Circle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, not yet," I said, watching as Carl hugged her to him. He swept the hair from her ear and bit down on it. I smiled knowingly as I watched her flush and inhale sharply. Carl's hands lifted the robe from her shoulders and pulled it back as she shrugged out of it.

"Good night," I said, taking a step towards my room. Becca caught my hand and stopped me long enough to kiss me. Carl pulled her other hand, drawing her to bed, his erect cock declaring his intentions.

She released my hand, following her husband to bed and I headed towards my own room to find some clothes.

Kate lay in bed, with the lamp on, reading a magazine. She had the covers pulled up to just beneath her breasts. She looked up as I walked in, but made no effort to cover herself.

I apologized for intruding and began my short excavation for clothes.

"Don't mention it," she said. "After all, this is your room, and if I was that concerned, I should have worn something to bed or closed the door."

I figured that Becca had told her about me watching them. I found what I was looking for and stood up to leave, telling her goodnight.

"Wait," she said as I was almost through the threshold of the doorway. I stopped and turned around. She had rolled over facing me. "First, you've seen me naked. It only seems fair that I get to see you."

I hesitated for a moment, then dropped the towel and walked toward the bed. She scooted back on the bed making room for me. I sat down beside her on the edge of the bed.

"Second, I told you I'd make it up to you, offering to give up your bed for me to sleep in. It's not fair to make you sleep on the couch. I know a lot of men that would have been oh, so willing to make room in their bed for me so I would sleep with them. But you were being a genuine gentleman. I like that... to a point. So, unless you just really don't want to be in bed with me...," her voice trailed off.

"You don't bite, do you?" I asked.

"Not hard," she replied, smiling. She threw back the sheets for me to crawl into bed, enabling me to get a good look at her body.

I rolled over to face her, leaning on an elbow. She threw the bedcovers over me just enough to cover my hip, leaving my cock visible to her in the shadow of the linens. She made no effort to cover up, but laid back, raising her arms over her head, stretching.

"Did you enjoy watching this afternoon?" she asked.

I admitted that I had enjoyed it.

"Did you get excited? Becca said you stayed fully dressed the entire time."

"No, it was arousing on a different level... it was like I was watching a work of living, breathing art. Maybe if I'd been naked and on the bed with you..."

She laughed. "That usually works for Carl, too. I'll admit, though, after everything she's told me about you, I kind of expected you to be a little more aggressive."

"I don't like to assume things," I told her. "It generally helps cut down on the potential for embarrassment."

She nodded, licking her lips. "And now that you're in bed with me?"

"I figure if you didn't want me in bed with you, you wouldn't have invited me," I said.

"I like the way you're thinking," she said, rolling towards me. "What do we do now that we're in bed together?"

"Actually, I can think of several things. I'm guessing you're not nearly as tired as you said you were," I said, moving towards her. I placed a hand on her ribcage and caressed her gently, leaning in to kiss her.

"That would be a good guess," she said as our lips met. She shifted her body again, bringing herself closer to me.

I moved to meet her, pulling our bodies together, running a hand down her side. My hand traveled down past her hip, and she placed one of her legs over me. She pushed herself up and rolled on top of me.

She leaned forward, offering her breasts to me, and I kissed and suckled them in turn, feeling the nipples swell to full hardness against my tongue. She braced herself with one hand as reached beneath her with the other and positioned my cock so that it was flat against me, centered straight between her legs. As she started to lower herself against me, she suddenly stopped.

"What was that sound?" she asked.

I released her nipple from my lips and listened. I hadn't heard anything, and the house was stone silent.

Then, I heard it, faintly, but it was there.

Kate smiled as she, too, realized what it was. With their bedroom door open, the house quiet and still, the sounds of Carl and Becca's lovemaking were loud enough to be heard.

"They're having sex right now," she said, excited by the realization.

"They were headed that direction when I came in here," I said.

"Come on," Kate said, rolling off of me, "let's go watch from the doorway."

We stole quietly down the hallway, Kate walking just in front of me. There was just enough light to watch her backside move seductively as we made our way, stopping just at the edge of the doorway. Kate edged just far enough forward that I could easily see past her shoulder as we stood there, and she reached back, pulling me close to her, my erect cock pressing into the small of her back.

I wrapped my armss around her, and she guided my hands to her breasts before reaching down to stroke herself as we watched Carl and Becca making love, illuminated by the light of a very faint bedside lamp. Becca's rear end was raised up on pillows, and Carl was on his knees, fucking her in a modified missionary position. Becca was laid back with her hands massaging her breasts, pinching her nipples, and a look of pure pleasure on her face as her husband slowly and deliberately thrust his cock into her pussy. Carl maintained his rhythm, bending forward to kiss her, then raising up to refocus his efforts.

Kate squeezed my hands to her chest and inhaled deeply, then letting the breath out slowly. I leaned forward and nibbled on her ear, then whispered, "Let's leave them alone and go back to bed."

She followed close behind me until we got to the kitchen, where I turned off the remaining light, then reentering my room.

Kate crawled onto the bed, waiting for me, fingers slowly masturbating her sex. My cock was still hard, aroused by both the sight I'd just witnessed and the strawberry blonde beauty before me.

I crawled onto the bed, and Kate waited as I got comfortable. She straddled me as she had earlier, but this time was different. Her need was now focused, and she once again lined up my cock, lengthwise against the slit of her sex, pressing herself down against me. She then drew her pussy up and down the length of my erection, coating me with her lubrication as well as stimulating herself. With her center immediately above the head of my cock, she expertly circled her pussy over me, giving herself the stimulation she needed and wanted, driving me absolutely wild at the same time. I flexed my cock against her, hoping to gain entry.

"Patience, baby, patience...," she said, "I'm almost ready..." I was thoroughly enjoying watching her bring herself closer to orgasm.

She leaned forward, bracing herself as she shifted, perfecting the angle of her movement, rolling her hips forward to rub her clit against the length of my shaft. Her breathing had deepened considerably, and I could feel her body begin to tremble, heralding the arrival of her orgasm.

"I'm... cumming...," she gasped, continuing to slide against me. "Oh, God... I'm... I'm... unnnnhh..." Kate raised up ever so slightly as she slid even further forward, allowing my cock to rise into position. She quickly reached down, spreading her lips, and impaling herself on me, collapsed against my chest, breathing hard and smiling. "Damn, that was good," she said, kissing me. "Don't do anything. Let me just sit here with you inside me. Give me a minute to catch my breath," she said.

I lay there, my hands resting on her thighs. Reaching up, I brushed the hair back from her face, kissing her. She tilted and raised her head, offering her lips to me.

Kate shifted her body position again, and began to ride my cock. As she fell against me, I thrust up into her, not sharply, but firmly, holding it, applying extra pressure against her clit and pussy.

"Oh, do that again. That felt really good," she said, smiling, and grabbing my hands. We interlocked fingers and she met my thrust upward with her own downward pressure.

"Ohhh... I can't do that right now," she said. "I'm still wired up from my orgasm. Let me fuck you and I want you to press into me like that when you cum," she said, releasing my hands so she could support herself as she began to bring herself further up on my cock, stroking me longer and deeper into her depths.

I strained to meet her rhythm, and soon we were moving in concert. After a few minutes of this, and when I'd begun to feel my orgasm building, she stopped her motion abruptly, bringing herself almost all the way off of my cock, clenching her muscles as she slowly drew herself up the length of my shaft, almost allowing the head of my cock to fall out of her pussy. I felt a familiar tingle in my cock that nearly took my breath away as I moaned.

"You like that?" she asked, smiling as she shook, both from the effort and the sensation as she slowly lowered herself, continuing to squeeze my cock with her pussy.

"Oh, yeah," I said. "That feels fantastic."

"How long do you think you can last with me doing that?" she asked, obviously enjoying the effect she was having on both of us.

"Oh... not very... long...," I struggled to speak through gritted teeth, my breathing rattled by the pleasure I was enjoying. "I'm getting really... really close to cumming..."

"Let me help you," she said, closing her eyes and picking up the pace a little bit, causing the approach of my orgasm to speed up dramatically.

"Unnnhhh...," I arched my back, trying to help my orgasm along, my hands grabbing for her hips. "I'm starting to cum..."

"Cum, baby..." she said through clenched teeth. "Fuck me... yeah, that's it... oh..."

I felt my climax begin as I thrust into her, pulling down onto me, needing to fill her with my cum.

Kate bent her head forward as she focused on getting off a second time, and I held her down against me, pushing into her as she ground herself against me.

"Oh," she said, "give me just a..."

I brought my hips down and then thrust up into her, grinding against her as my cock began to spew into her pussy. I repeated my upward thrusting motion more with steady pressure than rapid force, and suddenly Kate lost control, her body shaking momentarily with the moment, then picking up a thrusting motion again for a couple of seconds, then shuddering again.

"Ohhhh...," she moaned, collapsing against me. I wrapped my arms around her, running my fingers up and down her back, caressing her. I took hold of her ass in my hands and thrust up into her slowly, gently.

Kate moaned. "You can't be ready to go again already," she said, gasping.

"No," I admitted, and relaxed, content to lay there with her in my arms.

We lay there together with her on top of me like that for a while, and she finally moved to roll off of me, afraid to stay in the same position much longer, lest she get really stiff.

She collapsed on the bed next to me, raising up only long enough to pull the sheet up over both of us. Kate leaned towards me, kissing me tentatively. I kissed her back, cradling her face in my hand, and drew her to me, resting her against me, and we drifted off to sleep.

THE next morning, we all got up feeling well-rested, having fallen asleep completely spent and relaxed. Carl had departed early, as usual, for his Saturday golf outing.

Kate and Becca took their showers quickly, pledging they would try to save me some hot water. They succeeded, but just barely, as the hot water zeroed out just as I was wrapping up my shower. I came out of the bathroom to the sound of giggling coming from Carl and Becca's bedroom.

I looked in and saw Kate and Becca lying on the bed naked together. They were both hugging pillows rolled up beneath them, with Becca actually laying more on her side than her belly. Kate, on the other hand, was laying face down, her beautiful bottom facing the ceiling. Kate looked toward the door, saw me and waved me toward them.

"Get over here," she said, patting a spot on the bed beside her.

I dropped the towel and crawled onto the bed next to her, planting a trail of kisses on her, starting at her ass and working my way to her head, finally kissing her on the lips. Not wanting to be left out, Becca leaned over and kissed me as well.

"We have a proposition for you," Kate said. Becca nudged her, smiling as a flush rose to her face. "I have a proposition for you," Kate said, correcting herself, and looking over her shoulder at me.

"Becca and I have been talking," she said. "Tonight, I want to have sex with you and Carl at the same time."

My eyes were wide open and she had my full, undivided attention.

"You interested?"

I nodded.

"Good," she said, kissing me. "I don't necessarily have a specific plan in mind, I'm just gonna see what I can get started and see where it goes from there. The only thing I will say for sure is that I want both of your cocks at the same time, one way or the other."

"I think we can make that happen," I said, my head spinning. The closest Carl, Becca and I had gotten to that were the times she'd gotten up immediately after fucking Carl to come suck me off.

"And now, because she'll be watching tonight, I'm going to pay some special attention to Miss Becca. You're welcome to help," Kate said, moving toward Becca, who had actually rolled onto her back, spreading her legs for Kate to feast upon her. I moved forward and smothered her face, neck, ears and torso in kisses. I brought her nipples to hardness in my mouth as Kate made love to her pussy with her lips and tongue. Becca pulled my face to hers, and we shared soft, tender passioned kisses. When Becca's orgasm came, she shuddered, her body spasming gently, and then she relaxed, as though a great pressure had been released. I got up from the bed, leaving the two women to lay together.

THAT night, after dinner, Carl and Kate sat together on the couch, beginning to focus their attention on one another. I started to sit down in the chair close to them, but Becca took my hand, leading me out of the living room as Kate and Carl began to kiss, their hands exploring each other.

We went into my room, where Becca turned to me, kissed me and told me to pull my shirt off. As I pulled my shirt over my head, I felt her hands on my shorts, unsnapping, then unzipping them before pushing them to the floor, where I stepped out of them.

I reached for her and she took a step back.

"No," she said. "I'm going to undress and get you all hot and bothered." She had her shirt unbuttoned, pushing it from her shoulders. She wasn't wearing a bra tonight. "In a few minutes, I'm going to peek and see how they're doing. Maybe we'll watch together for a few minutes." Her shorts hit the floor. She stepped next to me and rubbed my cock through my briefs; I was getting hard. Becca put an arm around me as she kissed me, giving me her tongue and reaching into my boxers to release my cock. She pushed my boxers down enough to free my swelling manhood, kissing me again, then pulling my shortss the rest of the way off. Becca pushed me toward the bed and had me lay down, where she crawled on top of me.

I glanced at her breasts as they rose and fell with her breathing while she leaned forward to kiss me. I could feel my pulse racing as my heart pounded in my chest. Becca leaned forward, dipping her breasts to my lips, and I kissed them, taking her into my mouth.

I'm not sure how long we lay there on the bed with one another, but after a few minutes, she got up motioning for me to stay where I was, and went into the living room. A couple of minutes later, she leaned back into the room and waved for me to follow her. I followed her back into the living room and looked over to where Kate knelt, in front of Carl, sucking his cock.

I watched Kate slip a hand dip down into her panties, fingering herself. Kate looked up as I approached the two of them, and I took notice of Carl's saliva soaked phallus and that he seemed possessed of euphoric intoxication. Kate smiled at me and wiggled her ass. I walked up behind her and knelt down. I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her panties and stripped them from her body. I settled behind her and began to caress and kiss her upturned ass, reaching beneath her to finger her pussy. I gently caressed her mound as I felt the wetness flow from her sex. I slowly inserted a finger into her and began to thrust it into her slowly. Becca had peeled her panties from her hips and taken a seat, slowly masturbating as she watched.

After a few minutes of this, Kate raised up from Carl's cock, and then stood. She turned around to face me, took a step backward against the sofa, and lowered herself onto her Carl's prick as he aimed it up into her. Kate closed her eyes in pleasure as she impaled herself, adjusting to the penetration. Breathing hard, she smiled and began to rock her hips, thrusting against Carl. She motioned for me to stand up.

"I want your cock. Give it to me," she said. "I want to suck you."

I stood up and stepped towards her, my cock jutting from my body. Kate took my cock in her hand, leaned forward and sucked me in between her lips, struggling to maintain her rocking motion, which was being aided by Carl as his hands held her ass. As Kate began to pleasure me orally, I reached down to caress her head, running my fingers through her hair. I had a relatively easy job in all of what was going on; at the moment I was just standing there, this beautiful woman sucking my cock. Carl and Kate, on the other hand, were working hard and beginning to perspire. Beads of sweat glistened on their bodies as they fucked. Kate released my cock and pinched her nipples. She motioned for me to back up.

Rising off of Carl's manhood, Kate again kneeled between his legs.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, baby," she said to Carl, positioning herself. "I'm going to suck you off and swallow your cum." She turned and looked at me. "I want you to fuck me... Fuck me while I suck Carl's cock."

I got behind her, and positioned myself to enter her.

"Put your cock in me, so I can start sucking him again... Oh... yeah... that's... that's it. Now... don't thrust hard or fast; I'm having to do extra work, baby."

I began thrusting very slowly, allowing her to establish a rhythm as she went down on Carl again. The slow pace I maintained allowed me to focus additional attention on bringing my penis to the outer rim of her vaginal opening and pausing there as the head rubbed against her outer lips. I began to pull out completely every few strokes to swirl the swollen head of my cock against her clitoris. I reached beneath her to palm her mound as I continued to thrust slowly. I could feel my cock getting even harder as I moved in and out of her. Kate was breathing hard, concentrating on Carl's cock as well as her own pleasure. Perspiration glistened on her, and I pulled out of her long enough to kiss her, tasting the salty moisture on the small of her back. She shuddered as I pulled out, her entire body flinching as I touched nerves. I repositioned my cock at her opening and penetrated her again. As I slowly thrust forward, Kate lifted her head from Carl's throbbing prick.

"Look, Becca," she said. "Look how hard he is; how swollen his balls are... see the cum starting to ooze from the head of his dick? He's fixing to fill my mouth with his cum."

Carl reached for her and pulled her back to him. She swept the hair from her face again and renewed her oral attentions, picking up the pace. Carl's face took on a pained expression as the tension in his loins mounted.