Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, was it worth the wait?"

"Definitely."

If anything wearing this lingerie, especially out in the garden, was the most titillating outfit yet for me. Everything before, even if it was tiny, were at least clothes you were supposed to wear in public, but now I was in sexy underwear. There was no doubt this was an outfit intended for the bedroom with someone you knew, but I was stood in the garden with a few boys I met last week. I felt incredibly sexy, the first few costumes were slightly ridiculous in the way they showed me off but this felt powerful and adult.

The boys took a few seconds off staring at me by taking seats on the two lawn chairs that were out there.

"So, is there anything else you want me to do before I can relax?"

"I think you should give us a spin like you usually do."

"Oh yes!" I walked over to be stood between the two boys in their lawn chairs, just a few feet from both of them and, lifting my loose hair and holding it with both hands atop my head, I very slowly rotated right around. It was impossible for me not to think of how much I seemed like a lap dancer about to put on a show, I wondered if the boys made the same connection.

I let my hair drop back down. "Does it look OK?"

"Yeah, you look amazing." Said Tom.

Jim leaned his chair back and towards me and inclined his head to stare closely at my bum. Then he reached up and pulled on the strap running down over my left arse cheek. It was elasticated, so as he let it go it snapped back tight to my bum.

"Ow!"

"Sorry, always got to check though don't we?"

He had a ridiculously cocky grin on his face. I tried to look slightly annoyed, though, as with last week, I was still loving the attention even when they treated me like a play thing. I shook my head and sighed. I could see that on the other side Tom was now looking up at me with an expectant air, his hand slightly extended. I had a fair idea of what he wanted.

"Oh, go on then, if you must."

I turned a little so my ass was now facing straight his way and bent slightly at the waist. I saw Jim still with his grin make a mime to his friend to use two hands, and a second or so later I felt the straps on both butt cheeks being pulled away from me. They held for a second or two then both slapped back against my arse at once.

"Ouch! Honestly, you two."

I heard them both laugh.

"Sorry Claire, I couldn't resist. Your bum is just, you know, amazing."

"Fine, OK, can I sunbathe now?"

"Yeah, pretty much, though just go bring us all a drink out first. We got them ready, there's a tray in the kitchen."

Jim obviously had thought quite a bit about what he'd do with a girl in her underwear ready to take orders. His commands were more and more direct, and even a little humiliating, but the idea of bringing out some drinks for them dressed like I was definitely appealed to me too. I imagined I was something of a submissive exhibitionist, though that should have been clear from what I'd just let them do to my underwear.

I went inside and sure enough there was a tray with three glasses of what looked like coke. It wasn't really my kind of drink, but that wasn't too important, so I picked it up and carried it out. The boys turned to watch as I came back in to view and walked past them towards a small table that was between them and the sun lounger. Remembering what I'd thought earlier when I walked for Geoff I stopped with my back to them and then ostentatiously bent at the waist and placed first one, then two, then three glasses on the table. Straightening up for the final time, I turned round.

"Is that OK, gentlemen?"

"Could you pass me my glass, actually?" Said Tom.

"Of course."

I turned and bent down once again, re-presenting my bum for them both, before picking up the glass and taking it to Tom. I then placed one hand on his knee to steady myself as I again bent at the waist in front of him to give him the glass. My boobs ended up hanging a foot or so in front of his face and being the focus of his gaze and attention. He took the drink after a little while, and without asking (it seemed pointless) I did the same show for Jim.

As I stood back up after that I felt almost dizzy, and for a brief moment wondered about sitting in his lap, but managed to steady myself and my thoughts and went and sat on the lounger.

"Oh, this is nice. I'm definitely looking forward to stretching out on here. Pity the sun isn't that strong at the moment." I said as I looked up and scanned the sky. There was a very light hazy cloud, it was warm and fairly bright but there wasn't really that much direct sunlight.

"Maybe you should sunbathe topless, then." Said Jim. "Better to cover up less if the sun's not too strong."

"It would avoid tan lines too." Added Tom.

They were both quite forward now, though I noted that they'd still not felt quite ready to 'order' me to do it.

"Maybe that's a good idea, but I don't know." I looked at the two of them, then down at my tits, and then back again at the guys. "I guess they're not really very covered up are they, I didn't realise just how see through this outfit was. I'm beginning to think you two aren't just trying to help me out!"

"We saw you last week." Said Jim, who continued, staring quite intensely at me now. "You know, naked." He was still the one of the two of them pushing things. A quick turn around from our first meeting.

"Did you?! Oh, well, just for a little while and I was covering up."

"Well, not when we were leaving.."

"Oh, never mind that for now." Said Tom, cutting in. He seemed a bit uncomfortable by this topic. "It was just an accident."

Jim continued to stare, I wondered if he would now turn the top off suggestion into an order. I again decided to preempt that.

"Well, I'm going to do my back first anyway, so why not?"

"Really?" said Tom, looking surprised but pretty happy.

"Yes, though I'm not sure you'll notice a difference really."

I lay down on the lounger on my front, and propped myself up on my elbows. I looked at the two boys, they were both staring, Tom with a nervous excitement, Jim still with his more intense gaze and confident smile.

"Go on then." Said Jim.

"Patience." I replied. Then, keeping myself up with one arm I reached behind my back with the other and unclasped the bra strap. It fell loose, and with my nipples just grazing the lounger I was able to shuffle my body so the straps fell off each shoulder. I wasn't sure if the boys could see my nipples, but they certainly got a decent view of most of my wobbling boobs. I was then able to slip it off first one and then the other arm and then drop it to the floor. I propped myself up again trying to ensure a bit of a view for the two of them.

"OK, well, I don't know about you two but I usually like to doze whilst I catch the sun."

I laid my head down and relaxed. I was facing towards them but my boobs were now pressed against the plastic and completely hidden from their looks. As with last week we'd reached a point where I felt the need to end things, at least for the time being. I feigned sleep for a little while, and after a few minutes I began to just enjoy the warmth on my body and dozed.

Some time later I became aware of someone sitting on the side of my lounger. I raised my head but there was no longer anyone on the chairs, so, covering my boobs I stretched up a little bit more and looked behind me. It was Jim perched next to my bum facing forwards, holding a bottle of sun cream.

"The sun's come out now."

"Oh, yes." It was true, the few clouds had now either moved on or burned off, and the sun was fairly bright.

"I figured you could do with some sun cream on your back." He held up the bottle.

"OK." I honestly don't know if I'd thought through what he meant when I said that, I was a little bit disorientated but it was fairly obvious what he was up to. Certainly I was expecting it by the time I felt him squeeze the first bit of cream between my shoulder blades, and I didn't say anything more. I just put my head back down and let him get on with it, though I was pretty far from relaxed.

At first he concentrated on my back and shoulders, it felt strange and whilst not unpleasant not particularly pleasing either. He was a little rough, and, as he seemed to start on the second lot of cream in exactly the same area I wondered if I should stop it, if only as it seemed a bit pointless.

Then, however, he let his hands drop lower to the small of my back and he rubbed across either side just above the suspender belt before letting each hand trace back up my body along my sides, finishing by letting his finger tips brush each breast as they were squashed into the lounger. That made me realise that he would be seeing the side of each tit as they bulged out beneath me. Whilst it was still a little weird I can't deny a shiver ran through me, he was the first person to touch my boobs apart from myself.

I thought about saying something but didn't know what, mostly as I still didn't know if I wanted him to stop or carry on. After a few more strokes like that Jim spoke first.

"I don't want to get cream on Tom's Mum's stuff, so it's probably best if I unclasp the suspender belt."

I didn't move and Jim didn't waist time before unclasping it using both hands. It was a tad clumsy, but effective. He tried to open it out but obviously realised at that point the problem that the straps ran beneath my knickers.

"Oh." He half grunted and half exclaimed.

I stayed frozen, terrified and excited about what he would do next. I realised I was probably just going to let this play out.

"I think I'll have to.."

He was now pretty much just speaking as he acted, not asking or even really explaining. I felt his hands grasp my knickers at either side, I wondered if he'd dare pull. I suppose he'd had a few days to think about watching his friend rip my panties down and wasn't about to miss an opportunity. You couldn't really blame him, nothing I'd done suggested I would do anything other than let him. He took his chance and started to pull my thong over my bum.

In actual fact, I did more than just let him, I found myself lifting my arse towards him slightly so my knickers would slip down more easily. At first he left them just above my knees. I lay there imaging him looking down at my legs and arse, the tiny panties bunched up around the top of my stockings. I was getting very flustered and excited but tried to stay still.

Jim obviously then decided to go for broke as he soon started pulling them further down. I lifted my knees slightly as they slid beneath them, then bent both legs up at the knee so he could slip the thong off my feet. This time he didn't stop to admire me, but unclasped the back strap from the top of each stocking and opened the suspender belt, giving himself full access to my lower back and my round, now totally naked, arse.

At this point he did pause, I wondered if he was bending his head to try and see between my legs. If he did he might well have been able to see everything.

When the cream hit my bum I think I let out a bit of a gasp, I'm sure I did when Jim's hand followed. This time he wasn't even a little bit subtle about where he rubbed, wiping a hand from the left to the right cheek with a fair bit of pressure. He then concentrated on first one then the other cheek, a few times his hands slipped fairly far into my butt crack, at least once he obviously let the fingers on one hand slide up it as his palm rubbed up my right cheek. There was no pretence now, he wasn't helping me protect against the sun, he was just groping my body as he pleased. Even though I can't say his touch was gentle or that I was particularly attracted to him I was spectacularly turned on, I'm sure I'd have let him touch me anywhere he wanted.

As it was he just spent a few minutes concentrating on my butt cheeks, which absorbed more sun cream than they ever had before. He eventually signalled he'd finished by giving my ass a smack, not that hard but not exactly gentle either.

"There you go, all done."

I felt him get up from the lounger and start to walk inside.

"I'm just heading in to watch TV with Tom again, but you can stay out here as long as you like. Enjoy the Sun."

I lifted my head and saw him reach the door. As he turned back I raised up a bit further on my elbows until I felt my nipples lift off the surface. Even without looking down I knew they were rock hard, they were even a little sore. I smiled at him.

"OK, thank you."

He stopped and stared at me before closing the door, probably deciding if telling his friend what had just happened was better than another partial view of my boobs. I'm sure, at this point, he thought his chances of seeing them again were pretty high, so after a little while he did close it and head inside. I lay back down, still practically naked. I wondered briefly about turning over, but the intense excitement was going a little and I was still very comfortable. I put my head back down and was soon dozing again, this time I actually fell asleep.

I woke sometime later, how long wasn't immediately obvious but the sun was still shining and there was no one else in the garden. I felt hot and slightly thirsty, so unless I wanted warm, flat coke I needed to head inside. I took a moment to check there was no one at the window and sat up. If the boys came out now they would get a proper show. I looked around for the rest of the underwear or my bikini, but all I could spot on the ground were the knickers. It appeared the boys, or more probably Jim, had taken the rest inside. I quickly realised that it was surely deliberate, so there was no point waiting in the hope they would return with the rest of my outfits, the idea was clearly that I'd need to go back in topless.

I clipped the suspender belt back around me and did up the two straps Jim had undone, then I slipped on the panties, again making sure I was as decent as possible. I wondered how to play it, obviously my first thought was to creep in quietly with at least one arm across my tits and hope the kitchen was deserted, but I then did wonder if I had the confidence to stride in without covering up, acting indignant and angry about it. The second thought was very tempting but I still wasn't quite there.

In the end I decided on a compromise, I would have an arm across my chest but hovering a little out as if it was largely for show rather than effective cover, and I would open the door normally expecting to see them on the other side. As it turns out I was right to have done the latter, they were sat at the breakfast bar both facing the door with a few sandwiches and crisps in front of them. It seemed as if they were just eating but who knows how long they had been waiting for me.

"Hi Claire, enjoy the sun?"

"Yes, thank you, though I would have also enjoyed finding all my clothes again when I woke up just now." I continued in to the room and stopped a little way from the bar. I decided to change things up with my arms though, and switched to cupping both boobs with my hands. "Look at me!" I continued, glancing down at myself, my hands struggling to hold my boobs in effectively.

"What do you mean?" Said Jim. "You said you were sunbathing topless so we put that back upstairs, and I figured you wouldn't want your stuff just lying in the grass." He again spent a lot of his time looking at my kickers, or, perhaps more accurately, through them.

Tom was glancing between his friend and me looking increasingly nervous.

"I'm sorry, Claire, I thought maybe we should leave them."

"Oh don't be daft. Like I said, she enjoys it, she could have covered up a million times but didn't."

"I enjoy sunbathing, I'm not sure I enjoy you boys taking liberties when I've been good enough to try on that underwear for you."

"You asked us for help, didn't you?"

"Last week I did, but today all I wanted to do was enjoy your garden."

"Well, doing what we say is the price you pay for that, isn't it? You told us you'd follow our orders."

I exhaled loudly and rolled my eyes to the ceiling trying to look put out but basically acquiescent. "Fine, I guess. So are you two two satisfied at the moment, or am I still having to earn this amazing privilege." At that I again went back to one arm across the front of my boobs, gesturing vaguely around me with the other.

"See, I told you, she loves it. Go on.." Jim half whispered that to Tom, I wondered if he thought I could hear or not though it was fairly easy for me to.

Tom continued to look half terrified but carried on. "Well, it does look like you've caught the sun a little, Claire."

"Does it?"

"Yeah, on your chest, er, I mean, your breasts. They look pretty red."

I looked down, lifting the arm away even more though trying to keep it between the boys and my nipples. It was true I looked a fair bit redder than normal, though it was surely just heat and being a little flushed from the situation. There was no way it could be sunburn given how I'd been lying.

"I do look red, but I don't think it's the sun."

"Better safe than sorry, though, isn't it?" That was Jim.

"Yeah." Continued Tom. "We've got some after sun lotion here, I think you should put some on now before you get dressed again."

I was beginning to see roughly where this was going, I wasn't totally sure about it but as they hadn't given an order yet I carried on playing dumb.

"Oh, no, I'm sure I'm fine. We've probably some at home if it's a problem."

"Err ... I mean ... It's important.."

I looked at Tom enquiringly, he seemed so apprehensive I couldn't help but find him slightly cute. Visions were already running through my head of what might follow, the image of me in front of them topless was very arousing, it was almost as if it were someone else and I was just taking pleasure in seeing it happen.

Jim gave his friend a shove, Tom managed to continue with a little more force.

"You, y'know, have to."

"Oh, right, it's an order, is it? I guess I've not much choice then." That didn't make sense, of course I had a choice, but no one was about to point that out. I kept my indignant look and pointed to the bottle which I'd noticed was by Tom on the bar. "Is that it, then. How do you want to do it, shall I come round to you?"

From the shocked look on Tom's face I realised I'd assumed too much. I think they really did just plan to watch me put the cream on my tits, but my matter of fact, slightly annoyed tone meant he went with it almost without thinking.

"Erm, yeah, just walk round." Even Jim looked wide eyed as I walked round and stood beside Tom who picked up the bottle and turned on his stool to face me. His eyes were at roughly nipple level.

My head was a whirl, but I was managing to suppress most of my thoughts deep down and keeping up this slightly peeved exterior without having to think too much. I found myself shifting back to the two hands style, but this time just using the very finger tips to cover the nipples leaving almost everything else in plain sight. I looked down "So where are you going to treat this redness, then?"

Tom looked up at me like he could barely speak. After a few seconds I added. "Well, just carry on I suppose." With that I dropped my hands to my side and bent forwards ever so slightly, my tits presented to him. I was completely topless with no pretence. Jim got off his stool behind Tom, and stood to the side.

Tom eventually tore his eyes from my tits and squirted a healthy dollop of the lotion into a palm and lightly rubbed his hands together. It seemed he was about to take a double handful. He still didn't quite have the courage though, and started by gingerly placing his hands at the top of my chest and circling them very slowly. At this point the anticipation was almost killing me, I looked down and then in his eyes.