Cindy Found All She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy had learned very quickly of what she had and who she was. She had an inherent power through her very being, the way she was, the way she looked and now, the way she acted. It made men want and need her, give her what she wanted, even if they never knew it. She also knew that she didn't need to act anything out for her daddy to succumb to her. He would, and indeed already had, he loved her unconditionally, with unquestioned loyalty.

He almost fell away such was the effect she was having on him with her soft hand, it really was irresistible. She had drawn it from his back and slid it under between them, she had cupped him, rolled him, squeezed and caressed him, any fight that may have been in him was banished forever. Cindy tipped her head up, and said. "Daddy do you love me now?" "Cindy I always have, have you ever doubted that honey?" he said. "I mean daddy," she replied, "as a woman, not just your little girl, is that how you will, can see me from now on."

He knew what she was saying, and now this had happened there would be no change in anyway. "Yes baby, I will always love you as my little girl, but you are loved as the woman you are by me too now. I have to get used to that, but it won't be problem for me at all. I love you Cindy, you are my woman," he said to cement his words for her.

"Oh daddy I love you too, and now I am making you my man, we can talk later, I have plans daddy," she said. Before he could reply Cindy pushed him over, regained her hold on his testicles to stop him talking, as well as breathing. They were laid face to face now, but she had to fold herself to retain his nuts in her grip. He surrendered, again.

She moved her hand and took his cock, and she was more than delighted to feel it hardening again for her. "Daddy," she asked. "Yes baby," he said groaning at her caresses. "Have you ever entertained thoughts about me in the past, you know," she said softly, seductively, "being like this with me?"

He wondered how well she knew him, this wasn't fishing, she wanted to know, because she already did. He was an intelligent man, and he knew she had him bang to rights. "Darling, I have to confess, there were times when you were a bit younger, or might be dressed a certain way, or whatever. Yes I did. I hate to say it because you are my girl. But I would never have even made it known. I am you're daddy baby."

"Daddy, I am glad you have told me that, not because I wanted to hear you say it, but because I have always known. And" she added,"now we have done this, I know I have always wanted it too. So on't even think of saying no again to me, you know you won't be able to." She squeezed his cock. "Now," she whispered, "no more taqlk about this. You had better give me a kiss daddy, and mean it too. While you can, because now I intend to blow you out of the water!" Cindy giggled and laughed.

She pushed him right on to his back and got straight on to and dropped on his growing erection. She fit him perfectly, and he fit her too, she smiled at him, her eyes telling him he was right, he loved her. This woman was no longer his daughter, but she always would be. Cindy hooked her feet over his thighs, put her dainty hands on his chest and set to work. In moments she was away, gone, her mind breaking up.

All her past exertions were coming to the fore, all she had gleaned and learned from all of her recent host lovers were brought to bear and focussed now on the man below her, her wonderful daddy. Cindy was overtaken by a sudden and enormous climax, it blew her mind, she grunted, groaned, mewled and moaned. Then things went black, she had never had an orgasm like this, it felt terminal, her heart seeme to stop. Then she knew no more.

When her eyes opened she was on her back in the middle of her daddy's bed with him bent over her. He was speaking gently, reassuredly, telling her she was alright and not to worry. He had a glass of water, and was holding it to her lips urging her to drink. She sipped at it while her mind recovered, she wondered what had happened, then she smiled at him, she knew exactly what had happened, she had orgasmed like she had only ever read or heard about.

"Put the glass down daddy," she said softly, he did so, she took his hand, "get back into bed with me daddy, you beautiful person, you wonderful man, I love you daddy, I love you," she repeated as she pulled him back into bed with her. He slipped in and in seconds they were wrapped in eac other arms and legs, then mercifully sleep gained them. They wakened in the morning with sunlight streaming through the windows.

He kissed her, she kissed him back, every touch, every kiss, every look, every thought, took them further into the other. "Daddy," Cindy said, "will you let mother back if she asked you?" He noted the word mother, and not the usual mom, or mommy. His answer was unequivocal, even strident. "No, she has gone, she betrayed me, with that, that, that man! If she has made a mistake then it is one she will have to live with it, one she will have to reconcile herself with."

That pleased Cindy who was already planning the future. "So," she said, "after this weekend, I will go home, pack my things, leave Carl, and be back here by Tuesday to live with you as your wife. And before you say one word daddy," she breathed at him, her little girl lost eyes fixed like nails in his head. "Which is daddy," she told him, "how it is going to be. Now if you do have anything to say, now is the time to say it, and not later" He opened his mouth to speak. Cindy took an instant decision, she dived under the bed clothes and sucked him into her mouth. Her father was thrown backwards, head deep in the pillow. She had struck him dumb, almost unable to breathe. There would be no debate, not now, he knew it already.

It tasted like no other cock she had ever sucked, and that was because of whom it belonged to. But the taste was tempered by her own still on him. Cindy went after him like someone demented, determined to eat him alive which is what she did. Her actions meant so much more than words, she was giving him no space what so ever. She wanted him right where he needed to be, his baby girls plaything. She ran her hand over and around his hot testicles, she sucked hard and long on his beautiful mushroom, she even poked a finger into her daddy's ass making him moan.

He knew he was coming, he tried to tell her, to let her get off him, no chance! Cindy made him come wholesale with no reprieve from her. She took everything he had, and left him almost in a state of flux. Not quite knowing where he was or how he got there. Could he even recover, the answer was no, he wouldn't, Cindy would not let him. Her daddy was hers now, and no one else's, especially her mothers.

There would only be one thing she would want from him now, but she could wait until she came back. Cindy had been taught well as a child, and a part of that was looking after her daddy, even though she never had to. "Daddy, you have a snooze, you look like you might need it," she told him waggling his cock under the covers. "I am going to start breakfast. You are going to need your strength from now on," she told him, with an devilish sexy grin on her angelic little face, that he understood so well.

He did fall asleep, Cindy took a bath, she set out her stall in her head, thinking through the possibilities, the probabilities. She also wanted to know how Chris had got on with her toy, or was he still her husband, he was in for a shock when she got back. Downstairs she picked up the phone.

Chris answered, "Hey Chris its Cindy, how are you, you are still there, how is he?" Three questions in one. "Hey Cindy," she replied, "I am goo thank you, in fact I am better than good," she told her. And yes I am still here, and he is still where I have him." Reading between the lines Cindy said, "Where, upstairs, in bed, do you have him all tied up then?" "Yes Cindy he is, I have had him to the bathroom a couple of times, but straight back when I have done him. I have never had a weekend like this, and," she said, "Cindy, don't take this the wrong way, but I don't want you to come home either," Chris laughed, but Cindy caught the inflection in Chris's voice.

"So you want to keep him then Chris, for yourself?" "To be honest Cindy, yes, I think I do, he is exactly what I have been looking for." Cindy's mind was whirring round and round already. "What have you done with him Chris, can you tell me?" "Cindy, I am amazed, I have had him all ways and he can't get enough of me. He is begging me to do him every other minute!" she giggled. "So Chris, he knows who you are, what you are?" "You had better believe it Cindy, he is nuts for me." Cindy could well understand that, she had actually considered trying Chris herself, she was so beautifully black, and the ultra added bonus was, she had a cock too!

"Well Chris, I will be home tomorrow, we'll talk then, but make your plans. I may have a surprise for you. But we discuss this, Carl will not be included, right?" "You got it Cindy, but can I say one thing though before you go please?" "Sure Chris," Cindy said, "anything, you know that." "Cindy, I want him," she told her, "I want to take him off your hands. And please don't be hurt by this, but he wants me too. He will tell you if you insist on it." "I'll talk to you tomorrow Chris, bye sweety," she said, "and Chris?" "Yes?" "Make him have it," Cindy laughed loud and long, and unknown to Chris, very happily. As she was replacing the phone she heard Chris say, "I am and I will don't you worry."

Cindy made her daddy a full plate of eggs, bacon, sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms, toast and tea. She took it all up on a bed tray with legs. When she walked into the bedroom he was just stirring. "Come on sleepy head, breakfast is her." He looked at her and the smile on his face told her everything was just fine with him. She set the tray down and got in bed with him. She kneeled by his side and fed him.

And during that, she also manhandled him, he had trouble eating and contending with an erection his beautiful daughter would not leave alone. Twenty minutes later saw Cindy putting the empty trya aside. Then getting to her knees, saying not one word. She looked at him, a dirty gleam in her eyes, her gorgeous naked body on full and stunning HD, and he immediately got behind her.

This time he took no prisoners, he rutted his daughter like it was and would be the first and last time. He banged her for all she was worth, and Cindy hammered back at him. Soon orgasms were dropping out of her like ordnance from a flying bomber. She knew instinctively that there would never be a man who could ever make love to her like this. Her past lovers were not, and now she knew, never had been, in the same ball park. No other man would ever be given her favours ever again, except Chris maybe for one time, she added in her head.

They spent the whole weekend in, on, and around each other. During that evening she sat in his lap Cindy curled her knees up, and all evening he played with her. His so cutely beautiful daughter fell in love with him. She had always loved him, but this was serious adult forever love, and he felt the same. The way she curled her fingers through the hair on his chest, tickled his own nipples, kissed them, bit them, he was knocked out by her. His daughter had blown him apart, literally.

Cindy, in between all this was making plans, plans that were for her husband, for Chris her true friend, and for herself, but most of all for her daddy. One of them was she had thrown her birth control pills into the waste bin, she would have his baby. Others were, she would give Carl to Chris, she understood where she was coming from.

There would be a two way divorce, her and Carl, and Daddy and her mother, no ifs or buts. The houses would be sold, Cindy and her daddy would move away. He had money, he had a great job as a freelance construction designer of the highest regard. He travelled a lot, next week he was going to Dubai for three weeks, Cindy would go with him.

After that she knew other trips were planned, she would go as his wife, as long as no one knew who her mother was. The next day, she had him tied up, she had asked him what he thought of light bondage. He had told her he had always been a fan, but no hurt involved. She searched for and found what she wanted, and soon her daddy was spread eagled and begging her to finish him off. Their laughter and mutual moans filled the air, and Cindy fell deeper and deeper in love with her daddy, as did he.

He was still mystified as to how and why this had happened, his wife, Cindy's mother, had walked out on him with someone he knew. His daughter had come home to be with him and comfort him. And now he was right in an intractable affair with her that he knew would not be ending any time soon, or even if ever he had thought.

Cindy was laid, her head on his shoulder, and she was just toying with him, she flatly refused to go faster. Her fingers did the walking and her body did the talking. What he enjoyed the most, apart from her torturous behaviour was, her enjoyment, the happy way of her, the delicious movements she had, even laid down were the sexist he ha ever seen on a woman, and now he knew, his darling, beautiful little girl was as sexy as anyone he had ever encountered, live or otherwise.

Cindy followed up his unknown learning of, and from his daughter, she showed him the commitment she was having for him. She climbed over him and her daddy got the best 69 he had ever had. He looked up to see her sweet tight rounded ass making darkness above him before she obliterated his sight. She formed her ass to his face and pressed down, he had no option but to worship that he was finding his daughter to be.

He attacked her pussy with all he had, forcing himself up to her to join the sweet cheeks around his face. His tongue found and probed her, and by tipping his head he got her ass for the first time ever. Cindy squealed in delight, so she attacked his cock, she sucked so hard she lifted him off the bed, her hands busy at his balls, her fingers busy in his ass.

And all the while Cindy was brining untenable pleasure to him, one he could never turn back, one he was made to give in to. If he could he would have grabbed her ass cheeks and lift her off to tell her he was about to blow. But such was the power she wielded he could not. Instead he threw his hips up and blew his load, it filled her mouth and throat, she struggled to get it down, but get it down she did.

Cindy dropped an immediate load of her own love juice right into the crater formed by his mouth. Her daddy drank from her furry cup as soon as she hit him with it. Nothing was left behind by either, both gave each other their all. Cindy decided it was time to talk when they both had recovered. She laid out her thoughts, her wishes, her desires, her needs. Her daddy listened to every word, then made his own.

"Are you sure you want to leave Carl baby, you have only been married such a short time. I will understand if you say you don't want to be with me again like this," he told her, sadness in his heart, but not betrayed on his face. "Yes daddy I do, I know now I don't love him as I should, it will be bound to fail if I stay. And anyway, I have found the love of my life here in you, even if I didn't know it, or expect it, it's true." "Well Cindy I have to admit I agree with every word you say about us. I too never expected it. And I do love you, not only as my daughter which I always have. I love you also as the extraordinarily sexy beautiful woman you undoubtedly are."

"Well," Cindy said, "I am coming to Dubai with you next week, and everywhere in between after that. You can sell this house, give it to mother." The mother thing he thought, not my mom, again. "Her share if you wish," she continued, "I don't care, we will buy an apartment first if you like, somewhere in the capital away from here. And also away from prying eyes, and big ears. Then when I am having our first child we will buy a nice house with a big garden."

Her daddy laughed, he tousled her hair and said. "Cindy, for someone so small, you have a big brain. First child though? I have to be convinced about that honey," he said. "It all sounds good to me. One thing," he told her, "you go back Sunday, on Monday when you get back, we leave and disappear, probably Tuesday, okay." "Right, that's settled then," she said to him smiling. "I'll leave all the arrangements and fine tuning to you daddy. I will see to Carl, in fact," she said, "he is going to have a very happy future, in a way," she said salaciously, "Oh I do love you," she said to him and grabbed his dick.

"Now daddy, about that being convinced comment, you will agree in a few minutes or I am not who I think I am," she said grinning, the beautiful girl woman set to work on him. Cindy jacked him, sucked him, licked him, poked him, sat on him, and then se fucked him, but only so far. "So daddy," she eyed him silkily, "do you want to tell me if I have convinced you yet, or are we going to wait all day?"

She stopped doing him completely, and just sat on him. He knew he was defeated, there would be no man that could stand this sort of loving torture and survive. "Cindy darling I agree, I know now I will never be able to say no to you again, and," he said, "I don't even want to. Although honey, you need to remember I am in my forty now, so when our first child is twenty, I'll be sixty, have you thought of that?" Cindy grinned from ear to ear. "I have yes, and that'll be fine, I'll keep you young and fit, don't you bother yourself about that. All you need to do is keep me happy and everything will work out fine, so you need to think about that," she told him as she smoothed her palm over his aching balls. "I have already stopped taking the pill daddy, so in about a month or so, we should be having tests," she giggled.

Cindy went to work on him, he had no idea that his beautiful little girl was learning as she went. Learning him, and learning how to keep him on his toes, learning how to keep him on the leash she was preparing in her conniving mind. Her daddy was in for the ride of a lifetime, though he had no idea his daughter was reeling him in.

She spent a long time bringing him on, no matter how much he complained, she just told him to wait and all would be released. Cindy sucked him, she jacked him, she poked her finger in his ass, she bit him all over, she marked him, telling him he was hers now, and the hickeys were her marks of ownership. He agreed to anything to be allowed to come, she did eventually. He blew like a sperm whale at sea rising to the surface after a lengthy spell at the bottom of the ocean. And again Cindy left him there to recover, while she went about the business of packing her bag for her final trip home to her husband, and to Chris! she giggled to herself.

Cindy bade a tearful farewell to her daddy, she absolutely hated to leave him, she wanted to stay in his arms. "I'll see you tomorrow daddy, I love you," she whispered. "Yes baby, now go, I'll be waiting for you, and while you are gone I'll get things moving at my end. I love you too baby, with all my heart." Cindy left and headed off, by the time she got home she knew she was making the right decision, her and her daddy would leave everyone and everything behind, forever.

"Chris," she squealed, "Oh it is good to see you, how's our little boy?" she asked elatedly. "Cindy, great to see you, he's just fine Cindy, he could not be happier, but I am a bit worried about how you feel about the change all round now?" "Chris, I assure you this could not be working out any better than it is. I have told daddy I am leaving Carl, he has found me a home. So I am packing my things, and tomorrow I will b gone, you and Carl can have all of this," she told her, and waved her arm around. "And I promise you, if you really want him, and he wants you, then we will all be happy, very happy," she said.