Close Encounters of the Incest Kind

Story Info
Mother and son have an extraterrestial experience!
13.9k words
4.55
225.6k
236
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,449 Followers

I think this is a pretty good story despite the silly title - it was certainly fun to write! I'm very much looking forward to your reaction, so please make comments both pro and con. I enjoy and appreciate your input.

As always, this is a work of fiction, all characters exist solely within the confines of the story and my imagination (but wouldn't it be nice...). Enjoy!

*

Looking backwards at how things began so many years ago, it sometimes still feels like a strange dream. So much has changed and we were responsible, at least in part, for all that has come about. It's so odd to think it began because we were lost taking a short cut across the Sequatchie Valley in Tennessee.

Mom and I were traveling back from an overnight visit to a university in Knoxville in early spring of my senior year in high school. It had been a beautiful spring day after a long, miserable and cold winter. Mom decided that instead of driving the interstate, we'd take some back roads to enjoy the sun and scenery as we made our way back home to a small city south of Nashville. I'd had no complaints -- I enjoyed time alone with Mom -- my father mostly being on the road, doing advance work for the construction company he was an engineer for.

Somehow we'd managed to get way off the beaten path and lost and by the time the sun set, we were still hours from home. Mom didn't seem to mind, she'd enjoyed the sunny day and I was having fun teasing Mom about her sense of direction or lack thereof. As the last minutes of light faded away, taking the scenic sight of the mountains on both sides of the wide valley away, we were on a state road that Mom hoped would bring us somewhere closer to civilization. As it was, aside from the far distant lights of a farm or two, there was nothing to see.

We were picking up a classic rock station from Chattanooga and Mom was laughing and moving to the music as I drove. I had to admit that it was a bit hard to focus on the road with Mom cavorting to Van Halen. My mother was a good looking woman of forty-three and didn't look like she was the mother of an eighteen year old. She had shoulder length hair, dark brown -- almost black and brown eyes. Mom was a curvaceous woman -- not fat, but very filled out with a trim stomach that came from countless hours of exercise and trips to the gym.

Mom was well aware of the admiring looks she got from my friends and she'd never admit it, but it pleased her when their eyes would follow her blue jean clad butt across a room or when they would sneak a peek down her blouse whenever given an opportunity. Mom was really well endowed and favored scooped necklines and blouses with a button or two undone, emphasizing her hefty breasts. I will confess that I personally lived for the days she would go sunbathing in our back yard in a small bikini and happily admit that I've masturbated more than once gazing down at her scantily clad body from my bedroom window.

Van Halen had given way to Billy Idol and I was looking forward to seeing what Mom did with "White Wedding," when she paused and looked past me out towards the darkness. "Huh, look at that, John, " Mom said, pointing past my face, her puzzled face illuminated by the dashboard lights. I looked out my driver side window to see a red and white light blinking in the distance. "Is that a plane?"

"I'm not sure," I replied. "I think it's moving though." The light seemed to be paralleling us, but in the darkness it was hard to tell how far off it was. "If it is, it's pretty freaking low."

Mom nodded and said, "Well, maybe we're closer to a city than I thought. Maybe there's an airport around here."

"Maybe," I said, glancing at the light, then the road and then the light again. I looked to the road again, confirming that we were the only car around on the long and straight highway.

I checked my speed and was starting to turn my head for another look at the light when Mom screamed, "Oh my God!" I turned to see the light, now a bright ball of red light coming at us at unreal speed. I slammed on the brakes, causing us to skid a moment before we came to a complete stop just as the red light, now bigger than our car flew silently by, only to be followed by a huge gust of wind that actually move our sedan a few feet sideways.

Mom was suddenly next to me on the bench seat, one arm on my wrist and despite the freakiness of the moment, I was keenly aware of her heavy breasts, under her light pullover sweater, mashed up against me. "John, what the hell was that?"

Billy Idol screamed it was a "White Wedding," before I managed to say, "I don't know...maybe a flying saucer?" Mom and I looked at each other for a moment and then we started laughing -- breaking the sudden tension. Then we paused, our bodies still pressed together and a whole new type of tension immediately took shape and Mom looked at me oddly and then with an embarrassed look on her face, eased back from me.

Mom laughed again, a bit more weakly and then said, "Well, before the little green men arrive, maybe we should get going. I'd still like to be home before midnight."

I nodded and began to pull out, but before we traveled twenty feet, Billy Idol's voice on the radio gave way to a squall of shrill interference and then the car sputtered and stalled as we were suddenly bathed in reddish light that illuminated everything around us. I tried to turn the ignition over, but it was dead, not even the starter making a clicking noise. I looked at my mother and said, "Mom?" but she was sitting there, strangely lovely in the reddish light, her eyes wide with fear.

Before she could respond, the light began to shift, becoming whiter while simultaneously I felt a sudden low hum that seemed to start inside me, building until I felt like I was being vibrated. As the intensity of the hum increased, so did the intensity of the white light until it almost blinded me of everything. With one hand, I reached out and found Mom's hand, trying to pull her closer to me again. I was amazed to see the gold bracelet on her hand shining as if on fire, along with her simple gold wedding band.

I looked into Mom's eyes as the light began to crowd everything else out and I felt her hand squeeze mine as the light overtook us, faintly hearing her call out to me, "I love you, son!"

The light and the hum became all -- not painful but simply overwhelming everything else and I couldn't hear my own voice as I cried out to my mother, "I love you, Mom!" Then the world was nothing but a brilliant white light that I was falling into...

#

I was floating in a sea of brilliant white, feeling totally at peace. Awareness of self came slowly and even when I perceived that things were not normal, it did not upset me...I accepted calmly that everything was as it should be. Gradually my eyes adjusted to my surroundings -- the brilliant white became merely bright, illuminated walls that seemed to have no corners. Judging scale and distance was difficult even as I became aware of THEM.

I marveled as I comprehended the creatures around me, both near and far -- not human...at least as far as I understood humans, but definitely human-like. Bipedal with elongated arms and legs, almost impossibly thin with extended digits that seemed more tentacles than fingers and toes. Huge, oval heads with slits for mouth and nose and enormous eyes, black as blackest night with membrane like lids that closed vertically, not horizontally. One came floating up to me, setting a spider-like construct on my chest and somehow smiling at me. I smiled back, my mind completely at ease with the comprehension that these were aliens...the word extraterrestrial came floating up from somewhere.

He floated away and my attention was diverted to the small construct as it scrabbled about on my body, gradually moving down over my crotch -- its metallic legs ticking as it touched my half erect cock as it passed between my legs. I felt it pause over my ass and then experienced a slight pinching as its legs dug in and spread my butt cheeks.

From a distance, something small approached, silver and gleaming in the brilliant light. It halted in front of me, hovering -- a small, slender rod, maybe six inches long, with a smooth and flawless surface. I suddenly felt movement and for the first time noticed small silver bracelets and anklets on my limbs and intuitively understood they were responsible for movement within what appeared to be a weightless environment.

As I rotated, the spider mechanism spread my cheeks wider and I suddenly comprehended the purpose of the silver cylinder. I didn't react as I felt the rod press against my sphincter, but an amused part of my consciousness reflected that of course this should be expected. I'd been abducted by aliens and was receiving the customary anal probe. The rod slid into me effortlessly and I recalled my physics teacher discussing frictionless surfaces. I felt an unusual but not unpleasant sensation as the cylinder sank deeper into me and then as it seemed to expand or disgorge parts of itself inside me. I also registered my cock hardening as a pleasurable warmth began to spread from my groin area to the rest of my body.

Then some kind of energy coursed through me, making me jerk involuntarily and a cascade of images roared into my brain, making me dizzy and nauseous for a brief moment before I could sort it all out. Images of other worlds and other places came and went, images that went beyond all understanding. And then I realized that I could hear them...

Z: SENSOR ACTIVE - FULL DATA STREAM INCOMING: PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL. MEMORY AND CONSCIOUSNESS FULLY ACCESSIBLE.

J: SATISFACTORY: DATA INDICATES EXCELLENT SUBJECT POTENTIAL: MALE GENDER WITH PRIME HEALTH. COGNITIVE FUNCTION AT ACCEPTABLE SENTIENT LEVEL. INTIATE TOTAL SCAN.

Z: IMPLEMENTED. QUERY: IS SUBJECT'S MATE OF COMPARABLE EXCELLENCE?

J: RESPONSE: STANDING BY TO INSERT SENSOR IN MATE.

I marveled at hearing their voices or minds in my head, but my attention was suddenly diverted by the word 'mate.' I didn't have a mate, but suddenly I realized that I didn't know where my mother was. My calmness began to erode in waves as I was overtaken with concern with Mom.

Z: READINGS SUDDENLY INDICATE EXTREME ANXIETY IN MALE SUBJECT -- MOOD MASTERS CANNOT COUNTER. QUERY: REFERENCE TO MATE RESPONSIBLE?

J: RESPONSE: LIKELY. EMOTIONAL READINGS INDICATE EXTREME ATTACHMENT TO FEMALE SUBJECT. ORIENTATING MALE SUBJECT TO OBSERVE MATE SHOULD ALLEVIATE ANXIETY.

Again, I felt myself moving and then I felt my heart lurch in my stomach as Mom came into view. Calmness was restored as I saw that she was safe and then something more began to grow within me as it dawned on me that I gazed upon my mother in all her naked glory. Mom was floating, her long, dark brown mane spread out around her head, a beatific smile on her face as two of the spider mechanisms crawled about on her naked flesh. In the zero gravity, her large breasts rested lightly on her chest, her nipples, thick like bottle caps, were firm and hard. Between her legs, a thick nest of dark hair was being currently parted by one of the spider things, legs spreading her thick labia to reveal the pink and wet flesh beyond. Something extended from the small machine and probed her cunt, drawing a small sigh from her.

The moment was bizarre but arousing. A long dreamed of desire, was made reality as I was given a long look at my mother, naked as the day she was born. As I looked upon her beauty, she began to rotate until she was facing downward, her breasts now swaying gently, hanging down like immense and full udders. Another spider clambered across her back and down to her full and shapely ass. Mechanical legs extended, spreading her cheeks effortlessly, exposing her little brown hole.

As Mom moved her gaze crossed mine and she gave me an angelic smile -- one that grew wider and happier as another slender, silver cylinder approached her. The cylinder disappeared between her cheeks and her eyes widened as it burrowed itself in her asshole. Her eyes widened more as she felt the sensor sink into her bowels and a funny expression of bliss crossed her face.

Maybe it was because I got to see a long, silver tube disappear up my mother's asshole and maybe it was because I was getting a nice, long look at Mom naked, but I sensed and then felt my cock become fully erect and slap up against my body.

J: SENSOR ACTIVE -- FULL DATA STREAM INCOMING: PHYSICAL AND EMOTIONAL. MEMORY AND CONSCIOUSNESS FULLY ACCESSIBLE. FEMALE SUBJECT IS IN PRIME HEALTH -- BUT DETECT DISPARITY IN CHRONOLOGICAL EXISTENCE COMPARED WITH MALE SUBJECT. ACCESSING MEMORY TO EXPLAIN.

Z: NOTED. MALE SUBJECT READINGS CHANGING. INCREASED HORMONAL RATE -- CONSISTENT WITH SEXUAL AROUSAL -- SUGGESTS VISUAL STIMULATION BY MATE.

J: CONCUR: SEEING SIMILAR HORMONAL RATES IN FEMALE SUBJECT. EXTERNAL SENSORS DETECTING PHEROMONAL INCREASES IN LOCAL ENVIRONMENT. @#$%^&! SENSORS REPORT DISPARITY IN ASSUMPTIONS. MALE AND FEMALE ARE NOT MATES. MALE SUBJECT IS PROGENY OF FEMALE. QUERY: ARE SENSORS MALFUNCTIONING? DATA REPORTS MATING BETWEEN EARTHERS IS TABOO CONCEPT.

Z: RESPONSE: DIAGNOSTIC INDICATES NO MALFUNCTION. MALE AND FEMALE SUBJECTS IN HEIGHTENED STATE OF SEXUAL AROUSAL DESPITE FAMILIAL RELATION. EXPANDING SENSOR CONTACT -- ACCESSING SUBCONSCIOUS OF MALE SUBJECT TO EXPLAIN ANOMOLY. SUGGEST DOING LIKEWISE TO FEMALE SUBJECT.

J: ACCESSING. ACCESSING. REPORT: ANOMOLY...ANOMOLY...SENSOR REPORT INDICATE PRESENCE OF HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~}. QUERY: CAN PRESENCE OF HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~} BE CONFIRMED IN MALE SUBJECT?"

I couldn't follow everything I was hearing from the aliens, but part of me was calmly mortified that they could somehow pick up on my secret desires of my mother. I sensed a change in emotion from the creatures and that somehow they were surprised by some aspect of my revealed incestuous feelings for my mother

Z: RESPONSE: CONFIRMED -- CONFIRMED -- CONFIRMED. SENSORS REPORT HIGH CONFIDENCE IN PRESENCE OF HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~}

J: EXPAND AND SHARE.

There was almost an urgency in J's request and then I felt a strange tingle in my mind and then everything that makes me, me, was opened up, unleashing a torrent of my most private thoughts...

*Mom sunbathing...her body covered by nothing but a few scraps of dark blue cloth, barely concealing her nipples and not quite hiding the thick bush of hair between her legs. Her body is tan and gleaming with sweat and oil and she looks so fuckable -- providing her son in his bedroom with a secret pornographic fantasy as I slowly stroke my cock as I imagine spreading those long, shapely legs and peeling back her bikini panties and letting myself sink into her sweet warmth...

*Sitting in church next to Mom -- Dad dozing on her other side, while Reverend Willis drones on and on, my attention focused on Mom's blouse, accidentally gaping open, revealing the swell of one breast rising above the black lace half-cup of her bra, the dim light suggesting more than revealing an exposed aureole. My cock hardens in my pants, extending along one leg and my hand moving to cover up the lump inspired by my mother. She glances at me, catching me looking at her and smiles -- her hand reaching for mine and squeezing it briefly while I sigh in relief that she doesn't notice the erection she has inspired...

*Mom asleep on the couch as we watch an old movie, her feet resting on a pillow on my lap, never realizing that my eyes are on her crotch -- her cotton shorts pulled taut against her mound, shaping itself to her pussy -- offering me a deliciously exciting camel toe that I will imagine in my dreams for months to come...

*Secretly peeking at Mom as she leaves her bedroom with a bath towel around her luscious body, revealing long legs and the exposed upper halves of her heavy breasts, hurrying to the bathroom for her evening shower. When I hear the shower going, I slip quietly into my parent's bedroom, ear open for the shower to stop or Dad to wake up from his evening nap to come upstairs to bed. I quickly go to the clothes hamper and take the panties lying there -- freshly deposited there by my mother and hurriedly retreat to my bedroom where I masturbate while smelling the scent of my mother's cunt -- imagining the smells to be from arousal for me, imagining myself licking Mom's wet and open pussy before I climb between her thighs and fuck the woman of my dreams, my hand taking me to the point of no return when I quickly wrap the silk undies around my cock so that I am touching that which was recently touching Mom's cunt when I began to shoot...

*Walking across the campus in Knoxville, hand in hand with my mother -- enjoying the time we are sharing and pretending in my mind that we are more than mother and son, that we are a couple -- girlfriend and boyfriend -- husband and wife -- passionate lovers, aching as we rest near a fountain to lean into her and kiss like I've dreamed of doing for years. I know that if I live a thousand years, I will never find anyone I could love more. If only...

A thousand images -- a million images flash by -- examining my life and dreams -- including endless fantasies of many girls and women, but dominated by the dream-lover image of my mother -- the most important and beloved woman in my life. I see all that even as I see my naked mother, floating several feet away -- her eyes wide with calm amazement as she stares back at me, her lips slightly parted and her breasts moving slightly faster while a reddish flush emerges on her chest, neck and face.

J: REMARKABLE. I CONFIRM PRESENCE OF THE HOLY {**^^^ ~ `~}.

Z: QUERY: DOES THE FEMALE SUBJECT RECIPROCATE? EXPAND AND SHARE.

Suddenly my mind is filled with images not my own and it is several seconds before I comprehend I am sharing the aliens' observations of my mother's heart and soul even as I try and wrap my mind around what it is I experience...

*I look in the mirror approvingly after trying on countless swimsuits. I think this one reveals more of me than any other I own, my breasts practically bursting free of the thin blue ribbon that covers my breasts. I consider trimming my bush as I see countless black hairs peeking out the sides of my bikini bottom. It's perfect for the show I intend to put on. Outside, I slowly spread the oil over my mostly naked body, knowing without seeing that upstairs, John is watching. As the sun bakes me, a more than erotic heat spreads through me as I imagine my son stroking his hard penis -- aroused over me. I shift and scissor my legs as my pussy burns and aches for him, imagining how he would feel sliding into me. I am so wet...

*I am frozen in place, watching secretly as my son showers, the towels I brought in to put in the linen closet forgotten. Although the glass is steaming up, I can clearly see his soapy hand stroking his penis...no, his cock -- my son's long and thick magnificent cock and I am amazed at the feelings seeing his manhood arouses in me. I imagine him taking his father's place in my bed -- virile and potent and anxious to please me as I know he would with such a fine piece of cock flesh. My nipples thicken and harden as I idly stroke my jean covered crotch, my arousal so strong, I can feel the heat through the heavy denim...

*I stand at the kitchen window watching my son and two of his friends toss a football around. They are so beautiful with their shirts off and their youthful, strong bodies slick with sweat. His friends are sexy and handsome, but I only have eyes for my John. I don't care that he's my son -- in fact I know that it makes my infatuation for him that much more exciting. My desires for my son grow stronger with each passing year. As I imagine kissing his muscular chest, licking his pebble hard nipples, I slip a hand under the waist of my cotton shorts and my plain white panties and find my sex wet and slick...the thick nub of my clitoris already unhooded and throbbing with need. I finger myself -- my other hand cupping my braless breast under my blouse, pinching my swollen nipples. I have three fingers inside me as I orgasm, imagining it to be my son fucking me...

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,449 Followers