Cindy Lou Gets a Delivery

Story Info
She accepts delivery of highly enjoyable package.
4.6k words
4.36
97.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers

On Monday afternoon, Cindy Lou returned from her first day on the job. Amanda, her roommate and distant cousin, was already home and the two young women exchanged affectionate kisses on the cheek. Although they had eaten each other's pussies and fucked each other with dildos a few days earlier, and expected to intermittently do more of the same, they were just friends and fellow swingers who shared an apartment and neither had any other claim on the other.

"You have a telephone call on the answering machine," Mandy announced.

The call was from the freight company saying that her trunk had arrived from Alabama. They wanted to deliver it at four o'clock the following day and somebody would have to be there to receive it. A telephone number was included with the message and Cindy Lou called to confirm the time and date.

"That means I'll have to take off early tomorrow afternoon to be here. I hope there's no problem." Cindy Lou was rather hesitant about taking time off like that on just her second day on the job.

"No problem. Dad is pretty easy going and this is a one-time thing." This was a reference to Amanda's father, who was Cindy Lou's employer and uncle by marriage.

Amanda's prediction was correct and, at a few minutes before four o'clock the following day, Cindy Lou was sitting in the apartment. She hadn't changed her clothes after arriving home and was wearing the skirt and blouse she had worn to work. Her clothing was in keeping with company policy for employees who had contact with the public. Fifteen minutes later, when the security buzzer sounded, indicating there was somebody outside seeking entrance, she answered it.

"Hello."

"This is Dixie Shipping," responded the deep voice. "We have a delivery for Cindy Lou."

"Okay. This is her. C'mon up. It's the third floor." After pressing the button that unlocked the outside door, Cindy Lou went to the door of the apartment to wait for the elevator to open and her trunk to arrive. A few minutes later, she saw a large, young, very dark-skinned African-American man in orange coveralls and a blue jacket maneuvering a furniture dolly that held her trunk.

"Right this way," she called out, and he wheeled the trunk to the apartment door. There he stopped and removed his shoes, in keeping with company policy when entering a carpeted dwelling. "Can you bring it into my room? It's right in here." Cindy Lou asked, leading the way into her bedroom, where the trunk was set down at the foot of her bed, ready for her to open and sort through.

The delivery man had been working hard all day and, in the rather close confines of her warm bedroom, Cindy Lou could smell his sweat. She did not find it to be the least bit unpleasant. Quite the contrary; she was reminded of the aroma of the driver of the bus that had brought her to New York from Birmingham. He was also black and, when she sucked him off, she had immensely enjoyed the way his sweaty body smelled, as well as relishing the flavor of the mouthful of semen he gave her.

"This guy smells the same," she noted. "I wonder if his cum tastes the same." She decided to try to find out and, when he handed her the receipt that needed to be signed, she moved around the end of the trunk to get next to him and read the name "Thomas" on the tag pinned to his jacket.

"You know, Tommy, I really appreciate your service, bringing this trunk into my bedroom for me." Cindy Lou emphasized the word "bedroom" as she spoke. As a further signal, she smiled at the man while signing the receipt and rested one hand on his arm. "You sure are strong," she told him, lightly squeezing with her hand.

One of the things Thomas liked about his job was occasionally meeting a horny white woman and having sex with her after making a delivery. This woman was younger and better looking than any he had serviced before but she seemed to be interested in the same thing as they had been.

"Well, Cindy Lou, we pride ourselves in always providing whatever services people want or need. Especially beautiful women like you." When he started speaking to her, he was making eye contact but he quickly and brazenly dropped his gaze to her large, creamy breasts as they bulged over the neckline of her blouse.

Encouraged by his obvious interest, her smile became more lascivious. "Well, Tommy, this is the service I want and need right now." As Cindy Lou spoke, she set down the pen and reached out her hand to fondle his cock through his coveralls. She was thrilled to feel how big it was, especially when it started to stiffen as she kneaded it with her hand.

Still holding lightly to Tommy's erection, which she could feel growing bigger and harder by the second, she led him around to the side of her bed. As he very willingly followed, he removed his jacket and tossed it on top of the trunk. When they stood by the bed, she released his cock and unbuttoned his coveralls down to his crotch. Thomas pulled his arms from the garment and peeled off his undershirt while Cindy Lou was removing her blouse and bra, allowing her lovely breasts to swing freely.

With the baring of his upper body, Tommy's sweaty smell became even stronger and Cindy Lou became more aroused by it and by his muscles bulging under his ebon skin. While he remained standing beside the bed, she knelt and pulled his coveralls down to his ankles and, when he sat, she pulled them and his socks off. He was wearing only his shorts and she gazed delightedly at how they were straining to contain his expanding cock. After again breathing deeply of his aphrodisiacal smell, she hooked her fingers into the waistband and worked it over the big erection. Tommy rose slightly from the bed and she pulled his shorts around his ass, down his legs and off, tossing them on top of his coveralls. Completely naked, he leaned back on his hands to let Cindy Lou get a clear look at the erect cock he would be pleasuring her with.

It was everything she could have asked for. Mainly, it was big, one of the longest and thickest she had ever seen outside of a porno movie. His cock was the color of very dark chocolate with a big, purple mushroom-shaped head. Happily, she stood up and leaned forward to lick him there, paying special attention to the small slit, and all around the ridge. He didn't seem to be in any hurry and she had plenty of time before her roommate was due to arrive home, so Cindy Lou decided to pay full homage to his magnificent hard-on that she anticipated having so much fun with.

"Can you slide forward a little? I want to really lick your balls."

As Tommy sat on the edge of the bed, she held his cock out of the way so she could start licking at the base of his balls and all around his crotch. To her, he tasted as good there as he smelled and juices started trickling from her pussy and running down her legs. For greater freedom of movement and because of her preference for being naked during sex of any kind, she paused, holding the head of his cock between her lips while she removed her skirt and panties. When she resumed stroking his sweaty black skin with her tongue, Cindy Lou was as naked as the man sitting on her bed.

Returning to where she had left off, she licked upward on his balls, gently catching each testicle in her lips and fondling it with her tongue. As her tongue continued, his strong smell and erotic taste increased her arousal, and the fingers of one of her hands began tracing her wet pussy lips while her thumb massaged around her clit. After finishing making love to Thomas's balls, her tongue stroked upward on the underside of his cock, and Cindy Lou reveled in the tight, smooth skin, and in the massive size of it. Once again, she probed against the slit at the end and licked all around the well-defined head, enclosing it in her lips while she caressed him there. His long, thick cock felt great on her tongue and inside her lips and, as she lapped at both sides, bringing her mouth back to its base, the rigid shaft felt almost as good against her soft cheeks.

The preliminaries had been highly enjoyable to both parties, but Cindy Lou was through with them. As Tommy sat on the edge of the bed, she rested her forearms on his muscular thighs and rose up, her mouth open as far as she could get it, prepared to take his cock deep inside.

Here she ran into a problem. Although her mouth was wide open, even uncomfortably so, his cock was too thick. She could just barely get the hard shaft between her teeth and was afraid she would bite it, which would have been embarrassing for her and painful for him. Her mouth was too full for her to caress the man's cock with her tongue the way she likes to do when she sucks somebody off, and she could barely stroke it in and out, let alone move it around inside.

She had another problem, perhaps not a problem but a situation. The smell and taste of Tommy and the feel of his cock had gotten Cindy Lou so aroused that what she really wanted more than anything else right then was a big, hard shaft, big and hard like his, plowing in and out of her pussy. She was already so wet her juices were running down her legs and dripping onto the carpet.

Cindy Lou has never had any problem connecting the dots and she has never been coy. With her forearms still on his thighs, she raised her face, looked up at Tommy with her blue eyes and gave him her lewdest smile. "Your cock is just too big for my mouth. It's just the right size for my pussy, though, and that's where I want it instead. Can I get on top?"

"No. I got to be on top." Tommy stood up, picked up his coveralls and took a condom from the pocket. "I like to be safe, and I don't want to knock you up," he told her. "Now, lie on your back and I'll take care of business."

Smiling and with great eagerness, Cindy Lou got on the bed and lay on her back, a pillow under her head and her legs spread wide. She preferred having the man on top anyhow, unless he was very inexperienced, but she would have stood on her head, if necessary, to get that big, black cock into her pussy. With the object of her lust encased in Latex, Tommy got back on the bed near the foot and knelt between her thighs.

She raised her legs and rested them lightly against his hips as he moved forward, holding his cock to guide it. With her juices flowing and her pussy lips held open, Cindy Lou looked at the big, ebon shaft that was about to impale her and smiled up at the man who would be guiding it. Although she believed she had probably seen bigger ones, that hadn't happened very often, and she was confident the fucking she would be getting that day would be a memorable experience.

Still looking down, Cindy Lou saw his hips thrust forward and felt the head of his cock wedge into her pussy. "Ahhh," she sighed as joy coursed through her body from the point of penetration. Her eyes closed blissfully; her mouth opened and her head squirmed luxuriously on the pillow.

She didn't see the next thrust of Tommy's hips but she felt his cock surge deeper into her. "Oooooo," Cindy Lou sighed, and she opened her eyes and smiled her admiration at the man who was so delightfully filling her pussy. "My God, that feels good. Your cock is so big and hard. I love the way you're fucking me."

She loved it even more as she felt Thomas driving his cock farther into her. Waves of pleasure were pouring outward and swirling through her body from where the thickness of his shaft was stretching her tight opening and his big cock head was plowing a channel inside. Every time her partner moved forward, thrusting his black cock deeper into her creamy white pussy, it intensified her mounting bliss and drove her closer to ecstasy.

Tommy was having a great time too. His job with the delivery company paid well enough, although not as much as he would have liked. However, side benefits like the one he was enjoying that afternoon made it one of the best he could imagine. The beautiful blonde stretched out on the bed in front of him was just the latest of many white women he had delivered to and fucked and he was reasonably sure she wouldn't be the last. She was probably the youngest and the best looking, though, and her southern accent made it just about perfect.

Knowing Tommy's cock was almost all the way inside, Cindy Lou spread her thighs as wide as she could and bent her knees to hook her legs around his hips. When she felt his coarse pubic hair tickling her engorged pussy lips, she raised her arms in an invitation to him to lie on top of her. From the way he had been fucking her already, she knew he wouldn't need any directions but she likes to whisper encouragement and compliments to her sex partners.

Although he liked seeing her body in front of him, and knew how good her breasts would look swaying to and fro as she moved on the bed, Tommy accepted her invitation. He also knew how much he would enjoy the full body contact, especially her erect nipples against his chest, so he leaned forward to lie on top of her. So that she would be able to move easily under him, he curled his arms under hers to rest most of his weight on his forearms. Cindy Lou responded by reaching around and holding onto his brawny shoulders and starting to tell him how she felt about what he was doing for her.

"Tommy, your cock is so big and hard, I love what it's doing for my pussy. I've never been filled up so good." He smiled. He had been told that many times before and considered it to be pretty much true. Sometime in her life, she may have been fucked as well as she would be that day, but never better.

Slowly, he started drawing his cock back out of her pussy. Cindy Lou tensed, anticipating how wonderful it would feel when he drove back forward, once again stretching her entire love channel, and she prepared to fuck back to meet him.

"Ahh! Ahh!" she sighed ecstatically as she felt his cock once again surging inside her, waves of intense pleasure pouring out from all along its path. Flexing her legs behind Tommy's hips, Cindy Lou pulled herself forward, meeting his thrust and reveling in the way the capacity of her pussy was being tested. His cock was so big that she could feel it massaging the base of her clit as it plunged into her, and she knew it was going to quickly bring her to a great orgasm and, hopefully, a second.

"I love your big cock. Stick it in me and make me cum!" she whispered into the ear of the man who was doing such a great job of fucking her. He didn't answer but she could see him smiling.

Over and over, Tommy's cock drove into Cindy Lou's pussy, its entire length massaging her clit as it entered and again when it withdrew. With every stroke, she could feel her level of pleasure ratcheting up toward what she knew would soon be an ecstatic orgasm. Besides sliding back and forth on the bed to meet his strokes, she was rocking from side to side on her ass and her whole upper body was writhing on the bed.

"Oh, God, yes, Tommy, keep fucking me," she implored him.

It wasn't really necessary to do that because he was getting almost as much pleasure as she was. "This is about the hottest white cunt I've ever fucked," he said to himself. "And I think she's ready to cum."

He was right. "Yes! Yes!" she cried out. "I'm cumming! Keep fucking me! I'm cumming!" Cindy Lou's legs squeezed the big man's hips; her fingernails dug into his shoulders and her ass bounced harder and faster off the bed, ramming her pussy against him.

Tommy increased his speed too, driving in faster, pleasure pouring through his body from his cock as it was compressed and released by her tight pussy. Besides how great that felt, he also loved the feeling of power he had over the beautiful, young white woman. Her cumming, followed by cumming again, would give him great pleasure, partly because of that feeling but also because he always wanted his women to have as much fun as he could give them. In addition to that, he felt a certain amount of affection toward whatever woman he was fucking. He never thought about it enough to try to sort out all his feelings. He just knew he liked fucking and cumming and having the woman cum while he was fucking her.

That was certainly what Cindy Lou was doing. For almost five minutes, while her black stud was driving his cock into her, her whole body was thrashing on the bed, ramming her pussy back against him. She was sliding her arms on his back and waving her legs above the two of them and telling him how wonderful his cock felt and how much she liked to fuck him. Finally, she climaxed, with a joyful, incoherent cry, her back arching and her fingernails digging into his shoulders.

The thrusts of Tommy's cock into her pussy didn't stop but they did slow way down after her orgasm. Cindy Lou was very happy about that because she wanted to cum a second time and wanted to build up to it slowly, more slowly than the first time if she could. With all the juices she had started with and all those that had been produced while she was cumming, her pussy was extremely wet, and his cock was actually making sloshing and slurping noises as it plunged in and out of the wetness.

After her tremendous orgasm, Cindy Lou lay quietly the first two times Tommy's cock plowed into her pussy but after that, she once again started thrusting back to meet him. "That was great," she told him. "I've never cum as big as that before. I hope you can make me do it again."

"I hope so too, Cindy Lou. Your cunt is one of the best ever and I'm gonna cum too. I hope you cum first, though."

"Me too."

After that, there was no need to talk, although neither was exactly silent. Both of them let the other know, through moans, whimpers, grunts and other involuntary noises just what a wonderful time they were having.

"Ohhh. Ohhh," she moaned as his cock plunged all the way into her pussy. With every stroke, she could feel pleasure building up inside her body, like a giant balloon being inflated. Eventually the balloon would be so full it would burst and she would start cumming, but she didn't want that to happen for a long time.

As the balloon slowly expanded, Cindy Lou's movements became more erratic. Most of Tommy's weight was supported on his forearms and knees, so she moved freely under him, sliding back and forth on the bed and rocking from side to side while responding to his strokes. Her head tossed luxuriously from side to side on her pillow while her body thrashed under the man who was giving her such a great fucking.

"Mmmmm," Tommy murmured happily as his cock went in and out and was squeezed and released by Cindy Lou's pussy. She was as tight as she had been when they started but so thoroughly lubricated by her natural juices that there was no friction, just the blissful compression of her skilled muscles massaging his cock.

After a long time of quiet, blissful fucking, with both Cindy Lou and Tommy feeling their pleasure building toward climax, she gasped. "I'm almost ready to cum, Tommy. Really give it to me."

He raised his upper body, putting his weight on his hands, which were pressed into the bed next to Cindy Lou's head. Tommy treated his eyes to the view of her big, shapely breasts swaying as her body pitched and tossed under him. He increased the speed of his thrusts into her pussy and, from the change of angle, he could feel his cock scraping even more strongly against the base of her clit.

Cindy Lou could feel it too. "Yes! Yes! That's it!" she cried. "Fuck my clit! Fuck my clit." Tommy smiled and did as she wanted because it felt almost as good to him as it did to her.

"Yes!" she howled. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Faster! Fuck me faster! Don't stop!" she blurted.

There was really no necessity for the last request because Tommy had no intention of stopping. His own climax was, he knew, imminent. There was also no need to tell him to fuck her faster because she had taken over the pace and was impaling herself on his shaft as deep and hard and fast as she could. Over and over, she flexed her thigh muscles, pulling herself forward to let his cock slide into her pussy, splashing her juices all over him and herself.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,139 Followers
12