Claire's Night Out

Story Info
She gives hubby what he wants.
3.7k words
4.03
222.7k
48
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She spun around in front of me and asked, "How do I look?"

"Stunningly beautiful" I replied and it was the absolute truth. She was even more beautiful than she'd been on the day I married her. My cock was rock hard and it had been for two days, but I couldn't touch her, not yet, that was the agreement. I'd watched her dressing and the slow, sensual way she had done it had me ready to climb walls, (which is why she had done it that way - she wanted me to suffer). She had turned putting on her white nylons, garter belt and four inch "fuck me" pumps into an exquisite reverse strip tease and when I'd said nothing she'd stood up and walked by me with a slow sensuous walk until she got to the bed. Turning, she had looked at me and raised an eyebrow and when I still said nothing she picked her wedding dress up off the bed and stepped into it.

"You will have to zip me up," she said and with trembling fingers I did so. Next she picked up the veil and put it on. She looked at herself in the mirror and then turned to me and said, "Are you absolutely sure that this is what you want?"

There was a fraction of a second where I almost said no, forget it, but it passed and then she said, "Last chance. Once I walk through that door I won't turn back." When I said nothing she said, "So be it!" and she walked out of the room. I followed her down the stairs and to the front door and watched as she opened the door and walked down the steps to the waiting chauffeur driven limousine. She never looked back.

Where it came from or how it got started I don't even remember, but I'm one of those guys who have always fantasized about his wife being bedded by other men. It was a personal fantasy and one that I'd never mentioned to my wife. I fed the fantasy by reading magazines that carried stories and letters about wife watching and whenever Claire and I went out I would notice how other men looked at her and I would imagine her with the man or men who were looking and I would get a hard on. When I was home alone I would read the stories and letters and masturbate while looking at a picture of Claire and imagining that it was her that the story was written about. It was my fantasy and Claire was never supposed to know about it, but one day when I wasn't at home the belt on her vacuum cleaner broke and she needed a screwdriver to remove the cover and replace the belt. All of my magazines were in my toolbox in the garage and Claire found them while looking for a screwdriver. If it had just been the magazines Claire might have paid no attention to them at all, but on top of the stack was the picture of her that I used when I was fantasizing. The photo had been taken one night after a drunken party several years ago when Claire was really feeling no pain. It was a Polaroid and it showed a naked Claire lying on the bed with her legs spread wide and her hands cupping her tits.

When I got home I found Claire sitting on the couch reading my magazines and she looked up when I came into the room and said, "I'm having a hard time trying to decide which of these turns you on. Is it wife swapping, butt fucking, girl/girl or boy/boy sex, or is it the wife watching? Is that it? I know it's not this one about the innocent white wife being gang fucked by black men" and she threw the magazine at me.

I winced when she said what she said because I'd been raised in the South and while not a rabid racist, I was against the mixing of the races and Claire knew it. She was very liberal and she could not understand how I could have black friends, but feel that way about mixed couples.

"So is that it?" she said, "You look at this picture" and she held up the Polaroid, "And see some big black dick pounding into my white pussy?"

I did the only thing I could do when she got like that - I left the room.

Half an hour later I was in my home office working on a business proposal when she came in, "I'm sorry," she said, "I had no business going off on you like that, but I would like to know what's up with those magazines and why you had my picture with them."

So I told her about my fantasies and the whole time she just sat there and listened. When I was done she said, "I never would have guessed that about you. Were you ever going to ask me to actually do it?"

I told her no, that it was just a fantasy. I might have been wrong, but I thought I saw a trace of disappointment in her expression. She told me that some of the stories excited her and she asked me if I would give her the magazines when I was done with them. For the next couple of months she read every one of them and a couple of times I noticed her fingers stroking her breasts or pressing against her crotch while she read. The thought entered my mind that maybe, just maybe, she was having a few fantasies of her own. The more I thought about that the more I thought that I might just have a chance at seeing my fantasy come true some day. I started dropping little hints and eventually I got around to asking her if the idea excited her in the least little bit. Big mistake!

"What do you take me for, a slut? Do you honestly think that I'd let some stranger paw my body just so you could get your jollies watching?"

"Oh give me a break" I said, "I'm watching you finger and caress yourself while you're reading the magazines, so naturally I'm interested in what you are thinking."

She said, "I told you that some of the stories excite me. That doesn't mean I've become a slut."

I backed off in a hurry and another month or two passed by, but every time I saw Claire reading my magazines I thought about her actually making my fantasy come true and I guess it showed on my face. One day while she was reading the latest issue of one of my magazines she caught me watching her and she threw the magazine down, "Am I going to have to look at that expression for the rest of my life? Is it really so important that you actually watch me give myself to another man?"

The expression on my face said it all.

"You really do want to see me do it, don't you? Just fantasy isn't enough for you any more. You're not going to be happy until you see me fucked by another man, are you? Until you see my lips around his cock, my fingers playing with his balls? Are you going to let him have my ass too? Want to see his long, fat cock slowly disappearing in my shit hole? Christ! I ought to do it just to teach you a lesson."

My expression must have said, "Yes, yes, teach me a lesson," because next she said, "If I do this for you it will be on my terms and no, absolutely no arguments from you, understood?"

I couldn't believe it. Claire was going to make my fantasy come true, something that I never really expected to ever happen. But the joy cooled off a bit when she laid down her terms. It would be one time only, she would pick the man, the time, and the place and I couldn't be there. I started to protest that last, but she interrupted me, "I said no arguments. I don't think I could do it with you standing there with drool running down your chin. I'll see if I can't arrange to have it videotaped, but if I can't you will just have to settle for licking the other man's cum out of me while I tell you about it."

At that exact minute I would have agreed to anything and so I did. Which is why I found myself standing on my front porch, on our tenth wedding anniversary, watching my wife being driven in a chauffeured limousine to the man who was going to fulfill my fantasy.

It was almost 9a.m. the next morning and Claire was not back yet. I had expected her around two or three in the morning, but when she'd not shown up I had no idea of who or where to call to find out if she was all right. I thought of calling the police, but what could I tell them?

"My wife has gone off to fuck another man and she's not home yet. Can you help me find her?"

No, I didn't think I could do that. I was making my twenty-fifth trip to the front door to look outside when the limo pulled up in front of the house. Claire got out, a little unsteadily, and started up the walk. The black chauffeur made as if to help, but she waved him away and he got back into the limo and left. I opened the front door and held it for her as she came into the house. She was a mess. Her wedding dress was covered with stains, the veil and train were ripped and torn and covered with stains, which I assumed, were drying cum and there were love bites on her neck and dried cum in her hair.

Claire turned to face me and said, "Kiss me" and when I hesitated she stepped to me and put her mouth on mine. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and she gave me a very passionate kiss. She pulled back from me and said, "Did you taste it? Did you taste the cum that was in my mouth? And then she laughed and said, "God, I should have let you push me into this a long time ago."

She took my hand and led me to the bedroom where she pulled off her dress and then turned to face me. There were hickeys all over her stomach, breasts and thighs and there was dried cum everywhere. On the inside of her right thigh there was some fresh cum running down the inside of her leg, like it was just leaking out of her. Her panties were gone; her nylons had runs and ladders and there were even dried cum stains on her high heels. She sat down on the bed, looked at me and said, "Time to do your part" and she fell back on the bed and spread her legs wide to expose her cum soaked pussy. I dropped my bathrobe and started to stroke my cock but Claire said, "Oh no. Not yet. First you have to suck all the cum out of me baby, that was the deal."

I usually didn't mind performing oral sex on Claire, but I had a hard time putting my face into the cum soaked matted mess that was between her legs. Claire noticed my hesitation and said, "I did my part of the bargain, you had damn well better do yours if you ever expect to fuck me again."

I forced myself and as I began licking her slit she told me about her night.

Claire had called one of her single girl friends and told her what she wanted to do and asked if her friend could help set her up with a suitable man. Her friend told Claire that she was being stupid, but she finally agreed to help. Claire had waited until her friend had set up the 'date' and then she had made the arrangements for the limo and the hotel room. She dug out her wedding dress and then went out and bought the heels and hose. The chauffeured limo had driven her to the hotel and she went up to the room she had reserved, set up the camcorder and then she had called room service and ordered a bottle of champagne. At seven o'clock there was a knock on the door and she opened it to find a tall, muscular man in a tuxedo. She invited him in, they had a glass of champagne.

"And then I went to my knees in front of him, unzipped him, and took out his cock. He was all ready hard and I dipped the head of his cock in my champagne glass and then I began to lick him. I licked down the top of his cock to the base and then I licked the underside of it back to the head. When I reached the cockhead I swirled my tongue around it and then I took him in my mouth and gave him a slow, leisurely blowjob. He was too big for me to deepthroat , but I got almost half of him in my mouth and in a few minutes I had him ready to cum. He gripped the back of my head and held me on him as he shot what felt like a quart of cum down my throat. I had to gulp fast to keep from choking, but I managed to swallow every drop. I took a drink of champagne and then I slowly undressed him and when he was naked I had him sit on the edge of the bed.

I knelt in front of him and took his cock in my mouth again and I sucked him until he was hard and then I had him stand up. I bent over the bed and leaned on my elbows and he lifted my dress, pushed aside the panties and entered me from behind. I was so wet from anticipation that he slid right into me. He gripped my hips and began to slowly fuck me, but after a few minutes I asked him to fuck me harder and faster and as he did I had my first orgasm. He fucked me hard and fast for several minutes and then he told me he was going to cum and he asked me if I was on the pill or had any other protection and I told him no. He asked me if he should pull out and I told him no, that I wanted him to shoot his seed deep into my belly. He put on a burst of speed and then I felt the warm flood as he released himself in me until he was drained and his cock went soft. He pulled out of me and we shared a glass of champagne."

At this point my cock was ready to burst as the picture that Claire painted raced through my head. It may have been my imagination, but even though I had been eating her pussy the entire time she told her story she seemed to be getting wetter. I pulled my face away from her and stood up, my cock jutting out in front of me, but Claire said, "Not yet! Keep eating me until my story is done," and I went back to performing my chore.

"We finished the champagne and I had him lie back on the bed and I took his soft cock in my mouth and went to work on him again. He told me he wasn't sure that I would be able to get him up again any time soon, but I took that as a challenge. I licked him, I sucked on his cock and then his balls and finally I even ran a finger up his ass and it seemed to do the job. His cock started rising and he asked me how many times I expected him to fuck me that night. I told him I wanted his cock in me as many times as he could get it up between then and six in the morning and he told me that when I was done with the hardon I had just raised he would be done for a couple of hours. I pouted and looked disappointed and he asked me if I would like it if he called in a few friends to help him out. I thought why not, it was only going to be a one-time thing anyway and so he got on the phone and called three of his friends. When he hung up he was hard again and I climbed on top of him and lowered myself onto his pole. He took a long time to cum and I felt so deliciously wicked riding his stiff black cock. Oh, that's right, I forgot to tell you he was black, didn't I."

I lifted my face from her pussy and I looked up at her as her earlier words came back to me, "He asked me if I had protection and I told him no---I wanted him to shoot his seed deep into my belly." I felt my stomach churn, not because I had been sucking a black man's cum out of my wife, but because of the knowledge that she had deliberately taken the chance of getting pregnant by a black man.

"You didn't expect that, did you? That I would chose to fuck a black man never entered your mid, did it? Well, you are really going to love the next part; all of the friends he called were black too. You have been sucking the cum of five black men out of me. Oh, how stupid of me. I told you that he had called three friends, didn't I. Three friends and him, that only makes four doesn't it? Well, I'll get to number five soon enough."

I stood up and stared down at her and I was at a total loss for words. She was smiling up at me and pinching her nipples and she said, "I was an absolute slut last night baby. I didn't know that being a slut could be so enjoyable and to think that I could have been doing this all along and you wouldn't have minded just blows me away." She saw the look on my face and her eyes dropped to my hard cock. "Just a few more minutes baby and you can put that in my well used pussy, but you can't fuck me until I'm done with my story. Come on baby, I did what I said I would do and now you have to do your part. Eat my pussy baby, suck the cum out of me." I went back to my knees.

"After he came in me for the third time I got up and put a fresh tape in the camcorder because I knew you wouldn't want to miss anything. The rest of the night was just repetitive fucking and sucking so I won't describe it all, but each one of his friends fucked me three times and I constantly had a cock in my pussy and I always had one in my mouth that I was trying to get hard again. You will get to see it all baby, and from several different angles, because once his friends got there we didn't need the tripod any more; there was always someone to walk around and film the action. I promised I'd make each one of them a copy of the tape. You won't mind, will you? After all, they did to fulfill your fantasy. I would think that it's the least you could do for them. They finished with me at six-thirty and I called for the limo. When I was getting in the driver commented that it looked I'd had a very enjoyable evening and I had a deliciously wicked thought. I told him that if he could find an appropriate parking place that maybe my night might not be over yet. He fucked me twice baby, and shot one load down my throat, but I'm afraid I don't have the video of that for you. And that's how your brand new slut spent her night. Do you want to watch the video tapes first, or do you want to fuck me?"

I fell on her and there was no tenderness or love making involved when I rammed my cock into her. I came almost immediately and then surprised both of us by not going limp. I stayed hard and I fucked Claire for another twenty minutes and when I'd cum for the second time I fell next to her on the bed. Claire rolled up on an elbow and reached down and began playing with my cock and she smiled at me and said, "You know I love you, don't you?" I

looked at her and said, "I hope to God you do and that you don't ever stop."

She leaned over and kissed me and said, "I lied to you about the protection part. I did have my diaphragm in place, but I wanted to see your expression when you thought I might get to have a black baby."

Thank you God, I thought to myself, as I became aware that her fingers were getting me up again. She swung over me and lowered herself onto my cock and as she began to ride me she said, "Are you ready for another surprise?"

"What?" I wanted to know.

"Well, I know you were disappointed that you couldn't be there to watch last night, but I had so many eyes on me last night while I acted the absolute slut that I now know that letting you watch won't bother me. The boys will be here at six tonight, think you can be here?"