Clothing Optional Ch. 02

Story Info
Vicki gets more comfortable.
2k words
4.42
70.9k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 06/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susan McK
Susan McK
164 Followers

Susan arrived back to the villa on a high. They had only been there for less than a day and already she had had her first sexual encounter.

She filled Vicki in on every intimate detail.

Vicki was amused and pleased for her friend. Susan had been through such a rough time with the break-up of her marriage that it was wonderful to see that she could relax and lose her inhibitions, now that they were on holiday. Vicki was also surprised however at how quickly Susan was able to put home behind her and literally to let the first man to show her attention have intimate access to every part of her body.

Vicki enjoyed hearing what happened but at the same time she felt tense in herself, wondering how she had suggested that they come here, and what was in store for her in the coming days.

She compared herself to her friend. Susan, dark and curvy, her heavy pale breasts marked with small red patches where her lover had sucked and nibbled as they made love. Men were always attracted to her body, her breasts complemented by her broad hips and soft curvy ass.

Vicki on the other hand had very pale skin and shoulder length red hair. Her body was slim and petite, her breasts quite small but still pert at 39 years of age. Her bottom too was round but pert but she had been told it was her best feature. She gave the impression of being wild, always up for a laugh - but that was only when she was with her friends. In reality she was quite quiet and shy, particularly when it came to men.

Unlike Susan she had never married but had on a couple of occasions been in long-term relationships. Her love life in recent years had been pretty quiet and her friends would be surprised if they knew that wild Vicki had not had sex since a drunken encounter with a married man at an office party nearly a full year ago. It had left her feeling used and unfulfilled and she was in no hurry to repeat the experience.

She had proposed this holiday as a laugh and was surprised when Susan agreed and then got very enthusiastic about.

So here she was, wondering what to wear when they left the villa to go for lunch.

They walked together in the sunshine, Susan in just a bikini bottom, her breasts swaying, beside Vicki in shorts and a white t-shirt.

They chose a table on the verandah outside the bar, shaded by a large umbrella and sat back to take in their surroundings as they ate their salads.

From behind her sunglasses Vicki was intriqued watching the other guests coming and going. Few wore any clothing and it seemed odd sitting so close to men eating their lunch, totally naked. In particular the couple of about 60 who sat at the table next to them fascinated her, the woman sat drinking tea as her husband gently caressed her sagging breasts.

After lunch Susan and Vicki spent some time at the pool. As she was the only woman with a top on Vicki felt obliged to go topless and after a while relaxed and enjoyed the sunshine. Susan was keen to mix and meet people and Vicki watched her chatting to others and mesing about in the pool.

When evening came the girls returned to their villa. Susan was looking forward to the party she had heard was planned for later. They snoozed for a few hours then got ready to go out sharing a bottle of wine as they prepared.

As she dressed Vicki again felt that tension, nervous of meeting other people and what was expected of her. Susan joined her wearing a pair of red sandals, tight red shorts and nothing else. She looked stunning, the sunshine from earlier adding a pink glow to her breasts.

Vicki dressed more conservatively, not feeling ready to let herself go. Despite Susans protests she put on a short wrapround beach skirt and a small pink blouse which she tied up exposing her tummy and left enough buttons undone to expose some of her pert breasts. Her one concession to Susan was o go without panties and as they headed off to the party they giggled like a pair of teenagers.

Before going into the party they shared a pizza in the restaurant. Again Vicki was amazed at the nudity and varying shapes and sizes of those around her.

When the music started up they moved into the party area, a large bar area with a dance floor in one darkened corner.

The girls got themselves a drink and took in their surroundings. Vicki relaxed, telling herself that it was so like any other bar or dance area except that the people were just wearing less. The few drinks helped her relax and she and Susan chatted to some of the others.

Again it was like any bar, the chat was about everyday things, travel, the resort and the weather. Vicki was relieved to find that she was not being hit on all the time by men as she had expected.

After about an hour they were joined by two men who pulled up stools beside theirs and bought them a drink. Both were about 60 and to Vickis mind neither were attractive. Neither wore any clothing so she could see that both were very obviously well endowed. After a spell of friendly chat Susan was clearly getting on well with the man beside her and they had moved close to whisper and giggle.

The guy beside Vicki moved closer to her and they continued their conversation. To Vickis surprise Susan got up, shortly afterwards and whispered to her that she as going for a walk with her man, outside. Susan watched them as they left, his hand firmly on the back of her red shorts.

The guy beside her had moved closer and as they resumed their chat she was aware of his hand lightly stroking her leg.

She looked around her, conscious of people around her maybe seeing this, but detected a change in the overall atmosphere. On the dance floor couples were dancing close, kissing and in some cases caressing each other and around the room their were other couples touching and stroking each other.

Vicki was not comfortable but was afraid to make a scene. His hand was moving higher touching the hem of her skirt. He was smiling at her and as he leaned forward to get his drink his hand slid over her thighs and moved between her legs.

He smiled again, and to her horror she noticed his erection beginning to swell. As he moved his fingers to try to slide one into her tight pussy she grabbed his wrist and whispered to him to stop. He was surprised but, thankfully, accepted the rejection. After an awkward few minutes he excused himself and left with his drink leaving her alone.

Vicki left the bar immediately and walked back towards the villa, her heart pounding and mind racing. It was not what he did that upset her, she reasoned, but just that she was not attracted to him in any way and that she resented being taken for granted.


She opened the door to the villa and stepped inside - stopping in her tracks as she did.

In front of her was Susan, her hands on the back of the armchair on the other side of the room. She was bending right over, her ample bottom raised in the air. Behind her stood her friend from the bar, red in the face and sweating heavily. But it wasn't his face that Vicki focussed on but rather his swollen cock sliding in and out of Susan's stretched pussy. They were unaware of her presence and she stood watching and listening to the sound of her wetness being pumped by his big cock while his hands pulled at her breasts.

Vicki stepped back into the night, closing the door behind her. She walked back up to the other bar her mind racing. In one way she envied Susan, the passion and the eroticism of what she had witnessed. On the other she felt quite aroused by it and in a way she felt lonely and unsure.

This bar was quiet ,thankfully ,and she sat on a stool and sipped on a long cool drink. After a while a couple sat beside her, both around 40 and both like Vicki, clothed. They chatted and Vicki found herself relaxing again and at ease. The couple had only just arrived and were just having a drink to wind down after their journey.

After two drinks the woman bought a drink for Vicki and for her husband, but excused herself and headed off to bed. Vicki was surprised but the drink had relaxed her and she felt comfortable again.

They had their drink and the man, Mark, suggested a walk before they both turned in. Without thinking she agreed and they started to walk around the gardens until they came to a bench where they sat again and chatted.

Vicki began telling Mark of her experiences earlier in the evening. He seemed particularly interested in the actions of the man in the bar and as she was telling him she felt his hand move on to her knee.

His eyes focussed on hers as she spoke, but both were aware only of the sensation of his hand on her leg.

His hand moved over her thighs then stroked them softly as they remained together. He leaned forward and very gently pushed his lips against hers. She held his kiss and pushed gently against his mouth. His tongue slid over her lips, probing until she opened her mouth to let it meet her own.

As her mouth opened, his hand moved with slightly more force on her thighs and she relaxed letting her legs open slightly. He pulled back, smiled then ran his finger over her wet pussy lips, her clitoris and through her bush of red hair.

To her surprise he stood up. She watched as he slid off his shirt then kicked away his trousers before holding his hand out to her. She took his hand and stood up and let him lead her across the grass to the swimming pool.

At the pool they kissed and he held her before he opened her blouse and slid it off.His hands felt wonderful on her body and for the first time on her holiday Vicki relaxed as she felt his hot mouth sucking on her hard nipples.

Her skirt slid off and he held her hand as they stepped into the cool water together.

He held her close, his mouth kissing her, his hands roaming over her breasts as his erection rubbed against her belly.

He moved her so that her back was against the side of the pool, then in one movement lifted her and let his swollen cock slide deep inside her. After a moment while they looked into each others eyes he started to move, gently but deep inside her.

Vicki had her head back, gazing up at the stars as she felt him sliding in and out of her in long slow strokes.

She moved with him, prolonging each stroke, building up her own pleasure until she cried out and felt her orgasm flow through her body. As she came Mark moved faster, harder and then she felt him tensing and his cock pumping inside her.

They held each other for a few minutes then seperated and let themselves glide through the soothing water of the pool before climbing out.

They recovered their clothes and walked back to the villas, hand in hand and naked, before kissing goodnight.

Vicki slipped quietly into her villa, relieved to see Susan alone in her bed. Vicki climbed into her own bed, and lay reflecting on her passionate encounter and wondering what more pleasures awaited her in the week ahead.

Susan McK
Susan McK
164 Followers