Cindy Lou Gets a Happy Surprise

Story Info
Nw experience for the horny young woman from Alabama.
3.6k words
4.42
67k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,132 Followers

One night, Cindy Lou left work and, instead of going home after getting off the subway, went to a nice restaurant that she and her roommate sometimes patronized. Amanda, the roommate, had called and asked her to stay away until after eleven o'clock because she would be entertaining a new boy friend in their apartment. On another occasion, they might decide to make it a threesome but that evening would be Amanda's first time with the guy and she wanted him for herself. This was not a problem. The two young women had agreed to respect each other's privacy when asked, and Cindy Lou knew she would sometimes be the one doing the asking. They both immensely enjoy sex in many variations, including sometimes with each other.

One thing Cindy Lou liked about the restaurant was the ladies' rest room. It featured spacious, well-lighted cubicles with walls that, for maximum privacy, ran from the ceiling to the floor. In the public area, a mirror occupied most of one wall and there were three stools in front of it where women could sit, repair their makeup and/or chat. After finishing dinner, she went to the facility and observed one other person there. A rather large woman, wearing a stylish green cocktail dress with matching purse and shoes, was sitting on the middle stool and repairing her makeup. Whichever of the remaining seats she chose, Cindy Lou would be sitting next to the other woman.

"I really like this powder room," she remarked, in her usual outgoing way, while running a comb through her shoulder-length blonde hair.

"Yes, so do I," was the response, in a throaty voice.

Her bra had become rather uncomfortable and she decided that, while in the rest room, she would remove it and put it in her purse until she got home. Cindy Lou unbuttoned her blouse, reached one arm back up between her shoulder blades to unhook the clasp and pulled the bra free. In the process, she glanced to the side and was surprised to see that the other woman appeared to be fascinated by what was happening, particularly in the brief exposure of Cindy Lou's large, creamy breasts.

The apparent interest was not the least bit perturbing. The woman beside her was not unattractive and, with her square jaw and short, dark hair, could easily be described as "handsome". Cindy Lou had several hours to kill and, if the other woman was willing, she would very much enjoy going into one of the cubicles and taking turns eating each other's pussies, or otherwise engaging in some woman-to-woman sex.

Since moving to New York from Alabama, she had developed a great fondness for such adventures. Generally speaking she prefers men, but the gender of the person eating her out is of little consequence, and Cindy Lou relishes the aroma and flavor and feel of a dripping pussy against her face almost as much as she enjoys sucking a cock. Her very favorite kind of erotic encounter is having her pussy eaten, followed by fucking. The latter seemed to be out of the question, though, unless the dark-haired woman happened to have a dildo in her small purse, which seemed unlikely.

When sex with a reasonably attractive partner is possibly in the offing, Cindy Lou is not bothered by shyness or excessive modesty. There is nothing at all coy about her. By way of letting her availability be known to the other woman, she stood up, pulled her blouse wide open and thrust her succulent bare breasts toward her reflection. When she looked to the side to observe the result, she saw a hand tentatively reaching toward her. There was nothing tentative about the way Cindy Lou turned sideways on her stool, smiled, and caught the extended hand to place it on one of her luscious globes. From the thought of what might be going to happen, her nipple was already erect and she made sure it was pressed against the palm of that hand.

"You like?" she asked, smiling lewdly.

"Very much. But, isn't this place a little public for what I think you want to do and what I know I would love to do?"

"There's plenty of privacy in one of those stalls. My name's Cindy Lou, by the way."

"Lead the way then! My name's Jackie."

Cindy Lou was glad to lead the way, carrying her purse, which now contained her bra, in one hand. Jackie followed her into the farthest cubicle and locked it behind them. She much prefers complete nakedness during sex so Cindy Lou scuffed off her shoes and removed her blouse and blue mini-skirt and hung them and her purse on one of the hooks on the inside of the door. Jackie hung her purse there also but left her clothes on, except for removing her shoes and peeling off her stockings. The two women embraced and kissed, each of their tongues simultaneously seeking to explore the other's mouth. The kissing continued for several minutes, the two pairs of lips grinding together, while Jackie's hands squeezed inside Cindy Lou's panties to explore the soft skin that covered the sexy blonde's curvaceous ass and hips.

After breaking off the kissing, Jackie's mouth went directly to Cindy Lou's breasts, to be immediately joined there by her fingers. Cupping a succulent globe in either hand, she licked first one and then the other, reveling in the way the erect nipples felt on her tongue. "You have beautiful breasts. I could suck and lick them all day."

"That sounds like fun. I'd like that too." Cindy Lou's body was already squirming from the attentions she was receiving.

Both women were aware, of course, that they didn't have all day or all night together but they also knew they might have as much as several hours, more than enough time for both of them to get the maximum enjoyment from the chance meeting. Jackie spent several minutes of it alternating between the luscious breasts being presented to her by Cindy Lou's writhing body, sometimes licking a nipple, sometimes sucking on the delightful flesh. The recipient of these attentions was moaning from the incredible pleasure, which emanated from her nipples and coursed through her entire body. Her pussy juices had soaked through the skimpy panties she was still wearing and were dripping down both her legs.

"I need you, Jackie. My pussy needs you. My clit needs your tongue," she pleaded.

Cindy Lou had been standing upright in front of the toilet seat while Jackie was bent over, pleasuring her breasts. Heeding the pleas of her aroused partner, she placed her hands on Cindy Lou's shoulders, pushing her to a sitting position while kissing down her soft belly. After raising the hem of her dress, Jackie knelt on the floor and leaned forward, breathing deeply of the delectable aroma of the pussy in front of her face while hooking her fingers in the waistband of the wet panties.

She pulled down the soggy garment and Cindy Lou rose off the seat to let them be slipped around her ass, followed by raising her feet to allow them to be pulled all the way off and set aside. Completely naked, she scooted down to the edge of the seat and raised her legs to drape them over the shoulders of Jackie, who buried her face in the wet and fragrant pussy being presented so freely to her.

"Cindy Lou, your pussy smells scrumptious and it tastes even better." This was not just flattery, as Jackie proved by licking all the juices from the thighs and the crotch and, especially from the lips of the pussy that smelled so good. She reached around the thighs that were resting on her shoulders and used her fingers to pull open Cindy Lou's slit, enjoying her delightful aroma even more.

After that, her tongue was too busy to do any talking. It started by caressing the fluffy pubic hair that lined one outer pussy lip all the way up to Cindy Lou's mons, and back down the other side. After devouring the fresh nectar, she slowly licked between the first outer and inner lips until her tongue was stroking the clit hood.

"Mmmm, Jackie, I love that! I love what you're doing to me!" she interrupted her moaning to exclaim. The larger woman didn't say anything but her happy murmurs said it for her.

Jackie feasted again on the juices that Cindy Lou's pussy had produced and started licking between the other pair of inner and outer lips. Her tongue darted everywhere, probing between them and caressing all the folds, but she took a long time to reach the clit hood for the second time.

She paused there and looked again at the way the blonde's body was writhing on the seat and her head, eyes closed in bliss, was rolling on her neck. Cindy Lou was moaning from the pleasure that Jackie's agile tongue was giving her, and her pussy was thrusting up into the air. The brunette smiled, delighted at the results her ministrations were producing and her mouth returned to the delectable pussy.

"Suck my clit, Jackie. Make me cum," Cindy Lou pleaded, but the other woman was not quite ready for that yet. Her tongue gently stroked the clit hood again and curled under to delicately fondle the engorged love button that was sheltering underneath, but only for a few seconds.

"Yes! Suck me there!" Cindy Lou implored, but Jackie's mouth returned to the pink hole that was producing all the delicious juices.

After devouring everything there, her tongue moved up and across the same hole, probing under the inner lips on either side, until it reached the base of Cindy Lou's clit. "Yes! Yes! Suck me. Suck my clit!" the highly aroused young woman begged again.

This time, Jackie did just that, engulfing the throbbing love button in her mouth and starting to suck on it. While she sucked, her tongue caressed the swollen sides and top, until Cindy Lou again cried out, this time in extreme delight.

"Yes! Yes! I'm cumming!"

Her hands buried themselves in Jackie's dark hair and her thighs squeezed Jackie's head. Cindy Lou's pussy rammed into the brunette's face while her thighs flexed, almost lifting her ass off the seat. Jackie clung to her new friend's legs and continued sucking and licking the clit that was so marvelous in her mouth. When Cindy Lou climaxed, she shouted her joy, arched her back, and rammed her pussy into the face of the woman who had brought about that glorious event.

After her orgasm, she rested briefly before arising, still naked, from the toilet seat. "That was great! Jackie. Now you sit here; it's my turn to eat you."

"That's okay. You don't have to."

"I know I don't have to but I really want to."

While talking, Cindy Lou had moved around in front of the other woman so she would be able to kneel in front of the seat while Jackie was sitting. She was ready to either lift the dress above her waist or help remove it, whichever was preferable. When she looked down, however, she saw a strange bulge in the front of the garment. Cindy Lou had seen such bulges many times but they had always been in the front of men's pants. She reached down with both hands and found it to be caused by the same thing as the others had been. Jackie was a man! And his cock was hard! Furthermore, as she ran her hands along the erection, she could tell it was long and thick, just the kind of cock she loves to get in her pussy.

"Jackie! You're a man!"

"Well, er, yeah. Yeah, uh, I am. I just like to dress like a woman. Are you mad at me?"

"Not at all. I wanted to eat your pussy but I'd rather fuck this really great cock." Her hands were still fondling the object of her desire through the green fabric, while her lust increased.

"Well, er, me too. I mean, I'd rather fuck too. Undo my dress for me first, though, will you?"

Jackie turned around so Cindy Lou could unhook the neckline of his dress and unzip it all the way down to his waist. When he turned back toward her, he pulled his arms out of the sleeves and let the dress drop low enough that he could step backward out of it and hang it up. That left him wearing light green crotchless panties and a matching bra. His cock was erect and stuck out between the ruffles that surrounded where the crotch would have been.

Cindy Lou hooked her thumbs in the waistband of the panties and started to pull them down but Jackie stopped her. "Do you mind if I leave them on? And the bra too? It's more exciting to me when I'm wearing these."

There were no objections, and when Jackie sat on the toilet seat, Cindy Lou knelt in front of him and enveloped his cock in her mouth. It quickly became even bigger and harder and she stood up and reached into her purse to remove a condom. Usually, she expects the man to provide the protection but the situation that evening was so androgynous it didn't seem to matter.

Besides getting stiffer, Jackie's cock had gotten wet in her mouth and the condom slipped on easily. Cindy Lou stood, straddling his legs and holding open the lips of her pussy while Jackie aimed his cock at the target she was presenting to him. Slowly, she lowered her body until she felt the hard tip against her eager pussy. She paused to let him rub it against her wetness, coating the end of his cock with some of her plentiful lubrication. Jackie had not sucked all the juices from her and more had accumulated after she felt and saw what would be pleasuring her.

As she lowered herself slightly more, Cindy Lou felt the head of Jackie's cock stretching her opening and wedging its way inside. She cooed from the pleasure that already throbbed out from her pussy. Another inch of penetration felt that much better and she placed her hands on his shoulders to help support herself. Repeatedly raising and lowering her body, taking more of his big, hard cock inside her pussy every time, allowed Cindy Lou to envelop the entire thick shaft. She leaned forward, wrapping her arms around his neck and he reached around to cup her succulent ass cheeks in his hands, opening her pussy slightly more and letting his cock drive in even deeper.

"Mmmm, Jackie, I love the way your cock feels. Is that your real name?"

"Yes. It's Jackson, not Jacquelyn, but I like being called Jackie."

"Just keep fucking me like you are and I'll call you anything you want."

Cindy Lou flexed her legs and arms to raise herself from Jackie's lap, paused, and lowered her body, impaling her pussy again. He thrust his cock up to meet her and pushed down on her ass, driving into her so deeply she could feel the ruffles on his panties tickling her pussy lips. Over and over she raised and lowered herself, both of them taking immense pleasure from slowly fucking on the toilet seat.

They both wanted to make it last, so they kept contact between her clit and his cock to a minimum. Cindy Lou rose straight up, withdrawing her pussy until just the head was still inside, and straight back down, moaning with delight when she felt his hardness surging back into her. With every down stroke, she could feel the thick shaft spreading the opening to her love hole and stretching her channel for its entire length as it burrowed deeply into her.

Pleasurable though it was, Cindy Lou was still aware of the uniqueness of this sexual adventure. "Jackie, I've never fucked a guy in panties before," she whispered to him. She didn't have to whisper but their faces were so close together that it seemed like the thing to do. They were close enough that, even though he was clean-shaven, she could see a shadow of beard under his makeup.

"I just like to dress like a woman and go out on the streets sometimes," he whispered back. "I've always liked to wear women's clothing, ever since I was a kid. I get turned on by it, but not as much as I'm turned on by your pussy."

For a long time after that, they fucked in silence, except for the squeaking of the seat and their sighs and moans of bliss. Cindy Lou could feel her ecstasy mounting with every stroke. Her body writhed on top of Jackie's lap as his cock plunged in and out of her, squishing against the juices that gushed from her pussy and ran down his legs. Quite unnecessarily, she urged him to keep fucking her. Cindy Lou has loved sex ever since losing her virginity when she was 18, and she has never been reticent about letting her many lovers know it.

She still had questions about the man she was fucking, but she was having too much fun to want to ask him about his preferences in clothing. She had heard from some of her friends in Alabama that men who dressed like women had to be gay, although the friends had always used words like queer or fairy. It was also widely believed that such men would always hate women. Obviously, neither was the case with Jackie. Judging from the great enthusiasm with which he was driving his cock in and out of her, he was not gay, and from the way he had eaten her pussy, he obviously liked women.

Although the stroking was slow, with a minimum of contact with her clit, Cindy Lou eventually could tell she was close to a climax. "I'm ready to cum," she whispered."

"Me too."

Cindy Lou shifted her position slightly so her clit was being massaged by Jackie's cock with every stroke, both up and down. She increased the speed of her movements and he matched her pace. From the intense pleasure his cock was giving her, Cindy Lou's level of ecstasy mounted until it reached its apex and she felt the familiar but always wonderful sensation of starting to cum.

"Yes! Yes!" she cried out joyously. "I'm cumming! Keep fucking me!" Cindy Lou clung more tightly to Jackie and stroked her pussy up and down even faster.

He had no intention of not continuing to fuck her. Jackie's arms hugged her waist and his hands clutched her ass even more firmly. Cindy Lou's movements became more frenzied as she continued cumming, but he kept her safely on his lap and continuing ramming his cock in and out of her pussy.

"Ah! Ah! AH!" Cindy Lou cried as she climaxed. Her back arched and every muscle in her body seemed to clench simultaneously.

After her orgasm, she slumped against Jackie, who hugged her against his padded bra and pounded his cock into her pussy until he felt himself cumming. A great fountain of pleasure welled up from his groin as he grunted and sighed and ejaculated into his condom. Jackie continued thrusting his cock into Cindy Lou's pussy until his ejaculations ended, and the two of them slumped together.

For a long time they remained sitting on the toilet seat until Cindy Lou pressed her hands against Jackie's shoulders and struggled to her feet. She picked up her wet panties, stuffed them into her purse, and put on the rest of her clothing. Jackie peeled off his condom and flushed it down the toilet. After straightening out his bra and panties, he put his dress back on and Cindy Lou zipped up the back and hooked the clasp at the neckline. When both were dressed, they turned to face each other.

"I had a really great time, Jackie, the way you ate my pussy and fucked. But I've never gotten it on before with a man who was dressed like a woman."

"I'm a crossdresser. It helps to relieve stress if I get dressed up now and then and go out among women and pass as one of them. When I was a kid, it was sexually arousing but now it's mostly to relax. I didn't mean to trick you but I'm sure not sorry I did."

"I'm not sorry either. In fact, the next time you go out like this, suppose you call me afterwards and come and join me and my roommate. My bed is a lot more comfortable than this toilet seat." Cindy Lou wrote her telephone number on a scrap of paper she fished out of her purse and handed it to Jackie. She was really looking forward to the next time they would get together, and she was sure Amanda would enjoy it too, as well as enjoying the story she would tell her.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Cindy Lou and Jackie did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,132 Followers