tell him to roll his bottom lip over my clit which jolts it more along with flicking it with his tongue. I ask him to let the bridge of his nose rub my clit as he licks deeper into my pussy, I am loving how fast Damon is learning. He lets his tongue trail down to my anus and circles it. He comes back up and sucks on my clit a little stronger. My body responds quickly. He wets his finger in my pussy and presses lightly on my anus. I feel his finger begin to enter my ass and my climax explodes, driving his finger deep into my body. Wave after wave rolls over me as I have one of the best climaxes that I have ever had. Damon continues sucking my clit lightly, letting my emotions come down slowly. He comes up beside me, kissing me deeply and softly petting me.

I pet him with my hand softly rubbing his large balls and stroking his beautiful cock. After 15 minutes, I feel the veins in his cock making his cock harder. After a short while, Damon is hard again. He moves between my legs, and I feed his large cockhead into my pussy. I feel that beautiful cock go deeply into me. My legs wrap tightly around him, and we move together perfectly. My pussy is in heaven, with such a large, young, virile cock inside of me. I am in dreamland as I feel another climax begin to build. My climax rolls thru me leaving me gasping with pleasure. I move my hands down, grasping his tight ass, and digging my fingernails into him. He picks up his pace and I feel his large cock getting even bigger. Damon hollers as his hot cum spurts deep inside of me. I hold him tight, making sure that his virile hot sperm goes as deep as possible. I believe that I have just had the best sex ever! We kiss deeply, letting our feeling for each other show. We lay sideways with me between his legs, with his beautiful soft cock still inside my pussy holding all his sperm inside of me.

We awake slowly in the morning, petting each other with light kisses. As we shower together, we playfully wash each other. I drop down on my knees to taste his wonderful cock again. As he starts getting hard, I tell him there will be more later.

I fix Damon a nice breakfast and say, "Your job today is to clean up all the oil off the workout mat from yesterday." He gives me a big smile remembering the action.

Later we go for a swim and tease each other with our touching. We have a light lunch and lay down for a short nap, still in our swimsuit bottoms.

As we hold each other, my telephone rings. I see it is my son. Jed. As I answer it, Damon slides down removing my swimsuit. As I am talking with my son, Damon begins softly licking my pussy. I open my legs to give him free access.

Jed says, "I will be home tomorrow to pack up for school. Have you seen Damon as I will give him a ride also if needed?"

I say to Jed, " I did see Damon a couple of days ago and you probably won't recognize him now. I will get in touch with him."

I did not tell Jed that my one hand was holding Damon's head down as he was doing a fantastic job of licking my pussy. I finish my call with Jed and concentrate on how well I taught Damon on satisfying a woman. My clit is tingling as it swells. Damon is now a master with his tongue and massages my clit with his tongue. He sucks harder as it swells until I go over the edge with my climax. As he slides up, I guide that thick beautiful cock into my very wet pussy. Damon slowly slides his thick cock all the way into my pussy and kisses me deeply. As he moves, my legs wrap tightly around his tight ass. The contrast in our skin adds to the excitement. I giggle quietly as I think about talking to my son while I am having sex with his friend. Another thought crosses my mind about how would Jed like a younger darker skinned brother?

My body slowly begins building for another climax. Damons' beautiful, young, thick cock glides back and forth over my clit while it fills my pussy to the maximum. As I feel him building up for his orgasm, my concentration makes me cum at the same time that he drives his young, hot, virile cum deep into my love canal. My legs squeeze his waist as my fingernails dig deep into his ass, holding him tight, so that the sperm swims deeply into my pussy. Thinking about it gives me another smaller climax. What a lover I have! We kiss softly as our hands pet each other while we drift off to sleep. Damon's soft cock remains inside of me for a while keeping his sperm there,

12