Closing The Deal

Story Info
A young daughter will do anything to help her Mom.
5.2k words
4.67
257.2k
78

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a continuation of 'Discovery'. Thank you for the feedback and suggestions.

###

"So, how are things at work?" Stacy asked her Mom.

Cheryl sighed. "Stressful right now, honey. I'm putting together a proposal for a big client. It would be the biggest deal I've ever pulled off. It would be huge for my career."

The forty one year old marketing executive rarely divulged specifics about her job to her daughter. But Cheryl had confidence that her nineteen year old girl was old enough to handle the facts of an adult working life. And Stacy, based on what she heard from her father Eric, had reason to believe that Cheryl wasn't above using her model-like body to 'seal' certain deals. She wondered if this was one of those occasions.

"Who is it?" Stacy asked before taking another bite of her bagel.

Cheryl's eyes lit up. "Paul Adams. You wouldn't know him, but he's the publisher of a whole bunch of magazines. If we can get preferred advertising space in those magazines, and a few positive stories, it would make my company the clear leader in the industry. We absolutely HAVE to close this deal."

Stacy could see her mother's excitement clear across the kitchen. She understood how important it was to her Mom, but wondered why people put themselves through such stress. Anyway, she was on a mission and wanted to sound totally supportive.

"Wow. I hope you get it. What's your plan?" Stacy asked.

"Actually, hon, that was something I wanted to talk to you about."

Stacy looked surprised. "Really?"

Cheryl walked over to the table and sat down. "Yeah. But if you don't want to do this, I completely understand."

When it was clear Cheryl wasn't going to go on, Stacy asked, "Do what?"

Cheryl played with a fork on the table. "Well, I thought...if you agreed to do it...that maybe you could go with me on Monday night when I meet with Paul again."

Stacy thought about what her Mom had said. "Go with you? And do what?"

Cheryl twirled the fork one time. "Just be there. Paul...well, he enjoys...he likes being around young, attractive women."

Stacy stared at her Mom. "You want me to fuck him?"

The sound of the fork dropping onto the table echoed throughout the kitchen. "No! No! No! Just go with me. Wear something...nice. Look pretty."

Stacy wasn't sure if she was relieved or disappointed. But she was intrigued by the offer. "And what will you do?"

"Wear something nice. Look pretty. Get him to sign a contract," Cheryl said with a nervous grin.

Cheryl could see her daughter contemplating. "I'll make it worth your time. I'll buy you anything you want."

Stacy smiled. "You couldn't afford it."

Cheryl laughed and said, "Within reason."

"All I have to do is be there?" Stacy asked again.

"Smile and be yourself. I'll do the rest and reward you later."

"What's this guy look like?" Stacy said with a mouth full of bagel.

"About fifty. Maybe younger. Actually, very good looking. You won't be disappointed...except in his age," Cheryl said.

"Age is no big deal," Stacy said, an image of her naked father flashing vividly in her mind.

"Good. You'll do it?"

"Yep."

###

Stacy didn't have to spend much time deciding what to wear on Monday. She had one, and only one, formal dress. It was black, sleek, and short. Stacy's blonde hair and fair skin contrasted beautifully with it. Her curvaceous body transformed the otherwise simple dress into a symphony of flowing curls and bends that ended abruptly midway down her luscious thighs.

Stacy was lucky. She inherited near perfect breasts, a diminished waistline and tight ass. She was a nineteen year old version of her mother.

Cheryl, for her part, went with a slightly longer dress that highlighted her breasts with a receding neckline. She would not have to lean much in any direction to give her potential client a substantial view of her tits. She had worn the dress on many occasions with other clients...with great success.

"You look great," Stacy said as the two women got into Cheryl's car for the short drive to the hotel.

"Thanks," Cheryl replied. "But he'll never look at me with you there."

Cheryl's eyes were aimed directly at the bottom of Stacy's dress, which barely covered her pussy as she sat.

"It's all I got," Stacy said in her own defense.

"If I get this deal, I'll buy you another one," Cheryl offered.

"If you get this deal, you won't want me in anything else next time," Stacy said.

"I don't expect there to be a next time."

Cheryl stared down the road, her nervousness rising in intensity the closer they got. By the time they pulled into the valet parking area, her palms were damp. She grabbed her briefcase and she and Stacy got out of the car.

Both of the valet assistants who opened the car doors stared shamelessly at the gorgeous women. Cheryl handed over the keys, got her receipt and tipped the guy she was dealing with. As the women walked into the hotel, several pairs of eyes followed them until they were out of sight.

Once outside Paul Adams' room, Cheryl smiled at Stacy, took a deep breath, and knocked on the door.

Stacy stood behind her Mom and off to the side so that, when the door finally opened, Cheryl and Paul could properly greet each other. He invited them in and Cheryl introduced her daughter once Paul had closed the door.

"It's a pleasure to meet you," Paul said, unable to keep his eyes from scanning the young woman's body.

Stacy may have been offended any other time, but Paul Adams was a very, very attractive man who appeared younger than what Cheryl had guessed his age at. He was dressed in a plain white shirt, open at the collar, and dress slacks. The man was in excellent shape, it seemed to Stacy, and she immediately was captivated by him.

"You, too. I'm a big fan of some of your magazines. When Mom asked if I wanted to meet you, of course I said yes," Stacy said, only half lying.

Paul led them into the sitting area of his suite. "That's kind of you to say. I'm glad Cheryl invited you. Please sit down."

Stacy and Cheryl sat on opposite ends of a couch, Stacy in particular crossing her legs out of sheer necessity.

"What can I get you to drink?" Paul asked. "Wine? Beer? Soda?"

"Wine for me," Cheryl said.

"Nothing, thank you," Stacy added.

"Are you sure?" Paul asked her.

"Yep. I'm fine."

He continued to chat while pouring his and Cheryl's drink. Stacy allowed Cheryl to carry most of the conversation, but Paul made sure she was included as well. He sat in a chair after delivering Cheryl's drink and effortlessly entertained the women.

It struck Stacy that this man was used to being in charge. He was confident and assertive. Yet, he must have been wonderful to work for because he was also very respectful of the women's thoughts. Not that Stacy had been around that many executives before, but she was growing to like Paul Adams more and more.

During the middle of a discussion about his magazines and how they would help Cheryl's company, Paul unexpectedly turned to Stacy and said, "We're always looking for new models. Stacy, have you ever modeled?"

Stacy's eyes widened at the unforeseen question. "Me? Are you kidding? I think Mom is a more likely candidate than me."

Paul smiled. "You're certainly both likely candidates. But I'm serious, Stacy. I've seen far less beautiful women in our magazines than you."

"Thank you," Stacy said shyly, fidgeting with the hem of her dress.

"Stand up, please," Paul said.

Stacy knew better than to make a fuss over it, so she obeyed. The look on her face was one of serious attention as she unconsciously pulled down on her dress once she was standing.

"Take off your shoes so I can see how tall you are without heels," Paul said.

Stacy didn't even attempt to lift her leg up so she could reach her foot. Instead, she used one foot behind the other to remove the shoes. As Paul expected, she was still slightly taller than average in bare feet.

"Turn around for me, Stacy."

As she began to turn, Stacy glanced over at her mother. Cheryl had a slender grin of approval, suspecting more and more that it was a good idea to bring her daughter along. When Stacy's back was facing Paul, she delayed for just a few seconds, and then continued around until they were looking at each other again.

"Yes. I think you have a future if you ever wanted to pursue it," the publisher said.

Stacy may have only been nineteen, but she wasn't stupid. She saw an opening and was going to take advantage of it. Whether she or her mother would ultimately benefit the most would be determined later.

Stacy walked straight towards Paul, attempting to move as erotically as she could in bare feet. She stopped when she reached his knees and said, "Mr. Adams, I'd be grateful to you for the rest of my life if you could make that happen."

Paul's legs were separated just enough for Stacy to be able to step between them. As she did, he pulled them apart another few inches. Stacy turned and softly sat on the top of his right leg.

"So it looks like maybe we can help each other," Stacy said. "If you sign Mom's contract and let me try modeling, I'd do anything for you."

The comment didn't need explanation and Paul's smirk indicated his recognition of the possibilities.

"I do have a question, though?" Stacy said.

"What's that?"

"Is it hard?" Stacy asked.

This time it was Paul with the surprised look on his face. "Is WHAT hard?"

"Modeling," Stacy answered, but her eyes were squarely on Paul's crotch.

"Very hard," he said. "But I'm sure you can handle it."

"I'd love to try. I'd love to model bikinis, or lingerie. I think that would be sexy, don't you? Getting almost naked in front of the photographer and his assistants. Do you ever watch the photo shoots, Paul?"

"Yes. I especially like it when we have two women posing at the same time," he said, finally putting his hand on Stacy's leg.

"Really?" Stacy asked sincerely. "Does that turn you on?"

"Absolutely. Maybe you and Cheryl could pose together."

Stacy thought she might have heard a sound coming from the couch, but she was afraid to look. Besides, Paul's hand was working its way up her thigh and she didn't want to move.

"I think that would be cool," Stacy said. "I'm sure we could talk her into it if you were a client."

Paul hesitated when his fingers began to slide under Stacy's dress, just inches from her pussy. "Maybe an audition is in order."

At last, Stacy had the nerve to look at her Mom. By now, Cheryl could taste Paul's signature on her contract. It was time to go in for the kill. She nodded faintly at Stacy.

Stacy looked back at Paul. "Lingerie?"

Paul acknowledged with a bob of his head.

Stacy stood up and moved slowly over to the couch. She reached out her hand and pulled her mother to her feet. Cheryl removed her shoes and followed Stacy into the middle of the room, just a few feet in front of Paul.

Stacy moved behind her Mom and timidly put her hand at the top of the zipper in the back of Cheryl's dress. With her heart pounding a thousand beats a minute, Stacy pulled the zipper down. Then she began to pull the shoulder straps down Cheryl's arms.

Paul stared directly at Cheryl's ample breasts as they came into full view. He had come in contact with many women over the years who paid lots of money to have "perfect" breasts. Yes, they ended up with huge, unshapely breasts. Cheryl, he decided, had perfect, natural breasts.

Stacy halted for a second, then lowered the dress beyond her mother's waist and, finally, down her long legs. She allowed Cheryl to step out, and then Stacy laid the dress on the couch. Cheryl stood is just a pair of simple panties that were barely larger than a thong.

"Very nice," Paul said with all honesty.

Stacy stepped around her Mom and stood in front of her, the intent clear to everyone in the room. Cheryl chose to lift Stacy's dress over her daughter's head. The effect was the same as Stacy undressing Cheryl, only this time Stacy was left standing in a bra and panties. Without much indecision, Cheryl unhooked the bra and pulled it off.

"Cover material, both of you," Paul said, his eyes wandering all over both women.

Stacy walked back over to Paul and he once again spread his legs. This time, however, Stacy pushed them together and straddled them, sitting on top of both legs, facing him.

"That wasn't hard at all," Stacy said, her hand resting on his cock. Even through the pants she knew he was very hard.

"It's as if you've had experience," Paul said.

"Not really. But I'm willing to learn...from an expert." Stacy was rubbing the entire length of his erection. She was prepared for, and even craving, an assault on her breasts.

"The girls that model for my magazines do some amazing things," Paul said.

"I'm sure Mom and I would love to amaze you."

Paul smiled at her. "I'm glad you said that. Because what I would like, in order to finalize this contract, involves both of you."

Both women alternated between pure lust and apprehension. Threesomes were not in either of their histories, but the thought of it with Paul Adams wasn't disgusting.

Stacy said, "Who would you like first?"

Her grip on Paul's cock, even through his pants, was convincing.

"Oh, I don't think you understand," Paul said, squirming in his seat. "I love it when my models have sex."

"With you and this wonderful, hard cock?" Stacy asked, reaching for his zipper.

"No. With each other."

Stacy was so stunned by his statement that she stopped with the zipper half open.

"Each other?! You want me and Mom to..."

"Have sex," Paul finished for her.

"Here? Now? While you watch?" The indignation in Stacy's voice was unmistakable.

"Or you can send me a video. But I'd prefer here and now...while I watch," Paul said nonchalantly.

Cheryl took a long drink of wine. She'd done many things to close a deal. This was a first. Stacy had enjoyed playing the game with Paul and was ready for anything...except this.

For once, Cheryl was the first to speak. "Do we have a deal...if we do this?"

Paul nodded. "My only stipulation is that at least one of you has to cum, and I have to cum."

The women looked at each other, waited a second or two, and then mutually acknowledged their agreement.

"Whenever you're ready," Paul said. "I have all night."

Stacy rose from his lap and moved towards her mother. Cheryl met her halfway. Paul had seen this act played out before and he was always fascinated by the awkwardness shown by two females who most likely had never made love to another woman before. He finished the job of opening his zipper and pulled out his stiff cock. The relief he felt made him settle down in his chair, prepared for the show.

Neither woman asked for directions. They were going to wing it and let things happen naturally. Uncomfortably, but naturally.

They came together and began to put their arms around each other.

"Turn so I can see both of you, please," Paul interrupted.

Stacy and Cheryl rotated a quarter turn so both were silhouetted. Then they brought their bodies together, the sensation causing them to pause the moment their breasts touched. Cheryl put her arms around her daughter and this seemed to relax Stacy a bit. They came closer together.

It was Cheryl who made the first move to begin a soft kiss. She touched Stacy's lips with hers. Stacy instinctively wanted to intensify the kiss, seemingly forgetting it was a woman—her mother, no less—that she was holding. Their lips separated and the kiss became more passionate.

Paul smiled to himself, gently stroking his cock, as the women stood in front of him. He watched their heads move into position, slightly tilted to allow their tongues to interact. When he saw their hands begin to explore each other's body, he knew they would meet his demands.

Stacy moved her hands down Cheryl's back until reaching the top of her panties, then brought them back up to her waist. Still embraced in a tight kiss, Stacy managed to move her hands between them and begin to seek out her mother's breasts. The first contact caused the kiss to end, but Stacy looked down and calmly moved her palms over Cheryl's nipples.

Cheryl also looked down, somewhat afraid to make eye contact with her daughter as Stacy played with her tits. But the slow, steady hardening of Cheryl's nipples told the story. She was aroused, just as if it was Paul himself fondling her breasts.

The more Stacy played with the nipples and the harder she squeezed them, the more difficult Cheryl found it to breathe normally. Her little gasps were plainly heard by Stacy, if not Paul. That only encouraged Stacy to continue massaging and kneading her mother's tender skin.

Cheryl's hands gradually disappeared inside the back of Stacy's panties. As small as the panties were, that meant Cheryl was gripping Stacy by the ass. She squeezed the smooth skin and pulled Stacy closer. They kissed again.

A moment later, Cheryl took the inevitable next step and began pulling down Stacy's panties. Paul watched intently as Stacy's luscious ass came into view. He watched Cheryl kneel down to remove the tiny garment, and then stand back up. Seconds later, Cheryl too was naked and the women stood together.

Paul could have easily cum just then. Two of the most beautiful women he knew were naked in front of him, facing each other, prepared to make love for him. The fact they were mother and daughter only added to his excitement.

But he knew the best was yet to come.

Cheryl sensed a growing anxiety in Stacy now that they were both naked. She decided to take control by leaning her head next to Stacy's ear and saying, "It's alright, hon. Let me take over. Just relax."

With one more look at the thick pole sticking out of Paul's pants to supply extra arousal, Cheryl leaned down until her mouth was just in front of Stacy's breasts. She kissed all around one breast before finally closing in on the nipple. Stacy closed her eyes at the same time her mother wrapped her lips around it.

The sudden feeling of the tight lips and wet tongue hitting the nipple caused Stacy's entire body to stiffen. Deep inside she felt a tingling that she thought only a man could produce. But, as Cheryl began to take more of Stacy's breast into her mouth, the tingling grew stronger.

Cheryl held both tits with her hands while she switched from one to the other. Soon, the moisture from Cheryl's mouth glistened on the hardened nipples of Stacy's breasts. Paul pulled on his cock every now and then, coming closer and closer to an orgasm as he watched the mother suck her daughter.

Cheryl pulled away from Stacy for a second and said, "Lay down, hon. On this table."

They were standing next to a long, wooden coffee table that was almost the same length as the couch. It was the only way Cheryl could think of getting to Stacy's pussy and not block out Paul's view. So Stacy cautiously sat on the edge of the table, then swung her legs over and stretched out. Sure enough, when Cheryl got on her knees at Stacy's feet it was clear she was going to be able to get to Stacy's pussy and give Paul a good look.

Cheryl pulled Stacy's body toward her a little bit, leaned between her daughter's legs, and approached Stacy's pussy with her face. Stacy clung to the sides of the table and spread her legs, filled with emotions she couldn't describe. She was horny and wanted to please Paul, but it was her mother about to make her cum. She had never wanted anything this indecent in her life.

Paul had his choice of marvelous sights: Stacy's breasts rising from her chest; the young woman's athletic body and long legs; Cheryl's beautiful tits hanging down as she rested on her knees; Cheryl's ass sticking out as she moved ever-closer to Stacy's pussy.

Cheryl kissed the inside of Stacy's thigh, mainly to warn her daughter that she was close. Stacy closed her eyes, clung a little tighter to the table, and awaited the unavoidable contact between her pussy and Cheryl's mouth.

12