Closing the Deal

Story Info
Wife in real estate sale opens her legs to close a big deal.
3.6k words
3.14
376.6k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Diane, and I had been married for 25 years and had raised three kids. They were on their own and we were able to concentrate on our business and each other. We were really enjoying the “empty nest” and business was doing well. Diane was a real estate broker and I was her best (and only) salesman. We live in a “playground” area within a few hours of New York, Philadelphia, New Jersey, and Connecticut. Our buyers were highly successful business people looking for an escape, and since September 11, a safe haven. We made a very good living finding properties for these people.

After 25 years, our sex life was subdued, but still enjoyable. We did not enjoy the passion and fire we shared those many years ago, but who does after so long? We worked at staying shape by going to the gym and exercising. We never smoked and were careful about our diet. This kept me from becoming soft and fat. Diane was an obsessive/compulsive type. When our daughter was in high school she joined the school cross-country team. To encourage her, Diane started running with her. As time went on, Diane began to enter 5K (3.1 miles) races for the fun of competition. It was a matter of a year or so and she began running marathons. She toned down and was in great physical condition, if a bit thin. Eventually, as happens to many distance runners, Diane suffered a few runners’ injuries and had to stop running. She added a few pounds in all the right places and looked better than ever.

We realized long ago that being healthy and attractive was a tremendous advantage in sales. Without directly discussing it, we tried to determine which of us would be more effective with each of our clients. Diane was very effective with most men and many women. I became adept at handling most of our lady clients, and some of the males. When couples came in, we both turned on the charm. As we interacted, we made quick judgments as to which of us appeared to be more accepted by the couple. One lesson we had learned early on is that two sales people working one client or couple were never as good as one sales person. There were too many conflicting statements and spousal discussions that our clients did not want to hear. We honed our unspoken communications to where we could look at each other and agree on which of us should attempt the sale.

I had often joked with Dane that she should be sure to close her big sales by whatever means necessary. Diane knew what I was talking about. At 5’6” and 135, she had long, nicely shaped runners’ legs. Her ass had rounded a bit after she had stopped running and I felt it was an improvement. Her clothes fit great and it made her waist look even smaller. Her breasts her B cups, very pert, with beautiful, big nipples that could become as hard as pebbles. All in all, she was proportioned perfect and looked ten years younger than her actual age. I should mention that her face was beautiful, with only a hint of a few “character” lines beginning to appear. She wore her hair long and always kept it perfectly coiffed. As long as I had known her, there was never a time that she did not attract attention when she entered a room. I always felt a little smug because she was with me. I knew how men longed for her.

We had been each other’s first serious romances and neither of us had ever slept with anyone else. Not to say we never dated others before we met, but nothing of consequence. I had always been faithful and I always believed Diane was completely devoted to me. Jealousy was not part of our lives. Perhaps that was a reason our sex life lacked fire. Still, I never tired of looking at her and enjoyed how other men obviously longed for her.

We were sitting at our desk one bright summer day when the door opened and a man walked in. Diane immediately introduced herself and began interviewing him. He was about four inches taller than my 5’8” and perhaps 30 pounds heavier. His hair showed some gray at the temples and his face was tanned. All and all, I had to admit to myself he cut an impressive figure. Diane seemed to be even more impressed with the fellow. I had known her long enough to know when she was interested.

He introduced himself as Charles Wolf and fawned over Diane as she told him that she was the broker.

“I never dreamed such a young, attractive woman would be the broker and owner,” he told her as he held her hand much longer than I thought necessary.

Diane ate it up as she responded with her best smile, “I am not so young as you may think, but thank you!” She never bothered to introduce me. I took the hint and tried to look very busy at my desk. I listened as he described to Diane exactly what sort of property he was seeking. It was obvious he was in the high rent district and Diane told him so.

“If I see something I like, I will definitely get it. I always get what I really want,” was his response. I decided I didn’t like this guy very much. On the other hand, Diane was getting a double rush! Here was a handsome, wealthy man wanting to direct a large commission her way. They talked at length about several expensive properties, eventually settling on two to go preview. Diane gathered her files and headed for the door with this Charles Wolf. It was hard for me decide who was selling to whom. Her every effort to charm him was returned tenfold. This guy was slick!

I waited around the office for a couple hours, but things were slow and I had no real reason to stay any longer. I locked the door and jumped into my car. My wife’s car was still in the lot as she apparently had ridden with her client. I was about a mile from the office when I realized I had forgotten to return a phone call so headed back to the office. Thinking I would only be a minute, I pulled into the back of the office and went in the back door. My car was not visible from the road or the office. I made my call and decided to use the bathroom before leaving. That was when I heard the key in the front door and the sounds of laughter.

It occurred to me that Diane must have laughed at every thing Charles had said for over three hours. It seemed easier to just remain in the bathroom than return through the office. I knew Diane would be trying to close a deal and did not want to do anything to jeopardize that. I just hoped it would not take too long. I was reading a magazine and only partially listening, but something I heard caught my attention.

“I am prepared to pay full price for the property,” Charles stated simply as Diane was just beginning to unleash her never fail closing technique. There was silence for a few seconds.

“You won’t regret it. That is a beautiful property and a very wise investment. I am sure you will be able to make a handsome profit on it in a short time,” Diane gushed. “I will complete the papers for you to sign.” With that I heard her asking questions about inspections and all the usual crap we have to include in every agreement. With Charles answering her questions, she was done in record time. I was thinking to myself that I would never hear the last of this. She was about to pick up a $50,000 commission in one afternoon!

“All we need now is your signature in three places and we will have an agreement. Since it is full price, I am totally confident the seller will sign,” Diane told Charles. Was it my imagination or did she sound a little giddy?

“I am quite prepared to sign, but I think we need to negotiate a little more,” Charles told her. “I know you will be making a very tidy commission with this sale and I should think you would be willing to share.”

“Well, Charles, my commission is paid by the seller,” Diane replied. “Do you want some sort of kick-back or something?”

“Diane, I want you to share you charms with me, and then I will sign,” Charles answered calmly.

“Do I understand what you are saying?” asked my faithful wife. “Are you threatening not to buy the property unless I …I…. yield to you?”

I had stopped breathing as I strained to hear what Charles said. “I am not threatening anything. I am saying if you want me to sign this agreement that will make you many thousands of dollars, you will give yourself to me. Then I will sign. I know you want me. I have seen it in your eyes and your body language since I came through that door earlier today. You may try to appear the proper lady and business woman, but we both know deep down you are a slut.”

I heard Diane gasp. “Of all the nerve! You are so conceited! Just because you are wealthy you think women will throw themselves at you! I AM a lady and not some cheap whore, Mr. Wolf.”

“I know you aren’t cheap, but I think you will be my whore,” Charles responded. “You want the both your commission and my fat cock. This is a win-win situation for you. Now, do we have a deal?”

I could not believe my ears as my dear wife sounded far less outraged than I expected. “How could I be sure you will sign afterward?” asked Diane. She was thinking about it! I began to slowly creep over to the office door, which was slightly ajar. I kneeled on he floor and looked into the office. They were facing each other across Diane’s desk. In front of her was the contract

Charles smiled. He knew he had won. He reached across the desk and began to squeeze Diane’s left tit through her blouse. “I am a gentleman and a man of his word,” I was stunned! I was certain Diane would erupt and throw his ass out the door. Instead she seemed to mull it over in her mind as he nonchalantly plied her tit.

“As a gentleman, I would expect you to never tell anyone,” Diane stated as she stood up and began unbuttoning her blouse. “You will sign the contract and you will ever speak of this, ever!”

“You have much to learn about being a proper slut, Charles told her as he also stood. “You do not propose to explain gentlemanly conduct to me!” With that he grabbed a hand full of Diane’s blouse and pulled hard. Diane stumbled forward as the blouse came away in pieces. What little was left fell off her. Her chest was heaving as she stumbled into Charles, putting her hands on his arm to keep from falling. I had never seen her look better! Charles simply reached down and unzipped Diane’s skirt and it fell to the floor. Diane stood close to him in her black bra and panties.

He spun her so she faced the desk and snarled, “Bend over you slut. I am going to take you like the bitch you are. I want to see what I am buying.” With that he ripped Diane’s panties off. Then he unsnapped her bra and she was naked except for her high heels. Diane shivered as he ran his hands over her ass and then ran a finger along her slit. He inserted a finger into her and she moaned. “You are wet already! You really are some slut. You want this bad don’t you?” Diane didn’t answer. Charles slapped her ass hard and reached around and pinched both nipples hard. “Answer me bitch. Tell me you want my cock.”

Diane leaned lower over her desk and groaned. “Yes, you rich bastard! I want your cock! Just put it in me!” She pushed her ass back as Charles returned his finger to her pussy. Charles pulled his finger from Diane’s hole and I could see that it was wet. He brought it to Diane’s lips and, to my utter shock; she licked and sucked it clean. “You need to ask nicely, slut. Ask me to please fuck you. Make me believe you want it. Tell me you are my whore,” he grinned. With that he gave her round ass another slap.

“Ouch! Damn it! Please fuck your slut, sir. I am your whore and I need you to fuck me! Give me your fat cock, please!” Diane almost shouted. By this time Charles had unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. I realized my wife was in for a bit of a surprise. My cock is about six or seven inches and I always thought it was a bit wider than most. I was no longer so sure. Charles cock was long, and very fat. From where I was watching, it appeared to be about the girth of Diane’s lower arm. He rubbed it along Diane’s slit, getting it wet from her juices, which seemed to be flowing down her strong thighs. He spread her pussy lips with his left hand and guided his cockhead just inside her.

“Arggh!” panted Diane. “It may not fit!” Charles smiled to himself, placed both hands on Diane’s hips and pulled her back a few inches onto his cock. “ Oh! Oh! Oh!” Diane shrieked as Charles waited for her pussy to stretch to accommodate him. Diane looked back and for the first time saw the mammoth cock waiting to split her pussy. There was at least eight inches left showing! “My God! My God! I will never be able to take that! Please don’t do it. It is much too big! she pleaded.

“A deal is a deal,” chuckled Charles. “You’ll take it all. It just takes a little time. Now relax and enjoy the biggest cock it will ever be your good fortune to encompass.” With that he pulled Diane’s ass back a couple more inches. By this time, Diane was making strange gurgling noises and gripping the edge of the desk with all her strength. I was fascinated to see if it could ever fit into her tight little pussy. I was wondering if it would ever be tight again. With amazing patience, Charles worked his huge member deeper and deeper into my wife’s cunt. With a couple inches to go, he appeared to have hit bottom. Slowly he began to slide it back and forth, pulling almost all the way out and then sliding back in. Diane began to moan and move with Charles. I was evident she was becoming accustomed to Charles huge cock. Again I saw Charles grin as he gripped Diane’s hips a little tighter and slammed his cock into the hilt!

“Sweet Jesus!” gasped Diane. Her eyes rolled back and I wondered if she was unconscious. Charles held her tightly to himself and waited. After a few moments, I saw Diane begin to move on his enormous cock. It was almost imperceptible at first, but soon she was rocking back and forth. With that, Charles began to really pound her pussy. He thrust way inside her and then pulled all the way out, only to ram his cock in to the hilt, time and time again. Diane was moaning and babbling. She was having orgasms in waves. Her senses were on overload. She no longer knew or cared where she was or whom she was with. Charles cock was her whole world.

Finally, Charles growled and asked Diane, “Do you want me to cum in your tight little pussy. This actually brought a semblance of coherence back to Diane. “No, not inside me. You are so deep I think you are in my womb! I am not on birth control.”

Charles slapped Diane’s ass several times and then snarled, “Wrong answer, bitch. I cum where I want and you like it. Now, I will ask again. Do you want me to cum inside your tight cunt, my little whore?”

“Yes! Yes! Give me your cum, please. Fill me with your potent sperm. I want it inside me. Fill your whore with your cum. Make me yours! Diane yelled back at Charles. I was amazed at how easily he was able to convince her she needed his juices inside her.

“If that is what you want, slut. Here it comes,” Charles rasped as he began pumping cum from his rather large balls and along his canal until it began to erupt into Diane’s stuffed cunt. He held her tight and groaned. Diane convulsed and I could tell she was climaxing again, and more intensely than before. I had to admire Charles at that moment. He was by far the best cocksman I had ever witnessed. That was when I noticed I had deposited a load of cum in my pants. I had never even touched myself. Strange thing was, I remained erect!

Slowly Charles pulled his soft, but still large cock out of Diane’s gapping pussy. He grabbed a hand full of her hair and pulled her face around to his cock. Again I was astonished as she took him into her mouth and thoroughly cleaned his cock with her tongue. She never let me put my cock into her mouth. She was smiling and lapping like a puppy. She was radiant as she cleaned their mixed juices from his manhood and cum ran down her thighs. “Thank you, Charles. You really do know how to treat your slut,” she offered between sucks.

Charles reached over picked up a pen and signed his name. Now Diane may have had her brains fucked out but she knew her business and she pointed to the contract. “I need you to sign here and over here. Then it will be complete.”

Charles grinned as he brought Diane’s face back to his cock. “You had better get busy then. I don’t have all day. Suck me off and I’ll sign again, slut.” Diane looked at him and made up her mind. She began to do some serious cock sucking. Again, I marveled at her ability and willingness. Where has that been my whole life?

As she sucked, Charles called her all sorts of names and it seemed to make her hotter. He told her she was an ok cocksucker but she needed more practice. He told her only a whore would fuck and suck a man she just met. All the time Charles called Diane names she worshipped his cock. Finally he told her he was ready to cum and Diane pulled his cock from between her lips and started jerking him off with her hands. “Slut?’ Charles asked. Diane looked at him and took his huge member back into her mouth and bobbed her head feverishly. I heard Charles groan and saw his cock twitch. Diane tried to swallow all the jism he pumped into her mouth, but could not keep up. Sperm dripped down the sides of her moth and onto her tits. Still she sucked until she was certain he was completely drained. Then she used her fingers to collect the spilled cum and fed it into her own mouth!

Charles looked down on Diane, much like a man would on a favorite pet. “Slut, you are learning. I think I could train you in a few more lessons.” With that, he reached over and signed the contract. Again Diane watched and pointed to the last place that required his signature. “You little whore, I do not have the time or energy to collect for the last signature. In good faith I will sign now and collect for that signature at a later date. Any objections, my cock sucking slut?” Diane shook her head and smiled as Charles placed his name on the contract for the last time. I had begun to creep back and locked myself into the bathroom, hoping no one would want to come in. Soon I heard the front door close.

I silently walked back to see what my darling wife was doing. She was holding the contract and beaming to herself. Then she heard me enter the room. She stood in her heels, naked, with sperm running down her thighs and coating her tits. Her surprise at seeing me was complete. I could see the fear and panic on her face. She tried to speak, but could find no words. Tears formed on her cheeks. “I never realized what a slut you are,” I told her quietly. She began to tremble and I knew she was close to breaking down. “Now that I know, I want you bend over your desk again and tell me if you can feel my cock inside you. You will be doing this for me quite often, from now on.” As I slid into her wet, stretched pussy, I told her, “You are the sexiest, most beautiful woman I ever met.”

It began to dawn on her that I was not upset. She turned to look at me as she wiped away her tears. “You are not going to leave me?” she asked. “You still love me?”

As I pounded into her, not really feeling much of her pussy but enjoying it more than I had in years, I told her, “Hell no, I won’t leave you! But I will be in the other room when you pay the last installment on those signatures with Charles. I also think we will be closing more deals from now on, don’t you?”