Closing the Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I held out for maybe another half a minute before the vibrator was suddenly pulled away and my body craved anything to release the orgasm.

"Oh God. Let me cum now. Please."

I couldn't see the smile on Joe's face or the man who rose from his chair and walked up to us. The man stood behind me and opened his pants. I could hear it. Then I felt his hands come around to my tits and his erect cock push against my ass.

"Tell us one more time, Traci," Joe told me.

"Make me cum," I begged.

There was enough slack in my handcuffs that the man behind me was able to make me bend forward at the waist.

"Spread your legs," I heard him say.

I obeyed and immediately felt the head of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. He gripped my tits harder and drove his cock into me with a sudden, intense thrust and groan. My wail echoed in the warehouse, but I silently rejoiced in the incredible feeling of that large, thick cock inside me, ready to let me cum.

He moved his hands down to my hips and held me in place as we began to fuck. I was so wet and he was so hard it was pretty easy. I attempted to imagine what the scene must have looked like to anybody else in the room, with my arms over my head, my tits hanging down, and the guy behind me fucking me faster and harder as we went.

He slapped into my ass with each thrust and it reverberated throughout the room. I would have given anything to be able to rub my clit, but that wasn't going to happen. Even so, my orgasm drew near with startling haste.

My moans must have given it away because the guy said, "That's it, Traci. Cum for us now."

I felt his hand on my clit and my climax erupted.

"Yesssss!" I squealed as the orgasm flowed through me.

Just seconds later, the man grunted and slammed his cock into me, releasing the first of many spurts of cum into my pussy. Together we came with loud, prolonged exclamations of delight. I never wanted him to pull out. He squeezed one of my nipples and I swear another wave overcame me. When he was done, I felt the perspiration on my forehead and my hair sticking to it.

His cock slid out and I hung limply, my legs barely able to support me.

Then I felt a man in front of me. I assumed it was a different person and was quite sure of it when his rock hard cock hit my stomach. He kissed me long and hard. Our tongues met and he put his cock in place to enter me from the front.

He put his hands on my ass and lifted me. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he entered me with a loud groan. It was actually a bit of a relief to have my weight off my legs and I could pull on the handcuffs to hold myself up, although he was doing a fine job with his own strength. His cock was huge and he filled my pussy completely.

It was a nice ride. I wasn't ready to cum, but he certainly was. In just a couple minutes he was pounding his cock into me and shooting out stream after stream of cum. It was rather disappointing when he pulled out.

What wasn't disappointing was Joe unlocking the handcuffs and letting my arms fall to my side. Feeling the blood flow through them properly was almost as good as an orgasm. But my respite was short lived. Joe led me a few steps over and told me to back up. My legs hit what felt like a table and Joe told me to lean back.

I was flat on my back when a third gentleman spread my legs and put his hands on my tits. Then he sucked on them while his cock struck my legs. Just those few seconds of work on my nipples had me ready again. He entered me quickly and I felt like I could cum if only he fucked me long enough.

He held my legs up and fucked me hard. I reached down for my clit and felt my body respond immediately. It wouldn't be long.

'C'mon,' I told myself. 'C'mon before he pulls out.'

I frantically rubbed my clit and listened to the man give every indication of cumming soon. Then his voice filled the room as he came. He banged into me repeatedly and I finally felt my own orgasm begin. My voice joined his and my body quaked throughout a difficult, but delightful, climax.

When I sat up, Joe removed the blindfold and I saw that he was naked. So, I knew he had fucked me. The other men were a bit younger and actually quite good looking. They offered me champagne to celebrate the anticipated closing of their deal with Melody and I later treated all of them to a blowjob.

Except for the initial trepidation I felt whenever I met Melody's clients, it was turning out to be a very lucrative and satisfying venture. I mean, there probably would be no way I would have approved of being blindfolded, handcuffed, stripped, and fucked by three men under any other circumstances. Now it's near the top of my list of favorite ways to have sex, although finding opportunities for it to happen may be limited.

As I said before, I'm a photographer. Mostly stills, but I've done some filming in the past as well, which led to Melody's next sale and my next adventure.

It began with an unexpected phone call from a former college roommate that I had kept in touch with over the years.

"Hey, Traci, this is Courtney."

"Oh my God! Courtney! I can't believe it," I said.

"I have good news for you, I think," she told me. "And a huge favor to ask."

"Start with the good news."

"Todd and I are moving close to you," Courtney said.

"Sweet! That will be so cool. How is my boyfriend, Todd?"

"Great, as always. Marriage has been so much better than I thought it would be, Traci. We're so happy."

"I'm glad," I said. "You said you have a favor to ask?"

"Yes. We thought of you immediately when we talked about this. We'd never want a stranger to do it."

"So, tell me."

"Don't be afraid to say 'No,' Traci. I know this is kind of a weird request," Courtney said. "But...well...Todd and I would like to know if you will film us."

"Sure," I said right away. "Where?"

There was a short delay before Courtney finally said, "Well, in bed."

It took me by surprise, but in that split second I had a mental image of the gorgeous hunk Todd and beautiful Courtney naked in bed with me capturing every move they made. It would be worth any discomfort we felt just to see Todd's cock.

"As in, having sex?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Sure, I can do that," I said with unspoken excitement at the prospect. "Now, I have a question for YOU?"

"What?"

"Do you have a realtor, yet?" I asked.

"Not yet."

"OK. I'll do the filming if you use my sister Melody as your realtor."

"Deal."

It took about six weeks for the purchase of the home and move to take place. During that time I met on and off with Courtney and Todd, usually for dinner, and the thought of filming them got me more aroused each time. I sensed that they both felt the same way.

As I said, Courtney was very pretty with long, blonde hair and a petite body. Todd played tennis in school and was still in great shape. His blue eyes always drove me crazy, but I had no hope of having him with Courtney around.

Now...well, I got wet just thinking about what I was about to do.

A week after they moved into the new place, I got the call from Courtney that they were ready. I arranged to come over on a Saturday afternoon while it was still light, which would help during the filming. I packed a camera bag with the camera and supplies, put on shorts and a t-shirt, and drove to the new house.

There was a definite vibe of edginess in the air after I got there and they gave me a tour, followed by snacks in the large family room. It wasn't fear or regret, just a sense of nervousness. I guess it was to be expected from them. After what I'd been through with Melody's other properties, this one seemed rather calm to me.

Courtney looked wonderful in her tank top. She had bigger tits than me and the top barely contained them. Knowing what was on the agenda, it didn't much matter. Todd was his usual quiet self, exuding confidence and sensuality in every move he made.

I was pretty horny by the time Courtney indicated it was time to get started. I pulled the video camera out of my bag and looked at the couple for instructions.

"We have kind of a request," Courtney said, standing next to Todd. "It was really Todd's idea, but I agreed with him. We think we'd feel more comfortable if you were...like...you know...undressed. Same as us during the filming."

I tried not to laugh.

"Todd's idea?" I said, smiling. "I'm flattered. But if that's what you want, I'm here to serve."

"Great!" Courtney said with relief. "So, we'd like to start by having you film us stripping each other. But...um...in order not to break the flow of the action, we think you should, uh..."

"I should get naked first," I said.

"Yeah."

I had to grin at their reticence, especially after being with Joe and his business partners. I set the camera down and quickly removed my t-shirt and shorts. They both watched as I unhooked my bra and unhurriedly took it off. I felt my pussy getting wet as I pulled off my panties and stood naked in front of them.

I grabbed the camera and said, "Let's go."

"Yeah, well, we'd like to start here in the family room and then move into the bedroom after a while," Courtney said.

"Sounds good to me," I told them. "I won't be giving orders because I want the sound to be natural. So, go slowly enough for me to get the right shots. If you see me moving around, take your time. Don't rush anything."

They both nodded.

"You ready?" Todd asked Courtney.

"Yep. Let's do it."

They came together in the middle of the room and Courtney began to take off Todd's shirt. As soon as I saw the bare skin of his muscular chest, I felt more comfortable. I knew that, soon, I wouldn't be the only naked one in the room and their attention would be on themselves instead of me. They kissed and I slowly circled them.

Todd took off Courtney's top next and I was taken aback by the perfection of her tits. I zoomed in as Todd leaned down and took one them into his mouth. His tongue flicked back and forth across the already erect nipple and then it disappeared between his lips.

Courtney's hands went down to the top of Todd's shorts. She unbuttoned them and pulled down the zipper, sliding her hand inside as I pulled back to get both of them in the frame. She brought his cock into view and I wasn't surprised to see it already hard. Then Courtney pulled off his shorts and kneeled down in front of her husband.

Things were about to get interesting and I didn't feel the least bit the intruder. I did my job, but I had to admit I was getting hornier by the second. The moment Courtney's tongue contacted Todd's swollen cock I felt my pussy respond. This was not going to be easy after all.

I found the best angle and stayed there while Courtney teased Todd with her tongue and lips. I caught him looking over at me a couple times and hoped it helped just a little. It might have, because he was now fully erect and quite impressively so. I suspected Courtney's tongue had more to do with it, however.

Then she began a sensuous blowjob that was more difficult than I thought to capture, simply because I found it so fucking erotic. Obviously I needed to film the blowjob itself, but there were Courtney's tits bouncing along with her head and Todd's great ass. I did my best.

A minute or two later, Todd had Courtney stand up and he finished undressing her. God, she looked incredible with nothing on. He lingered around her pussy, licking her briefly before standing up. They embraced and kissed, his hard cock smashed between their bodies.

"Time to take it to the bedroom," Todd said when the kiss ended.

It was almost funny watching Todd walk down the hall to the bedroom with his massive erection sticking up in front of him. Courtney playfully reached back to grip it in her hand, but Todd swatted the hand away, saying, "You'll get it soon enough."

I opened the blinds in the bedroom to let in more light, after making sure no one could see in. I tested the camera's lighting for a moment and then let them know I was ready. Fortunately, so was Todd. He was no less hard than when we left the family room.

They began by standing at the side of the bed. Soon after I started filming, they rolled onto the bed in a close embrace. It was a tangle of legs and arms as they twisted and turned. Hands were everywhere and I couldn't possibly zoom in on every single grope or squeeze. Todd found his face on Courtney's chest and I WAS able to get some great shots of him sucking on her tits.

Soon, he was on his back and Courtney was on top. I could tell from their facial expressions this was the beginning of the real sex.

Courtney was facing Todd. She moved up until his cock was aimed directly at her pussy. I was facing Courtney and was able to zoom in so that all that was in view was the bulbous head of Todd's cock and the lips around Courtney's pussy. Then the head began to be enveloped by the lips. I slowly zoomed back as Courtney lowered herself onto the cock.

Her mouth opened with an inaudible sigh when the last of the cock was out of view. Todd held her tits as they began to fuck and Courtney obviously loved having her nipples pinched, evidenced by her moans of delight each time Todd squeezed them. I circled them slowly. Todd put his hands on her ass and the soft flesh compressed under his fingers. I got great shots of his thick cock drilling his wife's pussy stroke after stroke, bringing both of them closer to orgasms.

Their voices rose in volume, urging each other on. Courtney's tits bounced free until she used her own hands to work over her nipples.

"Fuck me harder, baby," Courtney begged.

Todd drove his cock into her with more force and I could hear both of them breathing harder.

"Yes. Oh God, yes!" Courtney cried out. "Harder!"

It was only about thirty seconds later that they came in unison with loud groans. A loud slap could be heard each time Todd thrust his cock into her. Soon, his cock was covered with cum each time he pulled out and I couldn't possibly get every good angle during their climax.

Courtney collapsed onto Todd's chest in the end and they rolled with his cock still inside her. Then it was over.

Or so I thought.

"Come here," Courtney said. "You deserve a bonus for doing that."

I put the camera on a desktop, leaving it running unbeknownst to Todd and Courtney. What it captured was Courtney sucking on my tits while Todd ate me out until I had a long, hard orgasm of my own. It didn't take long.

So, I'm still 'on call' for Melody whenever she needs my special contribution to close a deal. It beats working for a living.

12