Circle of Love Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

June was next, and I joined Jan as we started to repeat on June what we'd just done to her. We both licked, sucked, tongued and fingered her snatch. She kept telling us to fuck her good or to do more of some move.

I had an idea and whispered it to Jan as a question; she nodded affirmatively. We kept working on June until I felt she was nearing her climax. Jan nodded to me. June was turned slightly towards us rather than lying prone, so I could reach her anal opening. I took my index finger, dipped it in June's pussy for some lubrication, and then thrust it into her ass. She went rigid, inhaled in shock with a loud squeak, held her breath, climaxed, and then started to yell, "Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Oh my. Oh my. Is that legal? Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." I extracted as she came down from a unique high.

We all kissed and hugged and briefly discussed whether we would every try anal sex. We postponed a decision for that evening.

Two mouths with tongues then started to work over my cock and scrotum. I was already hard, but watching the attention of two beautiful women with generous breasts was over the top. I became a rod of steel in seconds. They honored my request to cum in someone rather than just blow off in someone's mouth, as sexy as that might be.

Both women knelt next to each other so I could fuck them doggie style. Two sexually attractive rear ends extended upwards to my hard stick in invitation to love. I thrust first into Jan, pistoning about eight times before pulling out and repositioning behind June where I repeated the process. I reached under each woman I was fucking and fondled their pendulous breasts as I worked on the rears. I switched again, and again. The two of them held hands and said sweet words of love to each other.

I then had them roll over so I could see them both face to face: eight thrusts into Jan, eight into June, eight into Jan, eight in June, and on and on. I could lean down and suck on their breasts, see their sexual appeal, look lovingly into their eyes and gaze on their toned bodies. I wondered whom I'd be in when my climax arrived. I told each woman that I loved her and showered them with kisses of love and desire.

Both women were approaching orgasms. They were using their hands on each other in different ways depending on whom I was fucking at the moment. When I was in Jan, June was reaching over with mouth and hands fondling and rubbing. Then we switched and I was deep in June, and Jan was rubbing and licking.

Both women started to rotate their hips against me with that "give me all you've got" message. It was not wasted on me. I moved closer and closer to orgasm as we all picked up the pace: eight thrusts in Jan, eight thrusts in June, and so on. I was making my thrusts longer and longer, pulling out to the very tip of my cock and then thrusting all the way into them on each stroke in one long penetrating gesture -- sometimes slowly and sometime fast.

Finally, Jan received my climax. I was carefully counting off my eight thrusts into her but I never got to seven. At six I had a blinding flash of pleasure overtake me; I went rigid and made my sixth thrust deep into her body and held position as my climax arrived. There was no seventh stroke only the heaven on earth feeling as spurt after spurt of my jism erupted from my body into her love tunnel.

Even as I was injecting my cum into Jan, I had the presence of mind to reach over to June and thrust four fingers into her body and move them in and out with a rapid staccato motion. June knew I'd cum but was not expecting I'd bring her off while Jan and I were still experiencing our orgasms. But I did. June came and with even greater intensity than it appeared she had when she was being shaved. The bedroom was filled with moans, words of sexuality, and words of love.

The three of us each enjoyed our highs, our peaks, and our blinding light experiences for that moment. I collapsed between the two women, pulled them both to me with kisses and words of tender endearment. We wanted to crawl inside each other; we couldn't get close enough to one another.

We fell asleep entwined with each other. The night was warm and the sweat from our exertions helped cool our bodies after we stopped our erotic exercises.

I woke about an hour later receiving a blowjob from Jan. She whispered to me that she and June wanted more cock. "We liked the switching back and forth that you were doing. That was nice. We want to do it some more." June was stroking my smooth pubes and smiling at me. I was inflating in response to the attention.

A few minutes later we started the eight strokes in Jan, eight strokes in June game. Jan told me that this time I should cum in June. June pulled me into her with her legs behind my butt to indicate that she liked that idea. I told Jan to get on my right side since I'm right handed and would use that hand to finish her off if she was near to orgasm and I could reach her.

I had more stamina this time. I'd cum but didn't have the urgency this time. I paid more attention to the women, kissing and loving each of them, romancing their necks, ears, hair, face, arms, breasts and nipples, changing positions slightly for different patterns of stimulation.

Eventually I felt the start of my climax. I shifted over to June, nodding to her to show her I was near. She whispered, "I'll cum with you; you start, I'll finish." I was doing long strokes again and it took only two extra strokes and I blew apart, filling June's vagina with my cum. June went rigid too and held her breath, even past the point that I had. Only then did I realize that Jan had thrust a finger into June's ass at the moment of orgasm, triggering an even greater high than I could have delivered alone. How do women know how to do that?

I pulled Jan closer to the two of us and she shifted so I could reach her cunt. I then put one, then two, then three and finally four fingers into her cunt, applying the wild in and out motions I had to June an hour before. Jan raised her hips to meet my masturbating hand, adding her own fingers to the mix, and then came with a groan and squeal of delight.

Again, the three of us cuddled close, this time under the sheet. I was exhausted and fell asleep with everyone else. None of us got up until the alarm went off at 6:20 am.

###

I'm not sure how the idea to involve Jim Macmillan in our group arose, but sometime in that first week he was on site it did. I have a vague memory that June initiated the suggestion. I didn't pursue first mention of it but June, ever sensitive to my needs, came to me while I was alone in my conference room office one afternoon, "Can we talk?" I said with a smile, "Of course, come on in. Sit."

"I want to talk to you about you ... and Jim," she said. I nodded. "I love you. But I feel some chemistry with Jim too that I'd like to explore. I'm worried that you'll feel I'm abandoning you or that I don't love you."

"June," I said, looking her straight in her beautiful blue-green eyes, "I know you love me and I bask in that love. There's a precious short supply of it going around. If you feel you can extend that love to another person, male or female, I'm glad that you are willing to share it. It is yours to give, not mine to restrict."

I went on, "Jan and I had just found a loving and caring space; then you joined us in a different way from how you'd know her for two years. We extended our love to each other and I shall be eternally grateful to both of you for sharing, even if one or both of you decided to end it today for whatever reason. I love you both but I put no restrictions on that love, for instance, exclusivity."

June said, "Would you feel that way if your wife fell in love with someone else?"

I thought carefully then answered her, "I would. Trish has felt special about several other people in her life since we've been married. I didn't push her or restrict her and in fact I gave her the opportunity and encouragement to explore."

"Trish chose not to share one friend with me and that was fine; He couldn't deal with me and not the other way around. Because of that, the relationship eventually cooled. I kept my ego in check and gave her free rein and tried to meet her needs as I best I could while that was going on. I knew if I started in with rules and restrictions I'd lose my butterfly." I smiled at June.

I went on while June listened attentively, "Trish has been extremely loving to me ever since we met. When she has had other friends in her life and there was a sexual component to the relationship I in fact got even more loving than I was used to. We'd use her new relationship to help us break out of the rut of familiarity that we all fall so easily into. Those times also triggered a greatly increased communication and intimacy between the two of us. What is happening now with you and Jan is having the same results. I wouldn't trade any of it. I love Trish. I love Jan. I love you."

"Lastly, to your question about how I'd feel if you started seeing Jim in some way, well I'd feel ecstatic that you have found someone to share your love with and who loves you, assuming he travels along on the road with you. I would bask in your happiness. I would hope to keep seeing you and sharing a relationship with you but if, for whatever reason, you decide it's not in the cards I will only wish you well. That's how unconditional my love for you is. No jealousy."

I added, "I like Jim. I'm not bisexual but I can see where he would be a welcome addition to our threesome if you were to bring him into our circle. I've felt remiss at times that I can't simultaneously love the two of you and bring you or Jan to climax or some other blissful state while I am attending the other. Perhaps we could continue to switch partners, if Jan and Jim were willing so that I would still have an opportunity to be physical with you. I am very attracted to you and I feel there is good chemistry between us."

"Oh, yes! June stated emphatically, "Really good chemistry! And, yes, I want to be with you often and in a very physical way. No one, and I mean no one, has ever turned me on the way you do."

I smiled and said, "So you really didn't have to check with me, but thank you. The decision is yours and I wish you well.

"Oh, I'm sensitive to how both you and Jan feel. I did have a few minutes with Jan this morning and she feels the way you do. In fact she used many of the same words."

"I expected she would," I laughed, "and if you talked to Trish you hear them again. We didn't just happen to fall into this relationship out of the blue; there were some strong shared values that we found in each other and that we keep discovering too." I smiled and reached across the table and took her nearest hand in both of mine. "Darling, you go follow your bliss. I'm behind you and I'll help you in any way I can."

Jim, of course, never had a chance of not getting involved in some way, at least with June. I agreed to help her and be the initial shill in the seduction. Late that afternoon I told Jim that June really had a thing for him and that Jan didn't think he was all that bad either. Even for the low ego-need guy that he was, you could see him puff up a bit at the news and a smile spread across his face. After all Jan and June were two of the best-looking women in Alperion, hell, in Pennsylvania. I suggested he take June out to dinner.

We'll he did, that very night.

Jan and I enjoyed our alone time, taking a longer run than usual on a misty and foggy evening, eating some of her left overs, and then making love on a comforter in front of a fire in her living room fireplace. We both speculated about what Jim and June were doing at several moments during the evening; I think it stimulated our lovemaking. We both missed our partner but were glad we had the opportunity to spur on her happiness.

The next morning I saw June first. She beamed; clearly her heart had been touched the evening before. In a nuance or two she indicated that the rest of her had been touched too. I grinned and shared her happiness with her.

I saw Jim a short time later and asked how his 'dinner' has gone. "Oh, wow," he said, "June is quite a woman. We really hit it off. I think we're doing something tonight too." Being the gentleman that he was he didn't offer any further details.

Jan and I spent that evening together too. For variety we took a blanket out in her backyard and made love under the stars. Fortunately, none of her neighbors thought to explore the darkness of their backyards while we were out there. The scene was quite erotic and sexual; Jan had found some new positions to try.

I left the next morning to go back to my Boston office for the rest of the week and weekend. Jim had things under control and June and Jan seemed to have Jim under control only he didn't know it.

I talked to Jan on Friday afternoon and she said that things were progressing and that Jim was spending the weekend in Camp Forge. I allowed as how the three of them should enjoy themselves but not forget about me. I chuckled at how this was progressing.

Over the weekend I brought Trish up to speed on what was happening in Camp Forge and Alperion. Since the kids were away with friends most of the weekend, we were able to have several dalliances in unusual places around the house. I personally liked the one in the kitchen the best. Trish still wasn't able to break away for at least another week to come south, but she was encouraging with the relationships I was forming there and where they were going.

We had a long discussion about what we value in relationships, both in general and in our marriage. We tested where we were and how we felt, and whether there were things that we needed to improve or change in how we were living.

We also revisited how we'd each felt during some of Trish's liaisons and talking about what we learned from each relationship that helped us today. Most of her relationships still existed but had migrated to being less intimate for one reason or another; several of her friends had had to move away for their careers, for instance. We concluded that intimacy needs some level of reinforcement to it; you can't do it once a year and have it flourish. The relationship can be maintained but not with the intimacy.

Monday, I took the 6:30 am flight to Philly and was at Alperion at 8:30 am. June was on station and I gestured for her to bring her coffee and come and visit. "So how're things in Camp Forge?" I asked.

"Oh, just swimmy," she said in a flip way as she squeezed my hand with a touch of affection and, after checking the door, a short kiss to my lips. "The three of us had an interesting Saturday and Sunday that we'll tell you about real soon. You should plan on joining the three of us for dinner," she paused, "and whatever else."

"I'll be there," I grinned and asked, "Jan?"

"Oh she enjoyed herself over the weekend too," June said with an obvious smirk. I was dying to know the details. Then I realized I was being unmercifully teased.

"OK," I said, "just what do I have to do to find out some details or even the broad brush strokes of what went on here?"

June laughed, "Well overall we have a new convert to the unconditional love, extended family you've been building across the nation. Jim is in all the way, although I'm not sure Jan and I did as good a job as you could have done explaining the value set and principles to him."

She went on, "Wednesday, Thursday and Friday nights, Jim and I went out and then went back to my condo. Even though we were both all over each other, there was still a lot of time for discussion about values and relationships. Jim is still learning but his heart is in the right place. He is a lover and I find he doesn't have an ego that gets in the way of his rational thinking."

"Saturday," conveniently enough, "Jan just happened to have invited me and anyone I wanted to bring, to come to dinner."

"And you brought who?" I asked with a touch of humor.

"I brought Jim, duh! We seduced him with food and wine, and then Jan used your technique of serving liqueur to him. He went right under and was putty in our hands, although he was pretty nervous about pleasing two of us. We didn't leave Jan's house until late Sunday night."

"Sunday we had an intense discussion at one point and we told him that you were our lover and mentor. He was blown away with that news. I'm sure he'll want to talk to you in a quiet sort of way. We told him we were all lovers and even emphasized that you were doing this with the blessing and encouragement of your wife who we all hoped to meet sometime soon."

I looked at her inviting more. She said, "That's basically it, unless you want a stroke by stroke version?"

I allowed as how I'd like those details tonight if time allowed as I thought it would be extremely erotic to hear how they'd all made love with one another for over 24 hours non-stop. June said, "Oh we did sleep a little."

I laughed. We chatted a little longer and then June said she had to get back to work. Jan was around the building somewhere and would look on me later, she said.

I walked across the building to the Accounts Payable area and found Jim in his cubicle. Two of his teammates from our company were in adjacent cubicles so we made some small talk for a few minutes. Jim was quite nervous.

I suggested we both go and get some coffee and he jumped at the opportunity. As we were walking to the cafeteria, I asked, "So, I hear you had an interesting weekend? Did you get any sleep?"

Jim shot me a glance as though I caught him with his hand in the cookie jar. I laughed and he seemed to relax a bit at my reaction. He said, "How did you find out so fast. I've spent most of the past eight hours thinking about how to have this discussion with you and even what to say or ask or tell?"

I said, "Well, for one relax. You have not done anything wrong, and in fact if anything you have done many things right. My understanding is that you have two women that love and care for you very much; you didn't have that last Monday when you arrived down here for the first time. Further, my understanding is that you love and care about them, and that's a requirement in my book otherwise someone is being taken advantage of."

"Sometime I'll give you my version of the unconditional love discussion we've shared and that has set the tone for how we act and feel about each other. June was not sure she passed on all the nuances accurately, and I'm certainly willing and able to give you more philosophy than you might want to hear on the subject. My feeling is it's not what you read or study, it's how you act that counts. Act on the belief that you give and receive unconditional love from all of us, me included."

I went on as Jim's mouth continued to hang open, "As you may know I'm married. Rather than have a series of affairs on the road like a lot of guys do, Trish, my wife and I invoke the unconditional love approach to our relationship and the relationships we form with other people. If those relationships help each other grow and expand, and are based on caring and understanding, then they may or may not develop an intimacy component to them. If they do, that's OK. If they don't, that's OK too. There is nothing about what's going on down here that Trish doesn't know about; in fact, she wants to come and meet and participate with us so she can be included in our loving circle."

I stopped. Jim was speechless. We got our coffee and sat for a while, initially in silence as I let him digest what had happened and what I had just said.

Finally, Jim said, "When June first explained the concept to me, I thought she was rationalizing having slept with me on our first date. But the next night, she persisted and wanted to hear me talk about how I think about relationships. I remember we talked about whether they should have restrictions in them or not."