Circle of Love Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was tight. I kept working my penetration, searching for any barrier, but I found none. The deeper I got the more excited Jan became and the more she started to thrust her own hips up into me. Finally, I sank in to the hilt and paused. She had my seven-plus inches of meat completely engulfed by her tight vagina. Jan locked her legs behind my back and pulled me even closer.

She looked at me then pulled me down and kissed me hard. "Fuck me," she pleaded.

"No," I said, "but I will make love to you." With that I started to pump in and out of her body, slowly at first but then I picked up the pace. She had pulled her legs up and wrapped them around me to maximize my ability to penetrate her and I suspect to close the pain she expected. She closed her eyes and I could tell she was enjoying the sensations of this new experience for her. After a while she was purring again.

Jan's tightness meant I would not last long. I told her that. She said, "Wait, we don't have protection." I told her I'd had a vasectomy years before and that I knew I was healthy. She then said, "Oh, then I want you to cum inside me, deep inside me." Two minutes later I did.

I would love to say that she climaxed at the same time I did, but such was not the case. After I came down from my high, I dropped down to the cream pie I had just created and started to minister to her cunt with the serious intent of bringing her to orgasm. She was mildly shocked that I would go down on her just after fucking her. I told her I would do anything to bring her pleasure.

This time, she got into my cunnilingual attack on her pussy. She thrust up into my tongue, face and fingers as I smoothed, thrust, fingered and licked. No part of her pubic area, mons, vulva, labia, clitoris or vagina was left unattended. Finally, she announced, "Oh, dear, I'm cuming. Oh, I'm really gonna cum. Oh, oh, oh," and with that she pulled my head tight against her pussy and clamped her legs around my ears. What a way to die, I thought.

Jan let off a stream of expletives all aimed at telling the world how wonderful her orgasm was. I was finally able to move up and nuzzle into her neck. She pulled me back over into the missionary position, without the penetration, and kissed me hard again. "Oh," she said in a surprised voice, "you taste like me, or rather us." She kissed and licked my face, "That's not bad at all. I like that." I smiled and then gave a soul kiss that rocked her world.

*****

I kissed a sleeping Jan as I left her bedroom at six the next morning and headed back to the Hilton. I had to rummage around her living room to find all my clothes. At the hotel I shaved and showered, did a sniff test to my only suit deciding it was acceptable, partook of the continental breakfast in the lounge, and was at Alperion at seven thirty working in my assigned conference room.

At about eight o'clock, Jan walked by with an extra spring in her step. She saw me through the window, stopped and came back to the door. "Good morning," she said cheerily, "don't you ever sleep?" I laughed and said, "Not when there are important things to do." I gave her a big wink. She laughed and asked, "Tonight?"

"I'm all yours," I said, "do with me what you want." She looked around to make sure no one was within hearing, "Good," she said, "six o'clock, my house; jog, dinner, and sex, in that order." With that pronouncement, she disappeared our the door and down the hall.

In late morning Jan's administrative assistant June Williams brought the draft proposal I'd written the previous afternoon back to me with some questions and edits by Jan. I thanked June and then made edits I thought fixed all of the questions and problems. The job for the three systems enhancements wasn't huge, but it was a start. I laughed to myself, "If I have to sleep with the client to get the work, so be it!"

I had a meeting in the afternoon that Jan was in, however, there was no indication from either one of us that there was anything more to our acquaintance than what was going on at that moment. We were both the penultimate professionals.

I was on Jan's doorstep at six o'clock that evening again, and she again opened the door in her jogging suit. I'd brought more casual clothes and some underwear this time. I changed, and we did the five-mile run again.

After we got back in the house from the run, I was pulling off my top to shower, so she pulled off her singlet and sports bra and pressed her breasts to my naked chest. "Let's shower together," she said. We did, making sure to polish and clean all the key areas of each other's anatomy. I was fairly stiff from the encounter and started to guide her towards the bedroom, but she said "Later, after dinner," and so I lowered my expectations. I was hungry too.

We dressed very casual and went to a diner beside the Interstate that also had an attached bar. The ambiance left a lot to be desired, however, the display of pies and desserts in the restaurant area defied my willpower to resist.

We went to the bar area because it wasn't as garishly bright and ordered dinner. I reached across the table and held Jan's hands. I said in a low voice, "Can I ask you a question? How did you end up at your age being a virgin? And, are you sure you were one until last night?"

"Well," she said, "it's a long story of lost opportunities. Every time I'd get near to the act with some guy, he'd disappear. I wasn't a first dater. Oh hell, if the right guy had come along I would have done 'it' in the first sixty seconds; the problem was there was never a right guy."

"Wow," I said, "you're a spectacular catch for any guy. You're beautiful -- hair, face, figure, and especially brain. How come no one ever fell for you?"

"Oh, they did. The ones that did, I didn't like. The ones that didn't, I did like, or something like that. I got swept up in my work and started traveling, and as you probably know that's not conducive to building long-term relationships, particularly for a woman. A couple of promotions, more travel, etcetera, etcetera."

"Why me?" I asked.

"Well, I like you and I've asked about you. I know some of your values and I hear about how you treat people and what you think is important. You aren't aware of it, but you've taught me a few things about working with my team even today. June thinks you walk on water. And, of course, you're available, handsome, sensitive, and I knew you'd be gentle and tender, but don't ask me how. Plus, I know you're married."

I was glowing with her unbiased evaluation of me, but I asked in regard to her last statement, "That doesn't bother you?"

"No," she said, "You should know, I don't want to break up anything, and I don't want to get married either. I just want a 'friendship with benefits'; I believe that's the expression. I hope that works for you. You'll find I'm a bit of a free spirit. I guess if I've managed to avoid commitment this long, I don't plan to start now. I am curious though if I am giving you a moral dilemma?"

"Well," I said, "I talked to Trish, my wife, today; she was glad I found a dear friend down here. She knows I've been lonely during the week. She wants to meet you."

Jan looked shocked. She said, "How's that again? You've already told her about me?"

"Yes," I said. "Trish knows I love her and that I'll find friends that I want to include in a special way in my life -- our life. I know the same is true for her; I know she loves me but I don't want that love to be restrictive to her. Commitment to us is not restrictive; it means we support the other's growth, exploration and life journey.

Jan was speechless. She nodded to encourage me to continue. I continued after a sip of wine, "We both know we need others in our lives to more fully complement our lives. Some times the way to express our selves with those other people will be to include them in the circle of those we love. There's not enough of that going around."

"That love may express itself as a sexual joining sometimes, a true coupling of mind, body and spirit. All of our growth can't be wrapped up in one person, and to me a relationship is all about mutual growth. Our sexuality is just one aspect of that growth."

Jan asked, "Do you love me?"

"Absolutely," I responded. "Totally and unconditionally I love you. I see the values you have too. You reach out to people, you're empathetic to them, and you really care. You want to be inclusive; you don't play 'power games'; you're genuine; and you're beautiful. I want to explore you more -- inside and out. That's why, based on what I see, I'm so surprised that you haven't met a 'Mr. Right'."

"Well, I do have a really good friend that's male," she said. "I call him my boy friend. He's a lot older and lives up in Montvale and works in the City. I don't even see him very often, and we both seem content with that." She paused and went on, "He's been avoiding commitment much longer than I have. Maybe that's why we've never had intercourse. We do other things," she smiled impishly, "but not that."

"Maybe the issue isn't commitment as much as loving unconditionally," I offered. "I hear a lot of my friends talk about how hard it was to make a commitment to marriage. What they were really saying is that they were giving something up and that was painful. They were moving to restrict themselves."

I went on, "When Trish and I got married we had a traditional, closed marriage with lots of rules. After five years we took stock of where we were and didn't like it. Further we looked around and many of our friends were divorcing, some with kids, it was a messy world. We talked about how we loved each other and even some other people, unconditionally and without restrictions. That means we do things to grow -- together and with other people. What we do as part of our love for one another is bring what we learn and even those other people back to grow and share together so that we both grow."

"Do you mean you want to introduce me to Trish? Jan asked.

"More than that," I said, "I think the two of you would be best friends -- in many ways. Trish is about eight years behind you in her career and struggling with a lot of professional woman issues that you've been through at Alperion, for instance. You have a lot to teach her." I chuckled, "I know she'd love to talk about your recent loss of virginity out of pure curiosity. Who knows where else things might go."

Jan was pensive as we ate, occasionally asking a provocative question that I fielded. Finally, she said, "I'm sorry I didn't think about Trish when I seduced you. If you had been in a traditional marriage I would have just made things very awkward."

I squeezed Jan's hands in a loving gesture and leaned across the table and kissed her. "Thank you," I said. "I'm sure this is the start of something great and, as you'll find when you meet Trish, there is nothing awkward to think about."

After dinner we headed back to Jan's home.

I suggested to Jan that we take some after dinner liqueurs in the bath. She liked that idea and so fifteen minutes later we were in her bathtub toasting one another with some Kaluaha. Her legs were wrapped around my lower body fully exposing her pussy to me when the soap bubbles cleared. My legs were spread-eagled to the sides of the tub also affording an unimpeded view of my floating and inflating dick.

We both took turns cleaning each other to a warm glow. Then, I took some Kaluaha into my mouth, leaned over and kissed her, squirting some of the rich liqueur into her mouth.

"Oh, wow!" she said, "that's really sexy. Do it again." I did. She then tried it. I was getting stiffer and my mushroomed head was mostly out of the water and searching for her pussy. Jan started to massage my periscope.

We finished our drinks, dried each other with a sensuous rub, and headed to the bedroom. Without a word, we found ourselves in a classic "69" position with Jan on top. I could tongue her labia and thrust my tongue into her vagina. When my attention wasn't too focused on her I was all too aware that I was receiving a spectacular blowjob.

I wanted to fuck her not cum in her mouth. I told her this and that I was not too far away from a climax. She slowed down her attention and made it a little less stimulating. I focused lavish attention on her tunnel area.

Increasingly, I could feel her body fluids lubricate the area. She was amazed at how wet she was getting with me. I added some my own saliva to help the cause and then slowly moved her to my side. I turned around so I could kiss her lips and then rose above her on extended arms.

This time I was not so tentative about thrusting into her body as her first time. She was still tight but our fluids were lubricating our friction better than the previous evening. After a few strokes, I lowered myself to her and rolled across the bed, still anchored in her cunt. She ended on top of me and rose on her arms, repositioning her feet. We hadn't uncoupled.

"I like you on top," I told her, "I like to look at your body, your face, and be able to feel your breasts with my hands more than I can when I'm on you." She nodded focusing on starting to do more of the thrusting work than she'd ever done. "Besides," I added, "you're more in control of the pace and action this way." She shimmied her hips from side to side acknowledging my remark. "Now, let's see some orgasms," I said. She smiled wantonly at me.

Jan and I thrust into each other -- my up to her down. We clearly loved the feeling of hurling our pubic bones at one another with all of the attendant frictions involved. I leaned up and sucked on her breasts frequently, learning in the process that when I did I could feel her vaginal muscles contracting and releasing in little spasms directly correlated with my sucking and the degree of pinching or gentle biting I was applying.

We had the closet light on again, so I could not only watch Jan's expressions of enjoyment and contentment, but also enjoy the visual stimulation of her lithe and stacked body moving over me in our sexual union. And, great stimulation it was. My rod was super-hard, aiming as it was for her cervix and its ability to deliver lots of little swimmers to her eggs. The fact that my tubes had been trimmed years before did not deter the instinct we had to mate, however.

And, mate we did. We fucked until Jan had her climax, crashing down on top of me as the event passed. I had not cum yet, so was able to recover slightly and again start to pump into her. We had shifted to our sides so we could both relax yet both feel each other's bodies and pump into each other. She came again, this time, pulling me into her breasts. I gently bit at her tits and quickly realized that I was triggering even more mini-orgasms in her surrounding the larger one she'd had a moment before.

"Oh, God, when you do that you make me cum over and over again," Jan blurted out. "You can keep doing that any time." I suggested that tomorrow at our ten a.m. meeting would be an appropriate time for me to do it again.

I was still hard and pumping. After another short rest, I started to piston into her body. This time, however, I could feel my circuits switch over to 'climax mode'. We were leaving the fucking behind for a good orgasm. Can you have a bad orgasm? I thought. I also thought how much I love and respect this woman.

I pulled Jan to me with a greater sense of urgency as I started to again build towards my crescendo. She understood the unspoken messages and started to move her hips in a way she had not done up to that point, milking me into her cunt as she did. A minute later my back arched, I let out a loud moan, and did a final lunge and thrust into her. Oh, what a feeling. My orgasm was the one true highlight of the day.

Jan ground her hips into me as I peaked and then I realized that she, too, was having another climax. Her head had gone back, back arched. She was grinding her pelvis into me with the same fervor I was using mine into her and using one hand to madly rub her left breast and the other to frantically attack her own clit.

My heart was racing a thousand miles and hour. My mouth was dry; my focus singular. I leaned into Jan and kissed her deeply and with great intensity. I repeated the process over and over again as we deflated and came back down to planet earth. I told her that I loved her in no uncertain terms.

We lay there coupled together for a while and then I finally slid out of her tunnel, bringing a deluge of cum with me onto my pubic area. Jan leaned down and sucked me into her mouth, frequently licking at the spills in my surrounding public hair.

Actually, the entire area contained the body fluids from the two of us. "Bring me some," I said to her. She licked up a particularly large dollop of our fluids and came up over my prone figure. I opened my mouth and she proceeded to deposit the fluids she'd collected into my mouth with some of her own saliva.

The taste was exciting, particularly knowing where she'd just collected the sample. I could taste her musky scent that I was getting to know from the cunnilingus I did on her. A stronger musk taste was probably me, not as tasty but given how I happened to get the taste I decided I enjoyed it. Lastly, there was her saliva that I also knew well from our deep kisses. She watched as I savored the fluids she'd given me, then leaned down, dragged her nipples across my chest, and we kissed. This time she looked at me and said, "I love you."

We lay together, cuddling and stroking in the dim light. I made comment about how much I liked to feel her skin against mine. We fell asleep for a while that way.

We awoke an hour later and made love again with the same sweet intensity. Finally, we went to sleep again.

In the morning, I awoke to the luxuriating feeling of a genuine Jan blowjob. She had inhaled my morning stiffness and was bobbing up and down as I awoke. I caressed the top of her head and she quickened her pace, bringing into action her tongue and hands as she stroked me more aggressively.

I guess I'd recovered from the night before, because in only a few minutes I got the "you're going to cum" message from deep inside my body. I offered intercourse to Jan, but she shook her head while holding my cock in her mouth to indicate that this was what she wanted.

I came. Jan swallowed each spurt from my rod as I thrust into her mouth. She continued her sucking throughout my climax bringing me to a new peak so fast that I had to reach down and hold her head so that I wouldn't pass out from the intense pleasure she was creating in my groin.

Jan came up and kissed me. I could taste a little of the residue from my ejaculations on her tongue. "I don't want to be all drippy at work," she explained as to why she'd turned down my offer of a morning fuck. "And, you're going home for the weekend today and I wanted to give you something to remember me by."

"Oh, you did," I assured her. I shaved, showered and dressed at Jan's house rather than going back to the hotel. Hopefully, no one would notice I'd worn the same outfit two days in a row.

As I was leaving, I reached under Jan's business clothing and dipped my finger in Jan's slit while I was kissing her good-bye. She moaned. "I want some aroma to remember you by," I explained as I brought the finger to my nostrils.

I chucked my stuff in the rental car and drove to the hotel and checked out, collecting the rest of my kit in the process. I put in most of the day at Alperion and then raced to the airport. I was home for a late supper.

*****

Trish is a beautiful dark haired woman of thirty-six. Like Jan she has long shapely legs. She is about five foot five inches tall, flat stomached even though she likes her cookies, and is well endowed in the chest. Most of the time she wears glasses.