Clarissa Gets Served

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know, but she's still your wife, technically. I mean, I know she's done all sorts of terrible things to you, but arresting her?"

"This isn't payback for all the shit that she, Bud and Marion Lawson did. This is a direct result of her getting pissed off to the point that she lashed out at one of my Deputies to try and get to me. Regardless of how she or I feel about everything, there is no excuse for her to hit one of my Deputies. I also have to let Chris and my Deputies know that I won't tolerate any type of abuse from them or upon them."

"I know, I know," Shannon said, calming somewhat. "The whole thing is just so shocking that I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around everything that is happening."

"I know, babe, I know," I said, squeezing her hand tightly.

"So, how do you think this is going to affect everything?"

"Well," I said, contemplating, "the only thing I can think of is maybe this will make Clarissa more accepting of the divorce. Maybe, with this little turn of events, I can use it to get her to see reason as far as an amicable divorce is concerned."

Again, a look of shock came over Shannon's face. "Oh, my gosh, Patrick - I don't mean to sound like an unsupportive bitch. But is that why you had her arrested? To strong arm her in your divorce?"

"No, no, no," I said, emphatically, shaking my head. "Absolutely not. You can get that thought out of your head right now. I would never do something like that. Doing that would bring me down to her and Bud Roberts' level. Make no mistake about it - Clarissa broke the law when she assaulted one of my Deputies. THAT is the reason that she is spending the weekend in jail. I'll do my very best to help her out of this situation in the best shape possible, legally, but I would be lying if I said that I wasn't going to use it to help you and me get our life started together on the best foot possible.

"And if that can happen by using her arrest to smooth out the path to an amicable divorce, then so be it. I promise you that I'm not going to use it to try and screw over Clarissa in the divorce itself, only to get her to see reason and not fight the inevitable and help make it as easy on the boys as possible."

"You're right, Patrick. I should know better. You're not that kind of person. I'm so sorry I brought it up." Shannon leaned over and kissed me as an apology.

"Don't be," I said. "I'm counting on you to help keep me grounded. This job obviously went to Bud Roberts' head and I'm counting on you to be my anchor, babe."

"Well," Shannon said, sporting a mischievous grin and setting my wine glass on the table, "I don't know much about dropping anchors. But I'd sure appreciate it if you took me to bed and, shall we say, docked your ship in my little port?"

I started chuckling uncontrollably. "What did you just say, love?"

"Dammit, Patrick! I'm trying to talk sexy and drop a little innuendo."

"Hey, I like some dirty talk as much as the next guy. But you're gonna have to do better than that!"

Shannon just stood up and proceeded to seductively strip off her Minnesota State Mankato sweatshirt and the skimpy little t-shirt that she had on underneath. She proceeded to kneel in front of me, spreading my legs. Then she cupped both of her stellar breasts in each hand, caressing the softly and gently tweaking her own nipples.

Shannon proceeded to lean in and rub her spectacular cleavage all the way from my crotch, up my abdomen and chest and then up my neck and face before ending the exotic maneuver with a kiss that could melt titanium.

"So, Sheriff," she cooed to me after another mind blowing kiss, "are you gonna fuck me or what?"

"Oh, you better fucking believe I am," I said as she led me by the hand towards her bedroom. The next two hours were nothing but a blur of AWESOME!

*******

Shannon left for work shortly after 5:15 the next morning but not before we had one more speedy and frantic round of sex. I couldn't help but think incredibly erotic thoughts of her as she didn't even bother to shower before leaving and wore the musk of Sheriff Pat Quinn on her all day as she worked. Of course, to any normal man you couldn't tell the difference. A bit of deodorant and a fresh change of clothes will do the trick for us, most of the time. And Shannon was a natural beauty for whom makeup wasn't a necessity anyway.

I ducked out of the house just after Shannon's mother, Suzanne, arrived to stay with Bridget until she got up out of bed. I returned to the farm to take care of some chores and plan out for what I was going to do the rest of the day.

My attorney in the divorce was a wildcat by the name of Danielle Nichols. She was by far and away the most feared divorce attorney in town and was almost certainly the one that Clarissa would have gone for if I hadn't gotten to Danielle first. I know this because Clarissa actually called Danielle shortly after I had already hired her as Clarissa wanted to have a lawyer ready just in case she couldn't talk me out of a divorce. All of that took place last Fall even before I had Clarissa served with the papers.

Danielle was in her office at Brown, Graham, Norris, Slater and Nichols even though the firm itself was closed for the weekend. I had figured a heads-up call to Danielle was in order, considering the events of the previous afternoon.

Much as you would expect, Danielle was absolutely foaming at the mouth over what she could do to Clarissa in divorce proceedings after she was stupid enough to slap one of my deputies. Looking into the eyes of Danielle Nichols, Esquire was almost like looking into the eyes of Satan himself. I could only be glad that she was on my side. Danielle was beautiful in a sultry and slutty way but also gave off the vibe of a Black Widow spider that would probably kill you and eat you once the copulating was over with.

But, nonetheless, I figured I'd probably have fucked her anyway, if I was still single, just because I'm kind of stupid like that and I tend to think with my dick more than I should.

I was about 15 minutes into our consultation when my cell phone rang. It was a number that I probably shouldn't have had in my phone but one that I had programmed in, nevertheless. The caller ID said, "Caroline Bennett".

"Hello Caroline," I said upon answering.

"Patrick! Thank God I was able to reach you. Can you please tell me what is going on with Clarissa? She called me this morning and told me she was in prison in Cherokee Flats and that you were responsible for putting her there."

"Excuse me," I said to Danielle, covering the phone with both hands. "I need to take this call. I'll be just a few minutes. I'm sorry."

"No. Don't be sorry," Danielle said. "Feel free to stay here. I'm gonna run to the break room and see if we have any coffee in this damned place."

Once Danielle had left the room I continued. "Well, Caroline, the truth is that Clarissa is, indeed, in prison down in Cherokee Flats. There was no room for additional prisoners here in Red River Falls so she was sent to another facility."

"My God, Patrick! What could she have done that justified you putting her in jail?"

"Caroline, at a risk to our very special friendship, let me be perfectly clear. I did NOT have Clarissa incarcerated out of any sort of malice. I followed the procedures of filing divorce papers and utilizing the Sheriff's department to do so. I paid the appropriate fee and everything, just like any normal citizen would. I did so to avoid what I felt would be a certain and ugly confrontation between Clarissa and I. Instead, Clarissa initiated an altercation with one of my Deputies during which she became aggressive, belligerent and slapped my Deputy in the face."

"No, no, no, Patrick. You're wrong. Clarissa can be hotheaded some times. Okay, maybe a lot of times. But my daughter would never willfully strike an officer of the law. I simply can't believe it. Your officer must be mistaken or blowing things way out of proportion."

"I hate to tell you this, Caroline," I said, sighing, "But the entire incident was caught on video."

"Cameras and pictures don't tell the whole story, Patrick."

"True, but in this instance it is pretty cut and dried. All of my Deputies now wear small cameras on their person that record everything in high definition. In this particular case, there might as well have been a TV camera crew there filming it because there isn't much of a difference. You'll understand if and when you see the video, Caroline."

I could hear Caroline sniffing and trying to stifle her own crying. "Please, Patrick. If our special friendship means anything to you, please promise me that you'll do what you can to help her. Please. For her sake and for the sake of my grandsons."

"Caroline," I said, "you have every assurance of mine that I will do what I can to help her. I promise you that. I'll be seeing her here shortly and I assure you that I will have her out on bail no later than the first thing Monday morning. And I also feel confident that this weekend will be the last time she sees the inside of a prison cell."

"Thank you, Patrick. That means so much to me."

"You're quite welcome, Caroline."

"Oh, and Patrick?"

"Yes, Caroline?"

She paused. "Never forget how much you mean to me, Patrick. I know there is a new love in your life. I can only hope and pray that she treats you the way I would treat you if you were mine...the way you deserve to be treated."

Now it was my turn to grope for something to say. "I appreciate that Caroline. And never forget how much you mean to me, either."

"Good bye, Patrick. We'll talk again soon."

"I'll look forward to it." And then she hung up.

It took me a few moments to collect myself after hanging up with Caroline. Even from a distance of several hundred miles away just the sound of her voice could conjure up the thoughts and images of some of the sultriest and most invigorating sexual experiences of my life. Even for a woman in her mid 50's Caroline Bennett was stunningly beautiful and possessed a body and sexuality that women half her age would die for. There was just something about her that would have a hold on me for the rest of my life.

It was a damned good thing I now had Shannon in my life. If I'm being perfectly honest, there aren't many other women in this world who could keep me from straying to spend time with Caroline if she wanted me. There's just something about women who are overtly sexual that appeals to me.

Caroline took advantage of me when I was doing my best not to let a several-hundred-pound metal hay feeder fall on her head when she unzipped my pants and sucked my cock to a mind-blowing orgasm literally within yards of my wife and kids who could have caught us at any moment. And then we had lunch afterwards with Caroline sitting at our kitchen table with a fairly large cum stain on her shirt - right in front of her own daughter!

Shannon, on the other hand, likes to finger her own pussy, coat it with her sweet juices and then stick those fingers in my mouth for me to lick off. What can I say? I'm a sucker for women who know what they want. My job is to protect and serve. And if serving means giving a woman what she wants in bed then I'll do my best to oblige.

I was thinking those thoughts just as Danielle came back into her office carrying two cups of fresh steaming coffee and set one down on her desk in front of me. I could easily see Danielle as having the potential to have her way with me, as well, or any other man for that matter. She was, as she put it, happily divorced. Danielle had previously been married to Carsten Brown who was the "Brown" of Brown, Graham, Norris, Slater and Nichols and who was, himself, previously happily married to another woman right up until Danielle joined the firm. Danielle was an associate attorney for the firm right up until Carsten Brown got divorced. Then she became a partner of the firm shortly after she became Carsten Brown's partner in the bedroom. The whole thing was scandalously delicious from a gossip's point of view, which just reinforces the old saying - "There's not much to see in a small town but what you hear sure makes up for it!"

"Now, then," Danielle said as she made herself comfortable again in her high backed chair. "Let's figure out how we're gonna crucify that bitchy wife of yours."

Danielle thought I was nuts for trying to work out an equitable divorce as she was fairly positive that she could use Clarissa's arrest to get me every last thing I could want by hanging the prospect of additional prison time for her. The truth was, all I wanted from Clarissa was a quick and easy divorce. I simply wanted to split what we had 50/50 and share custody of the boys. I wanted the boys to still have their primary residency with me out at the farm while Clarissa could enjoy liberal visitation with them after school and every other weekend as well as having them with her for a good chunk of the summer months.

Personally, I think Danielle just wanted to see Clarissa squirm like the proverbial worm on a hook. As for me, I was just determined to separate from her while keeping her honor intact, at least in the eyes of our sons. I hoped that would be incentive enough to take the fight out of her.

I left Danielle's office just after 9:00 and needed to pay a little visit to another attorney. I drove to the west side of town to a posh little neighborhood called Elk Run Heights. It was one of the newer housing developments in Red River Falls and was filled with McMansions of the movers and shakers of Red River Falls. Fox Run Golf and Country Club was incorporated within the development and nearly every house had course front property. Most of the residents here could either swim in their pools and then sun bathe in one of the sand traps and completely eliminate the need to ever go to the beach - at least in summer time.

5945 Elk Run Drive was the residence of one Marion Lawson, Esquire - otherwise known as the Mason County Attorney. Needless to say, Marion was not expecting me today. Being the middle of January, it wasn't like I was interrupting his foursome. Marion, it turned out, preferred threesomes - especially with my wife and Bud Roberts. He also had a penchant for underage Asian girls but that was a secret between just me and Marion, although it could easily be revealed to the world if he ever pissed me off.

I walked up to the front of the stately brick home and rang the door bell. Marion himself appeared within a few moments.

"Jesus," he said upon seeing me. "And here my weekend was going so well."

"Nice to see you, too, Marion." Lawson just stood there with the door ajar. "Well? Aren't you going to invite me in?

"Not unless I have a good reason," he grunted.

"Oh, I have business to discuss, I assure you."

"Does this pertain to me in any way, shape or form?"

"Marion," I said, with a bit of an edge in my voice, "everything I do pertains to you in some way."

Marion just rolled his eyes and opened the door to allow me in.

"My study is inside and to the left. And take your damned shoes off so you don't fuck up my hardwood floors. We just had 'em stripped, stained and coated."

"Ooh, it's almost like we're gonna hang out for a while."

"Don't get any ideas. You're not staying long enough to watch the playoffs and every beer in the fridge has the name Marion on it, not Patrick."

"Doesn't matter. The Vikes got eliminated a long time ago."

"Shit, Pat, the Vikes got eliminated after the preseason, for God's sake," he grumbled. "How can you stand to watch those losers?"

"Hey, hey, hey, now. To hate my team is to hate me," I replied.

"Do you really want me to fucking reply to that, Quinn?"

"Probably not," I agreed.

We entered the house and headed for Marion's office when his wife Patti Jean spotted us from the massive open kitchen. Whatever she was cooking smelled fantastic and my grumbling stomach reminded me I hadn't eaten yet.

"Oh, hello Sheriff! What brings you by today?" Patti called from the kitchen.

I couldn't answer before Marion interrupted, "He's not staying long and we'll be in the study. We've got some important business so make sure we're not disturbed." Patti Jean looked absolutely crestfallen at her husband's rebuke.

But she brightened up again when I said, "Lovely to see you again, Patti. Whatever you're cooking smells absolutely delicious, hon!"

"Thanks, Patrick! We'd love to have you join us for dinner some time!"

"And I'd love to join you some time. I promise to bring my fiancé, plenty of bad jokes and a big appetite!"

Patti Jean started laughing and Marion practically yanked me into his office and shut the door behind us and locked it.

"You're not coming over for dinner, by the way," he chided as he directed me to a chair in front of his ostentatiously huge oak desk.

"But Patti Jean just invited me, Marion. It'd be rude to turn her down."

Marion gave me an exasperated look as he sat in an equally gaudy chair. "Did you come over here just to piss me off, Pat? Or did you actually have something you wanted to talk to me about?"

"Tell Patti she doesn't have to go over board. I'm a simple man with simple tastes."

"Dammit, Sheriff!"

"Meat loaf, mashed potatoes and gravy. Comfort food always sits well with me, especially in winter time. I bet Patti could work magic with that! Her cooking definitely seems to help you keep your girlish figure, Marion," I chuckled.

"I'm warning you, Pat!"

"My deputies arrested my wife last evening."

Lawson's jaw damned near dropped to the floor. "WHAT? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"No, I'm not. She was served with divorce papers yesterday and she assaulted one of my Deputies."

Lawson gawked at me wide-eyed. "Ya know? Phil Robertson said it best. You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you, Pat. I mean, my God! Who the fuck did the people of this county elect Sheriff?

"They elected someone who doesn't feel that they or their families are above the law."

"Bullshit. What'd she do? Bump into him as he was walking by?"

"Nope. She got pissed off, took it out on my Deputy and slapped him right across his face. We've got it all on video."

"Who?"

"Who what?" I asked, confused.

"Who was the Deputy that served her?"

"Lieutenant Chris Hayes."

"Oh, Jesus," Lawson said making a sour face, shaking his head. "Figures. If that fucking idiot isn't doing something right this minute that deserves a slap in the face, then the smart money says it's just a matter of time before he does. Probably getting slapped right now by that tatted up druggie whore of a girlfriend of his."

I shifted in my seat as I prepared to defend Chris and Tonya. "I assure you that Lieutenant Hayes is not an idiot and his new WIFE isn't either. In fact, she's probably got the highest IQ in Mason County. And the only thing she has ever had on her record is a simple misdemeanor possession charge from the state of Massachusetts."

"Are you fucking kidding me? You let your goddamned deputy marry that bitch? I happen to know for a fact that she sells a shitload of pot out of that fucking store of hers on the north end. Fixing and selling computers and old records doesn't pay the fucking bills for that place, you know."

"Actually, it does, Marion," I corrected. "It is true that Tonya still fixes, upgrades and sells computers and old records. But she has also taken on several contracts around town, under my recommendation, that has her working as a network administrator and analyst for a number of businesses. Every single client of hers absolutely raves about her work. She pretty much puts every other IT guy in Red River Falls to shame."