Clogged Drain

Story Info
Son helps mother unclog the sink.
918 words
4.34
490.4k
258
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/11/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trying to get the kitchen sink unclogged. I know, I shouldn't pour grease down it all the time. There was water backed up and I was late for my aerobics class. In walked my son Jess. Twenty years old, jobless and still living at home. I told him to help me take care of the drain. He leaned over my back and looked down into the sink.

"You need drain cleaner," he told me.

No shit. I didn't find it down below the sink when I looked.

"I am sure I saw it the other day," he told me.

I bent over and opened the door under the sink. That was when Jess leaned in tight and started to rub against me.

"What are you doing?" I said.

"Your ass looks so good Mom."

I couldn't believe my ears. Here was my son rubbing his crotch against me and telling me how good my ass looked. I tried to stand up straight. That was when Jess wrapped his big arm around my waist. He pulled me tight against his body. I tried to pull away but he was way too strong for me to do that. Jess was shirtless. He only had a pair of shorts on and I could see he wasn't wearing any briefs beneath.

Jess then started to pull down my shorts that I wear to the gym. Damn, I was getting turned on. My bare ass was exposed to my son and he was turning me on. The next thing I knew, Jess was using his spare hand and pulled his shorts down. He was now totally naked and I wasn't much better. He had me pinned against the sink. I could feel his cock sliding up and down my ass crack.

"No, Jess, please don't!"

It was a feebly cry for him to stop. He wasn't pulling away from me. He was grinding hard against my ass with his now erect cock. Jess reached up and pulled my shirt free. He managed to undo my jog bra as well. There we stood totally naked with Jess's hard dick driving me crazy. He kept sliding up and down my crack. He was getting dangerous close to entering me. Then I felt the tip of his cock at my opening.

With one swift move he slid his cock into me.

"Oh my God!" I cried out.

Just like that I gave into him. My husband hadn't fucked me in weeks. Now I had my son's erect member deep in my belly. Jess didn't waste any time. He started to pound me hard with that thick rod of his. I bent over the sink and I let my son take me. I hate to admit it, I wanted him to use me however he wanted. He may have been lazy, but he knew how to use that cock of his.

It felt like a large snake had crept into my pussy. Jess reached up and cupped my tits. He squeezed them both and pinched each of my nipples. That was always a turn-on for me. His big paws had each of my tits covered. I was now pushing back against my son's cock. I wanted him bad right then. I could feel his sacs smacking my ass.

"Make me cum, Jess!"

I had lost all control of myself. I need that fat cock drilling my pussy. Jess filled me up good that day. I could feel his sweat dripping onto my back. He kept pumping into me and I lost it. My pussy went into convulsions and I had a giant orgasm. Jess must have felt me gripping him harder now. He arched his back and flooded me with his seed. I didn't get a chance to tell him to pull out.

My pussy became drenched from my son's sticky cum. I gripped down tight and milked ever ounce of froth from his dick. He must have shot a good six or seven loads into my shaking pussy. Once he finally finished he kissed me all over my shoulders and neck. I have to say I hadn't been fucked like that in a long, long time. My husband was a quickie man. Get in, shoot and then pull out. As long as he came all was right with the world.

Jess, on the other hand, had rocked my boat. My knees were knocking together and I could barely stand up straight. My son finally went soft and his cock slipped out of my spent pussy. After he removed his dick, his cum came dripping out and onto the floor.

"That was fantastic, Mom."

Somehow I managed to get myself together. I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. When I came back out into the kitchen Jess had gotten the drain open and free. Reality started to set in. I had let my son fuck me with his bare cock. He gave me a giant load of his baby cream. I wanted to talk with him, but I was so late for the gym. I must have been totally crazy. I went and did my workout. My girlfriends were waiting for me.

At the gym I could still feel Jess's cum sloshing around in my belly. The weird part was I knew we were going to fuck again. That was some of the best sex I ever experienced. If we happen to have sex once more, I guess I will write another story.