Claiming Treasure Ch. 55-60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Time to go measure dicks," Agent Pratt said before he got out.

I let them go first, showing their badges before I got out and followed them. My driver stayed next to the SUV, but I would keep him linked into the conversation along with my Betas. Sheriff Mike Caldwell stood at the edge of the road, two Deputies behind him. We'd talked a few times over the years, but we weren't friends. "Thank you for coming, Sheriff," I said as I stuck my hand out.

"You're werewolves," he said as he kept his hands behind his back.

"All my life," I responded. "I asked to meet with you so we can head off any problems that may come up as a result of our kind's exposure today."

"What kind of problems?"

"Protestors, trespassers, hunters, end-of-world wackos, religious extremists, furries..."

"Furries?"

I nodded. "There are people out there who find sexual gratification in dressing in animal fur and pretending they are werewolves. I bet dozens are on their way here thinking they'll try the real thing."

"Jesus," he said. "I haven't got staff for this!"

"I'm not thrilled by people taking potshots at my people either," I said. "We'll do our part to keep the tensions down, but I need your cooperation in keeping them off our land. It's all marked with no trespassing signs, but you can't fence thousands of acres to keep them out." I looked off towards the foothills. "What I'm most worried about are the ones with guns thinking they can kill them a werewolf. We are more than capable of defending ourselves from them, but I'd prefer you keep them away or drive them off our land before someone gets hurt."

"Aren't you running around as wolves?"

"I'm not allowing it; too dangerous for both sides."

He nodded. "When do you think this will happen?"

"Seattle is only a couple hours away, Sheriff."

"Fuck." We both knew what that meant. Seattle was a whole different way of life than Eastern Washington. It was 'healthy breakfast' country; fruits, flakes, and nuts. He turned to his deputies. "Get ahold of Public Works and shut down this road at both ends. Johnson, you stay here and stay in communication. I'm going to see who else I can get to help in this mess." He looked at me. "Is there anywhere else I need to worry about?"

"We're the only pack in the state," I said.

"Aren't I fucking lucky then," he said. "Call 911, don't kill any of those idiots unless you have to."

"We'll be staying inside and monitoring electronically," I said. "We don't want to kill anyone either."