Circle of Love Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trish continued, "You may wonder about the initial involvement with Jan. I didn't know about it until the weekend after it happened, but my reaction was not one of shock and dismay; instead I was overjoyed that he'd found someone to share and love. I felt it extended and expanded our family and the love we had in it. I looked forward to meeting her and hearing about how things developed. Such a simple change of mind and such a different result."

"My attitude has been if you change your thinking, you change you life." Trish looked at us all, "If you define things like Jan appearing as cheating, mistrust, hold jealous thoughts and think about divorce and all, that's what you'll get in return. If you rethink things and redefine new relationships such as Jan, then June, then Jim, as extensions of your own happy family you end with much different feelings and actions -- much happier ones -- and you are the one that benefits. So, I am feeling that each of you loves me and is one of precious life assets. Thank you Universe."

"You asked how far we know how to go? The answer to that is that life is full of unlimited opportunities." Trish reached and took my hand, "We have talked and want each other to pursue them all!" She looked at me and smiled; I smiled back and held her hand. "If on the spur of the moment I wanted to go to Europe or fuck my brains out with some hunk at the office, I know I'd be supported in that decision -- no questions asked. If I decided to wait a month before saying anything, that's OK too, although I might get a question about the air tickets on the credit card bill." We all laughed.

I said, "A dear friend of ours once told us the greatest sin is the unlived life. I've pondered that statement a lot in this context. Thus, my largest regret would be if some situation presented itself to Trish and she didn't pursue it"

Trish picked up again, "We both know we are not the source of each other's happiness or growth; that can only come from within. Society gives us the illusion that we are the source of each other's happiness, but it's false. Further, neither one of us wants to deny the other's potential for growth, however they see that happening. And, we have trust in each other that is not restrictive but is open; we know we won't criticize each other for our open, honest communication even if we disagree."

I added, "The more each of us become a whole person, the more we pull the other along with us. We bootstrap each other up life's learning curve. We both feel good about ourselves, that let's us love more, give more, and take pleasure in watching each other grow. It's a dynamic relationship. I'm happy because she's happy because I'm happy, etcetera, etcetera."

June leaned in again and asked, "Well, what about us? Where do we fit in all that?"

Trish and I both started to talk at once saying the same words, "We love you." We looked at each other and laughed.

Trish went on, "We love you dearly. You are part of that same feeling of love that we share with each other. We are glad for you happiness and want to provide you opportunities and experiences that will help and promote your growth and joy; that's real love. We don't lay a set of rules on you about how you have to behave around us or how you have to communicate. We accept you as you are and as you want to become."

I picked up the theme; "You make that easy for us by returning the love we give you multiplied many times. You treat us the same way as we treat you. You love us for who we are; I don't detect any one trying to change any one else. You want us to feel joy and love too. What a nice circle we make." I gestured and we all joined hands across the table. I engaged each person in the circle with my eyes and said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you, and thank you." Trish repeated the process, then Jan, then Jim and then June. There were tears in our eyes when she finished. We had a long period of quiet then June said tenderly, "Oh I love you all." The rest of us said, "Amen!"

We left the restaurant and went back to the cottage.

June had signed up for the afternoon "treatment" by Jim and me. We repeated many of the same moves on her that we had used on Jan and improvised a few new ones. Trish and Jan apparently also had a good time in the other bedroom. All in all it was an orgasmic afternoon. The moans, shouts of joy, and lewd language announcing or encouraging action or release punctuated most of the afternoon.

Jim and I wore June out. After about a dozen earth-shaking orgasms she practically passed out. We pulled a sheet up over her and headed to the shower. We talked about loving women as we showered. I told him not to hold back with Trish, particularly not because she was my wife. I wanted her to get the full treatment and more that evening.

We were both having an early glass of wine when Trish and Jan appeared. Both looked sweaty and sexually fulfilled. They showered and brought us their damp bodies. Trish started to sit with me but Jim intervened, "No, Trish. Come over here." She looked at me, I smiled, and she went and snuggled into his naked body. Jan wormed her wet hair into my neck and purred, "We just had a reeeaaaallllly nice afternoon." We all laughed.

Jan asked about June. I explained her depletion and said we'd wake her if she were still asleep when we were thinking about dinner.

The four of us talked about sex, love, life, marriage, relationships and such for another two hours and four more bottles of wine. We were pretty mellow by dusk. We'd also been very open with each other, sharing lots of fears, doubts and worries about our lives, careers, relationships and all.

Jan admitted to not being able to sustain relationships when she was younger, even with her parents and siblings. She'd made up a story about herself as being unlovable. As her career took off she told us she thought that no one could love a career woman. The last twenty years of her life she'd lived with that mantra until we all came into her life. She was receptive for whatever reason and we changed her. She wept tears of gratitude for all of us and for making her feel loved for the first time in her life.

Jim admitted to fearing a commitment because of all the limitations on his life it imposed. "Now," he said, "I have a new vision of what commitment is -- it's open and unconfining; it's about sharing and helping each other grow -- even involving others in that growth." He played back some of our earlier discussion in his own words; he was getting 'it'. "I've been in the relationship with all of you but Trish for only two weeks, and Trish two days, my growing problem is I don't want it to end. I know the sex part will cool down, but it's the rest of the connection I don't want to lose. I like this. Can't it go on forever?"

Trish talked about her strict upbringing and all the rules she'd had to live with, and then dealing with how many of those rules broke down when she started dating and liking boys and later men. I was not going to be a trophy wife, or someone who was barefoot in the winter and pregnant in the summer. I wanted a career, growth, kids, husband, love, sex, joy, and self-fulfillment. From that point until now has been over twenty years; I'm still learning and growing but the fear, worry and frustration I felt back then is gone. I've learned how to really live.

About seven-thirty I went in and gently woke June. She glowed. We hugged and kissed tenderly for a few minutes as she came back into the real world. I again relished the experience of holding her nude body against me as we smoothed and loved one another.

Eventually I suggested we shower and join the others for dinner. I pulled her downstairs and the two of us showered out on the deck together while Jan, Trish and Jim watched and applauded our shenanigans under the water. After toweling off we all headed in to dress.

Trish had used her laptop and found what looked like a romantic little restaurant about ten miles away. She made reservations for us. The five of us walked in: two trim guys in Dockers and three knock out women in their prime. Heads turned. We were seated at a booth in a little alcove in a boy-girl-boy-girl-girl configuration. Jim pulled Trish into the curved leather settee so she sat between us; he had a devilish look on his face that I admired.

We had more wine and ordered dinner. While we were waiting and talking I watched Jim's hand disappear under the table and move in Trish's direction. Suddenly she jerked to an alert state and looked at Jim and me, her head swiveling with a questioning look. She relaxed a little and got a wry smile on her face as she hitched slightly closer to Jim.

June who was seated on my other side. After stroking her bare leg and working my way higher, I finally was able to sink a finger into her pussy area. As I leaned across the table to talk to Jan, I pushed June's thong aside and thrust a finger into her. June grabbed the table with both hands and sighed. Jan chuckled and said, "I'll sit next to you next time." I kept diddling June; she had a delirious look on her face. So did Trish.

We stopped fooling around when our dinners were served. I think the serving staff figured out there was something going on; they were all smirking as they served us and poured more wine.

After dinner, June and Jan changed places so I could diddle Jan under the table while we waited for coffee to be served. I lavished kisses on both of them when no one was looking. Trish continued to receive Jim's undivided attention.

By the time we got back to the cottage everyone was horny again. Trish pulled Jim upstairs without further ado. I kissed June and Jan and said, "Duty calls," and followed them up. I could hear them ascending behind me.

By the time I got to the bedroom we were using, Trish was naked and on her knees giving Jim a classic blowjob. He was standing with his pants around his ankles thoroughly enjoying the experience. He was stroking her hair in an encouraging way.

I helped Jim step out of his shoes and pants then I stripped and came up behind Trish, reaching around and fondling her breasts as she continued to fellate Jim. I worked until I felt her nipples swell and rise, adding heat to Trish's already glowing fires.

Trish had learned years before how to give me a one-hour blowjob -- or anything shorter if the need arose. I didn't believe it at the time, yet when she does it I still can't believe I hold off so long but remain so rock hard the whole time. It involves lots of attention and squeezing of cock and scrotum in just the right places at just the right times. Jim didn't know what he was in for.

I pulled the two of them over to the bed; Jim finished undressing. Trish ordered Jim to lie on his back; she straddled his lower legs sticking her butt in the air and lowering her head to his very stiff prick. Jim sighed as she licked the entire length or his organ.

"You are in trouble, Mister," Trish said, growling at Jim; "you got me all worked up at that restaurant and now you are going to pay big time. You will want to cum but I'm not going to let you cum. You will think you can cum, but you won't be able to cum until I let you cum. It's now nine-thirty; you are not going to have an orgasm until after ten-thirty." She was masturbating his cock with both hands as she delivered her summary judgment to him. He was not a believer.

I took advantage of Trish's posture to administer to her pussy. I loved licking and sucking on her entire love area but so often we were rushed or tired; this was different. I knew I'd have about an hour to pleasure her as she drove Jim crazy. I did just that.

At about ten Jim was pleading with Trish to either make him cum or let him fuck her to completion. She said, "No deal. Lie there and take it like a man." He did. She did ask me to penetrate her and pump; I willingly did, making a slow bit-by-bit penetration of her cunt as she knelt over Jim continuing her masterful blowjob.

By ten-fifteen Jim was trying to make deals with Trish if she'd just do anything that would give him release. No deal.

I kept stroking in and out of her pussy, slow deliberate strokes. When I would get close to cuming I would pull out and reach in searching for her G-spot. I would get close enough so that she'd groan or hum onto Jim's cock on one of her laps or swallows. Jim would go nuts. After I'd cooled down, I'd start pumping her pussy again.

As the clock neared ten-thirty I picked up my pace. I had often been touching Trish's clitoris, but now I focused greater attention on the erect nubbin beneath my cock. I needed release too; if we hadn't had such as afternoon as we did with June I would have been desperate.

Trish pulled off Jim finally and made a big show of looking at the clock. "Oh, I see your time is up, Mister. It's time for your blowjob to end now. I want you to cum all over my chest and neck and face. I want to taste your cum. I want to rub it into my skin and into my breasts and nipples." She bent down again and I really began to thrust into her.

Trish was pushing back against me as I thrust into her. I could feel the spasms start in her cunt then she started to do that little roll of her hips that brings me off every time. This time was no exception. I was quite vocal for Jim's benefit telling about the onset of my orgasm and what it felt like.

Suddenly I came. I popped my load into Trish's tunnel with all the responses I'd learned to extend and feel an orgasm as it washed over me. She came to. I could feel a gush of fluid and feel the ripples from the muscles in her vagina.

Jim exploded with a scream and shriek. Trish rose over him slightly; Jim's cum shot out of his engorged cock hitting her face then neck then breasts. Some cum even shot over her shoulder onto my torso. I'd never seen anyone shoot so much so far so fast.

June and Jan suddenly appeared in the doorway with looks of concern on their face. I smiled and nodded at Jim to show all was well. They both giggled, smoothed each other's nude bodies in front of us as a tease, and disappeared back into the other bedroom.

We lay with Trish between us. Jim extolled her virtues and the fact that he would never, never, ever forget this night or her. The subject of blue balls was touched upon. Trish used her finger to dab some of the cum and bring it to her mouth. I enjoyed the company and the loving, basking in the sensuality of it all.

I left Jim and Trish fondling for a few minutes and went to check on June and Jan. They were gently loving each other. June was between Jan's legs carefully licking pussy juice from the area. I sat on the edge of the bed for a moment, reaching over and smoothing them both. June and then Jan leaned over and sucked my flaccid cock in their mouths. Jan announced, "Good flavor. I seem to remember that from earlier today." June said, "Hummm. I tried that last night. Good vintage. We need more of that."

I tousled their hair and went back to my ménage å trois. We continued to give Trish the "treatment," and we did an admirable job of it if I say so myself. Eventually we all slept cuddled around her after we'd worn each other out.

We repeated the morning routine again the next day: shower, run, shower and brunch. We came back from the restaurant and were sitting on the deck again. I think we had four hours and then we had to leave the mountains and head back to Camp Forge and the real world. We all had a look of contentment on our faces.

"So," Jan asked. "Isn't anyone else horny or is it just me?" She had a devilish look.

"I could be persuaded," I said feigning reluctance. The fact is I am horny all the time and could easily spend my entire life fornicating were it not for meals, pee breaks and economic necessity.

Trish jumped up and clapped her hands together, "Oh, goody. We're all going to fuck," faking the innocence of a teenager.

June and Jim developed large smiles.

The five of us headed for the nearest large bed, leaving a trail of clothing behind. Almost immediately we were a seething mass of hedonistic flesh with mouths, tongues, cunts and cocks adapting second by second to the changing conditions. Everyone got fucked and sucked. Finally, climaxes started to arrive, first amongst the women. It was contagious; once one of them came the others also started to experience the same symptoms: shortness of breath, arched back, erect neck, head tilted back, moans and groans accompanied by paradoxical waves of pleasure. Jim and I counted a dozen such events before first Jim and then I succumbed to the same symptoms.

We lay together at crazy angles to each other. My head was on June's thighs facing her beautiful and moist pussy. She had what is known as a cream pie. I moved my head slightly and licked, also giving a minor assault to her erect clit. She jerked. The cum was mine.

There were a few more orgasms, climaxes and near misses after that. We gave up about a half hour before the agent was to pick up the key. We all went downstairs to the deck shower for our final washing.

We were just about finished when a very good-looking gal from the real estate agency came around the corner of the house. "I heard you all talking out here so I thought I'd come around the back and ...." She froze in position looking at the five trim and very naked bodies standing under or near the outdoor shower. There was a long period of silence. Finally, she said, "Oh, if only I'd known, I would have come earlier or," she paused, "I would have joined you for the entire weekend."

I stepped forward and said, "Well, there's always next year. We'll keep this place -- and you -- in mind." I took her hand and kissed it; she was flabbergasted. I said, "The key's on the kitchen counter and we'll be gone in about fifteen minutes. We just needed to freshen up. We'll strip the beds and put the linen in the laundry room."

Real estate gal never said another word but backed her way into the kitchen and out of sight. We all laughed.

Fifteen minutes later we pulled out of the driveway and headed back to Camp Forge.

We did a repeat performance of the afternoon love making in Jan's big bed then Trish and I snuck off and went to sleep in the guest room cuddled together. We awoke early the next morning and made love. We were both very content with each other, our friends, and the world and all in it. I drove Trish to the airport and was in my office at Alperion by eight o'clock.

I'd put in a good hour of work when June appeared, looking a little bleary eyed. "Have a good weekend," I asked as though I hadn't seen her for days.

"Oh, yes," she said. "Went up to the Pocono's to a romantic little cottage. Learned a lot about life, love, and living while I was there. I'll tell you about it sometime." She winked and left to go to her office.

Jan and Jim materialized a few minutes later. I decided they had fit in a little morning loving too; Jan has that glow about her and Jim looked like he'd swallowed a canary. I gave them the same "How was your weekend?" greeting; I got two "You've got to be kidding!" looks in return.

###

I could go on giving you the details of the following days and months and even years as our relationship matured and grew. Yes, we did get into a routine with one another and the heat of the sexual side of our relationship cooled, but only slightly. We all know how to stoke it up when the mood strikes and it strikes pretty often.

About six months after the Pocono trip, Jan and I started to have to travel much more than we had been, in different directions usually. From time to time we are able to meet up in some distance city and be with one another for a night or two. Jan's career continued to soar; she became a vice president at Alperion a couple of years ago.

Jim and June got married exactly two years after that weekend in the Pocono's. Not only did Jan, Trish and I go to the wedding, we went on the honeymoon too -- to that cottage in the Pocono's. The real estate lady remembered us. That was fun.