Class Project Goes Not as Planned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that she leaned forward. He let her start sucking his dick, but just the tip, keeping her at bay by the chin. This seemed to put her into a frenzy, and she kept trying harder and harder to suck his dick, almost like a dog on a chain trying to get something they can't reach.

"See that white boy," said Jerome, "Melanie here knows her place. You do too, just admit it. We all can tell."

Jerome took his dick away from Melanie, who let out an annoyed harumph being denied her black dick. He waved it in front of my face. I couldn't take it any more.

"I want that big black dick," I proclaimed, reaching forward with my mouth. Jerome moved back a half step and I stayed on my knees.

"I'm on my knees for you, for that," I rambled, "This white boy just wants to please you. I can't dealt with it. Your dick is just too much. Please. Please let me suck that big black cock. I submit. I submit to you. Let me do it, please." I was now pleading.

"Good," he said. "Suck my dick, white boy."

With his command, I went back to sucking his dick. He was rougher now, and made me gag quite a few times as he tried to put his dick deeper than it should go. Eventually, he was fucking my face hard, having me get spit and saliva everywhere. I put one hand on his hips and one hand on his shaft, doing my best to try to please him.

At one point Melanie came down, took his dick away from me and sucked it a few times. Then she took his big black dick by the base and slapped me across the face with it a few times, then sucking it again. She was like a rabid animal for him. She eventually gave me back his dick and got involved, holding my head and guiding me on his dick, yelling encouragement at me the whole time.

After what felt like all afternoon, Jerome couldn't hold back any more. He told Melanie to move, pulled back a step, grunted, and came all over my face. Shot after shot of warm, thick, sticky cum shot from his dick and splashed onto my face, going into my eyes, nose, mouth, hitting me on the chest, I was a mess. After the first waves of his orgasm were over, he pulled my head forward and slipped my dick in his mouth, depositing the last of his load i between my lips. Obviously this was my first time tasting cum. It wasn't bad.

As he started to orgasm, I couldn't help myself, and gave in to stroking my brutally hard erection. It felt so small in my hand after holding his. I didn't have time to ruminate on that though, because one brush against my dick made me start to cum. Hard. As he was cumming on my face, I hit his shins with my load from my little white dick, experiencing a simultaneous orgasm with this black man I just blew. It was mind-blowing. I felt like I saw stars. If I wasn't kneeling I probably would have collapsed.

After he was done, Melanie came up, licked some cum off of my cheek, and gave me a long mouth kiss with tongue. Not exactly what I pictured a kiss with her going like earlier in the morning, that's for sure.

Melanie and I ended up getting a B on the project. Not great but worth it all things considered. The three of us ended up hanging out a lot from there on out. Jerome even introduced me to some of his friends, but that is a story for another time.

12