Clothing Optional Resort

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel the shaft of his cock slide again my cock. Although there was a layer of flesh between us, the sensation of his cock was evident. Once he was in position, Sandy said, "You're going to need to provide the motion. If Mark moves too much he'll slip out. Just rock your hips back and forth."

I began rocking my hips like she suggested, sliding my cock slightly out then back in. My wife's cunt is normally pretty tight anyway, but the feeling of another cock rubbing against me was delicious. I could feel another orgasm growing, already!

Sandy slid a hand down between my wife and I and started to finger my wife's clit. Pretty soon, my wife was rotating her hips causing my cock, Mark's cock, and Sandy's finger to move with her. As the rotations got faster and fast, my wife leaned over and started kissing Sandy. I could see their tongues going at it as both of them were breathing faster and faster.

I slid a free hand in between Sandy's legs and started to finger her. No reason she should be left out.

My wife started to cum. Then I could hear Mark groaning. His cock twitched inside as he came. Sandy collapsed over top of me pressing a breast into my mouth as she started to cum. I felt her hand move from fingering my wife's clit, to grasping the base of my cock. And I started to cum. Sandy squeezed and I came harder. With each pulse, I could feel her massaging the base of my cock.

We all collapsed onto the bed to recover.

----------

The next morning, I got up early to enjoy another soak. My wife was still sound asleep, so I grabbed my robe and headed for the pools. Moments after I slid into the water, Sandy came out. She saw me and sat next to me.

"Thanks for last night." I said.

"No thank you." she said, taking the liberty to put her hand on my cock. It responded to her touch, quickly getting hard. I reciprocated and slid my hand between her legs, letting my middle finger slip in between the folds of her vulva to flick her clit.

We talked as we sat playing with each other. "You have a nice cock, by the way. My husband's is longer, but I like how much you fill me up. I can feel you on all sides."

"I must admit, that's the hardest I've cum in a while. It rather surprised me, because I'd cum once already earlier. Granted, I'd taken a nap in between, so I was refreshed. Still, I came really hard. It was very nice."

"Yes. And your cum is really hot too."

"Maybe that was just residual heat from the soaking pool."

"No, you are just really warm."

"I'm glad you liked it."

She started to squirm. I was obviously hitting the right spot with my finger. She spoke in gasps, "And your red hair. It's so soft. I wish my husband didn't shave, but his hair is like coarse wire. It pokes us both. Yours is like silk."

An orgasm takes over the conversation.

When it begins to subsid, Sandy says, "Come with me." She pulls on my cock again as if to lead me out of the water.

"I, uh, need to let things calm down a bit first before getting out."

"Don't be ridiculous. Erections are natural. As long as you're not making unwanted advances on other people they can't fault you for what comes naturally. Besides, there are only a few people. Nobody is going to care."

So, I follow her out of the pool, my cock sticking straight out in front of me. I notice a few glances, some look shocked, some smiled.

Sandy heads back into the resort, but rather than go to her room (or mine) she takes me up a couple flights of stairs to the roof. "It's a sun deck, but hardly ever used."

True enough, there were a couple dozen deck chair but no one around. Sandy tossed a towel onto a chair, "Lay down."

I did as she asked and she climbed on top, sitting just above my knees. She began stroking my cock with one hand, while playing with my pubic hair with the other. "Your cock is soooo sexy."

The more she played the harder I got, and I was pretty hard to start. "Careful, I am getting close to cumming."

She paused for a moment looking at my cock. "I would really like to watch you cum, but I also want to feel you inside of me. Oh, I'm so torn."

Then she looks me in the eye as if having made a decision, "I'd going teach you a technique. I'm going to sit on you, your cock inside. I want you to slide your hand between us with your cock between you thumb and forefinger."

"Ok," and we get into position. This time she puts her hand between our legs but making sure her fingers are on her clit.

"Now," she continues. "When you feel yourself about to cum, squeeze on the base of your cock. Not so hard as to prevent cumming, but hard enough to put pressure on your cock."

Sandy begins gyrating. I can feel her finger playing with her clit as her cunt slides around, up, and down along my cock. When I feel myself getting close to orgasm, I begin squeezing. Sure enough, I start to cum again, and, like last time, I cum really hard, again and again.

As I cum, Sandy starts to shudder, "Oh my god. Cum in me." She arches her back as my cock throbs. Suddenly, there is a flood of liquid flowing out of her cunt. It's like she's peeing, but the liquid is clear. She's squirting. Three solid streams soak our crotches and the towel.

My orgasm just begins to subside when my cock demands more. I sit up lowering Sandy's back to the lounge. After a bit of maneuvering, I'm on top, her legs wrapped around my hips and my hands on either side of the lounge chair holding me up. I begin to thrust.

Animal lust has taken over, and I thrust away for a solid ten minutes. Sandy is on her third or fourth orgasm, when she asks starts to squirt again. "Oh my god." she moans.

Again, we let things settle down when she asks to shift positions. I move off of her, she grabs a towel, throws it on the deck and slides to the floor. She spreads her legs and I move to reinsert myself, only this time, she cocks her right leg over my left shoulder. More thrusting.

Another orgasm or two, and Sandy wants to move to her hands and knees. And more thrusting, more squirting.

We move back to laying face to face with me on top, this time both feet splayed to the sides. I feel another orgasm build up and grunt, "I'm cumming." The second time in less than half an hour, I cum again.

I relax for a moment, and then slide down Sandy's body. She's laying there limp, enjoying the afterglow, when I put my mouth to her cunt.

Sandy sits up part way, eyes wide open. "What are you doing?"

"I want to taste us together." And proceed to lap up our combined juices.

On the second orgasms Sandy starts squirting again. My mouth is flooded with her juice. Sandy pushes my head away. "Enough. I'm not going to be able to walk."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you sore?"

"No, I just won't have any energy left."

We laid there for a few moments, then I got up to take a shower. My wife and I were checking out, and it was getting close to that time.

The rooms in the resort have toilets, but no showers. Those are communal. After my shower, I head back to the room where I find my wife just waking.

I flop down on the bed and kiss her. "mmmm, you still taste like Sandy."

"It's about time to check out, but we could stay and soak for a few more hours before we have to head out."

"Yes," she replies, "that would be nice. I think I need to soak my holes. They've never had such a workout."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, very much. It's not something I want to do all that often, but I am glad we tried it."

"Good."

-----------

After we checked out, we headed to the soaking pools. At one point I needed to go to the bathroom, so I left my wife soaking while I went inside to pee.

Sandy saw me in the hall, "Hello, do you have a moment?"

"Well, I was just going to the bathroom, but after, sure."

When I came out, Sandy was still there. "What's up?" I asked.

"Follow me." This time she grabbed my hand, taking me to the sauna.

We stepped inside a hot wooden box with two rows of benches. There was no one else here.

Once the door is close, Sandy turns to me, steps in close putting her hands on my chest as she looks up into my eyes. "I probably won't see you again, so I just have to ask, would you fuck me again?"

My cock hears this and jumps. "I, uh, sure. Do you mean right now?"

"Yes, please!"

She moves me over to a bench, sits me down. By this point my cock is three quarters hard. Sandy slides a knee to either side of me and lowers herself down onto my cock. She begins to ride, slowly at first, but it doesn't take long before she is bouncing up and down, her breasts bouncing in front of my face. I reach up with my hands to massage them (and keep them from bouncing too much).

Sandy starts to cum, I can feel her squirting. My cock responds by releasing its own juices. I can't imagine it's very much, given this is the sixth orgasm in less than twenty-four hours. Still, it feels strong, certainly lots of throbbing.

Then she collapses on top of me, nuzzling into my neck. She whispers into my ear, "I haven't cum that hard, ever!"

"Yeah, that was pretty intense."

Sandy sits up, "I didn't know I was a squirter."

Although I feel bad about the mess we made up on the deck and in the sauna, my cock is very happy.

When I get back out to the soaking pool my is just about ready to go. "Now that you've gone to the bathroom, it would probably be a good time to get on the road."

"Yes, we have six hours to go to our next stop."

We get dressed and leave. As we drive down the road to our next destination, it feels odd wearing clothes.

12