Climb on Klymonn

Story Info
The Klymonns move back in across from Harvey's family.
5.4k words
4.52
73.8k
9
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/23/2022
Created 12/10/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a surprise when the house across the street posted a FOR SALE sign. I was shocked when a SOLD tag was added the next day. I knew the real estate market was hot, but this was ridiculous.

In the middle of consuming left-over meatloaf, my wife interrupted. "Harvey, did you see the house across the street sold?"

"Un-uh." A lesson learned from years of marriage - acknowledge nothing in the affirmative.

"Don't you notice anything? You never said a word when I got my hair tinted."

"I thought that was the whole point. Supposed to look natural, right? Besides, it's dark by the time I get home."

She shook her head. "The Klymonns are moving back."

This was a real surprise. Bert and Maddie Klymonn and their two kids had moved out about a decade ago. Bert had a big promotion party to celebrate the occasion. Invited the whole block to his backyard, and not just for hot dogs and burgers. Shrimp, steaks, the works. I got sloshed on imported beer that night.

"Oh yeah?" This revelation deserved a more substantial reply.

"By the way, have you sent back the form for High Holy Day tickets?"

Oh yeah, I'd forgotten. Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kipper were coming up in a couple of weeks. I should have known - it was almost time to replace the screens with glass on the front and back doors. I hope that by now, through my vocabulary and references, you knew I am. Jewish, that is.

"I thought you took care of that." Harriett scowled and dug deep into her dry slice of baked meat.

# # #

About a week passed before the moving truck arrived, followed closely by a station wagon. No, not a minivan. And not a late model either. Grey smoke that matched the numerous rust spots on the body streamed from the tailpipe.

Bert and Maddie got out first. They looked the same, standing in the front yard of their old house. Maybe you can go home again. Jake and Janie came out the same door, in the middle of a wresting match. They'd grown up, both of them. Jake was tall, maybe a couple of inches taller than my six feet. His shoulders looked broad, like he'd been working out. Janie's growing up was as significant and completely feminine. Instead of the scrawny little girl, she was a nicely rounded young lady with curvy hips and a chest. She wore a sweatshirt, red and blue plaid skirt and blue knee socks. A very provocative combination, if I do say so myself. Let's see. If my math is right, she'd be just about . . . oh shit! Eighteen. I decided then and there I'd keep my distance. Bert was a good friend. At least, used to be. I wanted to resume that friendship. No sexy daughter approaching the age of consent was going to screw that up, I mean, mess that up.

Harriett entered the living room, catching me peeking through the drapes. "I made a casserole and a bundt," she said.

"And I thought you liked them."

Harriet put her hands on her hips. "You take the cake."

"I do, don't I?" I tossed back a smile and a raised eyebrow.

"I mean, you, take the cake. It's in the dining room. I'll get the casserole from the fridge."

The cake had an excess of white sugar frosting, perhaps to drown out the taste.

"Janie's back!" Anna flew down the stairs blind, pulling a sweater over her head. It hung up on her chest momentarily, then completed its trip down past her waist.

"Hey, isn't that mine?" One of my favorites, too.

"I'm only borrowing it. Besides, it smells like you." She raised an arm and sniffed the wool, winked, then bolted through the front door.

I threw on an old jacket and went across the street. Maddie stopped giving the movers directions, came over and gave me a big hug. That was expected. Maddie was always openly demonstrative. Bert crashed through the front screen door, leaped down the four concrete steps and gave me a bearhug.

"It's good to see you, Harv."

I stood there, arms pinned to my sides. When he stopped wiggling me back and forth, I got my first good look at his face. Were those tears in his eyes?

"Good to have you back in the neighborhood." I stifled the 'how come' question until later.

"Right." He wiped his face off on a corduroy sleeve. "How's Anna?"

Tight as ever. No, no, banish those thoughts. "Fine. I've only got one."

Bert continued. "You've got to see the kids. They've really grown. Jake! Janie! Get out here!"

Jake came around from the back, hands stuffed deep into the back pockets of his jeans.

"Hey, Mr. M."

"Welcome back, Jake. You playing ball?"

Bert scowled. "Not like it hasn't come up. He's built for it."

"Nah. Sports suck." He scratched his head, mussing an already unkempt mop. "You got time later to talk tech?" Jake had been a typical nerd when he was younger. At least that hadn't changed.

"Sure, any time."

He backed and sided away, up the stairs into his new but old house.

"Great kid. I just wish he'd be a bit more physical." Bert swiveled his head. "Janie! Where is that girl?"

"Coming Dad." The voice came from an open second floor window. Moments later, Janie and Anna skipped out the front door.

Bert's eyes scanned Anna up and down. "Well, you've become quite a young lady."

Anna smiled and pivoted on one foot, hands behind her back.

Maddie came back out. "Where have you been? You know we need your help getting organized."

"Sorry. Just that we've got a lot of catching up to do." Anna's eyes twinkled and she smiled in my direction.

"Hi, Mr. M." Janie stood erect, chest thrust forward. I wasn't doing a bad job of getting erect myself. She lurched forward, her arms encircling my neck. The cake almost did a header onto the cement. "Nice to see you. It's been too long." She pressed her body against mine. There was no way to lean back and prevent her from detecting my hard-on, else we both fall down. The thought of her landing on top of me made me even firmer.

"Nice to, uh, see you too."

"I'll take that, Harvey." Maddie rescued the cake from my unsteady grasp. "And let go of him, Jane. He's not a piece of gymnastic equipment. You've got work to do, young lady."

"I'll help." Anna yanked Janie up the stairs and through the front door.

All the while, Janie was looking back at me. I offered to help Bert and Maddie with unpacking. They refused our help as well as Harriet's offer of a home cooked meal, so we left them to their chores.

# # #

Anna called from across the street, asking if Janie could sleep over.

Before I could offer my opinion, Harriett answered the question. "Jane just got back. There'll be plenty of time for sleepovers. It doesn't have to happen on her first night back."

I breathed a huge sigh of relief.

"Come home now and give the Klymonn's some privacy."

# # #

I crept past Anna's bedroom in a t-shirt and plaid flannel sleeping pants. Harriett keeps the thermostat and the refrigerator at the same settings.

The plaintive voice called out, "Daddy?"

I clutched the frame and stuck my head into her room. "What's up, sweetheart?"

"Why didn't you want Janie to sleep over?"

I gulped hard. "I didn't say a word. Your mother said no."

"But you didn't stick up for me. Come here."

I crept into her room and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Were you afraid?" She sat up and pulled her nightgown tight against her breasts.

I squirmed, an erection forming. "No, of course not. Why should I?"

Her voice was full volume. "It's just that, maybe you thought Janie would be interested in doing it with you."

"Shhhh. Your mother will hear."

"Well, is that it?"

"Bert is one of my best friends."

"Don't worry." She scooted closer. "Janie doesn't need a lesson from you. She told me she's been fooling around with somebody."

"Whooooo. That's a relief." The topic caused my erection to grow. "Did she say who?"

"Aren't you the nosey one? Yes, but she swore me to secrecy." She made an X on her left breast, then squeezed it. "She said they were getting closer to like doing it, pretty soon now. So far, they've been kissing -" She leaned over, putting a hand on my knee to steady herself and brought her lips to mine. Her tongue toyed with my lips, then parted them.. "and touching -" She placed my right hand on her breast and snaked her hand inside the fly of my sleeping pants. "and getting each other really worked up." Her hand began to stroke me vigorously.

"Stop that!" I noticed I was fondling her breast and dropped my hand. She put it back, this time slipping it in the gap between two buttons. Her flesh was hot against my cool hand. Instinct forced me to rub my fingers against her nipple.

"Ooooh, that's nice," she whispered, head close to mine.

The penis massage felt too good. My hand was kneading her tit. I must have made some kind of grunt.

Harriett's voice carried down the hallway. "Harvey? Aren't you coming to bed?"

"You want to cum, don't you?" Anna pulled my cock from my pants and planted her mouth over the head.

"I'm - just - chatting - with - Anna. I'll - be - right - there."

Anna pumped and slurped with abandon. I thrust my hips slightly off the bed. Too far and Anna would choke or gag. Then Harriett would get out of bed to investigate the commotion for herself. I pulled at Anna's nipple. She responded by caressing my balls. That was all it took. After several spurts, she licked the tip of my dick clean without spilling a drop, then dramatically threw her head back and swallowed.

"Here." She wrapped a tissue from her nightstand around my erection and folded over the excess to cover the head. "G'nite Daddy. Sleep well."

With a major orgasm and the threat of an intimate encounter with Janie removed, I slept like a baby.

# # #

The phone woke me from deep sleep. I remembered dreaming about driving a Porsche through a tunnel. Harriett came into the bedroom.

"It was Maddie. Her mother is in a bad way. I don't want her making the trip to Florida alone. Is that okay?"

So Harriet would be out of town for a few days? "Fine with me." More father daughter time? "But what about all of your volunteer work?" Harriett didn't make a cent from all of the organizations she worked for.

"Friendship comes first. They'll have to make due without. Maddie needs me." She already had a suitcase from the basement crawlspace. "We're leaving this afternoon."

"Okay. We'll be fine."

I found my daily planner. Nothing would prevent me from working half a day and making a home-cooked meal for a change. Eating out would take a toll on the budget.

# # #

I watched from the living room window as Anna, Janie and Jake walked up the block. Jake was running around the two girls, jumping and pushing his sister. Shouldn't he be acting more grown up, since he's older than her? In front of our house, he gave her a shove, then ran across the street to their house. Janie flew backwards and landed on the leaf-strewn brown grass. Her short skirt sat high on her thighs, shapely legs far enough apart to expose blue panties that matched her socks. I got excited at the thought of touching that skin, or even climbing between those legs. No! Out of the question! What was I thinking? This is my friend's daughter, for cripes sake.

Bert barreled down the street, dark smoke burping from the station wagon's exhaust. His tires squealed as he swerved up his driveway, the car vibrating from the sudden stop. He caught Jake by the arm and summoned Janie with a wave of his arm. Jake smiled but Janie's head drooped. Then Bert ran across the street, ignoring the possibility of traffic, straight up my walk. I went to the door.

"Boy, I'm glad you're home." Bert leaned over, hands on his knees. His breathing was heavy.

"What's the matter?"

He raised his head. "My damn manager gave me an out-of-town sales call. I've got to leave right away. With Maddie gone, I don't know what to do about the kids."

I had mixed feelings about babysitting his two plus mine. "Have you left them alone before?"

"Yeah, for a weekend last year, when we attended the company's annual award's banquet." He'd caught his breath but his face got redder. "Can you keep an eye out? I don't think they'll be any trouble, but just in case?"

"Sure, pal. I'll be here."

"Thanks. I owe you."

Anna, who had been dawdling outside, came in.

"Hello, Mr. Klymonn. Hi, Daddy." She wiggled up the stairs. Bert's eyes followed every movement of her hips.

"They sure grow up fast," he said.

"Yeah, too fast."

"You've got your hands full with Anna. The boys are probably knocking the door down, right?" He nudged me with an elbow. What did that mean?

Two can play that game. "Jane's attractive too." An opportunity to satisfy my curiosity. "Is she dating?"

"Not that I can tell. No one comes calling. Listen, I've gotta go. Thanks again."

# # #

It was time to call Anna for dinner. She'd kept her distance all afternoon. With us alone in the house, I anticipated she'd be all over me. Just as she came into the kitchen, the doorbell rang.

"That's just great! Dinner is just about ready. I'll get it," I said.

I opened the door. Janie stood there, eyes narrow.

"Can I come in?"

"Sure. Something wrong?"

She looked over her shoulder. "Jake invited some friends over, and I don't feel safe with all those boys in the house. Can I stay here?" A small tote bag hung from her shoulder.

I looked past her. No cars in their driveway.

"Sure." What do I have to worry about? She's got somebody to mess around with. "Want something to eat?"

"Janie!" Anna pulled her into the foyer. "Oh, you're sleeping over?" She threw her arms around my neck and pressed her body against mine. "Thank you, Daddy." I got a wet kiss on the lips. Janie turned red. "We're sitting down to eat. I'll set another place."

Janie removed and handed me her jacket. A shapeless sweater covered her top, standard issue teen blue jeans molded to a round ass. All through dinner, Janie looked at Anna, then me, then back to Anna. Something was on her mind, but she kept it to herself.

"How about some dessert? Mom made us a cake too." Anna leaped from her chair and ran into the kitchen.

"Jake ate the one your wife brought us. In one sitting!"

Anna brought out an identical cake. At least, it looked the same to me.

"Oh, vanilla!" Anna grabbed my hand and dragged one finger through the sugar coating. Then she brought that finger to Janie's lips. "Taste it!" Janie gave Anna a puzzled look but sucked it clean. More than clean. Her mouth was a black hole. I had to rip my finger free. Her face turned red, and Anna giggled.

They cut pieces for themselves, then ran upstairs. The two girls huddled in Anna's room while I vegged out with the new fall season. I might have dug out one of my old VHS porno tapes if it was just Anna and me, but that was inappropriate with a visitor. An attractive female who I needed to keep my hands off. I prepared for bed early, to avoid the girls.

"Good night," I hollered through their closed door.

"'Nite Dad."

"Goodnight, Mr. M."

Just the sound of Janie's voice sent me to my bedroom with a partial erection. I locked my door and curled up, with horny thoughts of Anna's friends floating through my mind.

A shriek startled me from the warmth of my bed into the hall. The bathroom was the only one with a light. Anna stood there giggling in her flannel pajamas, hand to her mouth, with an empty cup in her hand. Janie held a full-length wet cotton nightgown away from her body.

"Anna! Is that any way to treat a guest?"

"Sorry." The giggles continued.

"I can't sleep in this." The damp material floated in front of Janie's body like a veil.

I struggled not to leer. "Give her something to wear, and quit the horseplay."

"Okay."

Janie's voice quivered. "Thank you."

I returned to my room. The parade of Anna's friends was replaced by an image of Janie in her wet nightgown, the material plastered against imagined contours. Neck expanding to breasts, constricting to waist, then flaring to hips, small rounded belly above -.

"Mr. M?" A backlit head appeared.

Shit, I forgot to lock the door. "Yes?" I pulled the covers up to my neck. "Did Anna give you something to wear?" Oh please, please, please have some clothes on.

"Uh huh. Got a minute?"

I sat up. "Sure." I fumbled for the switch on the table lamp.

"Could you leave it off?" Now she was in full silhouette. The curves of my imagination stood before me. Anna must have given Janie tighter clothes than her dressing gown.

"Annie says she can talk to you about anything."

My penis throbbed at the memory of some of our conversations. "That's right." I leaned forward to see her better. She threw her arms up and folded them over her chest.

"Come in and sit down. Where's Anna?"

"She's sound asleep. I kept tossing and turning, thinking about what Annie said."

"And what did she say?" That we've fucked? That I've deflowered most of her girlfriends?

"That you've had father - daughter talks."

"That's true." And so much more.

"Things are so different here."

"It's been almost ten years. Things change." Like your physique.

"Yeah, I know. But I feel so out of it. I mean, like the things the other girls talk about. Sheesh."

"Like what?"

"Stuff they've tried. You know."

I wanted her to say it. "What? Drugs?"

"No, nothing like that!"

"You need to be more specific." And more explicit.

"Sexual stuff. Anna says she talks to you about it all the time."

And acts on it, too. "We've had those discussions."

"Well, see, I've got this problem." Her voice was hesitant, uneven. "Shit. This was a mistake. Sorry to bother you." She turned, exposing the gentle curved profile of her breasts.

"Wait a second. I promised your dad I'd watch out for you and Jake. Something is obviously troubling you, or you wouldn't have come to me, right?"

The silhouette nodded.

"So, sit down and tell me about it, okay? Give the door a shove so we don't wake Anna."

Janie released one arm to shut the door, which remained open a crack. We were alone in the dark. I felt the bed sag. My eyes were adjusting to the darkness.

"It's like, the other girls talk about sex like all the time. Most of them say they've done it."

Yes, many of them with me. "So you feel inexperienced in comparison? You must be dating, right? What about the things you do with your boyfriend?"

"Daddy doesn't let me date. Still, I have messed around."

That left the question of "who" still open. I could make out her body, on the extreme corner of the bed. I stayed silent.

"Not going all the way, mind you." The bed jiggled as she changed position. "Just kissing and touching."

"Ah yes, making out. Perfectly natural."

I felt the bed move again. "I thought so too, until today."

"Uh-huh." My erection was steel. Hearing Janie's story was torture.

"We were getting undressed. I mean, completely naked."

"You show me yours and I'll show you mine?"

"Mr. M! I came in here to discuss my problem, not to mess around."

I reached for the shadow and got her bare knee. "No, no, I didn't mean -" But I did. My hand stayed there, despite all of my attempts to pull it back. "I meant, that's what you were doing with, who was it?"

"Never mind who. Yeah, I guess it was like show and tell. Or maybe show and touch." She moved her leg slightly closer. "Up to now, we'd just felt each other up with our clothes on."

My fingers danced on her kneecap. "So what happened today?"

"Everything was fine when we took our jeans off. We were both in our undies. He took off his t-shirt. Then Ja-, uh, then he says I've to take off my bra, to make things even."

Jake! Janie's been messing with her brother. Who am I to complain about incest? At least it's not her dad. Like I should talk.

"Did you take it off like he asked?"

"Sure. It was a mutual thing, you know. But when I undid my bra, he bust out laughing."

I saw nothing funny about Janie's breasts. Then again, I hadn't seen them in their bare glory. "Is there something wrong with your tits?"

12