Cindy, Me, and her Brothers! Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How could you still fuck her and not think something was wrong?"

"I know! I was fucking her three and four times a week. I couldn't tell she was fucking black guys. I mean I could see her on the bed then with her pussy gaping open from Ernie as she positioned herself for the next guy to fuck her. Like I said before, she was a tad looser when I'd fuck her and wet, but that was some dammed good fucking!"

"Did she fuck all three of those guys? Were you still there?"

"I mean, yeah. Where was I supposed to go? I watched her fuck them. The next guy got on, fucked her about five minutes and blew his load in her. The third looked at her cunt gushing cum and looked at her. She looked at me."

"Hand me the tissues, Honey."

"She wiped her gash and tossed the gooey mess at me. I side stepped and let it hit the floor. All of them laughed. Then the third guy fucked her leaving her with a need for another tissue. The guy could shoot a load in her. Every body got up to leave. Brandy kissed Ernie at the door like I'd never seen anyone kissed. It was like she was fucking him without fucking him. She looked at me and asked if I needed to go back to work."

"Why?"

"Because I'll fuck you if you want. The kids won't be home for another hour."

"Did you?" My wife asked.

"Yes."

"How was it?" Ted laughed.

"Pretty good actually! I told her I almost liked sloppy seconds."

"Jesus, you told her that? What did she say?"

"She said I'd been getting sloppy seconds since the first week we moved into that little apartment after we first got married. Then she laughed at me."

"Black?" Dave asked Brandy.

"Yes, almost always black!"

"I sure wasn't winning. That night in bed she fucked me again. I thought it was some kind of 'forgive me' sex or 'make up sex. She put everything into it. Then she got up with my sperm hanging from her open crotch and turned when she got to the bathroom door.

"Ernie and I discussed it. We think you need to move out. Him and his buddies are going to move your stuff out into the garage. Rent yourself a truck. You can pick your shit up Saturday."

"It was all for the best. I won't have to watch her fucking black guys and now I get to fuck my pretty sister."

"Oh, David. You're such charmer!" My wife teased him. "Let me give you a pity fuck!"

We were sitting at the kitchen island and had three or four beers at the time, but who's counting? Cindy flipped off the big t-shirt she was wearing and wobbled her nice tits at the three of us. She tugged down the little g-string she liked to wear now.

"I'd like for my little shaved pussy to be naked and exposed, but something from one or the other of you is always leaking out of me."

She tossed the g-string at me and ran her hands up the inside of the thighs to her outer cunt lips opening them up enough for the three of us to see her pinkness inside. She bent over, turned around, and wiggled her cute little ass at us. We all three wanted to fuck her. She returned to the counter, bent over at the waist and laid her tits on the cool surface.

"Come on pity fuck," She continued to tease. "Get in behind and shove that cock in me!"

We had kept it pretty civil and quiet. We hadn't seen her fuck her brother Dave yet. Sitting on the stools we were about a foot away when we saw her face when Dave's cock went in her from behind. He was fucking her steady. his hands holding her ass as he fucked steadily deep into her.

My wife knows how to get the most out of it when a cock is in her. Ted and I watched her expressions as Dave would lead her into one little orgasm after another. When he lost it and began to cum in her my wife lurched up, jolted a couple of times, and let her breath go out of her as she seemed to faint back to the counter. Dave still had a grip on her butt and was fucking the last of his seed into her.

"Come on you guys! Get in line! I've been fucking all three of you, but never all three at the same time. Come on, Ted, fuck me."

Ted moved his younger brother out of the way and plunged his cock into her. Dave joined me at the island and watched her face as Ted fucked her. It was entertainment in itself to watch each time he'd hit his mark. Older brother tried to make a show of it and fucked my wife for maybe twenty minutes. When he finally did cum it was obvious that feeling seed in her cunt was her trigger. She lunged back at him and then made a God-awful noise and slumped forward as the last of his sperm pumped into her.

She looked at me,

"Come on husband. Get in line. Fuck me!"

Ted was graciously moving out of the way. With the removal of his cock a stream of jizz ran from my wife. I decided to keep the theme going and guided my dick at her opening. Ted took a sideways look as I mated into her.

"Hey, Dave. Looks like we've got a super star. Her old man has got a couple inches on us."

"So, that's why she keeps him around. Our little sister is a size queen!" Both laughed.

I started fucking her. God, but it was messy, but it felt good.

"Hey, Sis. Is that extra cock feeling better that having your brothers fuck you?"

By then Cindy was in another zone after having a third successive cock fuck her. The best she could offer for an answer came in grunts.

"What ... do ... you think? Does a ... woman ever ... ever scream, take it out of me, it's ... too ... big? Of course, it's better. It's bigger. Do I cum harder. Watch ... you be the judge!"

I wasn't really fucking my wife. It was more like an animal with unimaginable sexual needs. Was she going to betray me, her husband? Hell, no! this was going to be good! You get a little full of yourself when you know that your cock is the biggest one fucking her. Do her brother's make her cum harder? Do they cum more in her? Who cares? This was about size. Nothing else. I had this!

"Come on, Baby! Bred me with you big cock! Fuck me! Cum in me!"

Even with all the gooey mess I felt a little deeper in her. Fucking! I'll give her a fucking!

"Fuck me, Honey! I'm almost there! Do it! Shoot it in me! I want your seed in me. Do it! Fuck me!"

She must have felt me spurt. That's her trigger again. Cum firing into her. She sucked in her breath and heaved back onto my cock. Her whole body swooned and she began saying some shit of which I had no idea what she said. It was all gibberish as her cunt had taken over her whole body. After me soaking my cock in her a minute or so she spoke very clearly.

"Davey! Fuck me again. I want another round of you guys!"

The three of us were relaxing thinking we'd done our duty. Dave, bless his heart, started fucking her again. Ted was up to another round, and I managed to put another wad into to her as well.

Without anything being said, Cindy was still bent over with her cunt exposed. Dave mostly started fucking her for the third time. Ted begged off saying he could get it up and offered even if he did he wouldn't be able to come in her again.

It was my wife. I was going to finish this shit. I wasn't sure I could cum either, but I would damn sure be the last man in her. There must have been some magic there somewhere. It may have been stepping up and seeing her dripping cum or maybe the way she looked over her shoulder to see if her husband could finish her off. I did it!

No more fucking until our bedtime. Cindy went right to sleep and I couldn't have fucked her any way. Same with the other two. I think we all slept through the night.

**************************************************

Cindy seemed a little more intense while fucking after the group fuck in the kitchen. Friday night rolled around and she started flirting and indicating another round of us all fucking her might be in order.

"You guys can't imagine what it's like to have you take me from behind and have you fuck load after load of cum into me."

"We might be able to help you out with that." Older brother Ted offered. "Let me be first one in this time."

"Really? We're doing it? All three of you?"

Dave and I agreed. We'd all three gang up on her.

"Besides, it fun to watch when you get to the point of not knowing who you're fucking or who the fuck you are."

"I don't do that, do I?"

She looked at me. I nodded my head and smiled. She looked at her brothers and got the same smile and nod.

"Do it to me again, then!"

She had her tits free and her shaved pussy exposed. She assumed the position across the kitchen island again and Ted began to fuck her. I had one happy wife as her brother Dave lined up to fuck her next. At the end of the second round we had pretty well fucked her out of her mind. Granted, she could have taken it easy and laid there while we fucked her, but my wife was fucking us back rigorously starting from Ted's first stroke into her.

She got the same results. We fucked her stupid. Not that it wasn't fun. Just the three of us guys fucking my wife silly. We went two rounds. Six guys fucking her. Six guys cumming in her, splashing her full of seed. All was good.

By bedtime she wanted to fuck again. I'd never seen her needing to be fucked so badly. I thought about eating her cunt and suggested a shower.

"Oh, no. Just fuck me. A really need a cock. I have to feel another load spray into me."

It didn't seem like a time to talk about it. I fucked her. Afterwards she had a look on her face that she might go seeking the other two.

"Sweetheart, what's happening to you. You've got three of us fucking you and I'm not sure it's enough. What gives?"

"It was Brandy telling Dave about all those blacks fucking her. Such a slut, but all that cock. All I can think about is getting fucked. Every black man I see makes be wonder how big his cock is and how good could it would feel if he fucked me with it."

"What are you saying, Sweetie?"

"I think I want a black guy to fuck me. I wouldn't want my brothers to know, but yeah, that's it. I want a black guy to fuck me."

"Jesus Christ, Cindy! It would kill your parents if they found out, you know, staunch Mormons and all."

"Dad probably, but mom not so much. I'd seen her talking to this black man and it's hard to believe she hadn't fucked him with the way she behaved."

"Damn! I never associated you Mom with sex in any way."

"I think it's a Mormon wife thing. Taboo, crossing the race line, all that."

"Is that what you want? Taboo. Cross the race line?"

She was pretty casual and nonchalant about her answer.

"Yeah, I think I do."

"Did you have someone in mind?"

"Well, there's two at work, but that's work. It could get complicated. I wouldn't want to get them fired. So, probably some stranger. I'd want you with me, have you watch even. I think it would be sexy for you to watch me fuck a black guy. Don't you?"

"I'd really never thought of it."

That was true. I really never had, but now that she said she wanted to do it ... hell yes, I want to watch her fuck a black guy.

"Do you think you'd like it? I mean really? Your wife fucking a black guy? Would you like that, Honey?"

"If that's what you want. It would be no more taboo than fucking your brothers. And, I agree. We have to keep the others out of it."

"How about Friday?"

"You mean next Friday?"

"Yes, next Friday. I don't want to make a big thing of it. I just want a black cock in me and be over it. There's a club in Salt Lake that has a reputation for good looking black men hanging out. Let's tell my brothers we have a date for dinner and a movie.