Click the Link

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I’ll say,” the intern said just loud enough to be heard by all.

“Ted!” The creator shot a glance towards the intern and then turned back to Mrs. Kruger. “I’m sorry for Ted’s bluntness, but well…er…how can I tell you this?”

“Tell me what,” Mrs. Kruger asked with the beginning of a tremor on her lip. The false reluctance to tell was having the effect the creator knew it would. Humans may hide behind all sorts of personalities, but some reactions were universal and could be played like a fiddle.

“Well, Tom’s been…with the new intern Clara…and,” the creator began taking care to look directly at the floor and cringe as if expecting to be personally hit for sharing the information.

“What Fred’s trying to say is that your husband has been having a sexual relationship with the new intern.”

“Ted!”

“Well, it’s the truth.”

“I know, but we need to be delicate about this. I’m sorry, miss, but it’s true. And…well…that’s not the worst of it,” the creator said gently holding Mrs. Kruger’s hand while tears welled up in her eyes.

“What’s the…the worst,” she asked in the soft voice of someone who has just been betrayed by someone they trusted.

“Ted,” the creator said as if even muttering that word was an offense.

The intern reached into his bag and pulled out a video camera with a tape in it and hooked it to the VCR. He pressed the play button.

Thomas filled the screen ordering Clara to take it in the ass and love it. The creator stifled the urge to crack a smile or laugh at the absurdity of the situation and maintained a grim stony façade.

After about thirty seconds, he said solemnly, “I think that’s enough Ted.” He turned to Mrs. Kruger whose face was a mess of tears. “I…I’m…I’m sorry. I didn’t know if I should have told you, but…well, I had to and-“

“No,” Mrs. Kruger stated saving him from babbling on to long with meaningless sympathies. “I’m glad you told me. I need to know what my husband is doing. Thank you.”

The creator judged the reaction and measured it and picked his lead-in with care. “I must say you are showing remarkable strength Mrs. Kruger.” He noticed the painful flinch cross her face. Ah, here comes the familiarity barrier.

“Please call me Elizabeth. Elizabeth Thompson.”

“Okay Ms. Thompson,” he said with care.

She laughed. “No, that’s not right. You’ll have to call me Elizabeth for now.”

“I must say I’m impressed Elizabeth,” the intern interjected. “Most people at a time like this would get drunk, or mad, or plot ways to get even.”

Both men noticed Elizabeth’s eyes widen at the mention of revenge and they could almost see the pathway of the neurons as she mulled over the idea. “Even?” The question was soft and almost completely buried but it hung in the air like a balloon.

“Yeah,” the intern continued apparently oblivious to her thought processes, “Like smashing his bowling trophies or I don’t know screwing his best friend in front of him or something.”

“Ted. That’s no way to talk in front of Elizabeth,” he scolded before dropping into a more friendly voice. “I’m sorry for Ted. He has a tendency to spout off without thinking about other’s feelings.” He could see the idea fermenting in her eyes and now it was time to cultivate it, bring it out in full strength while the grief was fresh. He paused dramatically.

“I…I can’t understand why he did it,” he mumbled to himself. He mumbled out of vocal range and then rose just high enough for “woman as beautiful as you at home. Makes no sense.”

“What did you say, Fred,” she asked earnestly, her tears stopping for a moment.

“Oh, I’m sorry. I was just wondering why he would throw away a beautiful marriage with someone like you to chase after some young tart.”

“It’s because he’s an asshole,” she spat out. Both men held their breath. This was the breaking point. “All those years, I was treated like a fucking toy, to be turned on when he wanted me and off when he didn’t. All those years trying to ‘put the spice back in the marriage;’ what for? He didn’t deserve me.”

The two men waited silently. The questions were about to begin.

“I mean I still have it, don’t I? I’m still pretty? My boobs are still sexy and firm?” With this, she undid the top buttons of her blouse and undid her bra letting the firm breasts free and began pointing them at the creator.

The creator stuttered in mock surprise. “I-I-I…You are a very beautiful woman. I can only wish I someday meet a woman of half your beauty. And your boobs are very sexy looking.” He let his rhetoric slip into the sexual. She would hardly notice at this point.

“Damn straight,” she cried. “Listen how about I give that…that small-pricked thing known as my husband a tape he can choke on.” Her words came out as if she had become drunk on grief. Her inhibitions fell cracked with the anger of betrayal. “Fred, why don’t you fast forward to the empty tape and we’ll make a real video?”

Fred grabbed the camera and did as she ordered all while secretly smiling. The plan was a success once more. With an expert’s eyes he zoomed in on Elizabeth undoing the creator’s fly and giving him an expert boobjob.

Releasing the stored energy of the frustration of a bad relationship with a misogynist, the heartbreak of betrayal, and a desire to forget everything in the throes of pleasure, Elizabeth pumped the creator’s thick cock between her breasts, licking and sucking the head as it popped up.

The intern felt his cock stiffen as he watched his boss receive the ministrations. He knew that there was nothing like the sex with a woman of both mature skill and the full passion of those willing to lose themselves in the moment. The combination that they were able to evoke with their site was hard to describe. It was sex on another level, like receiving the full attention of Aphrodite or Ishtar. The experience and passion layered on each other and was coated with the mad inexhaustible energy of grief. This was the treasure that they sought and it was far greater than any mere amount of money or power.

The creator stopped the tit job and turned her around. He didn’t need to engage in foreplay. She was beyond foreplay into the lands where penetration was not just expected but needed immediately. He thrust into her pussy hard burying himself completely. Then before he could begin pumping forward, she began to pump herself rocking her hips onto his with mad intensity and desire. A small growl escaped her lips as she began to maul her breasts in her hands.

“I don’t think I’m going to be enough, babe,” the creator said stopping her thrusts and pulling out. “So let me get you ready.”

He plunged his hand into her pussy, fucking her with four fingers until his hand was sticky with cum. He then inserted his pointer finger into her ass, twisting it around and watching her squirm. “Relax,” he said softly. She stopped squirming as much as he inserted a second and then third finger into her anus getting it nice and lubed. The intern noticing his time coming up soon, set up the camera on the television so it had a good wide shot of the sexual romp.

The creator removed his fingers from her ass and moved so he was below her and spread her ass cheeks as wide as he could. “All yours, buddy,” he said cheerfully. Without a word, the intern pushed his cock in slowly until it was all the way inside. Elizabeth gasped at the intrusion, but the mad drive for pleasure was turning it quickly to a glorious feeling. The intern began to slowly thrust in and out as Elizabeth cooed along.

Feeling she was ready, the creator thrust all the way into her pussy and began to pound into her harshly and rapidly. The twin intrusions were working away on Elizabeth’s mind and she was becoming delirious with the feeling. Finally the sight of that young slut bouncing on her husband’s cock disappeared from her eyes and she felt a growing feeling of peace, which quickly rolled into a massive orgasm.

This orgasm was special. It did not just arrive with all the frantic bucking of a thousand tensions being unknotted at once. It came with the spasms of the demon-possessed. The two men did not just cum along with her; they were swept into her orgasm, milked by the power and passion of it until they felt they were dry of cum.

They collapsed into a sweaty heap and did not stir for the better part of an hour.

“Thank you,” Elizabeth murmured. “I needed that.”

“No problem,” the creator said smirking with self-satisfaction. “If you’re up to it, we can do a quick program to really tick your husband off.”

“And then afterwards you can calm me down again,” Elizabeth said with a smirk of her own.

The creator grinned. He loved this link.

#

Later, in Southern California, the creator dropped a parcel into the mailbox. It contained one VCR tape. Elizabeth, the intern, and him had made it late that memorable day. It was labeled as a video lesson on the further application of the technique to make his wife obey his orders. And she really did obey them quite well, he thought.

And tucked under the tape was a small note from The Distressed Hubby Corporation warning Thomas Kruger to think before clicking the damn link next time.

12