Cindy's Awakening Ch. 02

Story Info
An exhibitionist opportunity at Beth's cabin.
4.8k words
4.37
28k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Graburn
Graburn
11 Followers

It had been several months since I realized what a turn on it was to have men looking at my body and thinking they were getting away with something. I was still working at the library during the day time and I had managed to give a few guys a pretty good look down my shirt while helping them there. I had spent a week or so wearing no bra at all, but that hadn't worked as well as my old lace one, because it was just too hard to hide the fact that my breasts were free underneath my shirt when I had my sweater off.

I had nearly been caught one day by one of the other staff when I had walked around the corner of the book stacks in just my shirt so that I could come back directly toward three college-aged guys sitting at a table by the back windows. I had practiced walking at home so that my breasts bounced just enough to be noticed, and I knew that if one of them looked up at the right time, I'd have them hooked. While I was hidden by the books, I gave my nipples a hard twist through my shirt to make sure they were really hard, and I walked back around the corner with boobs swinging - right into Richard, the other research assistant. Thankfully I was carrying a book, and I hugged it to my chest and managed to cover myself with the combination of the book and my crossed arms. I stammered something about being in a hurry, and kept right on going, picking up my sweater on the way past. I didn't want him saying something about the way I dressed to the other staff, or I was afraid I'd lose my job. Even though I'm obviously not a prude, some of them definitely were!

It was about a month after this that I had one of my best experiences as an exhibitionist. It was summer, and the kids were at my parents' place for a couple of weeks. My friend Beth had a cabin upstate that she owned together with her brother and sister, and she had invited me to come and stay with her for a week to just kick back and enjoy the sun. Beth explained that some of her extended family were at the cabin, and that she wanted someone else there to give her a break from them; I thought she was feeling sorry for me because of my recent divorce, but the cabin sounded cool so I didn't really care why she had asked me.

I hadn't had time to go swimming for years, and I couldn't even find a bathing suit in my drawer, so I had bought four that looked like they might fit from a store in a mall. The day before we were leaving, Beth was over helping me pick clothes to take, and I showed her all of the suits, explaining that I would pick one or two that I liked and return the rest. She offered to be my fashion assistant, and I said that would be great. We had been in my bedroom and she made no move to leave so I could change, so I began gathering up the suits to take them into the bathroom. I was halfway across the room with them when I changed my mind and started hanging them on the hooks on the back of my door. I hadn't been naked in front of a woman other than my doctor since I was a kid and I thought it might be interesting to see what it felt like.

I told Beth that she could pick the first suit. She grabbed a light green two piece with bikini bottoms and a tank top with straps, and sat back down on my bed. My room isn't really big, and she was right in the middle of it, so I was only about five feet away from her as I began to undress. I was wearing shorts and an old t shirt, and I pulled off my shorts and my underwear at the same time. I tossed them on the bed, and pulled the shirt over my head, aware that Beth was holding up the bottom of the suit and looking back and forth from it to me. I faced her as I reached behind me to undo my bra, and asked her what she was thinking as I shrugged my shoulders and breasts out of it. As my nipples moved from the warmth of the bra to the cool air of my room, I felt them harden as goosebumps covered my breasts. It was a relief to be out of the bra, and I scratched the underside of my breasts absently as she replied.

Beth grinned. "You'll need to do some shaving if you're going to wear that one." I cupped my breasts in my hands, looked down past them at the hair between my legs and realized that all of the suits I had bought had pretty skimpy bottoms, and that I would need to do some trimming before I wore them without a pair of shorts over top. I wasn't really hairy, and my pubic hair was only a bit darker than my blond hair, but even so, it would show past the edge of the green suit. I told her to imagine me shaved as she judged the suits, grabbed the bottoms from her hand and put them on. As I bent over to put my feet through the holes, my breasts dangled and shook, and I was aware of Beth's gaze as I straightened up. It was different somehow than with a guy getting a look, but I couldn't tell if it was because Beth was a friend or a woman, or because I was openly allowing her to see my body instead of making her think she was seeing something she wasn't supposed to. Whatever the reason, I didn't feel either turned on or nervous - just on display.

I could tell right away that the bottoms weren't going to fit right, because they were too low on the sides and too big overall. I am 5'7", so my legs are fairly long, and I need a suit that shows off my thighs, which are in good shape. I have a bit of extra flesh on my buttocks, although not enough to really worry about, and my calves are a bit too heavy to be perfect, so my thought has always been to draw attention to my thighs and upper body. I looked in the mirror, and then turned and inspected my bum. I leaned over and put my hands on the bed, and then turned my head around and looked in the mirror again. Sure enough, when I bent over, I could see a tuft of hair on both sides right where the bottoms covered my vagina. I looked at Beth, who shook her head, but she handed me the top anyway. She said we might as well see what the top looked like, even if the bottoms weren't quite right.

I took the top from her, and we talked about the perfect suits for our bodies while I figured out how the straps had to go. The top was just a tube with a shelf bra at the top, and braided straps that went over the shoulders. I finally got the straps where they needed to be, and put the whole thing over my head. It was supposed to fit tight, and it did! I had to pull the whole thing down to my waist so that my arms were free enough to get through the straps, and my breasts bounced around like crazy as the suit came down past them. I stuck my arms through the holes, and then pulled the top back up where it belonged. I had to bend over again and hold the top of it away from my chest so that my breasts fell properly into the cups, and once that was done, I looked again at Beth. I turned and she inspected the suit. "Well, I like the top more than the bottoms" she said. I asked her what she meant, and she said that the bottoms were the wrong cut, which I already knew. Then she asked me to face her again and she looked right at my chest. "How thick is the bra on that thing?" she asked. "I can see as much of your nipples now as I could before you put it on! Is it going to be see-through when it gets wet?" I looked down again and saw that my nipples were sticking way out, and I pulled the neck away from my chest to look at the bra. It definitely wasn't as thick as the padded ones I wore most days, but I thought it was thick enough that the color of my nipples wouldn't show through, even though the shape of them did. I pulled the top down off of one breast and turned it inside out for Beth to see.

"I don't think it will be see-through." I said, pushing my thumb into the fabric. "Maybe it is too thin, though." I used the thumb and middle finger of my other hand to stretch my nipple from top to bottom, hoping it would soften enough to see what the suit would look like when my nipples weren't fully erect, but the rough handling only made it harder. Now the areola was completely puckered as well, and not much bigger than the nipple itself. I shook my head and pulled the suit up again for a final look in the mirror.

"I didn't realize your nipples were that big." said Beth. "I think this one has a bit more padding - why don't you try it?" She held up a sky blue two piece with a bra top, which I had liked better anyway. I started taking off the green suit, bottoms first, and then she surprised me. "Maybe I should try on that one." she said. "I think the bottoms will fit me better, and I won't have the same trouble with the top." I was a bit surprised, because I knew you weren't supposed to try swimwear on next to your skin as I had, and I thought it was a bit odd that she would put it on so soon after I had been wearing it, but we had been close friends for years, so I guess she didn't worry about things like that.

"Sure" I said, handing her the bottoms. I stripped the top off and tossed it on the bed, and put the blue bottoms on as she began to undress. It didn't take her long and I was still trying to lengthen the straps on the new top when she started putting on the green suit.

Beth is a bit shorter than I am, with smaller breasts and a bit more weight on the hips and bum. She has really thin reddish hair, and I saw right away that she wouldn't have to worry about her bikini line. Her pubic hair was nearly invisible, and didn't hide her vagina at all. Even so, all I could see was the line between her outer lips as it disappeared between her thighs. I knew she hadn't seen even that much of me because of my hair, and I also know that if I had the same pussy hair that she did, she would have been able to see a lot more of me. My inner lips extend way past the outer ones, and when my legs are slightly apart and my bush is trimmed, they hang down so you can see them from a distance, particularly when I've been out of my panties and they've had a chance to hang freely for a few minutes. Her breasts sag a bit more than mine, and her nipples were only slightly darker than the breast itself. I could see that, like mine, they were puckered from the change in temperature from removing her clothes, but there was only the hint of a bump on the end of them. She put the bottoms on and began fighting with the straps as I had done, and I moved over to help. Finally we got the top on over her head, and she got the arms through the holes. As I went back to fiddling with the straps on the top I was trying, she reached into her top and adjusted her breasts so that it fit right. The suit did look better on her than it did on me. The green really worked with her pale skin, and the bottoms definitely fit her better than me. I still didn't have my top on when she said "Can you see anything through it now?" I looked, and she was stretching the material across her chest. I couldn't see any hint of color through the fabric, but I thought I could see the faint outline of one nipple.

I said, "It looks great! It isn't see through at all, and I can see where your nipples are, but they aren't obvious at all." Although I had made good use of my large nipples recently, they had been a pain most of my life, and I was a bit jealous of someone who could wear something so light and not have to worry. Beth looked down at herself, and pushed on the bump where her nipple was. She held out the top as I had done, looked down the front, and reached in to lift and readjust first one breast and then the other. After she had moved them her cleavage was a bit more pronounced, and I couldn't see anything at all through the suit. Finally getting the straps on my suit where I wanted them, I put my arms through the holes, rested my own breasts in the cups, and squeezed them together as I did up the front clasp. I could tell right away that I liked the suit, because the cups on the top were not too tight and the bottoms fit the way I liked them to. I swung my body back and forth in front of the mirror to see how the suit moved on me, and it was great. We decided that we wouldn't even try on the last two suits, and we changed back into our shorts and finished my packing.

That night after Beth went home, I finished the million little jobs I needed to get done before I left, and tumbled into bed. In the morning, I woke early and showered while the coffee brewed. I dressed quickly and the door buzzer rang as I was going back into the kitchen, so I shut off the coffee maker without getting a cup, grabbed my things, and headed out the door. Beth was outside the apartment in the car, so I put my stuff in the back and jumped in the passenger side. Before we left the curb we were visiting and laughing, and before I knew it, we were leaving the city.

The drive to the cabin lasted almost three hours, during which we drove out of the city and into some of the more rugged country I had seen. When we arrived, I saw that the cabin was more like a small house nestled in the woods with several others like it. A small lake was about a block away, with Beth's cabin being one of the furthest from it. I loved it from the moment I saw it! Inside it was clean and tidy, and despite older furniture and decorating, it seemed like something out of a magazine. Beth showed me my room, a small one on the main floor with a window that faced the beach and gave me a guided tour. Also on the main floor was another small bedroom, where Beth would sleep, a tiny kitchen and a combined living and dining room. Beth's 19 year old nephew, TJ, and his friend Chad had been staying in the cabin for the week, and Beth explained that they would just move downstairs into a games room and leave us the upstairs. Beth said her brother had started work on the room and the adjacent bathroom a couple of years ago and never finished, and that she thought they would stay that way forever, since everyone was used to using them the way they were. Beth and I were hot from the drive, and TJ and Chad were on their way to the beach when we arrived, so we decided to go for a quick swim before unpacking our stuff from the car. By the time I had changed into my new suit with a pair of swim shorts overtop (I hadn't had time to shave before we left) the others were already waiting, and we walked together to the beach area. The guys headed straight into the water, and Beth and I visited on the beach while they swam.

After five minutes in the sun, I was ready to cool off, and we waded into the lake up to our knees. By then, TJ and Chad had hauled out an old football and begun competing to see who could throw it the farthest while they were up to their necks in water. TJ said, "Come and play, Auntie Beth!", and we waded deeper into the lake.

"You're too deep," said Beth. "We don't want to get wet." Both guys waded in towards us, and Chad threw the ball to Beth, who missed it and fell into the water anyway.

I started to laugh. "I guess getting wet isn't so much of a problem now!" Beth grabbed the ball and tossed it to me, and the three of us began a ferocious game of keep away from TJ. After ten minutes of this, we were exhausted, and we returned to our towels on the beach. We had brought some grapes from the cabin, and we popped them into our mouths as we visited.

At about 3 o'clock, Beth said she wanted to go back to the cabin and get things organized for supper, so we packed up our things and walked past the other cabins to her place. TJ and Chad laughed, and said they had been looking forward to this all week -- barbeques and beer were getting old! When we got there, I asked how I could help, and Beth said that I could go ahead and get changed -- she knew where things went, and it would be more work to tell me than it would to just do it herself. I didn't argue -- now that I was out of the sun, I was cold in my still damp suit, and said I was going to zip through the shower. I grabbed a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and with a dry change of underwear headed down the stairs to the bathroom. I peeled off the shorts and bathing suit bottoms, and hung them on the towel rack before taking off the top of the suit. I started the water in the shower, and brushed a few grains of sand that I had brought back inside my suit off of my breasts. As usual, my nipples were hard, and they were as cold as a pair of ice cubes from the damp bathing suit, and I held my breasts in the palms of my hands, covering my nipples to warm them with my fingers. I stepped into the running shower -- it felt hotter than it actually was, but good nonetheless! I spent a good five minutes just letting the water warm me up, and then gave myself a quick lather with the body scrub I had brought with me before rinsing off and turning off the water.

I opened the shower door and stepped into the steamy bathroom, where three huge blue towels hung from a rack by the door. I dried my hair first, and then wiped the mirror off while the water puddled around my feet. The mirror didn't stay clear for very long, but just as I wiped it I caught something moving under the sink from the corner of my eye. As I looked, I realized that the paneling under the sink hadn't been installed, and that what I could see of the wall was actually the back of the pine boards that made up the other part of the basement. It hadn't actually been movement that I had seen, but a shadow passing past a crack in the wall opposite the toilet, and directly under the sink. Instead of stooping to look, I picked up my toothbrush from the edge of the sink, and squeezed some toothpaste onto it. Then I wrapped a towel around my body, tucking it in over my breasts. I watched out of the corner of my eye as I brushed my teeth, and I saw the movement again. Someone was looking through the crack!

I didn't have any real time to think, but I knew that this was a major opportunity in my exhibitionist career, with no real down side. I figured it must be either Chad or TJ who had wandered into the basement and realized I was in the shower, and who was looking for a thrill. Although TJ was Beth's nephew and I had some vague memories of him when he was a boy, he was a grown man now, and I didn't have to worry about any of the risks connected to trying to give someone a peek in the library. Unless they did something really stupid, I could easily pretend that I didn't know they were there, and I knew Beth was unlikely to catch them while she was busy with supper. Even if Beth did catch them, she might be too embarrassed to tell me; the worst case was an awkward apology forced out of someone by Beth, but I knew right away that I was willing to take that chance!

I stopped brushing, leaving the toothbrush hanging out of my mouth, and unwrapped the towel from around my chest, retucking it around my waist. This was a natural movement for me, because I did this every morning when I was getting ready so that the towel didn't loosen and fall off with the movement of my arms. Usually I waited until I was finished brushing my teeth, but I always had to do this before brushing my hair, because raising my arms always seemed to lead to the towel in a heap around my feet. Today, once the towel was refastened with my breasts free, I moved away from the sink until I was pretty sure that the angle was right for the watcher to be able to see up to my neck, and then went back to brushing my teeth. Without the support of the towel, my breasts jiggled with the movement of my hand and the toothbrush. I finished brushing my teeth and spit the toothpaste into the sink. Then I reached down to the bottom of the towel and pulled it up to wipe my mouth, knowing that whoever was behind the wall had a full frontal view of my pubic hair. I took my time doing this, and then turned, closed the lid on the toilet, and folded one of the other towels over it. As I did this I made a point of bending over with my ass toward the sink, untucked the towel and let it fall to the floor. I bent over again and pretended to fiddle with the towel, knowing that with my legs apart, someone was getting a great view of my pussy and ass.

Graburn
Graburn
11 Followers
12