Closing the Sale Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, that's it. Flirting with all your co-workers has made me so fucking horny. All I could think of was getting back here to that beautiful cock of yours." She ground against his hand and reached down to pull his covers off. She grinned seeing that Bill's cock was rock hard, "Oh good. I've been hoping to find you nice and hard all night." She leaned down and wrapped her lips around his cock, totally engulfing his shaft while clenching her throat around his cock before slowly pulling back, her lips sucking on the fleshy rod. She pulled off with a loud smack. "Like that baby? God damn. Your cock is so fucking hard. I'm thinking I should have undone a button or two more last night." She lowered her mouth slowly all the way down again, again clenching her throat around that fat head.

Bill felt that ultra-warm mouth and throat and marveled at how she could swallow his 7 inch cock, how she clenched her throat on him. He reached down and grabbed those tits he'd lusted after in the bar and felt his balls start to ache remembering how bad he wanted her last night. He realized he had taken to looking at her as a bar slut teasing the guys and he would have gladly taken her out to the parking lot and fucked the shit out of her, even if it meant cheating on his wife...her.

Linda knew he was close and let his cock snake out of her mouth, "I need you to fuck me, but I feel like I need to make up for last night so of you want to come down my throat, you can."

She had never let him cum in her mouth and as much as he wanted to fuck her, he moaned and nodded as he guided her mouth back onto his cock. He grabbed her tit with one hand and gently put his other on the back of her head as she began rhythmically pulling almost all the way off before plunging onto him, her lips pressed against his pubes. Bill worried that perhaps after jerking off in the middle of the night, he'd take a while to cum and Linda's jaw would get tired, but he instantly remembered what was in his head and had an image of Cal's cock being where his is now and realized she just said no man had put their cock inside her pussy, nothing about her mouth. Gripping her hair, he thrust up and grunted loudly as he exploded down her throat. He felt the almost agonizing waves of pleasure shoot through his groin, aware of her having to rapidly swallow his cream.

Linda felt as if she were going to suffocate as her husband held her face on his spasming dick, until he finally relaxed allowing her to pull off, gasping. "Christ, you almost suffocated me. I've never felt you come so much for so long. I guess I deserved that." She rubbed her bruised lips. She crawled up and snuggled next to her husband. She stroked his softening cock and kissed his chest, "God, I missed you last night. I was actually thinking of dragging you back to the lady's room and fucking you right there in the bar. Having all those men staring at my boobs, looking like they'd gladly fuck me right on the table...each one taking turns. And you looked like a lost puppy not being able to let then know we were married." She felt his cock harden, "I feel really bad since I flashed my tits. But I felt free to let them see more when I saw how that excited you. I saw you checking me out, just like it was the first time. I could see you looking at me, hoping I'd lean forward, wanting me. Hoping I'd choose you. I shouldn't have teased you, but I just couldn't help it. If you could have felt my pussy you would have felt how wet I was." She stroked his cock harder and kissed him opening her mouth as his tongue fought with hers. Groaning, she swung her leg over and guided his now-raging erection against her slick twat, pushing hard against him until he popped inside her. "Oh yessss. God I love you," she hissed. She dove back onto his mouth.

Bill couldn't believe how urgently Linda was kissing him while aggressively grinding her cunt against his cock. She grunted rhythmically as her pelvis twerked rapidly on him. He grabbed her ass cheeks feeling her butt muscles flex with each thrust. He was surprised when she pulled off and climbed off the bed.

"Fuck me from behind. Really pound me hard." She put her face into the covers a struck her ass out and moaned loudly as her husband slammed his cock into her. "That's it, baby, fuck your slutty wife. Teach her who's boss."

Bill had never been able to talk Linda in to fucking her from behind. It was too demeaning and impersonal. He grabbed that ass and slammed harder and harder into her, watching the impact waves flow across her ass cheeks. On an impulse he spanked her and watched as his hand print turned red.

"Oh, fuck yes. Spank me. I've been really a bad girl. I let all those men see my tits. I teased all those men. Yes, yes, yes, that's it! Ahhhhh...Shit! I'm cumming, keep spanking your slutty wife's ass."

Bill stopped spanking her and reached around and slapped at her flopping tits as he pounded into her more deeply than he'd every been before. He heard her grunt and felt her hips thrust back urgently against him as he ground hard against her. He'd never felt her put this much of her whole body into lovemaking before and he felt his pubic bone getting bruised, but that was fine. He quit slapping her tits and gently stroked them when she finally let out a long moan and collapsed onto the bed.

He looked down at that cute ass wondering if Cal was right where he is now. Maybe inside that tight brown bud. His thumb stroked around her asshole as he fucked her tight pussy. He thought about Cal using all her holes and realized she said she slept with both Eric and Cal. He thought about her being speared from both ends or perhaps one in her pussy and one in her ass. He drove his thumb into her rectum wondering if this brought back memories for her and with a huge surge exploded deep inside her.

Linda lay there exhausted feeling her husband pump his sperm deep inside her. He'd never penetrated her ass before and she thought about objecting, but she had been bad staying out all night. Actually, she wondered why he'd never done that before? Most men had wanted her ass, why hadn't he ever asked? She loved feeling how unbelievable intense the entire fuck was. As he pulled out and flopped next to her she looked over at him. "Holy crap! I've never felt you so intense." She felt the stinging on her ass, "I think that was the first time you've ever really fucked me. I liked it. I might stay out all night more often."

"Excuse me? We fuck all the time. At least five times a week." Bill responded.

"We make love five times a week. I'm not criticizing you or anything. I love it when we make love. You're always tender, always ready to please. But this...this was incredible. I don't know what got over you, but if you can tap into that again, I loved it." She purred as she stretched. "I might stay out all night more often...kidding!" She rolled off the bed, "I'd love to stay here and let you fuck me all day, but I need to get into the office and enter your very nice order."

Bill watched as Linda walked into the bathroom, struck again how she never had to cup her crotch to keep his cum from dripping out. "God damn, she's got the tightest snatch," he thought as he rolled out of bed to go down and put on coffee.

***************************************************

Bill was pleased with the datacenter. They had all the servers racked, the first systems up and online. So far, no issues. He felt great having shepherded the entire project from planning through to implementation. He was looking forward to the report he'd be able to give to the board.

He headed down the hall to the main conference room and he stopped hearing Cal's voice, "Shit man, you should have seen her. We got to the penthouse and I swear, we were just 10 feet in the room when she had all her clothes off, not that there was that much. She was commando the whole time. Anyhow she was on her knees, my dick pulled out and in her mouth. I've never gotten so hard so fast. Damn, best fucking blow job ever."

Bill looked around wondering who the slut was he'd nailed this time. He stepped back and looked in and saw Cal, Eric and Cliff sitting in Cliff's office. "Hey guys, you heading to the meeting about the new datacenter?"

"No, we're not invited. I hear they're totally in love with you. On time and under budget. I hear 5 figure bonus. Sweet." Cal said with a grin, "Come on in, you have 20 minutes." When Bill sat down, Cal continued, "So she has my entire cock down her throat, I mean her nose was crushed against my pubes and she did this thing with her throat, I mean kind of like she was swallowing. I almost busted my nut right there, but she pulled my cock out of my mouth and took Eric here all the way. Fuck, man, what are you 8 inches?"

Eric blushed, "Actually 9, but he's right. I've never been deep-throated before and I swear I have to feel that again. But remember, I felt that before we got in the room." He looked around grinning. "Cal drove and I got in the back to be nice and she climbed in right after me. Fuck! She has the best tits I've ever felt." He looked around. "When I got her top off, I wanted to do nothing but play with them. You always wonder about tits when you catch glimpses, or see them through a tight sweater, but these are world class. Massive and they just jut out, her nipples just begging to be sucked on. But all she wanted was my cock. Damn, I love it when women first see my dick, but she pulled it out like she'd handled bigger than that and put her mouth on it immediately. She had just started on me when we got to the garage so she had to get dressed. I couldn't wait to feel that mouth on me again."

"Yeah, actually I was considering just fucking her right there, but as impatient as I was, I loved the thought of fucking the babe in the penthouse." Cal started laughing, "Ironically, we take the women back there because once they see the place, they get instantly wet."

"No kidding. I swear if we wanted to just strip her and fuck her on the hood, she wouldn't have said a word. Anyhow, I finally got to feel that great mouth on my cock again inside the penthouse, but Cal here had other ideas. He picked her up and carried her into the bedroom and literally tossed her on the bed. She landed on her back, legs wide open, begging for it."

"Yeah," Cal took over, "you should have seen her. Tightest slit you've ever seen and a beautiful blonde patch of fur." He looked over, "I'm sure you guys wondered if she was a natural blonde. Eric and I can attest, she definitely is. Softest cunt hair you've ever felt and like spun gold. I usually prefer my women completely shaved, but Christ..."

Bill felt the blood drain from his head and felt like he was going to faint. At first, he thought it was just bullshit, or another girl, but the details were too accurate.

Eric grinned, "I swear I saw Cal do something I thought he'd never do, he dove on the bed and buried his face in that twat."

"I'd never seen a prettier cunt than that. I'm telling you it tasted better than it looked. Christ, you should have seen her. Her hand was on my head pulling me against her as she ground her cunt into my face."

Eric laughed, "He's not lying. I'm hard as a rock seeing this babe rolling around, her massive tits bouncing all over and she actually grabbed my cock and pulled me onto the bed. I've never seen a women want a cock as much as she wanted mine."

Cal laughed, "No kidding. She pulled you all the way down her throat so fast. You guys should have seen that, Eric was literally fucking her face and she was loving it. It was like he was doing pushups right on top of her. 9 inches buried all the way." He looked at Cliff and Bill, "By the way, you can see for yourself if you like." He grinned at Eric.

"You know, that's not a bad idea. She certainly believes the more, the merrier. Shit, I think she got me off four times that night before I passed out. Cal, how long did you last?"

"All night. I was tired, but she never seemed to lose her enthusiasm. How many times... I lost total count, but let's see...twice down her throat, twice in that cunt, Oh, and by the way. Tightest cunt you ever felt. The amount of suction in incredible. I don't know how you ever were able to get inside her Eric, but you know the saying, if there's a will, there's a way. Anyhow, twice more in her ass. She fucking loves to be fucked from behind. I was pounding into her cunt hard when I decided to see how she felt about her other hole. She didn't pull away, just asked if we had lube. Thank God for KY. As soon as I came, she made sure Eric took over. Later as she was riding Eric I took advantage of the only available hole there was. Remember how she squealed with joy? You fell asleep after that and she and I climbed into the shower where she sucked me off. Man, that was great. I got no sleep that night. Later she said she'd better get home since she needed to get cleaned up before work, but perhaps had time for a bit more, I got to fuck those tits. That was great." He looked at Eric, "You need a nap before tonight. You slept though a lot of great pussy last time."

"I do have some catching up to do. I did like her ass, but I need to get into that pussy again. Never felt anything like it." He looked around, "Get this, she took, what? 4 loads and not a drop leaked out. Damn, she's tight."

"Oh, I mentioned you can see for yourself? You guys busy tonight? Cliff, I know you're single, but Bill, screw the wife. You'll hate yourself for the rest of your life if you don't join us at the penthouse tonight." He looked up at the ceiling, "Tonight I'll bet she's even hotter." He looked at Bill, "Man, you really have to come. It's because of your reviews of her software that the board decided to order for the other five data centers. If she were grateful for the one order, imagine how grateful she'll be for five more." He stopped and looked at his watch, "Oh crap Bill, your meeting starts in 5 minutes. You should get down there. If you change your mind, we're heading over at 6 to watch the video I put together with from that night. I'm so happy we got all those cameras put in. She's supposed to be there at 7."

Bill pulled himself to his feet, his head reeling. How the fuck could he have been so naïve? Linda acting like a nympho? She loves sex, but he had no idea she'd initiate it with two virtual strangers like that. "Tonight? She's doing a company-wide morale boosting session this evening at the Rockmore..." He walked in a daze down to the conference room trying to collect his thoughts. Soon he felt his left brain kick in. He has this. He stopped at the conference room door seeing the suits milling around. He pulled out his phone, typed in "Count me in." And hit send.

12