CJ, Emily and Michelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle's eyes opened wide as the tip slipped past her soaking lips. Em was whispering encouragement for her to take all of his cock, massaging Michelle's thighs and cunt, telling her to take it easy and "…get all of that horny, dirty bastard's cock in, then fuck him good!"

With her eyes screwed shut, Michelle gradually lowered herself down until he was completely inside of her, then started to roll her hips.

Michelle set up a rhythm of rocking, not really riding his cock, but allowing it to move inside her cunt and give her the sensations she obviously craved.

Michelle was murmuring – almost to herself – "Oh, yes, oh yes, yes, yes, yes mmmmmmm…fuck me…fuck me…" over and over as she rocked back and forward.

CJ raised himself up on his elbows so that he could see this babe from school enjoying his cock as she kept up a steady motion.

Emily throbbed with desire and jealousy as she really wanted to be where Michelle was.

"Mmmm..... c'mon, Michelle," said Emily, "let's get that bra off."

As she spoke, Emily eased off the black, sexy bra of the unresisting woman, who was concentrating on milking CJ's cock and hardly noticed that she was naked and fucking him in front of his wife.

Emily was behind Michelle and CJ could see her hands snaking round and playing with Michelle's tits while the gorgeous blond rested her head on Emily's shoulder.

CJ began to sense that it wouldn't be long before he would cum and he gritted his teeth to make it last as long as possible, not easy with Michelle's hot cunt greedily taking in his cock and getting very close to her own orgasm as his wife watched them fuck.

Michelle panted as she kept up her pace and lowly murmuring, "Fuck me, baby…come on, fuck me…fuck me...make me cum!"

She arched her back as she began her orgasm and CJ could feel her cunt muscles grip his cock and then he exploded, shooting his cum deep inside Michelle's body.

After that it was a mixture of sensations with him sending spurt after spurt of thick cum up a hot cunt, Michelle crying and gasping and in pleasure and Emily panting at him to fill Michelle's pussy, to give her all that cum.

Once he had finished shooting his load into Michelle, she collapsed onto him as Emily gently caressed her.

"So what do you think, Michelle?" Emily asked as Michelle climbed off him. "Is CJ indeed better in bed than your ex?"

"Certainly," Michelle panted, still trying to get her composure. "Much much better."

Michelle and Em then kissed passionately, then Michelle worked her way down Emily's body, licking and kissing until she reached the petite woman's own pussy.

She then alternated between tongue fucking Emily's pussy and licking her clit, making Em gradually moan louder as Michelle worked on her horny slit, then Emily came into Michelle's mouth.

Watching the interaction between Michelle and his wife, CJ had grown rock hard again, this time dying to fuck the hell out of his wife while Michelle watched them.

Emily looked over at him once she had cum from Michelle's pussy eating, thinking the same thing as she grabbed his cock.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" CJ teased as he cupped a breast and leaned into Em's body.

She nodded and he kissed her, hard and well. He climbed between her legs, grinding into her as he kissed her neck and rubbed her chest and stomach, and started sucking her nipples.

Emily was so hot that she could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter, even after Michelle eating her so well.

While he sucked on Emily and rubbed against her, he had a look at her pussy before he started rubbing it, spreading Em's juices all around. Then he leaned in and pushed his hard dickhead against her slit.

"Fuck me hard, right now," Emily told him. "I want Michelle to see how good you fuck me."

"I plan to, baby" CJ said while he continued rubbing his cock up and down her pussy.

She felt him push his length inside of her in one hard, fast motion. He was thick and hot and Emily wailed as he slammed in and out of her soaked cunt.

She spread her legs and lifted her knees into the air and he repeatedly shoved his cock up her, letting Michelle get a better view of him fucking her, until Emily screamed in orgasm.

He thrust his hips into her and grinded against her, continuing to pound Emily. She then looked over and saw Michelle fingering her own pussy, while CJ plunged in and out of Emily.

Em could feel him start to pulse inside of her and he started to grunt while he fucked her harder and deeper. She knew he was ready to cum at any moment.

Emily moaned as CJ kept relentlessly ramming into her as Michelle also got close to orgasm from pleasuring herself to the sexual play in front of her.

Finally, Em heard him let out a loud grunt and she felt his cum explode into her, just as Michelle cried out as she also came.

After a few more thrusts, he was out of Emily's cunt and collapsing onto the bed.

"God!" he panted as his caught his breath. "You girls are so fucking hot!"

They then fell asleep in each other's arms for awhile, with Michelle spending the night, then engaging in another round of hot sex in the shower when they woke several hours later.

What other guy in the world would be lucky enough to get both his horny wife and high school crush in bed…and have them all enjoy each other?

12