Circle Ch. 09

Story Info
After sex with her husband, Becca was waiting for him.
4.8k words
4.34
38.8k
14
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 05/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drove around, stopping at a couple of different places before heading home. My last stop was at a local fast food place that had earned my respect with their great milkshakes. Large vanilla shake in hand, I finally headed home.

When I got there, the house appeared dark at first glance. It was nearing eleven o'clock, and I really hoped Carl and Becca were either asleep or involved enough in one another that they wouldn't hear me come in.

Using every bit of stealth I could muster, I slowly nudged the front door open. The deadbolt hadn't popped too loudly when I'd turned my key. Finally opening the door enough to gain entry, I noticed that the only light on in the house, that I could see, anyway, was in the kitchen. Quietly, with as much attention as I'd given to opening the door, I closed it behind me, relocking the deadbolt. I took off my shoes and began padding softly to my room.

I got to my room and set my shoes down gently. After undressing, I made my way down the hall to the bathroom with soft, deliberate steps, stopping for a moment when I realized a light was on in Carl and Becca's bedroom. Peeking carefully around the corner, I noticed Carl was in the bed, apparently fast asleep. By the soft light of the bed-side lamp, Becca was nowhere to be seen.

When I'd finished brushing my teeth, I walked back down the hall, again noting Becca's absence.

I knew she had to be somewhere. I pulled back the curtain on the patio door and looked into the backyard. Becca lay on one of the chaise lounge chairs wearing her robe, either asleep or looking at the stars.

I opened the patio door, stepping out once more into the night air.

Becca rolled over just enough to glance over at me as I walked toward her. As I got closer to her, I saw her robe was open, her body exposed to the soft night breeze. I leaned down, kissing her softly on the lips before sitting down on the edge of the lounge chair facing her. I watched her chest rise and fall with each breath, enjoying the sight of her beautiful body on display in the moonlight. Her nipples appeared to be slightly puffed and swollen, as did her pussy.

Becca sat up and leaned forward bringing her lips to mine and kissing me. As Becca continued to lean forward, she arched her body until her chest pressed against mine. I ran an arm around her, caressing the skin of her bare back and hugging her to me.

"I told you I'd be waiting when you got home," she said.

"You did." My hand traced the skin along her torso, coming down to rest on her upper thigh as she leaned back. "Did you and Carl have a good night together?"

"What kind of lady would I be if I talked about such things?" she asked.

"The kind that would ask me a similar question about my evening with Alex," I replied, smiling.

"I know she planned for the two of you to have dinner," Becca said. "I'm sure she made some time for the two of you to enjoy yourselves before she had to bury herself in her work. Tell me how your sex was, and I'll tell you how mine was."

"Let me just say that I think we both ended up happy, but we both wish we'd had more time together tonight," I said, not exactly sure how to steer the conversation. "We ordered pizza, spent a little bit of time together, and ate dinner. And then she started in on the pile of work she had to do."

"That's it?" Becca asked. "You're so informative."

"Yeah, I know." I mulled in my mind what more I should tell her.

"Did she satisfy your craving?" Becca's hand wandered into my lap.

"She satisfied my Alex craving," I replied, picking my words carefully. "How was your night with Carl?"

Becca took a deep breath and sighed as her lips broke into a smile.

"We've needed a night like tonight for a while," she said. "Three times." She held her hand up with three fingers extended. "Twice after dinner; I think I exhausted him." Becca stretched, extending her arms over her head, then relaxing again, returning her hand to my lap. "We took a wonderful shower together, I got a really nice back rub before he fucked me the second time... then I finished him off with a blow job. After that we relaxed together for a while and then came out here and fucked."

"Out here?" I asked.

"Yep," Becca said, obviously pleased with herself. "He lay right here and I rode him all the way home." She closed her eyes, savoring the memory.

"I'm glad the two of you had a good night," I said. "I noticed you're night stand light was on, but you weren't in bed. I saw you out here, so I thought I'd let you know I was home."

"And now, here we are." Becca tilted her head as she looked at me. Her hand wandered into my lap, reaching into my boxers for my cock.

"Here we are." I nodded, my hand gently rubbing her leg as her fingers caressed my hardening cock. "You're incredible."

"What makes you say that?" she asked, a smile crossing her face as she shifted her body.

"You look fantastic... you feel good..." My hand caressed her thigh. I leaned forward and kissed her again on the lips, my tongue brushing lightly against hers. As our lips parted, Becca tilted her head away from me to expose her neck and brought her other hand up to the back of my neck, encouraging me. I kissed her neck, slowly working my way down to her shoulder. Becca had succeeded in bringing my cock to life, and my erection now strained against my boxer briefs for freedom.

As I kissed my way to the edge of her shoulder and the robe covering it, she reached down and took my hand from her hip and placed it on her breast. I felt her nipple harden beneath the touch of my hand as I gently massaged her breast.

Becca inhaled deeply, causing her chest to rise. I raised up and looked into her eyes. She smiled at me and I leaned down, moving my hand just enough to cup her breast so I could slip her nipple into my mouth. As I gently sucked her nipple, she moaned almost imperceptibly and shifted her body on the lounge chair. Her hand tugged at the waist band of my boxers, freeing my erection. Her fingers wrapped around the shaft of my cock.

"Will you believe me now when I tell you I still find you incredibly attractive and sexy?" I asked, placing my hand atop hers as she stroked me.

"Maybe," she said, leaning forward to kiss me. "But I might need more convincing."

"What kind of convincing do you need?"

"I want you to fuck me," she said, spreading her legs a little further apart.

"Haven't you had enough tonight?" I asked, running my hand down her belly.

Becca smiled at me and bit her lip.

"I don't want anything real fancy or involved," she said. "I just want to crawl in bed and fuck."

"Let's go inside," I said, standing up. Becca's hand reached out and caught my leg, pulling me to her.

"I want to see you naked," she said, digging her fingers into the waist band of my boxers and pulling them down. My cock jutted from my body as she pushed my shorts down. Becca took my cock in her hand and stroked me slowly and deliberately, running her hand along the shaft and over the head. Leaning forward, she stuck her tongue out, licking the head of my cock and then taking me inside her mouth. She slowly lowered her mouth on my cock and then pulled me slowly from between her lips as her tongue rubbed the underside of my cock.

I held out my hand to her. "Come on."

She released my cock and took my hand as she got up from the chair. I picked up my boxers and carried them as we walked into the house. We started walking toward the house, still holding hands. Becca's robe billowed loosely about her body as she walked with me, her breasts bouncing gently in the moonlight.

Once inside the house, I locked the door behind us. When I turned around, Becca had vanished. As I walked toward my room, I looked down the hall toward her bedroom and saw no sign of her. Wherever she had disappeared to, she had moved quickly, and I made my way to my bed, prepared to go ahead and call it a night.

I turned off the last light in my end of the house and went into my room. A soft glow from exterior moonlight cast a soft, muted wash of light in my room, giving me just enough light to see my way to the bed without turning on a light. I pulled back the covers and sat down on the edge of the bed. As I started to swing my feet up from the floor, Becca walked in. Her robe still hung loosely from her shoulders as she crossed the room to where I was.

"You disappeared," I said. I reached out and caught her as she stepped up to the edge of my bed. My hands found their way to her waist, my fingers resting on the flesh of her buttocks.

"Yeah. I'm here now, though," she said. Her hands reached out to me, grazing my shoulders. "Your cock's still hard." My erection had waned a little, but both of us knew that would quickly correct itself with the right stimulation.

I leaned forward and kissed Becca high on her belly. My hands moved around her caressing her ass, softly kneading the flesh of her backside.

"Mmmm." Becca almost purred as my lips nuzzled the flesh of her abdomen. She reached for me and draped her arms on my shoulders, one of her hands lazily caressing my head, offering soft encouragement for the attention I was already paying to her.

My hands ran up and down her back ,dipping as far down the backs of her legs as I could, reaching up as high as her shoulder blades, and returning to caress her backside as I continued to kiss her torso. As my lips danced closer to her cleavage, I felt her move her hands away from me and saw her shrug her shoulders backward, dropping her robe to the floor. She moved her hands back to my shoulders as my lips grazed the underside of her breast, my nose brushing against her nipple. I lifted my head to look at her.

"Get up here on the bed with me." I moved backward on the bed as she began to move toward me.

Her breasts swayed invitingly in the low light as she crawled onto the bed. I lay back and watched as she crawled over me. With her body centered over mine, she lowered her head to mine and kissed me. The touch of her lips was probing and inquisitive. They brushed lightly against mine, parting for her tongue to dart out and tease me.

Almost as quickly as she kissed me, she rolled onto the bed beside me, throwing her head back onto a pillow, spreading her legs and resting a hand on my arm. I shifted on the bed to face her as her other hand moved down her body, passing across her breasts to her belly, her fingers briefly coming into contact with her pubis before moving back up her torso.

I shifted again, moving my body against Becca as she stretched out her arm in an effort to pull me to her. She moved her other arm as I leaned in to kiss her and caressed her body.

Our lips met, open for our tongues to find each other. As our tongues intertwined, I cupped her breast in my hand, my fingers closing in on her nipple, tweaking it. Becca smiled with a soft moan as my fingers pinched her nipple gently.

"You're making me wet again," she said, lifting her head just enough to catch my lower lip in her teeth for a moment. She followed up by sticking her tongue in between my open lips.

"Is that a problem?" I asked, smiling as I looked into her eyes.

"No," she said, reaching down and slowly dragging her fingertip around the head of my cock.

I dipped my head to her chest and sucked her nipple into my mouth. Becca gasped and I felt her body tense as she shifted her legs. She moved her hand from my cock and placed it at the base of my neck.

"It's not a problem as long as you're going to do more than just tease me," she said.

She raised her head and pulled me to her for a kiss as I lifted my head from her tit. Our lips met, open and searching; our tongues touched together again expressing our mutual desire. I responded to Becca pulling me to her by shifting my body again and raising myself up over her somewhat. Her reaction was to open herself to me even further by sliding a leg beneath me, opening her legs wider and rolling her head to the side, exposing her neck to me.

My lips traced a path along the ridge of her jaw and down the slope of her neck. I pushed the hair away from her ear as I leaned forward a little further to tease the lobe of flesh jutting from the side of her head. She flinched, rolling her head with quick movements to shield the sensitive appendage from my onslaught, and I was forced to move again, crawling to the space between her legs, as I traced kisses down her neck.

Now I found myself seemingly trapped as Becca threw her feet over mine and her hands took hold of my face as she leaned up to kiss me. Maintaining her contact with my lips, she eased her head back against the pillow. I braced myself against the bed as I gave in to her oral advances. I felt my cock graze against her skin and then sensed Becca moving in response to it, thrusting herself up to me.

I moved one hand down the length of our bodies and reached beneath her, caressing the flesh of her lower back as she thrust up against me again. For a moment, the head of my cock landed in the center of her sex, slipping just inside her and then slipping out again; it sent a nervous shock through both of us.

"Mmmm," Becca's lips broke contact with mine as she moaned and threw her hands to the side to support herself as she pushed up again, trying to recapture my cock within her pussy.

"Not fair," she said, almost like a child called in from playing, protesting satisfaction and pleasure denied.

"Patience," I said, leaning up to gaze down on her. My hand reappeared from under her as my fingers gently traveled across her skin. "Or do you want to hurry and get back to your bed so you can go to sleep?"

"No," she replied, her chest rising and falling rapidly with her shortness of breath. "There's a part of me that wants to be with you right now."

"Is it this part of you?" I asked, my hand flattening out against her mound and my thumb gently grazing the crease of skin adjacent to her pussy as I drew a finger between the folds of her sex. Becca inhaled sharply and arched her back as she squeezed her legs against me.

"That's mean," she said, slowly relaxing her legs. "Yes, that part of me. But you know what I mean. Or maybe you don't. Maybe you don't feel the same way I do."

"Is it this part of you?" I asked. My fingers traced a small circle in the flesh between her breasts, and I leaned into her chest, planting my lips within the circle.

Her fingers mingled into my hair as my tongue darted out to touch her chest.

"Yeah," she said, her hands sliding down to my shoulders. Her body language and the expression on her face told both of us she meant more than merely the situation we were now in.

"I know," I said. "Why couldn't I have met you before Carl did? Then we wouldn't be having this discussion."

"Because your luck stinks," she said, squeezing my hand.

"I'd say my luck finally improved somewhat." My other hand and caressed her leg, my fingers teasing the flesh at the top of her thigh. "A little late maybe, but improved, nonetheless."

"You think so, huh?" She pulled one of her knees to her chest and rubbed at me with her foot.

"Yeah. What do you want right now?" I caught her foot in my hand, leaned forward and kissed her knee.

"Like I said earlier, I just wanted to crawl in bed with you and fuck you," she said, bringing her other knee up, planting her foot on the bed and yielding to my hand bringing her foot to my mouth for a kiss.

"You sure you haven't changed your mind?" I asked. I cradled her leg in my hands as my lips moved up from her ankle to her calf. I rested her heel on my shoulder as my hands slid down her leg, rubbing her thigh.

"No," she said. "It's just... I want you..."

"You have me," I said, bending forward and kissing the lower tip of her sternum, "Is that all you want? Tell me what it is that you want... to do." I added the last two words separately on purpose. I traced kisses along her ribcage and her leg slipped from my shoulder.

"Mmmm, you're not going to make this easy for me," she said, her hand reaching up to caress my head. Her fingers ran through my hair and then stroked my ear teasingly. "That feels really good." My lips passed gently across her nipple, my tongue softly flicking against the hardened bud of flesh.

Lifting my head up from her chest, I gazed from one breast to the other. Her nipples were both erect, red and swollen, evidence of a long night of arousal and sex, a slight coating of my saliva visible where my lips had been.

"I'm listening," I said, drawing her nipple in between my lips again.

"I want more than for you just to fuck me," she said, inhaling sharply as I pulled on her nipple with my lips. Her hands reached out and cradled my face, encouraging me to look at her. "I still have some of Carl's semen inside me, so I'll be really slick..."

"Stop thinking of distractions and tell me what you want," I said, kissing her hand, drawing her arm toward me and kissing the underside of her wrist.

"I want you to make love to me. I want to cum with you inside me," she said. "I want you to cum in me."

I leaned forward, bringing my body over hers and kissing her. Becca put her arms around my neck and pulled me to her as her tongue pressed in between my lips, finding mine, and as her legs swept around me again. Our mouths separated and she tilted her head at an angle, opening her neck to my advances. I kissed my way past her cheek and down the line of her jaw. Briefly, I nuzzled her neck before moving again to her ear.

This time, she didn't flinch and try to escape. I swept the hair away from her ear and progressed slowly towards it, my lips marching steadily toward their objective. When I was at her ear, I teased her for a moment more, kissing the spot just behind her ear before taking her earlobe between my lips.

Becca moaned softly and arched her back as I slowly pulled my lips away from her earlobe. I slowly traced my tongue around the edge of her ear, stopping only to gently bite down on the edge of her outer ear a time or two.

"You're driving me crazy," she said, her hands caressing my back and chest.

"Good," I said. "That's the whole idea." I breathed the words softly into her ear just before I nibbled her earlobe. When my teeth clamped down on the small spot of her flesh, she arched her back again, thrusting herself at me. I quickly snuck a hand beneath her, grazing the flesh of her lower back and holding her to me. I shifted my body, bringing my knees up under her, and moved my other hand to support her body. I continued to hold her like that, her groin pressed against me, my cock rubbing against her, but nowhere near entering her.

"You're so sexy," I said. "Don't ever think that I might not want you like this." My lips began to trace their way down her body as my hands continued to cradle her against me. For the briefest of moments, my cock lined up with the center of Becca's pussy, startling both of us, and obviously disappointing her when I didn't push forward to enter her. Her sex felt molten, burning with the heat of her arousal.

I slid down her body, bringing her breasts to my mouth and suckling her. Becca relaxed her body, rolling her head back into the pillow and tossing her arms to the side as her nipples alternately disappeared between my lips. I latched onto first one, then the other with my lips, tugging on it gently. She responded by gasping and pressing her legs against me. Her hands moved to my head, caressing me and urging me on.

I moved my hands down beneath her buttocks, cradling the flesh of her backside as I moved down in the bed again, tracing kisses along her abdomen as I went. As I moved further down her body and closer to her sex, I swept my arms in between her legs. Finally where I wanted to be, I lifted up just a little more with my hands, and as I kissed my way down into her trimmed bush of pubic hair, Becca placed her legs on top of my shoulders and crossed her legs at her ankles. She flexed her body, offering herself to me.

12