Club 2.22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Monique, they're so firm," he said. "I wanted to do this with your mom, but she'd never let me."

As he moved his butt and cock back and forth, I told him, "I'll do plenty of things that I bet she wouldn't let you do."

He didn't ask what I meant. I just let him imagine. "I'm gonna come, Baby!" he shouted.

"Give it to me, Daddy!" I said. "Come on my-" Before I could finish the sentence, he'd started spurting his cum on my cheeks. I wanted to assure him of one of the things I had in mind, so I opened my mouth and let the next spurt land on my tongue. Then I pushed him backward so he was coming over my tits.

"Oh, God," he said. "Your tits are bigger than hers, but they're that same shade that I love so much. You might even be able to do something she couldn't." I guessed what he meant. I lifted my left breast, but I couldn't reach the nipple with my tongue. "It's still sexy when you try, though," he told me.

Daddy lay next to me for what seemed like a half-hour. I could hear my phone buzzing in the background, and I knew I'd have to deal with the haters eventually. He had just asked how I felt when the house phone rang. There's no phone in the master bedroom, so he was headed downstairs. I couldn't let him answer the phone, or even see who was calling. I got up and chased him. I got right behind him on the stairs and put my hand on his shoulder. When he turned around, his cock was right at the same level as my pussy. I jumped into his arms and kissed him. We fell backwards onto the stairs, and his cock ended up right underneath my crotch. He looked me in the eye. "Do it," I urged him. He only had to move up a little bit before his cock was at my opening. "Hurry!" I said. That beautiful black cock went deeper into my pussy than any other cock had before. "Make love to me, Daddy!" I squealed. He thrust harder and harder, and I kissed him passionately. I didn't think he could get any bigger than he'd been earlier. Well, he got bigger around. Between the completely filled feeling of my cunt and knowing how much my daddy loved me, I was overcome. "Fuck! Fuck!" I panted. "I'm coming, Daddy!"

"I love you, Monique," was all he could say.

"Come for me, Daddy!" I pleaded.

"You got it, Angel," he moaned, and soon my father was filling me with his cum. It felt like he was flooding my insides, but it was really just my orgasm holding me in its grip.

When we'd both finished coming, I led him back up the stairs. I needed him to be worn out so I could check the messages. He said, "Let's go to your room this time." I grinned and let him follow me. He started to ask me "How many other men-?"

"None," I told him.

"That's impossible. There's no way tonight was your first time."

"You asked how many men. I've brought three boys in here, but I've never brought a man in until tonight."

Daddy pulled me to him. I could feel his wet cock against my pussy again. "Get on the bed, Baby Girl," he said.

I got on all fours and pointed my ass up at him. "You remember we were talking about things Mom wouldn't let you do?" I asked.

"Uh-huh," he said. After a pause, he said, "Oh!"

I looked over at my nightstand. "Check the drawer," I told him. Daddy found the lube I keep in there. I felt him pull my butt cheeks apart, and soon the liquid was pouring over my asshole. I felt his knob under my pussy, and then I felt it between my cheeks. I'd only done anal a couple times, so it took some effort, but before long I probably had five of his six or seven inches inside me. "That's right, you lucky bastard," I told him. "Fuck your daughter's sexy ass."

He moved back and forth slowly at first. "Oh, yes, it's definitely a sexy ass," he agreed.

"Lean down," I told him. He did. "Now look to the right."

"Oh, shit, the curtain's open!"

"I don't give a fuck right now. I just want my daddy's dick in my ass."

"Well, I do give a fuck!" he exclaimed. "Just not enough to stop." He moved to the side and continued to fuck my ass, but in a spooning position. "Can anyone see us?" he asked.

"No," I assured him. The neighbor's curtains were closed, and the houses were too close together for a passerby to see anything.

"That's too bad," he said. "I'd love them to see what a hot young babe I'm screwing. Besides, if I can't see your tits, someone oughta be able to enjoy 'em."

I smiled and put his hand on my breasts. "No one's ever called me a babe before. They've called me the other B word ..."

Daddy kissed my neck. "I'll punch anyone who calls you that. You're not a bitch. You're a sweet, wonderful, beautiful woman."

"Oh, Daddy, you know how to make me feel that way."

"And you make me feel like a man again," he told me. His voice went up. "Especially now!" I could feel him filling my ass with another load of cum. Of course, it was the third of the night, so there wasn't as much. I probably couldn't keep him away from the phones much longer.

Once he'd gone soft enough for his prick to slide out of my ass, I got up and led him up. "This is great, but there's only room for one in this bed."

"Night, Sweetie," he told me, and he headed back to his room.

As soon as I could hear him snoring, I went to the phone. There were a couple messages for him. Neither person identified himself, but the first one said, "That's your daughter, you sicko!" The second one said it in much less polite terms. Then I checked his cell phone. One guy who I think was a co-worker left him a text congratulating him, and three others made references to sex-offender registries. I deleted them all except the congratulatory text. It was vague enough that he might not even know what it was about. I went back to my phone and checked my own texts and media. The friends who texted me asked, roughly, what the hell was going on. Apparently I was becoming a Twitter sensation, though. I had a half-dozen middle-aged guys asking what clubs I frequented and even more women my own age telling me what a creep my dad was.

The worst was someone saying that he didn't love me, and he was just using me to stroke his ego. I could handle people criticizing me, but Daddy was off-limits. "No 1 understands. Real men luv their lil girls, and my daddy's a hell of a man." That got a dozen favorites and 30 retweets. Then I went on Facebook and found the picture where they'd gotten his face and my ass. "My Daddy's such a man. Look at the gorgeous women he attracts." That got a few people to post messages supporting him.

I knew I couldn't keep it from him forever, though. When I went to work, I worried what I'd see when I got home. Even at work, people were looking at me differently. I had to act cool. I managed a look that said, "Yeah, bitches. This woman's got a great man taking care of her." No one said anything to me, but when I sat down for lunch, no one joined me. I came home and Daddy's car had been keyed. (My own car is so beat up and scratched that they probably thought someone had beaten them to it, or else I just wouldn't notice.) Daddy had just gotten off the phone. "Daddy, I'm so sorry," I told him. "You deserve better than this."

"Don't be sorry, Monique," he told me. "People don't understand. If love were easy, it wouldn't be worthwhile." Then he served the steaks he'd grilled, and we watched a movie while I sat on his lap on the couch. We kissed now and then, but he was too worn out from the previous night's activity, and I was emotionally exhausted from all the negative attention. About halfway through the movie, I took a picture of us and tweeted it. "Sittin back, watchin Netflix. HMahogany" When I checked later before I went to bed, I realized what I'd implied. "Ok, my bad. We Netflixed. We chilled. But that's all! HDullNiteAtHome"

One night without his dick was all I could take. The next night I got home before he did. I greeted him in a green thong and nothing else. We wolfed down the mostaccioli I'd made for us. (We had bibs on, of course.) Daddy headed for the bedroom, but I didn't want to wait that long. I dragged him to the living room and undressed him. When his shirt was off, I kissed each of his breasts and his stomach. When his shoes and socks were off, I kissed his toes. When his pants were off, I palmed those thick thighs and muscular calves. I didn't even wait for his briefs to be all the way off before I tried deep-throating him. He moved to the side so he could put his hand on the arm of the couch to steady himself. When he blew his load, I managed to take it all in except for a little bit that I deliberately let dribble out of the corner of my mouth. "I hope you can get another load ready," I told him.

"Count on it, Baby Girl," he said.

I lay on the couch and separated my legs just a little. Daddy had already taken his underwear off, and I'd left him enough space to remove my thong. He got on top of me, but I told him to stay up in the air a little. I wanted to see his dick going into me this time. It was worth it, too. Even as dark as my skin is, his dick is so dark that it was like watching an interracial fuck! "Oh, yeah, I have the sexiest daddy in the world," I moaned. He was able to go deeper on the couch than he had on the stairs, and I felt it!

"And my little girl has the sexiest brown tits," he said.

"They're yours, Daddy," I told him. I shook my chest a little to make them jiggle. That made him fuck me even harder.

"This is gonna sound funny, but I can't wait to see what you look like in a bikini," he said as he continued to pound my pussy. He reached another new spot with his next thrust.

"Then you're getting a Speedo on your next birthday. None of my friends' dads can wear one, but I know you can." The image of his cock struggling against that kind of swimsuit was sexier than when I imagined his naked cock! The bottom ridge of his cock touched me in a new place at the back of my walls, and I couldn't hold on. I started shaking, but I was able to yell, "Come for me, Daddy! Fill me up like you used to do for Mom!" The instant I said it, I realized that could have gone either way. Luckily, it went in our favor. Daddy couldn't even speak, but I could see by the expression on his face that he liked it. He straightened his back out and gave me what's probably the biggest second load I'd ever had.

When the last bit had poured out of his balls, he held me close. "If this is a sin, I don't care, Monique. You've made me feel alive for the first time in four years."

"Four? But it's only been two since she started going out on us."

"Yeah, but she didn't seem interested in me for two years even before that."

"She needs a Seeing Eye dog, 'cause she's fuckin' blind."

Once it wasn't new, I stopped posting about us. We didn't go out much, either, because we had all we needed at home. The next year on Daddy's birthday, I surprised him at home with a romantic dinner. I gave him the latest season of his favorite show on DVD, but I told him I had another present in mind. "You told me once that you wanted two or three children, but Mom didn't want to try for any more."

"Yeah?"

"I looked in the basement when we were putting the Christmas decorations away. You still have my crib, and you'd just have to reassemble it."

"Are you offering me-?"

"Daddy, you've tried to give me everything I want in life, and I wanna do the same for you. You wanted another baby." I undid my blouse and showed him one naked breast. I acted as though I was holding a baby to it. I took my skirt off to reveal that I was naked underneath there as well, and I put my hands on my curvy hips. "And I'm even better equipped for it than Mom."

"Oh, Monique, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Daddy. So what do-" Daddy had picked me up before I could finish the question. "-you say? Well, I guess I have my answer!"

Over those few months, I'd let Daddy know how virile he is. Occasionally he'd remind me of this by playing rough with me. One of our favorite things was when he'd throw me onto the bed before we made love. I finished undressing on the bed while he undressed so fast, I thought it was a scene from a Superman movie. I spread my legs. Daddy jumped in between them and had his cock against me in an instant. "Jeannie's gonna be a grandmother," he said.

"She's gonna hate that," I laughed.

"Do you wanna tell her, or should I?" Daddy asked.

"Me. But indirectly. Let someone forward it to her."

"She'll be humiliated. Just like I was," he gloated. He lined up with my cunt, but he stopped before he entered me. "Wait a second. How come I didn't get you pregnant already? At your age, as often as we make love, I should have knocked you up a long time ago."

"The last motherly thing Jeannie did was make an appointment for me to get an IUD when I was sixteen. I assumed she'd told you. I had it taken out last month."

"But we've made love since then. What if you'd gotten pregnant before tonight?"

"I knew you'd want this, Daddy. There was no doubt. But if I'd been wrong, yeah, I'd be heartbroken. Not because you got me pregnant but because I would've put you in such a bad position." I smiled again. "But I was right. So let's not worry about it. Fill your little girl up with ... your next little girl!" I looked down and saw that he'd gone soft during the conversation. "Guess I gotta get you back." I motioned for him to get up. I licked his balls and shaft. "Happy birthday, Daddy," I told him, and I took his pole most of the way into my mouth. My mouth isn't small, but Daddy's dick is so long that I couldn't get the last couple inches in. I bobbed up and down. He put his hands on my shoulders. He didn't force me, but he held me steady while I pleasured him with my lips and tongue, and also with my fingernails going up and down his wonderful ass. I moved my head to the side and kept sucking, but now when he looked down, he could see the shape of his cock on my cheek, and it made him even harder. I pushed myself back and told him, "Come for me, Daddy!" I dropped back onto the bed and pointed his cock down. Most of his cum got on my tits and belly, but a little landed on my pussy.

"Well, at least it didn'tall go to waste," Daddy told me.

"None of it went to waste," I told him. "Every little bit tells me how much you love me." I rubbed my pussy, trying to get that little bit of sperm inside me.

"Let me help you with that," he said. He knelt down and returned the favor. He licked in and out, left and right, even spelling out my name. The curl at the bottom of the "q" almost made me come on the spot.

When I looked up and saw his hot ass shifting left and right while he pleasured me, it put me over the top. I was shaking so hard I had to grab the sheets for fear that I'd fall off the bed. "Oh, Daddy! Oh, Daddy! One more try tonight!"

"You got it, Angel," he said. In a single thrust, his cock was deep in my cunt. "Say it!"

I pictured my belly getting big, and my tits getting bigger than they already are, and it was such an amazing image. "I wanna have your baby, Daddy! Make love to my womb. Keep the circle of life going!"

"Can you feel the love tonight?" he asked.

I didn't get the reference at the time, so I just said, "Yes, Daddy. Tonight and every night you show me how much you love me."

He straightened himself out and held me close. Suddenly I changed modes. I didn't want to call it spunk, swimmers or baby-making juice. It's semen. Daddy wasn't just Daddy; he's Duncan, the man I love, even if I'm not legally allowed to marry him. Duncan's semen was now filling my womb. Fucking him hadn't made me a woman. Knowing what I was doing made me a woman. We lay there and looked at each other lovingly. For the first time since I was a five-year-old with a bad dream, we slept together in his bed. When we woke up the next morning, I told him what I just related about changing modes.

When I came home from work, I looked forward to taking my lover to our shared bed. Before I could do that, though, Duncan had me sit on the couch. "I have bad news for you. We won't be procreating tonight."

"What's wrong, Darling?" Oh, God, I thought. Daddy's changed his mind and doesn't want me to have his baby after all. What if it's too late? So much for my newfound maturity.

Daddy opened a pamphlet written for couples trying to get pregnant. It explained that it's better to go every other night except for ovulation, so the man's body can rebuild its supply. "Looks like a rebuilding season is in order," I told him.

"But it doesn't mean we can't have Spring Training tonight," he told me, and he stroked my pussy through my jeans. A timer dinged in the kitchen, and Duncan left. A few minutes later, he brought me a plate of ribs, which he knows I like, and a special non-alcoholic martini. "Just in case we already succeeded," he explained.

"There's something I've always wanted to do with a waiter," I told him. Of course he obliged, eating me while I ate my dinner. I wanted to return the favor, but that was out of the question. (We also streamedThe Lion King because of the musical reference from the night before.)

I never slept in my old room again. That night I tweeted, "HMeNDuncan trying 2 add on 2 our home." As near as I could tell, every single person thought we were talking about the house and not my body.

We made love every other night until we found that we hadn't succeeded. I don't know whether anyone understood when I tweeted, "Still trying 2 add." During the initial outburst of online attention, I'd gained about a thousand followers on Twitter. I was down to about 700, so I guess some of them didn't believe I was really fucking my daddy or just got bored with the story. On the next cycle, we figured out when I was ovulating. Daddy and I both changed our relationship statuses on Facebook to "It's complicated" so it wouldn't look suspicious when we succeeded.

A few months later I was able to tweet, "Construction underway ||", but the two lines just seemed to confuse people. I still had people asking what we were trying to add on. When I got my bump, Daddy and I took a selfie with his hand over it and both our faces cropped out. I tweeted that out with words, "Baby on board!" My haters are back, but now they're part of the fun. Daddy said he wanted two or three kids, spaced a few years apart, so I figure in a few years, we'll be trying for my second baby. Meanwhile, I wonder how long it'll take before Jeannie finds out what's going on. If she says anything to me, I plan on telling her, "I wouldn't have to do this if you'd done what you were supposed to!"

12