Cindy: The Professor's Bane Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy grabbed the lube bottle that rested on top of Johnson's back and yanked the chain against his neck. She was pouring lube on the toy.

"What a bad little doggy. Ten seconds before your punishment."

Suddenly Johnson realized what she was going to do. He felt the tip of the toy poking lightly against the very opening of his ass as he wrestled his worn body against the sex doll.

"No wait! Wait!" He wanted to pretend. He wanted to convince her he had cum. But he hadn't, and nothing less would satisfy him. He continued thrusting uselessly. An uncooperative orgasm, willed into existence by unmitigated lust was boiling in his thighs--his aching cock creating just enough friction against the doll to bring him to the very edge. And then--

"Time's up, Professor!" Cindy said cheerfully, as she applied pressure to the lubed toy and deliberately eased it slowly through his puckered opening.

"No. No! Ahhhh, Fuck!" he screamed--a dehumanizing mixture of pain and exhausted pleasure. He could feel his cock pumping his cum into the artificial slut below him. He felt pain in his ass as his anus stretched around the tapered bulge until it finally clamped down on the base--unleashing another freshly squeezed flood of sperm from his over-teased cock. Johnson howled into the doll's face. Cindy's feathery fingers teased the sensitive balls hanging below his recently plugged hole. He felt utterly emasculated.

Pain and pleasure at once overwhelmed him as Cindy simply stepped back and watched his thrashing body--capturing his blurry gaze with a kind of wide-eyed innocence. His still pulsating cock caused involuntary contraction of his anus, which squeezed painfully around the toy's stubborn cylinder, sucking it further into him and poking his insides. His body spasmed with the slowly subsiding progression of this insidious cycle.

When he was finally able to relax enough that the plug in his ass didn't hurt quite so much, he saw Cindy kneel beside his body and felt her head rest against his back. He was so sore, so tired, so humiliated.

"You could've been so cool, Professor," she said earnestly. "Wow. I just. . . I just don't understand it."

Johnson moaned, not having any words, and not knowing what she meant. Even so, he couldn't help but find a strange comfort in her gesture.

She remained only a second before she silently left him there and walked into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. As he heard her turn on the shower, he tried to rest as best he could, given his predicament. His ass was more relaxed now, but the idea of it being plugged revolted him--especially with the knowledge that she had pushed his orgasm over the edge with it.

He didn't have the presence of mind or the energy to hope anymore. He waited. When she finally emerged from the bathroom, she wore a pair of shorts and a playful yellow tank top that showed off her bare navel. Her wavy curls dangled freely across her back.

"Here," she said simply as she started unstrapping his arms.

Neither of them said anything else for the next few minutes as Cindy finally released him from his wretched sleep partner.

"I've got to go out for a while, Professor," she finally said. He reached back and wanted to remove the fucking plug from his ass, but Cindy slapped his hand away.

"No, no. Bad doggy! That stays there all day." She paused as she looked at him, her features softening. "In fact. Here." She stepped over to reach into one of her grocery bags. She pulled out another, larger butt plug, and handed it to him. "When you've gotten used to that one, I'd put this one in if I were you." She studied his face with intense and willful eyes--a frightening, hungry look that spoke of animal anticipation. He realized his face was still crusted with the drying remnants of the sex juice she'd smeared all over him--as if marking him as her property. He could swear he saw the shiver course through her small body as she started nodding her head condescendingly. "You'll want to be all ready for me, right doggy?"

- - - -

He didn't know what else to do. He was free, but he wasn't. Cindy was coming back, and there wasn't a thing he could do about it. He was genuinely frightened of her. He sat on the edge of the chair in the living room across from the cursed doll, preparing his mind. He opened his thighs and laid his feet wide apart on the floor. He leaned forward and slowly eased the slick butt plug out of his ass. He looked at its replacement. It was larger. To him it seemed very large. His stomach was knotted. His lungs couldn't hold enough air; he thought if he didn't calm down, he might pass out.

His hands shook as he liberally applied lube from his bottle onto the new plug. He lowered it into position and felt the cold tip against his vulnerable anus. Closing his eyes with shameful surrender, he began to carefully push it in. It was big. It stretched him. He had to go very slowly, but finally, the bulge painfully popped inside him and his anus clamped down and sucked the fucking thing in.

"Ahhhh. Fuck!" His teeth clenched in sharp antithesis to his efforts of relaxation.

Unbelievably, his cock was hardening throughout the process. Cindy's hold over him dominated every thought. It was amplified by each sensation. He wanted to jack his cock off right there so that he could defy her--to demonstrate the limits of her control--but at the same time, he couldn't bring himself to give her the satisfaction she would get from it. He would resist himself. He would resist her. Fuck her!

The sun had just disappeared below the horizon and Cindy hadn't returned yet. The longer he waited the more raw his nerves became.

He wasn't sure what he wanted anymore.

A car door slammed.

Cindy plopped a plastic shopping bag down on the table next to the couch. "Wanna watch some porn, Professor?"

- - - -

"She's pretty isn't she?" she said as if she was genuinely asking for his opinion.

The brunette on the screen looked very young--certainly not much over nineteen or twenty. She was very petite and was already in a cock-teasing state of undress even as the scene began. The camera lingered over her delicate body--the small butterfly tattoo that adorned her inner calf just above her ankle, the micro-shorts that barely covered the top half of her butt cheeks, her pierced navel, the tight fishnet top that revealed her breasts and small, brown nipples underneath, and the curve of her rosy lips, slightly parted with the invitation for any cock to slip between them and into her mouth. She was the skimpy, docile embodiment of pornographic fantasy, or at least she was close enough--very pretty indeed.

"Come on, you like her don't you?" Cindy reached her hand down and rubbed it against his cock. It responded to her delicate touch without hesitation.

Johnson didn't have anything to say anymore. All his concentration was focused on mitigating the tension throughout his body. His sexual responses seemed beyond his control. His hands were bound with steel cuffs behind his back as he sat in the large chair in his entertainment room, naked. Cindy lay cuddled up with him on her side with her butt against the arm of the chair, wearing her tank top and shorts. Her legs folded over top of his, and he could smell her silky hair resting against his chest.

Before Cindy had started the movie, she'd helped Johnson graduate to the next size up. It still resided in his ass, squeezed against the soft seat of the chair. It poked into him and somehow enhanced his erection whether he liked it or not.

Johnson's eyes shifted over to the plain brown box she had set down next to the TV stand.

"I tried it on and everything, Professor!" she had said.

Although she hadn't opened the box, he knew what she was going to do. He couldn't stop it, and it was even more terrifying to think that perhaps he wouldn't want to.

Cindy continued rubbing her hand along his hard shaft as they both watched the screen. The smallest movement of his cock triggered a flurry of strange and stiff movements inside. He felt as if it was somehow connected to the molded bulge of acrylic that was skewering him--as if the pain amplified his arousal, and his very erection somehow deepened his violation.

The girl in the video was on her knees, wrapping her tender lips around an abnormally large, black cock. The man attached to it made no apology of fucking his generous endowment into her pliant mouth. Drool escaped the side of her lips and dripped down her breasts and on to her thighs. Her juicy grunts spoke of defiant submission as the odd couple cuddled up on Johnson's chair watched her.

"Mmm, she's a little slut, huh, Professor?" Cindy reached down and grabbed the base of his butt plug and pulled it out slightly, only to then release it and allow Johnson's ass to suck it into him again.

"Ugh, Jesus." Johnson's hands instinctively strained against his handcuffs. He tried to shift in the chair, but the weight of Cindy's body lying against him prevented it.

Her hair slapped against his face as she swung around to face him. "Time for a bigger one, Professor?"

He said nothing. She was going to do it no matter what he said.

The pretty girl on the TV screen was now taking the big black cock from behind. Her moans and heavy breathing created an unsettling atmosphere as Cindy rolled back and reached behind her to grab another toy from the floor. She quietly poured some lube onto it from Johnson's bottle, still cuddling her head against his chest. She pulled his leg back and carefully removed his butt plug, and then slowly started to feed him the larger one. Johnson's heavy, measured breathing seemed to mimic that of the girl on the television. He struggled to relax enough to accommodate its insistent entry--now more accustomed to what to expect, but no more comfortable with its all-consuming sensation.

"Sshhhhh." She slowly eased it in, her body jostled by Johnson's shaky frame. His cock once again established its direct connection to the stiff plug as it squeezed inside him--massaging his prostate.

"Fuck!" he wailed. Cindy silently pressed her head against his heaving chest as his ass ingested the last of the plug--constricting around its thick base. The girl's building caterwauling on the screen seemed to mock him. He was convinced that her moans were born out of the need for intense illusion, while Cindy had made his own overwhelmingly real.

The porn girl had magically transitioned onto her back, and the dark cock penetrated her trimmed pussy in long easy strokes.

Cindy stood up and bent over to slip her shorts down her thighs. Conflicting, uncontrollable sensations racked Johnson's body behind her. The oversexed environment of the room, and his silent struggle against her very will, combined to create a maelstrom of chaos in his mind.

"Wow, look at the size of that cock, Professor." She looked at the screen as she showed him her ass and slipped off her panties. "Geez, that's big. I wonder what that would feel like."

Johnson's attention drifted from Cindy's slender body--now clad in only a skimpy yellow tank top--to the box on the floor. His rising fear seemed to coincide in a discordant way with the rhythmic slapping of the black man's balls against the submissive girl's tender pussy. Cindy resumed her cuddled position on top of Johnson. The slightest touch of her hand--every contact her smooth body made with his--seemed to feed his fear and his singularly anxious arousal. She curled up her legs so that one of her thighs rubbed against his aching cock. It felt so disgustingly good.

The faceless man on the screen reached out and edged his hand under the girl's brunette mane as he pulled his cock out of her. He guided her head upward and curled his fingers into her hair until she stood before him. She opened her mouth in a sharp intake of sensual breath as he yanked her head back and established his manly dominance

The camera followed the couple as his burly arm steered her down a hallway. Her obligatory high heels echoed loudly against the walls, the camera lingering behind to catch sight of her shapely ass. They reached a bedroom, where the man finally released her hair and allowed her to crawl onto the bed. Uneven rushes of air escaped her mouth as her intense eyes looked back at him with an indescribable expression of submissive anticipation. Then she bent down so that her cheek rested against the sheets--her ass jutting into the air invitingly.

"Wow," breathed Cindy. "Did you see her face?"

Johnson's heart thundered below Cindy's head. Feeling her body against his was exhilarating and terrifying. Every sensation electrified his nerves--her hair against his nipple, her leg against his shaft. Her reactions were so authentic, so confoundedly wide-eyed, yet her treatment of him had been so calculated, so unrelenting. The plug reaming his ass was a visceral reminder of what her insidious manipulations had turned him into.

The shiny black cock inched into the girl's tiny asshole. Her previous caterwauling aside, her moans were unmistakably real this time.

Johnson could feel Cindy's heavy breaths. He felt his thrumming heart echoing in his ears. They both watched--each a silent voyeur. Cindy's delicate body shivered with intensity on top of him.

The brunette on the screen opened her mouth in an inexplicable expression of complex feeling. A gravelly whimper understated her extreme countenance as she willed her body to remain completely still--allowing the veiny endowment to creep into her stretched ass. He reamed her, slowly--deliberately with no apparent affection, no intimate feeling. Her submissive acceptance, an almost cherished expression of agony, slowly transformed into one of intense complexity. Pain, pleasure, hate, and sheer, willful abjection could all be seen in her vulnerable eyes.

Cindy's hand crept down Johnson's chest, and across her leg. He could feel her light fingers tickling his scrotum--taking the hairless folds between her fingers and lightly tugging at his sack, sending a chain reaction of sensation through the plug and into his ass. His cock ached with obscene need in the crook of her knee.

Her whisper was shaky--powerful. It was unlike anything he'd ever heard.

"Wanna try, Professor?"

Tense chills stabbed at the top of his spine.

"Cindy?"

Only the indescribable growls of the girl on the television answered him.

"Please, just let me go."

"Nuh-uh," she said with a cold lust that left no room for debate. "No way."

"You're gonna get fucked, doggy," she breathed--the simple word somehow sounded more obscene than he'd ever heard it said before. Her young voice was steady with a sense of absolute, sensual power. Her eyes fixed on the screen as she lifted her head off his chest and started to stand up.

"Cindy. Not this. Just stop, please." His panic loomed. He wanted to apologize. He wanted to give her everything--anything but this.

She stood as if she was on the edge of a precipice preparing to jump. She took a deep, fluttery breath--her sexual instinct overtaking the last of her reservations--and bent over, impatiently fumbling through the box next to the television. She tossed a bottle of anal lube on the floor by Johnson's feet, and then turned around holding the black, rubber strap on cock in her shivering hands.

The porn girl's sheet-muffled screams of submissive strength coincided with the unrelenting strokes of the huge black snake slipping in and out of her ass.

Cindy eased the waistband of the rubber appendage over her thighs. She carefully slipped the curved inner nub--clearly designed for her pleasure--into her sopping pussy, then tightened the straps so that her lewd black cock silhouetted against the television. Her dry lips were parted, he could hear her labored breathing as her eyes enslaved his.

"Cindy."

She shook her head at him silently.

"Take it out," she whispered with an unapologetic lust he'd only imagined that she was capable of, indicating the toy in his butt with her eyes.

Adrenaline coursed through him. His arms shuddered, and his hands tried to move, but he'd forgotten about his handcuffs.

"I can't!" he panicked.

Her voice was steadily intense through her increasingly heavy breaths. "Do you want me to take it out?"

He didn't. He leaned forward carefully, trying to minimize the strain on his sore ass. He lifted his body up so that he stood and bent his back downward--squatting his knees in front of her, struggling to reach the base of the plug with his bound hands behind him. His hard cock dangled pathetically--thrusting toward her as he slowly eased the toy out of his anus.

"Aaahhh," his shaky wail echoed the muffled cries of the girl on the television. Finally, the slick plug was expelled onto the floor by his rapidly closing sphincter.

Cindy's eyes pierced into him--lust and power colored them.

"Get on your knees."

He paused. His body shook with terrified excitement. He dropped to his knees in front of the teenager.

Cindy reached her foot out as she rubbed her new cock with a comparatively small hand, and touched her sole to Johnson's throbbing member--rubbing it, kicking it.

"God, you just can't help it, can you?"

Shame, fear and unfettered lust welled up in his soul. When had he become her slave?

Cindy bit her bottom lip in a maddeningly cute smirk of lust as her toes played with his raging hard on--the smooth outline of her petite frame interrupted lewdly by the veiny protuberance between her legs. Her nipples poked through the tight yellow material of her tank top, which struck Johnson as the schoolgirl, navel-bearing equivalent of a wife beater t-shirt. Her tendons flexed under the skin of her slender forearm as she pumped on her unnatural cock. She was so heart-breakingly feminine, but her eyes were those of a hungry sexual predator.

Her breathy voice grunted. "All the way down. Get all the way down."

She reached forward and pushed his head toward the floor until his cheek rested on the carpet--his position not much different than that of the analized porn girl.

Cindy rested her foot on Johnson's face, curling her toes into the hair above his ear. Her voice shook with fierce restraint above him. "Oh, my God you're such a little cock-tease."

She stepped behind him. Johnson's breath heaved through his chest, his eyes wide, and his wretched cock jutting toward his belly. He felt Cindy's hand wrap around him, stroking him. His body shivered with anxious, helpless anticipation. His teeth chattered beyond his control. She was going to do this to him. A pent up urge--long denied--welled inside him. He wanted her to take him--even as his conscious mind screamed in defiance.

"You're too tall, bitch. Spread your legs." Her hand slapped against his inner thighs. His knees rubbed against the carpet as he spread his legs wider, lowering his ass and flattening uncomfortably under her on her command. He heard the squelching sound of thick lube behind him.

"Mm, I'm gonna fuck you, Professor." He could feel her thighs shaking against his as she took her final position behind him. He could smell her pungent, plugged sex through the rubber. Then he felt it. The cold tip of Cindy's lubed cock pushed against his abused ass. His arms struggled against the steel rings around his wrists. His breath quickened. The berber carpet scratched against his cheek. He felt his anus stretching painfully around the bulbous head.

His neck strained--teeth clenched--as his exploding lungs sprayed spit all over the carpet beside his face. "Uhnnn... Fuck!" He felt as if he was being split open a little bit at a time. Pain racked his body.

"God, look at that." He heard her thin voice behind him; her hand pushed against his back.

His knees slipped backwards in his instinctual efforts to get away from her. His butt dropped as her slick cock popped out of him.