Club 35 - Eight Visit

Story Info
New friends and new adventures for Jennifer.
13.6k words
4.78
16.8k
15

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/15/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

This is next installment in the saga of Jennifer, a submissive woman, who is discovering a deeper sense of her submission. I hope you enjoy and your comments, votes and suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Jennifer Lowe woke up the next morning thinking about the same thing she had been thinking about the night before. She was thinking about an auction. Not about an auction for a piece of antique furniture or a fine work of art, but of herself. Naked in front of a room full of well dressed people who were going to bid on her services as a sexual slave. This was the new fantasy that blocked all other thought from her mind. Her previous evenings experience as she crawled naked along her condominium's hallway and humiliated by some of her neighbors had set the fantasy of being a sex slave firmly in her mind.

There were things she needed to learn. She had taken the phone number from that woman Rachel, the Mistress of the slave Ginny, whom she met at the salon when she was waxed. Jennifer knew that she would call her and ask to meet her and discuss what really was involved in the auction process. Since it was the weekend, Jennifer had the time to think, no fantasize, more about what she wanted to do.

There were problems, of course. Jennifer had been successful in building an advertising business. She could step away for a time if she became an auctioned sex slave. After all, she did take vacations and the agency functioned well in her absence. Her new involvement with her neighbor's was, well, exciting, and she liked the idea of being submissive to them, especially if they increased the sexual part as they hinted they might. She had thought that the auction could take place at Club 35 but Jennifer had dismissed that idea. She didn't want to be sold to someone who had played with Jennifer at the Club. She wanted a new experience.

Jennifer spent the day naked. She hoped a neighbor would summon her and she would submit to whatever desires they had. But, the summons never happened and Jennifer returned to work the next day. She had already decided that she would not tell Mark, her Personal Assistant, about her latest fantasy. He knew of her submissiveness as did another employee, Christine, who had dominated Jennifer in the past and a new employee, Robin, who also knew of Jennifer's desire to be dominated and used sexually.

The day passed quickly and Jennifer returned home. She did not receive an envelope from her neighbor's telling Jennifer that her services were required. Getting over her disappointment, she undressed and made some dinner. Afterwards, she found Rachel's card and dialed. Rachel answered.

"I hope you remember me. This is Jennifer and we met last week at the salon."

"Yes, of course I remember. What can I do for you?"

"You're going to think I'm crazy, but do you think we could meet and you could tell me more about being auctioned off as a sex slave? After meeting Ginny last week, it's really all I think about."

"Of course. Ginny had said to me that she hoped you would call. Why don't you come over Wednesday night? Say, about 8:00 o'clock?"

"That would be terrific."

Rachel gave Jennifer the address and reminded her that Ginny was her slave and as such, she would be naked. Jennifer told Rachel that she understood and they said their goodbyes.

Work had succeeded in doing what Jennifer couldn't do herself; push thoughts of her meeting with Rachel and Ginny out of her mind as issues at work demanded her full attention. Once she was satisfied that the issues at work were solved, she headed home. Once again, there was no letter from her neighbor's. Jennifer undressed and remained naked, opening her blinds and curtains once she was naked. She had a bite to eat and was going to pay some bills when there was a knock on the door.

Jennifer opened the door after seeing that it was Roger, a neighbor who Jennifer suspected was the ringleader of her neighbor's organized domination of her.

"Naked. That's good." Roger said as Jennifer stepped aside to let him in.

"Tomorrow night at 10:30, you will put your collar on and crawl to my apartment door. Some of your neighbor's want to sample more of you. It should be fun."

"Unfortunately, I can't." Jennifer replied and thinking quickly, she lied. "I have a business function. We had agreed that if there was a business commitment there would be no conflict with the group."

"Yes. That is what we agreed. Well then. In thirty minutes put your collar on and crawl to my apartment. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Roger."

Roger turned and left Jennifer's apartment. Jennifer could feel herself getting wet as she went and took a quick shower. She put her collar on and went to her door. It was time. She opened her door, turned the bolt and bent down and crawled out into the hallway toward Roger's apartment. Still on the hallway floor, she reached up and knocked on the door. Roger opened the door and stood aside as Jennifer crawled into his apartment.

"What do we have here, Roger?" Jennifer recognized Cameron's voice.

"Looks like a naked slave to me, Cameron." Jennifer looked up to see Steve, her very tall black neighbor.

"From where I'm sitting, the slave has a wonderful looking ass." Jennifer turned to see a neighbor who, along with his wife, had spanked and fingered her during her last adventure with her neighbors.

Jennifer, feeling a bit devilish, wiggled her shapely ass at them.

"Now, Steve. That's not the part we are going to sample tonight. Slave. Get on your knees."

Jennifer complied and when she was in position, Roger left the room, returning with a towel and a glass. Jennifer could hear the two other men in the room removing their clothes. Roger spread the large towel in front of Jennifer and placed the glass on the floor.

"We were going to do other things to you tomorrow night. But, since you won't be available, I put this little party together." Roger smiled at his companions as he began to undress. "Who wants to go first?"

Cameron moved in front of Jennifer, holding his cock. He pushed forward and Jennifer knew what she had to do. She opened her mouth and began to suck on Cameron's cock. Jennifer moved her tongue over his cock aa he began to swell. She moved her mouth up and down his shaft, licking the underside of his cock. She had no difficulty taking the entire length of the cock into her mouth. Jennifer thought to herself that she had certainly sucked larger cocks. Cameron moaned as Jennifer continued her sucking and preparing to swallow everything that Cameron gave her. But that didn't happen.

Cameron pulled out of Jennifer's mouth before he began to cum. He rubbed his cock, all the time aiming at Jennifer's face. His first stream hit her in the forehead. The second on her nose and mouth. Cameron wiped his cock on Jennifer's face, painting her nose and lips with cum. When he pushed his cock against Jennifer's lips, she opened her mouth and licked him clean.

When she had finished sucking Cameron's cock clean, she reached for the towel.

"No!" Roger barked. "Leave the towel where it is."

Jennifer put the towel back and Steve moved forward. Jennifer could see that he had a bigger cock than Roger. Steve moved in front of Jennifer and she opened her mouth when Steve told her to. He pushed his black cock into her. When Jennifer began to move forward, Steve stopped her.

"Just keep your mouth open." Steve said.

Jennifer kept her mouth open and let Steve do you what he wanted to do. He pushed his cock in slowly and then withdrew. He pushed in and back out, keeping his cock head inside Jennifer's mouth. Steve didn't want a blow job, Jennifer thought. He wants to fuck my mouth. Jennifer didn't move her head as Steve continued his thrusting. When he pushed the entire length of his cock into Jennifer's mouth, she gagged. She gagged a few times as Steve pushed into her mouth.

Just like Cameron, Steve pulled out and shot his load onto Jennifer's face. The cum covered her eyes and cheeks. She felt cum drip onto her mouth. Did they want her to leave or should she lick up the cum dripping on her lips? She swiped her tongue across her lips and swallowed what she had licked.

Roger stood in front of her now.

"Start sucking. I want you to do the work." Roger ordered and Jennifer moved her head forward and took all of Roger's cock into her mouth.

Roger's cock got hard quickly. He placed his hand on top of Jennifer's head, the only place where there wasn't any cum. Roger tensed as Jennifer took his cock all the way in. Jennifer moved her head back and dragged her tongue over Roger's cock. He pulled out as his orgasm approached and aimed his cock at Jennifer's face. His cum hit her in the eyes and nose.

"Nice one, Roger." Cameron said as Roger finished shooting on Jennifer's face.

"Take the glass, Jennifer, and collect all the cum from your face." Roger ordered.

Jennifer took the glass and with her other hand began to scrape the cum off her face and into the glass. Jennifer got as much off her face as she could but her face still felt sticky.

"You know what to do." Cameron said.

Jennifer brought the glass to her mouth and tipped the contents into her mouth and swallowed. She had swallowed larger loads but never like this. The three men stood in front of Jennifer and without being told to do so, she sucked each one into her mouth to clean off whatever cum remained.

"Crawl back to your apartment." Roger said sharply.

Jennifer got on her hands and knees and crawled toward the door. She knew the men were staring at her ass as she crawled. She opened the door and crawled into the hallway and back to her apartment.

Jennifer stood up once inside her apartment. She walked to the bathroom to look at her face. The cum had started to dry. She swiped her tongue over her lips and was able to swallow a little bit more. She turned on the tap and washed her face before getting into bed. Before she fell asleep, she wondered how many cocks would cum on her face if she was a sex slave. Perhaps she would find out tomorrow night when she met with Rachel and Ginny.

Work dragged on the next day but satisfied that things were well in hand, Jennifer left a bit early, telling Mark she was meeting friends for dinner. Mark looked at her with a "what kind of friends" look. Jennifer patted Mark on the shoulder as she left.

Back home there were no new letters and Jennifer was deciding what to wear. She remembered what Rachel said about being nude and thought something casual would be appropriate. She wondered if Ginny and her would engage in another sexual encounter. The sixty nine at Nancy's salon was an unexpected pleasure. Jennifer asked herself if submitting to an auction and being the slave of a person or group, subject to their every whim, was really something that she wanted. The answer always came back "yes." Settling on a matching bra and panty set, slacks and a pullover blouse, Jennifer slipped on her shoes, grabbed a jacket and left for her appointment with Rachel and Ginny. She hailed a cab and twenty minutes later she rang the bell of their house.

Ginny answered the door wearing nothing but a big smile as she stepped aside to let Jennifer enter.

"We thought the front room would be the most comfortable. Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Yes, please."

Ginny led Jennifer into the front room. Rachel stood up and walked toward Jennifer.

"Good to see you again." Rachel said as she shook hands with Jennifer. "Come, sit in this chair." Rachel pointed to a very comfortable looking chair and Jennifer sat down. Ginny brought her a glass of wine. Rachel already had a glass. Ginny also had a glass of wine which she put on an end table next to Rachel. Ginny sat on the floor at Rachel's feet. Ginny spoke first.

"You are thinking about selling yourself at an auction, is that correct?"

"Yes, it is. I was hoping you could tell me what it was like, what you experienced."

"Gladly. But first, we would like to know about you, more importantly, what your experiences are and what you like and don't like to do." Rachel said.

Jennifer took a deep breath and explained that after her husband died, there was a sexual void in her life. She had slept with men after her loss but that was unfulfilling. She went on to explain that she then found Club 35 and her early experiences there.

"How did you hear about the club?" Ginny asked.

Jennifer explained that she heard about the Club from an employee who was a member and volunteered at the Club as a Dungeon Guard. Jennifer also said that she found out that another member of her staff also attended the Club.

Ginny smiled at Rachel as Jennifer continued. "Both have been very helpful in me discovering this, uh, sexual side of me."

"Have they dominated you?" Ginny asked.

"The male is gay and more submissive. He has helped put me in bondage and has applied lube to my rear end, but nothing else. He looks out to make sure my limits are respected at the Club. But the other, a female, has dominated me."

"I met Rachel at work. Like you, I've lost my husband but he was always supportive and helped me discover that being submissive, being a slave, was something that I needed. When Rachel bought me it was for one year but when the year was up, I stayed. You are not dominated at work then?"

"No. Only the two I mentioned and one other person at my company know that I am submissive. There is no mention of it at the office." Jennifer replied.

"Ginny was dominated at work. She worked naked and from time to time, we would dominate her, either by spanking or paddling, or the men would fuck her and she would go down on the women. It was a small office, and Ginny worked naked."

"Really?" Jennifer asked Ginny almost in awe.

Ginny got up and went to sit in a chair across from Jennifer.

"If someone came into my cubicle, I would swivel on my chair to face them and do this." Ginny lifted her legs and draped them over the arms of the chair. He pussy lips were spread open. Ginny stayed in the chair and continued. "I love being naked. I very rarely wear clothes, even at family functions. If we go out, I will wear a short jacket that doesn't hide very much."

"I do, too. I stay naked at home. I don't share my home but I keep the curtains open."

"Well, if you love being naked, you should get that way know." Rachel said.

Jennifer bent down to slide off her shoes and stood up to pull her blouse over her head. Her slacks came off next. She put her outer garments on the floor next to her chair. Her bra and panties were quickly removed. Jennifer sat down and with her submissiveness taken control of her, she draped her legs over the arms of the chair, exposing her pussy to the view of Rachel and Ginny.

"Now that your comfortable, what experiences have you had?" Rachel asked as she stared at Jennifer's pussy.

Jennifer began to relate her experiences to Rachel and Ginny. She told them of being in the stocks at Club 35 and the heavy whipping she took from Catherine that was followed by an anal gang bang.

"How many guys did you take up your ass?" Ginny asked.

When Jennifer replied that ten cocks had fucked her ass and that she swallowed all ten loads of cum, the two listeners were almost speechless.

"You told me that you like things in your ass when we met at the salon." Rachel said. "I guess you really do!"

"You mentioned that Ginny likes things in her asshole, too." Jennifer replied smiling.

"I do, but I've never been gang banged by ten cocks in my ass. That's really incredible."

Jennifer continued telling of her experiences, and ended with her relating her new experiences with the her neighbor's.

"So when Nancy mentioned that she had a client who had been sold at an auction, I was, well to be honest, quite turned on. Can you tell me how this happened and what took place and, most importantly, is it safe? I mean, I don't want to be kidnapped or anything like that."

Ginny and Rachel laughed.

"It's quite the tale and we will tell you everything you want to know. We have even alerted someone to the possibility of you auctioning yourself. I would want him to arrange it if you decide to do it." Rachel said. "But let's have another glass of wine and I'm sure you would like to stretch your legs. You have been sitting with your pussy on display for over an hour." Rachel said.

Jennifer and Ginny got up from their chairs and stretched while Rachel took the wine glasses and refilled them. Ginny walked up to Jennifer and put her arms around her.

"You're really quite beautiful." Ginny said as she drew Jennifer close, their tits rubbing against each other. When Ginny kissed her, Jennifer open her mouth and let Ginny's tongue caress the inside of her mouth.

"Now, now." Rachel said as she put the wine glasses down. "None of that or I will have to spank the two of you."

"I hope so!" Jennifer replied. Ginny giggled.

Now, it was Ginny's turn to talk. She told Jennifer about the games she and her late husband played and that eventually led to Ginny telling him about her fantasy of being an auctioned sex slave. She told Jennifer about meeting Jonathan who arranged the first auction and the other times Ginny was sold.

"Sorry to interrupt, but is that the person you mentioned earlier?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes, same one. Anyway, I was sold for three days, then again for a week. It was after that time I met Rachel and began to be dominated at work. To be truthful, I loved it."

Ginny spent the next hour telling Jennifer about the rest of her experiences and how Rachel came to own Ginny.

"So, are you only dominated by Rachel now?" Jennifer asked. Both women smiled and it was Rachel who replied.

"Oh no, we still see friends and people who love to dominate Ginny. The only things that are different are the fact that we love and care for each other and that there are no more auctions for Ginny. But I must say, Jennifer, I am intrigued by your story of being fucked in the ass by ten men. I may have to have Ginny experience that!"

Ginny looked wide eyed at Rachel. "Whatever you wish, Mistress." Ginny said softly.

"Now, Jennifer. What would you not allow to happen to your during an auction?" Rachel asked.

"The same limits I have at Club 35. No name calling or name calling humiliation. I may behave like a slut but I am not one. Nothing that will break any laws. I've learned that I can take a good amount of punishment but I don't want to be permanently marked or pierced."

"My goodness! That's the same as me!" Ginny said. "Maybe we were separated at birth." Ginny laughed.

"For a first timer, how long do you think I should sell myself for?"

"It was a long weekend for me, then a week. I would suggest either of those. The people who would bid on you would be known and screened. You would have to have someone deliver you to the auction site and pick you up at the appointed time." Rachel said. "And, you will be naked the entire time."

"I love being naked and I have someone who can take me and pick me up."

"Ginny. Our guest looks like she could use some relief the way she keeps touching her pussy. Go eat her while I get some toys. Do you want to play, Jennifer?"

"Oh, yes please!"

Ginny began to crawl toward Jennifer as Rachel left the room. Ginny stopped in front of Jennifer, her face inches away from Jennifer's spread pussy.

"I hope you do the auction. I was so turned on during my sale and the time with the winning bidders was more than I ever expected."

Jennifer didn't answer. Ginny began to take long licks along Jennifer's slit, sucking Jennifer's clit into her mouth. Jennifer threw her head back and let Ginny pleasure her. Ginny placed her hands against Jennifer's hips and pulled Jennifer closer to her mouth. Jennifer moaned as Ginny continued to lap up all of Jennifer's juices. Neither woman noticed that Rachel had returned to the room.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers