Claire's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It hadn't been something he had planned at the time since he just wanted to play some pool because he was bored by the fundraiser, but the sexy white-haired beauty had been keen to join him in her skin-tight pink mini-dress that left nothing to the imagination.

Cynthia's body was insane, but yesterday it had looked borderline unreal and when she had bent over the pool table and asked him to teach her how to aim whilst wiggling her round booty so seductively at him, it had been a losing battle ever since. Cynthia's tight ass had looked too inviting and she had all too eagerly allowed him to seduce her and her sweet mouth had begged him to fuck her.

Fucking Cynthia had been a dream come true and they had been texting this entire morning to plan their next fuck. Vito couldn't wait to fuck her again, but as much as he dreamt of fucking Cynthia, those dreams paled when compared to his dreams of Claire.

Claire was his fantasy, she had been so for a long time and he couldn't control himself around her. Vito would touch her where he shouldn't; do what he was doing in this moment no matter who was watching and talk to her with nothing held back in terms of how hot and sexy he thought she was, but unlike Cynthia, who he now knew to be a bad girl hiding behind her cute personality, Claire was adorable, super sweet and so incredibly lovely he had fallen for her as hard as he once did her mother.

Only, if he wanted Claire, he had to fight the entire town for her hand.

While Vito locked the door, Claire's mind leapt into panic. She had believed it was only three potential men who could be her mystery man from this morning, but now that she knew Vito had a spare key and a similar build to her mystery man, Claire added him to the list of potential men.

After all, he lived so close by that it would've been easy for him to sneak in and ravish her and his cock felt massive as it pressed hard into her ass. Scarred to move and slightly turned on by his caveman ways, she let him grind into her bubble butt and when he had locked the door, he wrapped a hand around her thin waistline and dragged her towards his old mustang.

Claire felt like she was sixteen again the way he manhandled her around, but she was a grown woman now and it felt so disrespectful to still treat her like this. It was difficult for Claire to even walk in high heels and his rough treatment of her didn't help in the slightest.

"So, you finally got yourself a boyfriend babe?" Vito asked her while driving down the countryside roads to get them to the main road, eager to chat with this sexbomb who sat crossed legged to his right, but he noticed her little hands were strategically placed in front of her ridiculously short hemline to blockade him from looking at what he knew would be a sweet pussy.

"What makes you ask that?" Claire asked him while fidgeting in her seat and he noticed that the seatbelt was pressing into her unbelievable tits.

"You kidding me babe?!? Going out dressed like that the moment your folks leave for the cabin? I bet he's some catch, huh?" Vito teased her while stroking his goatee.

"I'm single!" Claire remarked and Vito could hardly take his eyes off her spectacular thighs that he had proudly managed to touch a few times. Even now he could remember the feel of them in his palms and he couldn't even remember how many times he had tickled her to feel those legs wrap around him when she wriggled in the grass beneath him. It was a game that only he and her brothers played with her and he wondered if he could ever use it as a foundation to seduce her.

"How?" Vito asked her while drinking in the vision of her killer legs that looked packed with defined muscles and yet so feminine and perfect.

"What do you mean how?" Claire shot back and this was the classic conversation between her and her uncle. He always managed to irk her and get her to talk about stuff that no one else did, but she had a deep respect and love for him no matter what he said to her.

"Claire, come one! The entire town would date you in a heartbeat and you tell me that fine ass of yours is still single? Unbelievable..." Vito told her while taking a left for the bridge that would take them into town.

"I don't believe that..." Claire told him, not really understanding how people found it so easy to find a partner.

"Babe, Jesus Christ! The men of this town would leave their wives to fuck your sexy ass! You're the milf of the town! They'd cut off their limbs to take you on a date and they'd give-up everything they owned just to have you be their girl! And you're telling me you're still single!?!?" Vito kept poking while being aware that Claire was a bit too scarred of dating as a whole to get a boyfriend on her own terms, but that is why he loved irritating her. For some reason she seemed to like it when he did it and Vito believed Claire to be a sucker for compliments.

"Uncle Vito!! You shouldn't speak about me like that...about my body..." Claire said with a raspy little touch to her otherwise girly and adorable voice.

Vito instantly caught it and he now realized she was squirming in his car. Bitten by the temptation, he tried to see if he could finally make some progress with his fantasy.

"Why babe? You don't want to hear the truth? And if you don't want me complimenting you on that perfect body of yours, then you shouldn't dress as if you were offering it up for the first dirty pig lucky enough to point his wallet your way!" Vito continued to pressure her and the fantasy of him picking her sexy ass up on the corner of the street during the night fuelled him.

"Uhm, uncle Vito, if the truth is that so many men want me, why don't they ask me out? And as for my body, there are other ways to compliment me without being so...so..." Claire struggled with the words, but her uncle knew how to finish her sentence.

"So honest?" Vito grinned at her and she was actually blushing for him and her nipples were so hard he could see them point through the thin black material of her slutty dress. They looked pert and they were a dead giveaway that she secretly loved how the way he talked about her.

"No, but...let's talk about something else!" Claire said while smiling adorably at him and she was so stunningly beautiful that all he wanted to do was to stop the car and kiss those full sweet lips of pink for hours and days until she was purring into his mouth.

"Fine, let's talk about your baby boy's father! Who the hell is he?!? The entire town is wondering who the lucky fellow is to take your virginity and knock you up! So, tell me that, or go out with me tonight!" Vito told her while grinning hard.

Claire looked at him with her open mouth and he could see her pink tongue swirling seductively behind her perfect white teeth. "What?!?" Claire asked, shocked and yet there was a naughty smile present on her face.

"You heard me babe" Vito told her before he drove into the busiest street to find the parking house.

"And I can't believe what I heard!" Claire voiced her disbelief, but she was still squirming while continuously un-crossing and crossing her legs to hypnotize him.

"Listen babe! Every bloke in town would've been out bragging about knocking you up and for taking your virginity. That's a fact and he would've become the king of the town! Which is why I find it interesting that no one has! It is almost as if there is something to lose over claiming it!" Vito grinned at her and Claire instantly averted her eyes from him.

"Maybe he's not from here..." Claire whispered meekly and she was scarred of where her uncle was taking this.

"Maybe, but that wouldn't be like you since you shy away from the men you don't recognize because your daddy has told you to do so" Vito sniggered as she watched her fidget in the seat while her hands squeezed each other.

"That is why I can't help but wonder, if there might've been a man with you on that cruise trip, a special man, a man you would allow near you and then I realize...that there was such a man with you on that cruise trip..." Vito smirked at her as he drove them into the parking house and she was looking ghostly white in spite of her tanned skin.

"Now I've seen that man stare at you before and I find it plausible that, like me, he wouldn't care about how you were tied by family and take his chances with you. Am I wrong, tell me I am and I'll let you out of this car so that you can continue on with your day, but if I'm right...then you're going to be my little toy! So, what do you say babe?" Vito asked her devilishly and her reaction was a dead giveaway.

Claire couldn't believe it. Here sat her buff and middle-aged uncle and he had caught her red handed in her incest with just the process of elimination and he wanted her, badly. Claire could see it, he wanted to fuck her at this very moment and thus she wondered, if she had what it took to be his toy.

"Time's ticking babe" Vito added and he was beginning to hope since she had yet to become enraged and upset at his subtle blackmail.

Claire's mind tried to imagine the different outcomes, toy with the possibilities, the scenarios and it all ended with either her grandpa getting hurt or him doing whatever he wanted with her, which she was sure would end with her stark naked and him fucking her in every way imaginable for many years to come.

Claire didn't know if he'd ever be able to stop using his power over her if she chose to spare her grandpa and the thought of basically being owned by her uncle was not a thought she liked.

"You can't prove anything..." Claire said meekly while trying not to stare at the obvious bulge in his fine trousers and then she tried to avoid staring at his fine suit and she couldn't look at his hand brushing through his dark, moist and shiny undercut, but when she rested on his handsome face with the strong jawline and the perfect stubble leading up to his trimmed goatee, Claire began to squirm even more to the image of her handsome uncle on top of her.

"Babe, with my influence, the entire town will believe it and it will make sense to them the same way it made sense to me that your grandfather is the one who knocked you up. So, choose babe and be quick about it!" Vito stressed, not believing this was happening, that his bullshit talk about influence or his generalization of the town actually seemed to work.

To Vito and the rest of the town, nobody would dare say anything if they impregnated Claire since everyone would kill that man out of jealousy; hence he had just made a wild guess and he'd hit the bullseye. The thought of this sexbomb doing whatever he wanted because of a false blackmail made him rock hard.

"I'll be your...toy...but on one condition!!!" Claire spoke-up, her love for her grandpa making her strong and making her feel powerful towards the end.

"Name it babe!" Vito grinned and he was so happy he nearly cried at the realization that the babe of his dreams was ready to give herself to him.

"That you tell no one about me and grandpa!" Claire said sternly while staring deeply into his dark eyes.

"Agreed, but only if you meet my three conditions!" Vito countered while undressing what was to undress with his eyes and he was grinning like an idiot over what he was about to do.

"Conditions?" Claire asked, stunned into disbelief over what was happening.

"That you never say no..." Vito said before he predatorily placed his hand on, high on her left thigh. "...Whenever I want you!" Vito said while he stroked and massaged his way up her shapely thigh until he was touching her naked and shaven pussy.

Claire gasped and gripped his hand when he began fingering her already wet pussy.

"That you fuck whoever I command you to fuck!" Vito told her while fingering her pussy and she was thrusting her pussy down his fingers at this point while closing her eyes and biting her lower lip.

"And finally, that you stop taking your pills, that you never use a condom, because I want to knock you up babe and I will!" Vito told her while listening to her moans and watching her big tits heave with her chest.

"Agreed!" Claire panted and squirmed in her seat to what was a powerful orgasm.

"Good! Now prove your loyalty babe!" Vito instructed her while smirking at her.

"How?" Claire asked once she had recovered from the sensations of her orgasm.

"Take care of this!" Vito grinned while he pointed down at his huge hard-on.

"Here!?!?" Claire asked while looking around the car park and despite them being in the underground floors where it was a bit dark, people could still see them.

"You agreed never to say no!" Vito informed her harshly while gripping the muscles of her thighs and as he stroked it, he covered it with her own juices.

Claire didn't say anything, she only unfastened her seat belt, gathered her legs and crawled over to him.

When her hand rested between his legs, she looked up at him with a naughty look that made her look so slutty.

When he grinned back at her beautiful face, she began unbuckling his belt and lowering his trousers until his ten inches sprang out from the confinements.

Claire gasped when the cock head slapped her cheeks and as if the head of the cock had a mind of its own, it slid down her bronze cheeks until it found her sultry full lips.

Vito instantly reached behind her and spanked her huge booty hard and his hand stayed there to grope, fondle, squeeze and here and there he would slide a finger up her asshole.

"You wanted this for so long haven't you..." Claire said naughtily and alluringly before she lowered her lips down his shaft.

Vito continued to play with her ass as he reclined back in the seat, placed a hand on her golden head and closed his eyes to enjoy the best moment of his life.

Claire's head bobbed up and down on his shaft. The lips gripped and massaged his pulsing cock in ways that no woman had ever done.

Claire was an expert at this and it was the one reason she had kept her virginity for so long, because by the time she was finished sucking a man's cock, he was finished, drained and so emotionally drained in pleasure that he always allowed her to leave, but Vito wouldn't leave.

Claire was dependent upon him to keep her secret, to get her home and to allow her back into her home. Such amount of power over her and it turned her on to such an extent that the only thing she wanted was to make love to his huge cock with her sweet lips.

"Oh my God babe! Fuck you're good!" Vito told her while she kissed, smooched and sucked his cock all the way down to its base. The gagging sounds where there, but she just kept on going, bobbing up and down while he spanked the best booty he knew.

It felt like the gates of heaven opened up for him and later today he would enter it and take his babe like he had dreamed of for so many years.

"I have another condition!!" Vito exclaimed in pleasure and she just smiled as a response, but she never once got up from his shaft.

"I want you to go out on dates with me!!" Vito continued to exclaim in his pleasure and Claire raised her thumb in an adorable fashion whilst her head bobbed up and down on his cock.

"And I have another!" Vito was lost to his fantasies at this point and it was like becoming King for a day and slowly but surely realizing your power.

Claire only giggled on his cock and she was now playing with his balls with her pretty little fingers.

"I want to pick you up once from the hooker corner and fuck the shit out of you after!" Vito blabbered and Claire just continued to religiously service his cock with her cocksucking lips of perfection, all the while raising her thumb up in agreement.

"Fuck!! You're such a slutty bitch!!! I want you to sleepover in the future, too!! I don't care what Victor has to say about it! Your sexy ass will be in my bed and I'll fuck it raw and hard while filming it all!!! And you'll do every man in this town a service and be a stripper at the club for one night!!! You'll give them private dances if they want to and let them be handsy!! You agree to that babe?!? You agree to be my slut from now on?!?" Vito roared as his climax was nearing and the veins of his cock stood out as it pulsed.

When Vito came, gallons of cum filled Claire's mouth and he was shooting such an amount of cum into her mouth that she felt it go up into her nose.

Vito held her head down and thus he forced her lips to stay locked at the base of his shaft and when he felt that he was finished, he removed his hand and let her go with one final spank of her magical ass.

Claire shot up and cum was running down from her nose and some even dropped from her chin and down on her massive tits.

Claire looked at him with fire in her eyes. It was raw and untamed desire and with one little wink, Claire swallowed it all and began fetching the cum around her mouth and on her tits with her little fingers. Whilst sitting with her naked pussy staring at him, Claire fed herself cum after cum with a heaving chest.

Vito quickly picked-up his phone and began snapping photos of her sucking the cum off her fingers, but she wasn't ashamed or upset that he was documenting this shift in their relationship. Instead, Claire posed and made herself look sluttier and naughtier for him. Vito couldn't believe what a bad bitch Claire could be and this sexpot was everything he had dreamed about and more. To think she already broke barriers within him and he hadn't even fucked her yet.

"Thanks uncle Vito and I agree to it all! But I have a town play to practice for now, hence I'll need to go!" Claire said alluringly before she crawled towards him, straddled his lap and lowered herself down until the tip of his cock touched her pussy lips that where drenched in her juices. "But before I go...mmmmm...I want to...oh my God...give you a taste...mmmmm...of what you own...mmmm" Claire moaned so seductively he remained rock hard and Vito instantly placed each of his hand on each of her rounded and luscious ass cheeks.

Claire felt him push her down on his cock and slowly but surely her pussy gripped and milked his cock as it began stretching her. "Ahhhhhh...And it's a taste...ahhhhhh...of what you'll...mmmmmm...spend the rest of your life...ahhhhhh...fucking...ahhhhh" Claire moaned like crazy when she met his base.

When it happened, Vito watched as her eyes rolled back into her head and she fell gracefully and angelically backwards until her back and head rested on the steering wheel.

Vito wasted no time in leaning into her and while he fondled her massive booty, his mouth feasted on her big knockers, which had such stiff and pointy nipples that he thought they would tear holes in her dress.

Claire could only whisper, she was so far gone in her own dream state, but despite of her pleasure taking control of her, she could see her phone ringing in the seat she had sat in.

"I only wanted to give you a taste...ahhhh...It feels so good!! Oh my God!!! I need my phone!! Give me the phone uncle Vito!! Give it to me!!" Claire begged and he answered.

Vito began thrusting up into her pussy like a madman, but he handed her the phone so she could answer.

"Hi!" Claire beamed, managing to control the sparkles of pleasure within her.

"Sugar, where the hell are you?!?" the director asked her, annoyed she had taken so long to get to him.

"Ahhhhhh!! Ughhhh!! Well...I'm running a bit...Ughhhh...behind...mmmmmm" Claire moaned and panted as she spoke and Vito was fucking her hard and fast with steady rhythms taking her on a journey of sensations.

"Well, because of you, I'll be running late!! What am I to do with that sugar?" the director asked her and she felt so terrible for making him wait.

"I promise I'll make it up to you...ahhhhh" Claire moaned and her entire body was being lifted and bounced now on Vito's massive cock.

"How are you going to make it up to me? I've been waiting for an hour!" the director questioned her with some intensity to his tone.