Cleo's Fall Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh no. Please don't let this be happening to me, she thought. The ropes were loosened and she thought they were letting her go, but then she was pushed facedown over the barrel.

"Stand back, boys and I'll show you how a real man does it," she heard the older man, Gomez say.

Her ass cheeks were forced apart, and then the big dirty man's breath, beat against her pussy-lips. Despite herself, she shivered in anticipation, hearing Gomez chuckle lewdly. "She's already wet, boys," he said, suddenly licking her from clit to asshole.

Blind-folded, she was unprepared for his invasion, nearly screaming with the shock of his wet tongue. He just kept licking her like that until she finally relaxed, her legs involuntarily falling apart, letting him reach the places he wanted. A soft groan eventually escaped her mouth as she felt the spongy tip of one of the other men's meaty cock brush against her lips, his pre-cum making them wet.

Gomez buried his thick tongue deep inside her wet pussy and she groaned aloud, opening her mouth to willingly take the waiting cock. She felt like a whore, but just couldn't help herself.

Gomez pulled away and she pushed her ass backward, trying to recapture the hot tongue invading her nether hole again. In about a second, he was back, slamming his thick cock into her cunt all the way to its base. She gasped, allowing the other invading cock to slide easily down her milking throat. From far away she heard Tom laughing, and something else. The clicking of his camera as he snapped pictures.

Gomez was fucking her ruthlessly now, hard deep strokes that were driving her wild. The cock in her mouth was leaking pre-cum as she hungrily sucked it deeper down her throat. The guy in her mouth suddenly stiffened and thick gobs coated her mouth, sliding down her throat to pool inside her soft belly. She swooned and had it not been for the barrel she was leaning over, she would've collapsed. Swirling around her tongue, tasting like ambrosia, she savored it - the nastiness of it - the feeling of being used.

Swallowing the thick substance, and without any warning she also climaxed hard and continuously, feeling Gomez's cock tremble and erupt inside her as she bucked and moaned, pushing backwards to meet his hard thrusts. She felt so dirty. So Nasty. All the while, Tom's camera never ceased clicking.

Finally, Gomez eased himself from her clasping pussy, as did the guy in her hungry mouth. Cuffed as she was, she couldn't stop them, though she wanted to.

"Man, she sure is a beauty," she heard Gomez gasp. "Gotta have more of that after I rest a bit."

"Move, Gomez," she heard the tall black youth say as he ripped the blind-fold from her eyes. "You've got her pussy all sloppy. I wantta try some of her tight little ass hole."

Cleo could now see the youth's stiff cock, straining to burst out of its tight skin. It looked like a giant black sausage. Trembling with fear, she shook her head from side to side, moaning. "No, please don't. Do my pussy, please. It'll be good, I promise it will. Not my ass. You're too big. It'll hurt. Please."

The black youth paid her no mind as he positioned himself behind her and eased forward until the tip of his monster cock was touching her tender pink ring. "Oh baby," he said softly. "You gonna get this black meat up the old shit-chute and I'm betting you'll love it, too."

"Please . . ." Cleo started to say, just as he shoved it inside her, not pausing until his curly black pubic hairs brushed the cheeks of her white ass. "Yeoool, oh god, . .no . . .nooooo! Aghhhh!" she screamed, tossing her blond hair from side to side.

Her stretched asshole was on fire, the pain nearly causing her to pass out, but fate would not be so kind to her at this moment. The large cock slowly withdrew and she could feel each ridgeline as it slid out of her clinging asshole. Then, it slammed back inside her, until she could feel the curly pubic hairs against her tender ass cheeks once more. She whimpered like a hurt puppy and he hesitated. She thought at last he might take pity on her, but the hard cock didn't let up, hammering into her again like a jackhammer, and then like rapid-fire.

"Oh god, it feels like a fencepost inside me! Aggggggh! Please. . ."

"Once you get used to this Nigger cock, baby, you gonna love it."

She was getting looser back there and the pain had somewhat subsided. She sighed deeply and relaxed a bit as the long black cock began to slide easily in and out. Cleo felt her clit being pushed against the rough barrel top, felt it throbbing. The others heard her grunt again but this time it didn't sound as if she was in pain. They also noticed she was pushing backward slightly against the back youth's thrusts, rotating her ass cheeks as his balls hit her clit with each thrust. Tom laughed, but the clicking of his camera had been replaced by a whirling sound now - a video camera.

Cleo was suddenly aware she was pushing backward eagerly now, trying to capture all of the big black cock pounding away inside her hot hole. "Yes," she heard herself moaning deliriously. "Yes, yes, yes . . ."

Something brushed against her lips as Gomez shoved his hard cock into her mouth. It was different than the one she'd just sucked. She almost smiled at the revelation. Just a few short weeks and she was already a connoisseur of hard cocks, able to identify them by only their feel and taste. Then she was coming like a runaway train, hard and continuously, going completely wild, delirious with pleasure.

If she hadn't been tied over the wooden barrel she'd have been all over the floor. Another wave of pain and pleasure rolled over her as she felt the huge black cock throbbing inside her bowels. Then they both were coming together, groaning and twisting, sweat and cum mingling - and the guy in her mouth coated her pallet with his own load of bitter-sweet cum. It seemed to go on forever.

The hammering of her asshole and pussy continued for another two hours and when they finally left Tom took his turn at her as she lay limp, not responding to his grunts and groans. Somehow, she even managed to cum again.

She had awakened the following morning feeling like she'd been dragged through a sewer, smelling like it, too. Despondent to the point of self-injury she'd decided to call in sick, determining she couldn't do this anymore. Ralph could go fuck himself! Then he'd called and she'd practically run for the shower.

Ralph had phoned Cleo an hour before she was to report to her job, telling her to pack an overnight bag. He didn't tell her why and she was too exhausted from Tom's constant pounding over the weekend, to ask. He hardly spoke to her as he drove north into the rural countryside. They passed through three small towns, coming to a community with large estates with nice lawns. He passed them all, finally pulling into the parking lot of a nice motel. Several pretty girls were squealing and laughing with a couple of young men as they played in the large swimming pool.

Ralph told her to leave the overnight bag in the car, and they walked up a flight of stairs to a room. He went inside without knocking, and she followed. It turned out to be a large suite. Sitting on the king-size bed was the same overweight black man she'd given a blowjob on the flight back from their convention. A tall, beautiful black woman walked in from the bathroom, smiling brightly as she entered. Cleo was struck by her beauty.

"Hi baby," the black man said. "This is Polly, my wife."

Cleo nodded silently, uncomfortable with being in the same room with the wife of a man she'd had sex with earlier.

"I'll be back in a couple hours," Ralph said, walking out and closing the door behind him. When Cleo looked back at the black man, his pants were around his ankles, his flaccid penis lying against his thigh like a giant sausage. Cleo gulped, staring. She felt the woman moving, and saw she'd also removed her clothing.

"Don't be a prude, Cleo," she said smiling kindly. "You're the only one still dressed."

Staring at the floor, feeling trapped, Cleo did what was expected of her, slowly removing her dress and then her underwear. Her memory kicked in as she saw the thick black cock lying against his thigh, and her tongue darted out as she unconsciously licked her lips to wet them.

"My god, Jeffery" gasped the woman. "She's even more beautiful than you said she was."

"Come here, baby girl," Jeffery said softly. Obediently, she moved closer, stopping between his sprawled legs, intently staring down at his endowment, now growing larger against his thigh. "Make it hard, baby - like you did on the plane." He lay back, waiting. There was loud roaring in her ears, pounding in her chest as, like a robot, Cleo sank to her knees and started licking his limp penis.

Fascinated, she watched it slowly stiffening, growing into the formidable monster she'd known on the night-flight back home. Somewhere in that short process, her heart began to pound even harder, she had that tell-tell shortness of breath again and she felt her pussy gushing copious amounts; all signs that signaled she was hooked once more.

When his cock was completely hard, she took most of it into her mouth, working the huge head into the tightness of her throat. She heard him gasp above her as he wrapped his fingers in her hair, humping against her face. He slid farther onto the bed, dragging her up and forward with him. She never once lost contact with his delicious cock. After a moment, he groaned and pushed her away, watching as she strained to recapture his raging cock inside her hungry mouth.

"One moment, baby. I want this to last," he gasped. After a moment, he released his grip, hearing her sigh as she slid his cock between her lips again. She felt weight on the bed beside her, and then the black woman's head sliding under her where she began to suck Cleo's right tit. Cleo groaned loudly, rubbing her tights together, enjoying the friction.

"I think she likes that," the woman said, her words muffled around the full breast. "Ralph said she was a total slut. I can see that she is."

After another few minutes, she heard the woman say, "Get the fuck out of the way, Jeffery. I gotta get on this white bitch, or I'm gonna die."

The man moved over and his wife flipped Cleo onto her back, with ease. Cleo gasped at how strong she was, but suddenly she was staring up into a bushy crotch. The pussy was a bright pink on the inside, its curly cunt hairs, dripping wet. Cleo had never seen one this close before. She felt the woman's tongue lap her pussy from end-to-end, and then again - and Cleo screamed. The man moved up near her head. He stroked her face with his fingers. "Sheeesh," he said. "Be quiet, baby. We don't want the cops in here."

The woman licked her pussy again, lowering her own bush until Cleo was engulfed in her aroma, its wetness rubbing against the sides of her face. It was plain what she wanted so Cleo, who'd been programmed lately to do whatever was expected of her, stuck out her tongue. After a moment, she could feel an intense orgasm forming somewhere deep within her belly.

She wrapped her arms around the woman's large ass, pulling her even closer, struggling to bury her face deeper inside the woman's sloppy opening. When she came, she screamed hysterically into the dark wet cunt where she feasted, blubbering against its wetness. Quake after violent quake shook her body, and by the gyrations of the black ass she held onto so tightly, she could tell the woman was sharing one of her own.

It seemed to last forever and when it was finally over, they didn't move for a long time, just continued lapping at each other's core, sucking up the sweetness until they were soon moaning and crying inside each other's vagina again. It was a first for Cleo, and one of the nastiest things she'd ever done! That thrilled her! The man just watched quietly, and when his exhausted wife finally rolled off Cleo, he replaced her pussy with his cock, shoving it down Cleo's throat with one strong thrust. He came almost at once, flooding her gut with the warm, thick cream she remembered from before.

He recovered quickly, and after catching his breath, Jeffery roughly flipped her over on her stomach, lifted her into a doggy position and rammed it in her up to its base. Cleo moaned in soft protest, but was soon pushing back to meet his hard thrusts. The woman assumed the same position as Cleo, directly in front of her, lifting her ass so Cleo was staring right into her used, puffy snatch.

She knew now what was required, so she inched forward and licked the juice from the wet cunt, listening to her gasp loudly. Her face buried inside the black woman's crotch, hammered from the rear, she couldn't last. Soon she was screaming into the woman's dark "V" again, sobbing and blubbering in her juices. Then they all went over the edge together.

They didn't stop at that. Cleo climaxed several more times as the man fucked her in the ass and the woman sat on her face. Ralph returned two hours later to find her mouth red and raw-looking, body fluid matting her long hair. She looked as if she'd been completely and thoroughly used by both parties. Ralph smiled at the black couple as if to say, See? I told you so!

Sore and exhausted, smelling like dried cum and pussy juice, she watched as the man handed over a large roll of bills, which Ralph shoved into his pocket. Weak and wobbly, she silently climbed back into Ralph's car and slept as he drove them back toward the city. As she drifted off, she heard him say, "So, how did my little ass-slut like that?"

Mike retuned the following day and for about a week and things went back to something like normal. Cleo and Mike had sex of course, but it always left her achingly unsatisfied - and eaten up with guilt. On her way out of the office one evening, Ralph stopped her at the door.

"You know that pavilion you have in your back yard?

"Yes . . . why?"

"I'll be there around 11:30 PM. Sneak out. I've got a boner that needs servicing."

"Ralph, ah . . . Master, I can't do that," she whispered urgently. "What if Mike wakes up, or someone sees us?"

"I'll be there. You better be there too," he said, walking away.

That night, Mike was in bed at his usual time, 10:00 PM like clockwork. He was snoring ten minutes later. Cleo was wearing her blue night gown, nothing under it, the way she liked to sleep. She wouldn't go! She couldn't go. What if Mike were to wake up? No. Definitely not! At 11:30 she got up as though sleepwalking and went outside to the patio.

Walking across the damp grass felt good against her bare feet, a cool breeze tickling the hairs on her bare pubic mound under the silk nightie. Ralph sat in the swing, the moon reflecting off his cock as it stuck straight up. She didn't say anything. There was nothing to say. She just knelt in front of him, licked the spongy head once and then took it all in. Ralph groaned softly.

In seconds, she was lost in the act. The smell, the taste, the total nastiness of it was wonderful - something she couldn't live without now that she'd found it. It disgusted her, but still, it excited her and somehow made her feel alive. Ralph moaned again, grasped her head, ramming his thick cock down her convulsing throat, already beginning to cum. Long, heavy gobs coated her mouth and tongue, sliding down the long passage of her gullet to pool in her soft stomach. For a long time, she continued nibbling and licking the head of his throbbing cock, waiting because she knew he wasn't finished with her yet. She didn't want him to be either. She needed it. She had to have him finish her off too.

After a few minutes Ralph stood, pulling her arm. She arose and he led her to the railing, turned her around, bending her over it. In seconds he had his cock buried to the base inside her wet pussy, ravaging her like a bull in some farmer's pasture. She came instantly. She slowly climbed the mountain and came again - this one much more intense, shaking her entire body, leaving her legs wobbly and weak.

Still, he didn't seem ready to stop, so she arched her back to capture more of his exquisite pleasure-giving cock inside her slick core. She was having trouble keeping quiet now, with Ralph hammering into her so violently. The third time she came, it was so intense she had to bite her arm in order to keep from screaming. She finally felt Ralph ejaculate against the walls of her pussy, and when he slipped out, slowly slid to a sitting position, gasping for breath. She looked up to see his shadow standing a few inches before her.

"So? Clean my cock so I can get dressed. I gotta get home."

She sucked and licked him clean, watching as he faded into the darkness, and then stood and walked back to the bed she shared with her husband, a strange man's cum running down the insides of her legs.

When she returned home from work on Monday, she noticed Mike's car in the driveway and realized he must have returned from work early. He had. Sitting at their kitchen table smoking, he was shifting through some documents in front of him. She came up behind him, slipped her arms around his neck and kissed the back of his neck. Straightening up, her eyes fell on one of the documents he was staring at. It was a large photo of her fucking the black yard maintenance youth as she sucked Gomez's large cock. It was plain by the look on her face, she was deeply enjoying it.

"Oh God," was all she could think of to say.

Mike stood, stared at her for a moment, then turned and walked out. In a minute, she heard his car drive away and collapsed on the kitchen floor, unable to even cry.

She considered calling in sick the following day but couldn't stand the silent house any longer, so she went to the office anyway. Depressed beyond caring what happened, she didn't get much work done. Mike hadn't called and she didn't know where he was. Around three in the afternoon Ralph called her into his office where she saw another man, a large black man with a paunch and thick lips. His thick arms and much of his neck was covered with thick, black hair. She shuddered with revulsion. Her first thought was he looked like an ape.

"This is Mr. Chapman," Ralph said. "I heard your husband has moved out so I sold you to him yesterday."

At first, she thought she'd misunderstood him. "S . . . sold me . . .?"

"Yeah. Got a nifty price too. Mr. Chapman is also a Master. By that, I mean he trains sub-missives. Like you darling."

"But I'm not . . . "

"Oh yes you are. You may not even be aware of it but take it from me, you are. He will own and train you for six months. I may take you back then . . . or, I may sell you to someone else."

"No. No . . .!" She wanted to run out the door, but she realized she had nowhere to go. Mike had left her. She was on her own.

"Shut up! Go over and introduce yourself to your new owner, Cleo. Don't make this harder on yourself."

Ralph started toward her and she retreated across the room to stand in front of the mountainous black man. Chapman's voice was rich and deep, his accent, African. "Kneel, slut."

Cleo hesitated, looking back at Ralph with pleading eyes. "Kneel!" Chapman's deep voice bellowed again.

Depleted of hope, Cleo obediently sank to her knees. She knew what he wanted, so without being told she unzipped his pants and reached inside. She knew instantly that his cock was the longest and thickest she'd ever seen, even Ralph couldn't compete. Much thicker than Ralph's cock, it was also longer than the big giant at the convention had been. A shiver of dread shot up her spine, followed by another - much like anticipation. No woman alive could take something like that and live.

So nasty. So fucking nasty, she thought as she slid her mouth around on it.

The giant black snake instantly stiffened in her hand and unprompted, she took his head into her mouth, then stuffed some down throat, working it down until she'd almost captured a third of it. She gagged constantly now, choking, saliva running in gobs down her chin. If she kept this up, she would suffocate on the huge cock. Sold, her mind screamed. Like an animal. She really was a slave now - someone else's property. Then she thought of Mike and realized she was completely alone.