Cityslicker Cousin Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, big sister," he smiled. "Blood relative or not, you are definitely one of the hottest women I've ever seen. I'd be a fool to pass up what you're offering."

"Even if it causes you to go to hell?" Ginny teasingly asked with a smile. She had obviously finally recovered from her last orgasm. Samuel just shrugged. Sadie started moving again and Samuel wasn't the only one to moan.

"She really has a great body," Ginny said with a shake of her head as she watched.

"Yours is nice too," Michael offered.

"Down boy!" Ginny laughed, seeing his cock begin to harden. "I'm more than willing, but I want to watch my cousins first."

"Do you promise to take care of me later?" Michael grinned.

"Definitely," she replied, and then took his cock in her hand. "In fact, I'll get you ready."

"Thanks," he replied, pulling her into a kiss.

"I said later!" she giggled, but then gave his cock a gentle squeeze. "Don't worry. I have no intention of passing up a chance with this monster!"

Sadie was slowly bouncing up and down on her brother's cock. She was leaning over him and shaking her full breasts in his face. Samuel moved from one to the other with his tongue and hands. Sadie smiled down at her brother as his tongue bathed her breasts.

"I want to fuck you the way he was doing so before," Samuel said, pushing his sister off of him.

"You mean like this?" Sadie asked with a grin as she moved to her hands and knees.

"Oh fuck yes!" her brother cried, getting behind her and slamming in deep.

"This is my favorite position!" Sadie cried.

"Mine too!" her brother groaned.

"We'll see," Hillary smiled. "There are plenty more that you two have never tried. Let's see how you feel after we try a couple dozen of them."

"I can't wait!" Samuel cried.

"Me neither!" Sadie gasped out.

Samuel was seriously slamming into his sister. Sadie loved every minute of it. Her brother's cock wasn't as long as Michael and he didn't have as much experience, but he was her brother and that alone had her close to creaming.

"Come on little brother!" she cried. "Fuck me! Make me cum!"

"I'm going to fill you with my cum!" he growled back.

"Don't you dare!" Sadie snapped. "I'm not on any birth control!"

"But I'm so close!" he moaned.

"Pull out and spray our tits when you're ready," Heidi offered, moving into position. Hillary joined her.

"Oh yeah!" Samuel cried, picking up the pace even more.

"I think I'm a little jealous," Michael said, but he was smiling.

"Don't be," Ginny grinned and gave his cock another hard stroke. "I'll take care of you in a minute."

"I'm close little brother!" Sadie cried, now slamming back to meet his every thrust. "Hold on just a few seconds more!"

"I'm trying, but..."

"We'll help!" the twins giggled and moved quickly to either side of Sadie.

They both reached under Samuel's sister and found her soaked pussy. Heidi strummed her fingers against Sadie's clit while Hillary wrapped one hand around Samuel's cock as it stroked in and out of his sister. She squeezed just hard enough to slow his orgasm without stopping it altogether.

Hillary also moved so that her head was on Sadie's side. She used her free hand to take the big-breasted girl's right tit into her mouth. She focused on the nipple and areola. Heidi, seeing what her sister was doing, grinned and did the same on the other side.

"Oh yes!" Sadie cried suddenly. "I'm cumming all over you hard cock little brother!" Hillary smiled and let go of Samuel's cock.

"Oh fuck!" Samuel cried as he pulled out of his sister.

Hillary shifted as quickly as she could, but the first two spurts of Samuel's cum were already on her twin's breasts before she could get into position. The rest of his cum covered both twins.

"Let me taste!" Heidi said when he was done, starting to kiss her sister's breasts.

"Me first!" Hillary giggled. They were both soon licking Samuel's cum from their breasts and sharing it with sloppy kisses.

"Are you ready?" Ginny asked Michael.

"You're kidding right?" he retorted.

Ginny laughed as she lay on her back and pulled him toward her by his cock. She spread her legs wide and groaned loudly when the head of Michael's big cock pushed into her. Ginny wrapped her legs around him and pulled him toward her.

"You're so big!" she gasped. "I want to see if I can you all the way in."

"You will," Michael promised.

"Show me!" Ginny demanded. Michael shrugged and pushed deeper, causing Ginny to add, "Slowly!"

Michael worked his cock in and out of the minister's daughter until he finally hit bottom. Ginny cried out and came, but wouldn't let him stop. He continued until his own orgasm neared.

"Unlike my cousin," Ginny panted. "I am on birth control and I want to feel you fill me with your cum!"

"Can I taste it afterward?" Sadie asked as she joined the two. Michael pulled her into a quick kiss.

"I'm hoping someone will!" Ginny laughed. "In fact, why don't you let me taste you until Michael's done? This way you'll owe me and have to lick his cum from my pussy."

"Sounds fair to me," Sadie said with a grin, straddling her cousin's face.

"You're going to love that!" Hillary said to Sadie from where she sat on her twin's face. Samuel was fucking Heidi and sucking Hillary nipples as the twin spoke. "Your cousin has a wickedly long tongue!"

"Oh wow!" Sadie gasped as Ginny pushed her tongue deep. "You're right!"

"Feels good, does it?" Michael asked with a grin.

"You have no idea!" Sadie cried, now riding Ginny's face.

Michael was stroking in and out of Ginny at a steady pace. He reached out and pulled Sadie closer.

"Are we still a couple?" he asked, no longer grinning. Sadie kissed him hard.

"What do you think?" she asked afterward.

"I think I'm the luckiest man in the world!" he smiled in reply.

"Good!" Sadie grinned. "Now shut up and cum in my cousin! I promised her I'd taste her when you were done."

"And what should I be doing afterward?"

"Not what, who," Sadie grinned. Michael laughed and kissed her again. He doubted he could take much more, but it was sure going to be fun trying!

12