Climbing the Corporate Ladder

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mr. Malone will be here shortly, Mrs. Ford. Please wait for him at his office." The secretary politely said.

She entered his office and sat at the couch. She was upset about what happened but couldn't help but smile at what she was now considering her "adventure". She was a millionaire now and soon all that would be past her.

Another thought came to her and her smile deepened and she even let out a little chuckle to herself. She had been sitting on the sofa which she had fucked her boss, Mr. Dwayne Malone, on. The thought of that ugly, fat, old man made her queasy still but the thought of his hard 11-inch dick impaling her made all the other thoughts disappear.

Suddenly, a middle aged man entered the room. He looked awfully like what Claire described yesterday; maybe she had him confused with someone of the board of directors.

"Hi, you must be Sarah Ford." The man reached for Sarah's hand. "I am Dwayne Malone, the new CEO here." He introduced himself.

"What? You are Dwayne Malone?" Sarah asked, completely lost.

"And who else would I be?" Dwayne laughed at what he thought it was a joke.

"I don't understand, sir." Sarah continued.

"I own you an apology, Mrs. Ford. My secretary told me how hard you tried to contact me yesterday, I was being briefed and wasn't available, I am truly sorry about that." He told her.

"And I also had to go sort a mess at human resources today, which is why I couldn't be here earlier." He apologized again. "But I had the time to go through your file and set your name for promotion."

Sarah couldn't focus on what he was saying, her head was spinning.

"Are you alright, Mrs. Ford? You look awfully pale." Dwayne asked, concerned.

"There was a man here, yesterday." Sarah finally managed to say.

"You mean old Larry? He was just a bum we took from the streets. We wanted to do some social work, by giving him a job as a janitor. It really helps cutting down the taxes." Dwayne explained. "But he kept breaking into my office to use the computer to download porn, so I had him fired, which was the actual mess I was straightening out at the human resources."

"Did he bother you, Misses Ford?" Dwayne asked her.

Little did he know just how he did a whole lot more than that. She had swallowed an immense load of Larry's cum and he'd also shot globs of his hot seed deep into her unprotected pussy after fucking her relentlessly. But of course, the real Dwayne didn't know any of that.

Suddenly Sarah Ford felt sick. She was also catatonic as she turned around and headed for the door. She wasn't a millionaire: she just had literally been fucked! By an old, hung, street bum, to make things even worse!

Dwayne's last words echoed in her brain as she headed to the bathroom: "This should help guide you as you gradually climb the corporate ladder. Remember that luck occurs when hard work meets opportunity."

***

Constructive feedback always appreciated, thanks again for reading.