Class Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Trapped, coeds have to relieve the guys (a Great 48 Story).
7.1k words
4.45
85.3k
85

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/25/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PTWinters
PTWinters
401 Followers

This is the first part of story set in the world of The Great 48. The concept is explained in the story, but basically: it's slightly in the future, when a law requires men to orgasm at least once every 48 hours.

What follows is a university field trip where the students become trapped and the ladies reluctantly fulfill their civic duty and assist the guys.

As always feedback in the comments section or via the feedback tab are always appreciated.

*****

Class Trip

The sexy co-ed Brenda was excited that her university professor Miss Ophelia had managed to arrange a week-long field trip to Clark station on what was nicknamed Asimov's Rock, high above the earth. Her shorts displayed her long, toned legs as the strawberry blonde climbed on board a compartment of Earth's first space elevator, along with Miss Ophelia and 20 fellow students.

Conceived decades before it was even designed, the space elevator took nearly a century before the technology needed to build it caught up to the concept. But technology wasn't the biggest obstacle to building a link from the earth to space. Or more specifically, an asteroid placed in geosynchronous orbit. Even once the technology existed, the political will to do it wasn't there until all of earth had enacted "The Great 48" into law.

"The Great 48" wasn't directly responsible of course, but it was at the root of it. In fact it was what allowed society to advance in most areas. A straightforward law, passed in one city, than another and another until country after country passed it, unable to deny the positive effect it had in virtually every aspect of modern society.

The idea was since men spent so much time and energy trying to get laid, if it was simply required by law, that another person give them an orgasm at least once every 48 hours, most of that energy could be put to better use.

Of course the detractors decried it as the end of monogamy and marriage, that the cost was too much, women would suffer and about a million other negatives. In the end, none of those proved true.

Marriages continued, monogamy persisted, (though the occasional handjob wasn't seen as a reason to end a relationship anymore.) The cost of building and hiring people for relief stations was soon offset by the taxes brought in by all the creative businesses blossoming. It forced no women (or men) into jobs they didn't want.

The result was, across the board, once men didn't have to work so hard to get someone else to provide "relief" for them, everything got better.

Eventually the time and resources required, were allocated and the space elevator got built. Despite the scale of it, it was a fairly simple machine. Thousands of compartments on a vertical conveyor belt called a ribbon, stretching from earth to the edge of space.

The project opened up the stars to the human race.

The ride up the elevator was twenty hours, though another 2 was assumed at either end for loading and unloading. Each compartment held up to 22 people, but also had massive storage compartments, for bringing equipment up and minerals down.

As she found a seat, Brenda looked around at her classmates. She was one of only three female students in her year, they were vastly outnumbered by the men, though she took great comfort knowing that the women were the top students, in a class taught by a brilliant, beautiful woman.

Beside Brenda sat her youngest classmate, an 19-year-old named Dawn, whose ample bust was straining her white dress shirt. They were at one end of the seating area, a cramped series of chairs grouped in pairs or threes. The two compared notes about what they were hoping to accomplish while at Clarke station.

Miss Ophelia, the 35-year-old professor sat with the other female student, Kim. They weren't chatting so much as reading to themselves. The various guys in the class were doing everything from working out the velocity of the compartment relative to the Earth, to watching classic holo-vids.

It was a long trip, in a relatively small space but they were independent enough to keep themselves busy.

At about the halfway mark there was the first hint of trouble. The speed of their compartment dropped suddenly. Enough that it threw Kenneth and Sean, who had stood talking, to the floor.

"Everyone okay?" Miss Ophelia asked, as everyone scrambled to buckle in.

No one was seriously hurt, and Miss Ophelia was able to quickly get a hold of someone for an update.

"Looks like there has been a technical issue with another compartment." Miss Ophelia told her students.

"What does that mean?" Charles asked, the panic in his voice clear.

"You can relax Charles, we are all perfectly safe. It means that the compartment at the top of the elevator ribbon has lost power and they can not unload it. They have to slow all the compartments travelling up until they sort it out." She explained.

"How long will that be?" Sam, a tall athletic student asked.

"They don't know." She admitted, which elicited a series of groans from the group.

"If it is more than a few hours, they may have to stop us altogether." She told them, which caused an even louder series of groaning.

"Come on now. I expect better than this. You are all adults, don't be acting like a group of unruly children." She scolded

"Are we in any danger?" Charles asked.

"Of course not ." Kim responded.

"How do you know?" Charles pressed.

"Because I watched the safety video like we were supposed to, idiot." Kim fired back. "It's impossible for the compartment to go down on this side of the ribbon. The worst that could happen is we stop moving upwards"

"What about food or water?" asked Frank.

"Didn't anybody else watch the safety video?" Kim asked, unimpressed with her classmates.

"I did." Edward announced. "There is over a week's worth of food and two weeks of water in the first part of the storage section." He pointed to a large, sealed sliding door.

"That's right." Miss Ophelia agreed. "None of which we'll even need to worry about for another 20 hours, if we need to worry about it at all."

The discussion continued for a while after that, several students coming up with various plans on how to deal with the situation. They discussed everything from rationing their supplies to calling the authorities. When Larry proposed opening the outer hatch to send out a signal, Miss Ophelia ended all discussion by insisting everyone re-watch the safety video which explained, among other things, how Larry's suggestion was not only stupid but also impossible.

20 hours later however, Sam and Ed we're opening the sealed area holding the food and water.

Ten hours after that, the comments began. It started off innocently enough, Ferris saw Miss Ophelia bending over to unpack a crate, her tight skirt hugging her ass, and leaned over to Sam to say "A couple more hours and I'm gonna ask her to give me a hand."

Brenda asked Ferris what he was talking about, but he refused to explain.

Later Kim caught Larry numbering the girls.

"Third huh?" Kim asked "And what I am third in line for, exactly?"

"Um, nothing." Larry tried to evade answering but it was clearly sexual.

Eventually, it occurred to every guy that they were approaching the tail end of their 48 hour limit, after which they would be required by law to orgasm. The women to men inequity of the room was also abysmally clear.

When the situation could no longer be ignored, Miss Ophelia did her best to subtly get the women away from the men to have a quick chat.

"Miss Ophelia, I heard Larry say I was his second choice again, but he won't explain what that means." Dawn said, naïvely.

"Seriously?" Kim asked her. "Are you really that oblivious?"

Dawn clearly didn't understand.

"Dawn, ladies, let's be frank here." Miss Ophelia began. "We're approaching the tail end of the great 48 for some of the guys, and I don't think we're going to reach Asimov's Rock any time soon."

"What does that mean?" Dawn asked, innocently.

"Are you daft?" Kim asked

"What it means..." Miss Ophelia patiently explained "is that the men are going to start coming due for their orgasms. And since they won't have access to the relief agents on Clarke station, we may need to... do our civic duty, as it were."

"Hell no." Kim objected.

"Civic duty? I'm confused." Dawn asked.

"Dawn, sweetie, we may need to help the guys." Brenda tried to explain, to no avail. "To Orgasm."

Dawn looked at her blankly.

"She wants us to jerk off the guys!" Kim spat out.

There was a murmur among the guys closest to where the girls were chatting. They had clearly just overheard Kim.

"Kim, please keep your voice low, let's try to resolve this between the four of us before we involve the 18 young, sexually frustrated men, shall we?" Miss Ophelia pointed out.

And with that, all four women surveyed the room. It didn't take a mathematics major to work out that there were more than four guys per woman.

"I couldn't. I just couldn't!" Dawn decided.

"Well someone has to." Brenda pointed out.

"You're our professor Miss Ophelia, can't you do it?" Dawn pleased.

"Dawn, are you suggesting I service 18 men myself? Would that really be a fair thing to expect from any woman here?" Miss Ophelia asked her.

"Maybe we get Dawn to whack all 18 off, she's the youngest and has the most energy." Kim suggested, taunting Dawn.

"Do we even need to?" Brenda asked. "I mean, it's not like the authorities aren't aware of the situation. Surely they would grant the guys an exception."

"Possibly. In fact, that might even be likely. But we don't have this law in our society because we need rules to follow. We have a system in place that makes the world a better place. I don't particularly want to do this either, but sometimes you have to consider the greater good. Do you understand?" Miss Ophelia asked.

"Society made it a law because it's important, it's not important because it's a law." Dawn said.

"Yes, exactly." Miss Ophelia nodded.

"But do we need to be the ones stimulating them? I mean, couldn't they just give each other handjobs?" Kim asked, turning to the guys just as Larry was punched by Sam, after taking a swat at Sam's testicles.

"Never mind." Kim withdrew her comments. "That was stupid enough to be one of Larry's suggestions."

The women all chuckled.

"So, how do we do this. There isn't a lot in the way of privacy. So do we take turns in the bathroom? And who helps which guy?" Brenda asked.

"Meh, if we're going to actually do this, I say we just go in order of who is overdue. Their relief journals will be time stamped." Kim suggested, reluctantly.

"I...I've never actually... helped a boy obtain relief before." Dawn admitted.

"Shit. You really are that innocent?" Kim was genuinely surprised.

"Dawn and I will... assist... the first guy, in the bathroom, where I can show her what needs to be done with a little bit of privacy." Miss Ophelia explained. "Kim, Brenda I'm afraid unless you can come up with something, you'll be a little more out in the open."

"I...I don't know if I can do that." Brenda was suddenly panicked. It was one thing to abstractly know what your duty was, it was another to actually stimulate several men's penises in front of other people!

"Relax, we'll figure something out. I'm not remotely interested in putting on a show for this group of losers." Kim assured her. "If I have to do this, it's going to be purely functional. As little jerking till they squirt as possible and then I'm done. "

"Um, speaking of losers, there is at least one guy I'd prefer not to have to... assist, as it were." Brenda admitted.

"Good point." Miss Ophelia noted. "Let me know if there is any guy you really don't want to, Um,assist..."

"Larry." All three students said simultaneously.

Miss Ophelia knew it before they had said his name. Despite being 19, Larry was an immature idiot. He was also a math whiz. "Fine, I'll be the one to help Larry obtain relief. But don't think I won't remember this betrayal at the end of the semester." She joked.

"Um, but there are 18 boys" Dawn pointed out. "...if Miss Ophelia teaches me what to do with the first, um, you know, and then we split the rest of the guys evenly, that leaves one extra, y'know."

"Penis. It leaves one extra penis." Kim said bluntly. "You're about to handle several of them, maybe you should try saying the word."

Dawn looked at Kim, angered by her lack of compassion, but Miss Ophelia cut them off, suggesting;

"Let's deal with that when we need to. Not all the guys are going to need relief immediately, maybe we'll be in Clarke station before the 48 hours is up on all of them."

It was somewhat optimistic to think that, but given it wasn't a pressing issue they all let it drop for the time being.

Miss Ophelia decided to give it another hour before taking any further action. If nothing else, it gave the girls 60 minutes to themselves to prepare. She was under no delusions about how odd a request she was making of her students, but as a professor she believed she was there to teach. Civics was as legitimate a subject as any hard science, and if life was giving her a chance to show that, she wasn't going to avoid a lesson just because it was a bit unpleasant.

An hour later the women gathered in front of the seating area.

"Gentlemen, may I have your attention please." Miss Ophelia announced to the room. "I have an announcement, and I expect you to all to react like the mature, rational adults I know you to be."

A general murmur began, as the guys realized their not so quiet speculation about "The Great 48"situation was about to end.

"Kim will be collecting all of your relief journals, so we can determine when you will be due for, um, a release. Since we're still stuck here, um, the female students have agreed to... That is, the other ladies and I will, uhh, be..." She could feel herself losing her sense of authority so she stopped and took a deep breath.

"The ladies and I will be assisting you to obtain relief before the time limit expires."

There was a stunned silence from the men. Comments and jokes aside, they general expectation had been they'd all take turns masturbating in the single bathroom.

"Please keep in mind that we are voluntarily performing this, um, service and that I expect you to treat the process and the woman you are dealing with the utmost respect. Both during and after your, umm, ejaculation. I will not tolerate any disrespect. If you can not conduct yourself accordingly, you will not obtain relief from any woman, and I will personally report you as being in non compliance with the law when we reach Clarke station."

"But I can't afford that kind of fine!" Larry shouted.

"Well then you had better comply then." Miss Ophelia retorted, causing the room to laugh.

Sam raised his hand and asked "Can I ask how this is going to work, exactly?"

"We're working out a system now, once Kim has collected all the relief journals, we'll decide the order by who is closest to the 48 hr time limit." Miss Ophelia answered. "And before you ask gentlemen, no you may not request who assists you."

Kim took all the journals and Brenda began helping her sort them into order quietly on the floor in front of the seating area, and beside the bathroom.

"It's weird actually reading these, huh?" Brenda said to Kim. "Like knowing Daniel had an orgasm at 4pm on Thursday and another at 2pm on Wednesday?"

"Yeah, I guess." Kim said

"I mean, I know they all get assistance, but seeing it laid out like this...it's odd."

"And I can see why crime dropped after this became normal...never mind the aggression levels dropping, we've got a history of where each guy has been every day or two for the last six months. At least." Kim observed. "Kevin clearly went to Spain last month, for instance."

Dawn approached the pair and nervously asked, "Who, which guy is due first?"

Kim pulled out a journal and held it up for Dawn to read the cover. It was Sean's. A nice, polite guy. Exactly the kind of nice guy that Dawn was hoping to start with, if she had to go through with this. She walked away feeling better.

"Wow, that couldn't have worked out better. He'll be a good one for her to start with." Brenda commented.

"I know." Kim agreed, flipping open the journal to show Brenda Sean was nowhere near the first guy in line.

"You big ole softie." Brenda said.

"Ahh, she's so naïve, I feel bad for her. Sean's a good guy. I...I blew him at a party in first year and he still treats me like an equal. Unlike a couple of guys I've gone down on." Kim admitted.

"You blew Sean?!" Brenda repeated.

"Shhh, let's not announce this to the entire room, okay?" Kim shushed her.

Miss Ophelia and Dawn wandered back over to Brenda and Kim.

"The guys have made a stall out of blankets and crates from the storage area, its not much but it's something. Between the bathroom and the storage area there are a couple of places that, well won't exactly be private, but are better than nothing." Miss Ophelia told them.

"Oh my god, is this really happening?" Dawn asked, the fear in her voice clear.

"It is, but it's going to be okay." Miss Ophelia said, though she was feeling the nervous energy coming off her students.

"Ladies, I know none of us wants to do this, but this is our duty and I'm very proud that you are all willing to fulfill that obligation." She said, as much to herself as to the others. "Remember, you are in charge, don't let the guys forget that, and most of all, respect yourselves."

They all nodded, silently.

"Okay, who is up first?" Miss Ophelia asked.

"Sean is with you and Dawn. Kenneth is due in 30 minutes and Eugene about the same." Kim informed them. "Richard, Ferris, Kevin and Rob are all due in about an hour or so, so grab one of them when you finish with your first guy, then the next ones aren't for another hour, so we won't need to rush through them all"

"I guess I'll take Kenneth then?" Brenda asked.

Kim nodded in agreement "Yeah, okay, Eugene isn't so bad to start with."

"Okay ladies, this is it." Miss Ophelia told them, as she lead them to the small opening in front of the seating area, between the bathroom and the guy's makeshift stall. "Gentlemen, I just want to thank you for your continued maturity. This is a bit awkward for all of us."

"Some more than others." Kim half whispered.

"Be that as it may, we will now begin assisting you obtain your, um, relief" It was about then that Miss Ophelia was starting to realize what she was doing. She had been, up till that point, focused on keeping the students calm or the girls motivated to do what needed to be done, but now, in a front of a room full of young men, she was grasping the reality of what was happening. She was about to masturbate several of her students to orgasm and everyone was going to know it.

This wasn't the assumed relations that went on between her and a boyfriend (when she had one). This wasn't even the passionate release of sexual tension (like the time she fucked a former student 30 minutes after his graduation)

This was just functional masturbation, to the point that it was almost clinical. And everyone, all 21 other people, would be very aware exactly who she had masturbated. And not just afterwards, but while she was doing it. Given the cramped quarters, they would probably even hear her doing it. It was, in a word, surreal.

She tried to shake away the feelings suddenly overwhelming her and managed to say, "Sean, if you would be so kind as to join me in the bathroom."

The room was silent as Sean stood up, walked to the bathroom and entered without looking back or saying a word. Miss Ophelia took Dawn by the hand, and followed him inside, shutting the door behind them.

PTWinters
PTWinters
401 Followers