Circle Ch. 05

Story Info
Becca has a threesome and plays matchmaker.
6k words
4.45
43.1k
10
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After living with Carl and Becca for more than half a year, I finally got an approved transfer and left my nearly permanent "on-the-road" status behind. Within the next two weeks, I found an apartment, signed a lease and began making plans to move in at the end of the month. Carl and Becca assured me they would help me make as smooth a transition as possible. They also made sure I understood that their home would continue to be open to me at all times.

A few nights later, I arrived home to the smell of lasagna in the oven. Walking into the kitchen, I saw Becca drying her hands on a hand towel. She had just finished making the Caesar salad to go with dinner. As had become our custom, I gave her a quick hug and kissed her. She told me to hurry and wash up; dinner was almost ready.

When I came back into the kitchen, Carl was rummaging in the refrigerator for the parmesan cheese and Becca was bent over pulling the lasagna out of the oven. I stood there for a moment enjoying the sight of her shorts stretched seductively across her backside before moving into the kitchen.

After dinner, Carl and I cleaned the kitchen and washed the dishes while Becca went to the living room. When we finished, I went to take a shower while Carl made his way to the living room. Becca sat up on the couch and made room for Carl to sit beside her. She had the remote control in hand, channel surfing on the television.

When I finished my shower, the channel surfing had come to a fruitless end and Carl had turned on some light instrumental music. I passed near the living room with my towel wrapped around me and noticed Carl and Becca cuddled together on the couch, kissing and caressing one another. Becca had pulled off her shorts and top, and Carl had a hand inside her panties fondling her. I stopped at the far edge of the living room observing them. Watching the two of them kiss while Carl fingered her had an arousing effect on me, and my cock began to rise beneath the towel. I knew better than to fight with the towel, and just tossed it over my shoulder, reaching down to stroke my cock as I continued to watch them.

It did not take long at all for my cock to get hard, and I continued to masturbate as Becca raised her hips, pushing her panties down and off of her body. As she kicked the thin undergarment from her feet, she saw me and smiled. She leaned back, said something to Carl and kissed him. Getting up from the couch, Becca announced she was going to take a bath and soak in the tub. Carl watched her as she walked out of the living room.

Becca walked straight to me, biting her lip. I watched her breasts bounce with each step, her nipples tight, hard buds.

"Save this for me," she said, taking my erection in her hand. "I want you to fuck me in a bit." She let go of my cock and went to take her bath.

When she was gone, Carl got up from the couch and walked toward me. He had almost completely undressed himself, now wearing only his boxers. He had granted his own erection freedom, and was stroking himself. He said he would be back in a couple of minutes; he was going to check on Becca.

I put on a pair of boxers, knowing I could have them off at a moment's notice, if need be. When Carl came back to the living room, he was naked, his cock jutting out from his body and looking as though it was wet from Becca sucking him.

Carl sat down on the edge of the sofa and leaned forward.

"Becca's going to come back in here in a few minutes," he said, "probably wrapped in a towel. Whatever she says or does, go with it."

"What do you mean?"

"Do you remember her saying she wanted her own threesome?" he asked.

I nodded.

"Tonight, she is really horny," he said, "and I have a feeling that the timing may be right for it."

"How are we going to do this?" I asked as he got up from the couch again.

He shrugged, "The woman of the house has yet to declare her specific desires and intentions. We studs in her stable are to simply serve at her whim." Carl walked back down the hallway, disappearing into their bedroom.

I sat there in my boxers, waiting to see what developed.

Several minutes later, Becca walked back into the living room, holding a towel loosely wrapped around her body. She frowned with a mock pout when she saw I was wearing boxers.

"I liked your other outfit much better," she said, "but you're okay for now." Sitting down in my lap, she released her hold on the towel, and it fell away from her breasts and threatened to expose her entire body to my prying eyes. Becca put her arms around my neck as she kissed me. Our lips closed together softly.

I wrapped my arms gently around her, feeling the warmth of her body against me as I locked my lips onto her lower lip, sucking it in gently. Our tongues connected, dancing gently together for a brief moment before we broke our kiss.

I bent down to kiss Becca's upper chest as she leaned back, and I noticed her nipples were erect; swollen and red from her husband sucking them. Eager to give her what she apparently wanted, I cupped her breast in my hand, molding it to raise the nipple up for me to suckle. Wrapping my tongue around her nipple as I took her breast into my mouth, I felt her draw in a deep breath. Continuing to suck her tits, I felt Becca throw open the towel the rest of the way and saw her move a hand down between her legs to finger herself. I rose from her breast to watch her give herself pleasure, and saw that her pussy was red and puffed with arousal. She had her middle finger buried in her sex with her index and ring fingers pressing down on her outer lips as she stroked herself. I ran my hand down her torso, caressing her ribcage, belly and lower abdomen, finally placing my hand on top of hers, and when she pressed down, I added to it with pressure from my hand. I slipped my hand underneath Becca, cupping her ass as I returned my attention to her breasts.

Becca's hand movements began to vary in rhythm, and I moved my hand to a position where my thumb sat at the top of her opening. She raised her leg that was against me and told me to stroke her with a pair of my fingers. I looked down at her sex as she guided my fingers into her pussy, and then I began a slow thrusting motion while she gently rubbed her clit.

"Yes... just... like that...,' she said, leaning her head back. "Oh..."

I pulled her to me to kiss her again as my fingers continued to move in and out of her. Becca was in another world with pleasure, and only passively responded to the attention from my lips. Her fingers were rolling her nipples, pinching them, and then releasing them as her hands cupped her breasts.

She tried to trap and still my hand between her legs as her orgasm neared, but I managed to keep my fingers in motion.

"Don't fight it," I told her, continuing to fondle her. Her eyes closed, she bit her lip and forced herself to open her legs back up. "Let yourself cum."

Carl walked into the living room, his cock still erect, stopping in front of us. Looking at his wife as she writhed in ecstasy, he reached down and placed his hands on her body, caressing her belly and running his hands up to cup her breasts. Becca looked up at him, and smiled as she panted. She moved her hands from her breasts, content to let her husband massage and suck her tits while I fucked her pussy with my fingers.

"Cum for us, baby," Carl said, moving between her legs. As he spread her legs a little farther apart, I pulled my fingers from her pussy and tasted the nectar of her womanhood. Carl lowered his head to her sex and began to dip his tongue in her wetness and lap at her clit. For the briefest of moments, it felt like Becca was slipping, and I caught her in my arms. When I was sure that she wasn't going to fall, I took her tits in my hands.

"Oh... I'm gonna cum, honey...," she said, looking down at her husband. "I'm gonna cum hard... oh, yeah... keep sucking me... ohhh..." Becca's body tensed, she threw back her head and covered my hands with hers as she shuddered in orgasm.

I held on to her, kissing her face, neck and shoulder as she passed through her climax. Becca draped her legs over Carl's shoulders as he slowed the pace of his oral ministrations. She ran her fingers through his hair as he tongued all around her pussy, lapping up her juices and caressed her hips.

Satisfied that his mission was complete, at least for now, Becca lowered her legs and Carl stood up in front of her. His cock remained hard and protruding, and Becca reached for it, cupping his balls in one hand and grasping his shaft in the other. He took a short step closer to accommodate her, and she leaned forward, taking his cock in her mouth. Watching Carl's cock disappear between his wife's lips, I realized that my own cock was hard with arousal, straining to gain freedom from my boxers, but unable to do so with her in my lap.

Becca appeared to have just found a good rhythm for fellating Carl when she released him from her mouth. She looked up at him as she continued to stroke him.

"I want to do this on our bed," she told him.

Carl stepped back and offered her a hand, which she took as she stood up. Becca turned to me as she continued to hold his hand, and reached down to rub my cock through the fabric of my boxers.

"Come join us," she said.

I didn't need encouragement to follow directions. I watched as they walked down the hallway toward their bedroom, Carl leading his wife by the hand, Becca's ass swaying seductively. I stood up, removed my boxers and followed them down the hall.

When I reached the doorway to their bedroom, Carl had taken up a semi-reclined position on the bed, laying in the middle, and Becca was settling into a spot where her ass would be in the air at the edge of the bed, while she bent forward to suck his cock. As I walked in, Carl continued to masturbate, his cock rigid in his hand while Becca waved me in, telling me to get behind her, but not to put my cock inside her yet. She leaned forward, wrapped a hand around Carl's shaft and began to suck him again. I knelt behind her and began gently stroking her ass and pussy, leaning forward to kiss the cheeks of her ass as I pressed a finger into her sex. Her pussy was really wet, practically dripping with wetness from her arousal.

I stood up to observe her sucking his engorged phallus, watching Carl close his eyes as his wife continued to pleasure him orally. I could tell she was using her tongue as a bed of ecstasy for the underside of his cock, something I had very fond memories of experiencing. While Becca continued to give head to her husband, I caressed her ass, softly rubbing and massaging the curves of her flesh. Slowly and deliberately, I penetrated her with my middle finger, placing my ring and index fingers outside the lips of her pussy and applying gentle pressure as I thrust into her.

"Ohhh...," she moaned, looking back at me. "You're not playing fair." Her hand pumped Carl's cock slowly. She leaned forward and licked the head of his cock with her tongue. "I can taste you, baby," she said. "I want you to make me cum with your cock inside me," she told him.

"Climb onto my cock and let me fuck you," Carl said. "Lower that hot, wet pussy of yours onto my cock and ride me."

Becca walked on her knees and then straddled Carl, positioning his cock at her opening. She slowly lowered herself until she was coating the head of his penis with her nectar.

"After I cum, I'm gonna climb off of you," she said as she mounted him. Carl nodded. "Ohhh... and I think I'm gonna cum before too much longer." She bit her lip and closed her eyes, the pleasure assaulting her body as she raised and lowered herself on his cock.

"Keep your cock hard for me, baby," she said, looking over at me. "Watch me fuck my husband's cock... watch his cock thrust in and out of my pussy..." Becca closed her eyes, her breathing as labored as Carl's. Both their bodies were glistening with perspiration as they rocked together.

"Ohhh...," she moaned, "your cock feels so hard, baby. You're gonna make me cum... I'm gonna cum all over you. Mmmmm..."

I kept watching as Carl grasped her hips, finding his rhythm thrusting into her. My hand persisted in stroking my cock. Becca began to force herself against Carl with additional downward force, grinding against him as she neared her climax.

"I'm cumming...," she said, leaning forward to put additional pressure on her clit. "Oh... fuck... ohhh... yes..." Becca rode Carl's cock in the throes of her orgasm. "Oh..."

Carl maintained his hold on her hips as he continued to thrust into her, nearing his own orgasm.

Becca's movement had stopped; the early aftershocks of her climax pulsing through her body as she came down from her sexual high. Carl's continued thrusting into her was prolonging her pleasure, making it difficult for her to concentrate.

"I'm about to cum, baby," Carl said. "Oh... your pussy's starting to squeeze the cum out of me... Mmmm..." Carl's face contorted as his orgasm got closer.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, baby," she said, looking down at him. "I want you to shoot your cum and fill my mouth. Can you do that?" Becca brought herself up on his cock again, then forcing herself down on him, milking him with her pussy.

"Okay, baby... if you want to swallow me... I'm gonna cum... I'm starting to cum, baby..."

Becca lifted herself from Carl's cock as his throbbing shaft began spewing. I watched a burst of semen leap from his cock and land on his abdomen a mere instant before Becca took him into her mouth, greedily sucking the cum from his phallus. When he had stopped pulsing his seed into her waiting mouth, she released his cock from between her lips and licked the cum from his belly.

Shifting herself slightly on the bed, Becca looked over her shoulder at me.

"I want you to fuck me now. Get behind me and fuck me with that hard cock of yours," she said. I moved in behind her as she reached between her legs and penetrated herself with a finger. Her pussy was sopping with wetness from arousal and from being fucked. "I didn't climb off of Carl quite quick enough; I felt him starting to cum in me. I want you to slide your cock into me and shoot your cum into my pussy."

I positioned my cock at the edge of her opening and watched as she slowly drew her finger out of herself. Raising her finger to her lips, she sucked the mixed juices drawn from her sex. I placed the head of my cock into her swollen pussy and slowly thrust forward. As I buried myself within her, she took Carl's now flaccid member in her mouth, sucking the remaining cum from him.

The sensations I felt as my cock snugged itself within Becca's pussy were fantastic. She was tight, as the after-effects of her orgasm continued causing her muscles to contract, and yet she was slick and wet; well-lubricated; a combination of her natural body fluids and her husband's semen making her slippery against my cock. I began to withdraw my cock and thrust it back into her, taking advantage of her tightness to milk my cock from its base to the head.

I caressed the cheeks of her ass as I thrust into her slowly and deeply. I had been hard for some time now, masturbating while watching the two of them fuck, and my need to cum was starting to make itself known as an ache, dull and persistent. My balls felt heavy as they slapped against her ass. I paused for a moment, adjusting my place on the bed. I shifted so that as my cock was buried in her sex, our legs were in full contact, and I resumed my thrusting.

"Uhhhh... faster," she said, looking over her shoulder. "Fuck me faster... I can feel it... I'm going to cum again..."

"Cum for me," I said. "Cum on my cock." As I quickened my pace, Becca found her rhythm, working with me to increase the movement between us.

"I can feel your cock getting harder," she said. Becca reached back between her legs and cupped my balls, dragging her finger nails gently along the skin at the base of my scrotum. "Your balls... they're so hard and full of cum. Ohhhhh... cum in my pussy... fill me with your cum..."

Becca removed her hand from me, and I could feel my balls tightening as my climax began to build. I pulled my cock out and pushed back into her, feeling an intense sensation of pleasure. I pulled out and pushed into her again. My body tensed as I sunk into Becca's pussy and felt my balls begin to release my load of semen.

"I'm cumming," I said, thrusting into Becca with short, irregular motions.

"Ohhh... yes...," she said, burrowing her head into Carl's belly as she pushed herself against me. Becca moaned, a deep guttural sound originating within her as she came again.

I held onto her hips, pumping the last of my cum into her.

Becca was spent and slowly lowered herself into her husband's arms. As she fell forward, I stayed where I was, my cock falling out of her. I looked down at her and saw the cum oozing out of her pussy.

I leaned forward and kissed her back. My hands caressed her backside and my fingers started to trace their way to her sex.

"Ohhh... no," she said, panting. "I can't take anymore. Let me just lay here and rest.

I climbed down off the bed as Carl wrapped his arms around her and I slowly walked out of the room. Lingering for a moment in the doorway, I turned to look back at them. In that moment, I was pretty sure they would end up asleep in the exact position I was leaving them.

THE next night, Carl and I went to a Rangers' baseball game. One of his co-workers had season tickets and had given up his seats for the evening to Carl. The seats were great; twelve rows up and halfway between home plate and first base. We left the game with what seemed to be half the attending crowd early in the ninth inning, as the Rangers had a sizeable lead.

On the way home, Carl asked me if I wanted to join his golf foursome on Saturday; one of his usual partners was going to be out of town and they needed someone to fill in. I told him I'd have to pass. I'd played exactly one round of golf in my life, and it had been a disaster.

When we got home, it was getting late. It had been a long day topped off with watching a game in near hundred degree heat, and so I took a shower and headed to bed. The best part of getting up to go to work the next day was the fact that it was Friday, and when it ended, the weekend would be upon us.

I hadn't had the light off in my room for long when I heard the door from the garage open. Becca had finally come home from her night out. I yawned and closed my eyes again, drifting off to sleep.

Sleep had all but overtaken me when I heard her voice.

"Are you asleep? Wake up," she said.

I opened my eyes and saw her silhouetted against the doorway. Propping myself up on an elbow, I rubbed my eyes as she walked over to my bed. She had gotten undressed and was wearing a robe.

"I think I was asleep, actually," I said.

"I'm sorry," she said, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Carl's passed out dead asleep."

"And that meant you needed to wake me up, why?" I asked her.

"Are you implying that I would wake you up without good reason?" she asked, appearing offended.

"Not at all," I said, shaking my head. "So what may I do for you, my dear?"

"Ah, not what you can do for me, but what I'm doing for you," she said, leaning forward and tapping me with a finger on the chest as she kissed me.

"So, what are you doing for me?" I asked her.

"Actually, you would be doing me a bit of a favor, too," she admitted.

I nodded. "And this favor would be...?"

"A girlfriend of mine wants to meet you," she said. Pausing for only a moment, Becca continued, telling me about her friend.

Alexandra, her friends called her Alex, stood an inch or so taller than Becca, had reddish-brown hair slightly longer than shoulder length, eyes that were somewhere between green and hazel, and a very attractive figure. Her personality manifested itself in playfulness with great regularity, and she loved working with flowers as a hobby. Becca told me that Alex's last relationship had been a disaster; the guy had completely ignored her and treated her like dirt. Becca was sure Alex and I would work out well, because she knew I would pay attention to her.

12