Cinnamon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you do. You always have been good at serving my needs."

"Touché."

She grinned, stroking her hand down over my hip. "I love your legs," she said softly. "And those arms of yours. You in a white teeshirt... rawr."

I laughed softly. "Says the girl in body paint."

"Mm. If it was body paint I'd make you lick it off me."

"Oh god, the mental image."

"Mm. Your tongue on me. Mm," she gave a shudder. "Oh wow, the thought of that makes me so hot."

"Just holding you here is a trial for me."

"A trial?"

"I want to touch you more than breath itself."

"So touch me," she whispered. "Please, Eddie, touch me." She pushed herself away a bit; rolled slightly onto her back. "My breasts are crying out for some attention. From you."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Yes, I'm sure," she groaned. "Stop being so gentle. You can take what you want. I promise you I'll love it."

I slipped my hand under her vest, then slowly teased my fingers upward to her bra. "It clips in front," she breathed. "If you want. To undo. It," she finished with a whimper.

I obliged, and then moaned into her neck as I felt the warm skin of her breasts and the firm buds of her nipples for the first time.

"Oh... oh baby," she panted. "Oh you feel so good on me. Pull up my vest. I want you.. to see me."

She arched her back, and I gently lifted the hem of her top up and over.

"Jesus Christ."

"That is a good reaction... I take it... you're pleased..."

"Natalie, you are gorgeous."

"Kiss my breasts. Tongue them. Bite them."

I leaned over her, and slowly started to do as she begged. She moaned, squirmed, whimpered, arching up against me as I teased the tip of my tongue around her delicate pink areolae before taking her right breast in my mouth, sucking hard and gently gripping her nipple between my teeth so that I could flick it with my tongue.

"Eddie... oh god, you're killing... me..." she panted. "Too much. Need more. Need you." She grabbed at my hand, forced it down under the waistband of her ski pants, over the stubble of her mons to her, and I groaned and pushed my aching cock into her hip as I felt her slick, moist lips part under my fingertips.

"Oh god... right there... right there," she gasped, grinding herself against my hand, spreading herself for me.

"No panties," I breathed into her ear.

She moaned an affirmative "Uh huh. Wanted. To feel. Everything. Show you... everything. No walls..."

"Love it."

"Good... good..." she agreed, devolving to a wordless gasp as I gently teased a fingertip in and around her tight, slick entrance. I could feel the hot ache in my belly; I wanted, needed to be sunk in her, to feel her enclosing me. I pulled my hand back, licked the taste of her off my fingertip, and then slipped my fingers back down to her. Then I lifted my head so I could watch her face as I gently started to torture her.

"Oh... oh..." she panted, wriggling helplessly against me as I slipped a finger into her. I nipped at her left nipple; she whimpered, digging her nails into my thigh before curling her hands into claws, flailing at the air as I added a second digit to her. Slowly I stroked them into her, then out, curling them over slowly, teasing her slit, listening to the heady sound of her panting, watching the way the muscles of her stomach spasmed.

"Eddie... oh god... please..." she begged, before I slowly started to thrust my hand in and out of her, silencing her bar her desperate breaths.

Her eyes were closed, hair everywhere, mouth agape, panting harsh gasps of air as I danced my fingertip over the slick hood of her engorged clit. She grasped her breasts, squeezing her nipples and arching her body upwards off the couch. It felt like mere seconds before I felt her legs clench, clench again; she flailed at my hand, forcing it hard against her, driving my fingertips all the way into her tight, spasming vagina as she came, crying out, a delirious flurry of curses and incoherent moans.

And then, as the climax faded, I gathered her into my arms and held her until she was able to speak again.

.:.

Butterfly kisses on her cheeks brought her back to me. She gave a low, quavering moan and opened her eyes, considering me for a moment.

"You are without a doubt the best thing that has happened to me," she whispered. "Holy god, my legs are still shaking."

I trailed my still slick fingertip gently over her right breast and nipple, then brought it up to my mouth to taste her again. She took a shuddering breath. "Like that?" she asked.

"Uh huh."

She snuck her hand down between us, fumbling at my jeans as she undid my belt and waist button. I shifted slightly for her and she unzipped me, then slowly stroked the hard rod of my penis through my thin cotton briefs.

"That feels great," she said softly. "That feels hard. Aching."

"Oh it is." I agreed with a shudder.

She slipped her hand under my briefs, stroking a finger down the side of my shaft. "So hot," she whimpered. "So ready."

"You have no idea how ready..."

"Mm," she agreed. "I might do."

Her fingers were cool on my aching balls; I groaned, my cock throbbing as she gently cupped and stroked and fondled me.

"Did I make you hard at work?"

"Uh huh," I hissed. "Sometimes, yeah."

"Did you play with yourself and think of me?"

"Often."

"I love that," she moaned. "I love the thought of you touching yourself and thinking of me." She pushed my shirt up over my chest, then pushed herself against me; I gasped at the sensation of her hard nipples trailing on my skin, "Tell me what you were thinking," she begged me.

"Not just of you."

"Tell me."

"Was thinking of closing time. You staying late to wait for me. Sitting on the counter. Smiling. Opening your legs to tease me."

"Uhn huhn" she moaned, writhing against me and squeezing me in her hand. "Oh god, so gonna do that to you."

I took a shuddering breath, trying to control my hips, trying not to thrust against her, mostly succeeding. "You would be... smiling that magic smile of yours. Beckoning me. Closer. Then reaching down into my pants to cup me, to stroke me."

"Like this?" she hissed.

"Uh huh. Then undoing me. Spreading you. Rubbing me on you. All the time smiling. At me. Letting me know. You wanted it. Me."

"I do," she whimpered. "Oh god this is doing it so well for me. Love that I can feel you need me."

"Uh huh," I groaned. "Wanted it in you. So long now. Ages."

She was stroking me furiously now, arm clamped behind me, kissing my cheeks, my lips, her leg over my hip. But all I really cared about was her hands on me. Driving me, guiding me, building me.

"Nat... gonna..." I groaned into her neck.

"Don't worry. Make a mess. I'll clean up."

She squirmed, lifted me, guided me onto my back, forced herself in against me, all the while stroking me. I could feel my orgasm coming.

"Gonna..."

"Do it," she breathed as she bit at my earlobe. "Come for me. I want to feel it. Your hard cock in my hand."

I couldn't hold back any more. Something about the scent of her, the way she held me, being with her burned away the last reserves of self control. I thrust once, twice, and then groaned as my back muscles locked and and I came, grunting, shivering, whimpering as I emptied myself, not even noticing at first that she'd taken me in her mouth, that she'd let me thrust into her, fill her, and that she was slowly riding the dying waves of my orgasm as she slipped me in and out of her.

I took a long, shuddering breath. She tongued my head once, twice, then released my cock. She swallowed, brushed the hair out of her face, and then gave me a small smile. I reached up, cupped the back of her head, and pulled her down against me to kiss her.

And then I just held her against me, her sweat-slicked breasts against my chest, my sticky, bared cock softening in her gently caressing hand, and our breathing slowing as one.

.:.

"Nat?"

"Uh huh," she breathed into my neck.

"You ok?"

"So amazingly ok. Don't move. Just let me stay here for now."

I gently wrapped my arm around her, pulling her closer. She whimpered slightly as I shifted against her. "Don't move," she whispered, nipping the skin of my neck.

"I need to breathe," I replied softly.

"You can breathe. In fact, please breathe. The pressure on my boobs is nice."

"Well, I'm glad you're enjoying this."

"Eddie," she said softly. "I'd forgotten what there was to enjoy about this. Thank you so, so much for reminding me."

"You didn't need to do that," I said softly after a while. "Take me in you. I would have understood."

"I liked it," she answered. "Well. Loved it, really. You taste nice and fill me deliciously. I haven't had something nice to tongue in so, so long."

"Dry spell?"

"Long story."

"Tell me sometime?"

"I will. Just not now. I... don't want to spoil the mood."

"Ok," I breathed. "Well. If you want a second round..."

She laughed softly into my neck. "Pervert."

"Can't help it. Love your body and what you let me do to it."

She shifted, lifting herself up onto an elbow to consider me for a moment or two. "You, mister, talk a good talk."

I trailed my hand slowly up along her back, and she shivered.

"I've been obsessed with your body since I first saw you," I said, softly. "I am so very glad I got to hold you this close to me."

"Just my body?" she answered, with a lopsided grin.

"At first. Then your voice captivated me."

"Uh huh."

"Truth."

She leaned in to kiss me, then snuggled back down against my chest. "Lets call in sick tomorrow and stay here like this."

"Tempting, but Marco will kill me."

"Can't allow that," she agreed. "Wouldn't want to lose access to this."

"I'm glad I'm acceptable."

I felt her silent laughter against me, and I smiled as I pulled her to me.

"So..." she murmured after a while."

"Uh huh."

"What now?"

"Well. We're both half naked. So I guess we either go full naked or full clothing."

"Full naked sounds fun."

"It does. So does every stage in between if I get to watch it."

"Mm. You're showing your kinks pretty early."

"I believe in being open to new experiences."

"Such as watching me strip."

"Exactly."

"Have I told you recently how much I like you?"

"Not in the last five minutes."

She pulled herself hard against me. "I'm glad I met you."

"Ditto," I breathed.

We lay for a few moments more. Then she levered herself up and off the couch. She smiled down at me, and then lifted her top up and off herself. "Here," she said. "I'll start."

"Woo, floor show."

She grinned. "If only I was coordinated enough to dance, I would dance for you." She reached for me, took my hand, and pulled me up. Then she pirouetted, stepped clear of me and hooked her hands into the waistband of her ski pants. She looked back over her shoulder. "Just making sure I've got your full attention," she said.

"Trust me, my attention is fully focussed."

"Good."

She slowly slid her pants down, exposing the flawless pale skin of her bum and thighs for me. She stepped one leg free, then the other, and dropped the tights negligently off to one side as she straightened. She turned in place, letting me see her.

"Natalie, you're beautiful."

"Mm. I'm glad you think so."

She stepped back to me. "Shirt off," she breathed, as she stroked my penis in her hand. "Then pants. I want to see you like you're seeing me... Eddie, is that a blush?"

"It is."

"It's adorable. Why?"

"I've never been with someone who was so appreciative of me."

"Are you mad? You're to die for." She stood on her toes and kissed me. "Actually. I'm glad. It means nobody stole you before I could."

"You stole me the first day you walked in to our shop."

"Stop sweet talking me and take those pants off."

I undid my belt, then let my jeans and briefs fall to my feet. I kicked them aside, then stood, letting her look at me as I was looking at her.

"God you're sexy," she said, with a strange little catch in her voice. "I could spend a lot of time watching you."

"Now who's the perve."

She stepped forward, pressing herself against me. "Me. I confess."

I lifted her face up to me, and kissed her. And as she pushed her belly against me, I felt my cock growing hard again. She did too; she slid her fingers down to fondle me, to cup my balls, and I groaned deep in my throat.

"Are you aching yet?" she moaned.

"Uh huh."

She slid her other hand down her side, took my hand, and guided me down to her. "Good," she whimpered, as she put my fingers to her slick lips. "Glad I'm not the only one."

"Oh my god, you are so wet."

"Never been this hot for someone before," she whispered. "Everything about you is making me crave you."

"You are a complete harlot."

"Totally agree. Totally. Your fault," she panted as I spread her. "Oh Eddie. Oh god, baby, that is nice." She staggered slightly, opening her legs for me. "Uhn. God, you feel so good on me. Want you so much. Want you in me so much."

I glanced around, noticed a section of the kitchen counter was clear. It would be the right height for us.

Natalie squealed as I got an arm under her shoulder and another under her knees. She squealed again as I lifted her and carried her to her kitchen counter. I set her down on it. I leaned in to kiss her. The answering kiss she gave was rough, desperate; she hooked her legs closed behind me and pulled me to her. She wrapped her arms around me, holding me against her as she kissed me, writhed against me, ground her belly against my rock hard shaft. Then, before I could even think of what we were doing, her hand was back down between us and she was angling me down towards her while opening herself for me.

"Nat," I groaned.

"Shh..." she whimpered.

She placed my head against her. She slid me up and down along her entrance, slicking me with her. She pulled me against her. "Take me," she whispered.

"Nat."

"Eddie, please. Please, baby, I need your cock in me. I need you to take me. Please. I'm begging."

The tone of her voice burned away the last layers of my self-control. Slowly, gently, I pushed myself into her; her throaty groaned "Yes," all the permission I needed.

She was so tight. So hot. Unbelievably wet. She grasped at her breasts, moaning as I pulled back, grunting as I thrust into her. "Oh God, Eddie. Oh... Oh fuck. Oh god you are so perfect in me."

"So tight," I groaned.

"Been so long, so long," she agreed, clasping me to her. "So good, baby..."

I took her hips in my hands, steading myself as I built a rhythm, conscious of the way she'd hooked her ankles behind me to help drive me deep into her. She was gasping for breath now, breasts jiggling slightly with each thrust I gave her, sweat slicking our skin as my tempo built. I'd already come once; it would take me time to do so again, but Natalie didn't seem to care; she was hanging back, one arm around my neck, the other on her breasts and nipples, a pagan fire goddess backlit by the soft warm kitchen light. Her eyes were closed, hair in disarray, and she arched backwards, whimpering, as I started to tease her clit with a fingertip.

"Eddie. Eddie. What you're. Doing... don't stop... please baby... I'm gonna..."

"Gonna what," I teased her.

"Gonna... oh fuck... so good..."

"Come for me, Nat. Come on my hard cock. Want to feel you..."

"Gonna... gonna..."

And then her muscles started to spasm. She let out a shrill wail, and began to convulse against me as her climax took her. I could feel her vagina clamping on me; her thighs shivering, the little pained gasps of breath she let with every additional thrust.

It was the little bit I needed to push me over, and I groaned into her throat as I started to come, thrusting, pumping into her, filling her with me, unable to stop, unable to think of anything but being as hard and as deep in her as I could possibly be.

We held each other, panting for breath, my face buried in her neck and her full of me. And there was nothing I could think of but how much I never wanted to leave.

.:.

"I wasn't expecting that," she breathed, looking down at the come that was leaking out of her and running down her thigh. "I was planning to make you work a bit harder for that."

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be. I loved it," she added. She looked back up at me, saw my concern, and pulled me against her. "Eddie. Eddie, don't worry, I promise you that I wanted that. I just wanted to tease myself a bit more first. Make it last a bit longer. It had been so long... but... but what you did was amazing."

"Are you sure?"

"Babes, if I wasn't I'd say so." She put her hand to my chest. "I am totally going to get you to do that to me again. Maybe from behind next time, bent over the counter," she added, eyes twinkling.

"You like that idea?"

"For you? For this cock?" She smiled. "I would do anything for this in me. You fill me perfectly. And your fingers on me with it in me... oh my god," she breathed. "Heaven."

"You are a terrible flatterer."

"Mm. Maybe," she murmured. She pulled away, looked down at herself again. "Seriously. How much did you put into me?"

"All of it," I said, grinning. "Pumps are dry."

She laughed. "Well, it's still coming out. I haven't had this often," she added. "Don't like the risk generally."

"And now?"

"With you it's not a risk, is it?"

I met her eyes. "No," I said, softly.

"Help me down," she asked, after a moment. "I need to clean all this up."

She quickly wiped down the counter with some kitchen towel, and gave me a quick kiss before disappearing off to the bathroom. I followed her example, wiping my thoroughly-used penis off and throwing the detritus away. Then, somewhat self-conscious, I climbed back into my underwear.

I heard the toilet flush, and Nat reappeared. She leaned naked against the door frame, watching me.

"What?" I asked, suspiciously.

She smiled. "Just still feel like I've got to pinch myself is all."

"Why?"

"Because I met a nice boy and he turned out to be awesome in bed."

"Bed?"

"I was being figurative," she said, amused. "Just because you didn't have the patience to take me there before you... took me, doesn't mean it isn't still true."

I stepped over to her, and she clasped her arms behind my neck.

"I have a feeling I'm going to really grow to like you," she said, softly.

"Funny. I was thinking the exact same thing."

A breath, two. Then she sighed, and squeezed me against her.

"Are you going to stay tonight?"

"I would like to, if you'll have me."

"The bed might be a bit of a tight fit," she said, with a small smile.

"I'm sure we'll be able to manage."

"Come on, then," she said, reaching for my hand.

.:.

I didn't sleep much, I will confess. Nat managed more than I did, but we still spent a great length of time touching one another, holding one another, being in the moment. She slept in a sheer nightdress that had an unfortunate tendency to ride up her hips, so in the end she simply stripped so that she'd be more comfortable and we'd have nothing between us.

We fitted into her bed, but only just, and the tactile night and the lack of sleep gave me the powerful urge to tease her; so in the slow grey light of dawn I held her to me and fingered her to orgasm again, letting her ride and buck against me in the throes of her climax.

A quick breakfast, a lingering goodbye kiss in the dawn chill, and I left for work while she went to "soak her sore muscles," as she put it with a tired, distracted grin.

I dreaded the knowing smirk I'd get from Marco.

.:.

It was a long day, and for once I didn't see her. I soldiered through, head down, handling everything that came my way with an outward smile and an inward grimace.

- Busy day - she apologised mid-morning via text. - Playing catch-up while sleep deficient. Bad idea. No regrets though. It was so nice -