Club 35 Last Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good." Mary said. "Now, reach behind you and spread those asscheeks. We want to see that cute asshole of yours."

Jennifer did as she was told, reaching behind her and spreading her cheeks. Jennifer could feel Roger and Mary's eyes penetrating her asshole.

"Use your crop, Mary." Roger said.

Mary smiled and took her riding crop out of her pocket. She stood behind Jennifer and gave her three strokes across Jennifer's ass. Jennifer heard another door open and Cameron and Harriet moved into the hallway. Harriet suggested that they all go into their apartment because there was more room. Mary tapped Jennifer on her ass with her crop and told her to crawl to Harriet and Cameron's apartment. As Jennifer turned around, she saw Steve come out of his apartment?

"Is Sue coming?" Harriet asked.

"No, she is visiting her mother, so just me tonight."

"Well, I'm sure Jennifer will be happy to take Sue's place." Roger said. Everyone laughed at the comment.

"Let's get started." Mary said. "I want my pussy licked." Mary handed the crop to Roger and began to take off her robe. She wasn't wearing anything else.

"Mary, sit on the leather chair. You can spread your legs pretty wide on there."

"Man, Mary, you really are good looking."

"Thank you, Steve. That was sweet of you to say."

"Seriously, Mary, you could do porn." Harriet said.

"Yeah, Granny porn." Mary replied. "All I want is Jennifer's tongue on my clit."

Roger swatted Jennifer's ass with the crop and told Jennifer to make Mary cum. Jennifer crawled the short distance toward Mary, who had one leg over the arm of the leather chair, causing her pussy lips to spread slightly. Jennifer put her hands under Mary's ass and lowered her head and began to lick. Mary closed her eyes and moaned slightly when Jennifer began to suck on Mary's clit.

"I could watch this all day but I want some of this." Cameron said as he patted Jennifer's ass firmly.

Cameron knelt behind Jennifer and rubbed his cock over Jennifer's slit before pushing his cock into her. His first thrust pushed Jennifer's face against Mary's pussy but she recovered her position and resumed licking Mary, who was now moaning louder. Harriet had pulled Jennifer's hands from underneath Mary's ass and up toward Mary's tits.

"Play with her nipples." Harriet ordered.

Jennifer reached up to hold Mary's nipples. The change in position caused Jennifer to move her ass back into Cameron who now was completely inside Jennifer. Jennifer's licking continued as she rolled Mary's nipples between her fingers. Mary groaned loudly as she came, Jennifer licking up all of Mary's wetness. Cameron now was holding onto Jennifer's hips and fucking her as hard as he could, slapping her ass every second or third thrust.

"Mouth!" Cameron said as he pulled out of Jennifer's pussy. Knowing what was expected of her, Jennifer turned around quickly and lowered her head over Cameron's cock. It didn't take Cameron long before he began to shoot his cum into Jennifer's mouth. She swallowed every bit of his cum and licked his cock clean when he had stopped cumming.

"I want her ass." Roger said.

"So do I." Said Steve.

"Well, before either of you take her in her ass, I'm going to use that crop on her." Harriet announced. "Then, when I'm done, she can thank me while one of you fucks her ass. On the floor and get that ass up."

Jennifer got in position and Harriet began to crop Jennifer's ass. The strokes weren't hard at first but after the first twelve, Harriet increased the intensity. When she had delivered the last of the twenty four strokes, Jennifer had red stripes on her ass and upper thighs. She didn't want Harriet to stop but she said nothing as she sat where Mary had just been sitting.

"Get busy." Harriet said as she spread her legs.

Jennifer began to lick Harriet's pussy. No sooner had she started then she felt a finger, then two, push into her asshole. She could sense that lube was being pushed into her ass and she knew that Roger's cock would soon be replacing his fingers. Harriet was beginning to respond to Jennifer's licking and was moaning as Roger pushed his cock into Jennifer's asshole. Roger thrust all the way in and Jennifer grunted into Harriet's pussy, as Roger's cock filled her. Harriet was holding Jennifer's head as she ground her pussy against Jennifer's mouth. Harriet let out a long moan as she began to cum.

"Lick me clean." Harriet yelled.

Jennifer could tell that Steve was watching as she licked Harriet's pussy. Jennifer knew that Mary was watching Roger fuck her asshole because she heard Mary say that she liked how Jennifer's asshole gaped when Roger would pull out, before plunging back in.

Roger was picking up his pace and when Harriet moved off the chair, Roger told Jennifer to get on her knees. Jennifer complied and Roger told Jennifer to suck his cock.

"Oh, an ass to mouth. I've only seen that in porn videos." Mary said delightedly.

"Mary, you are really something." Harriet said as she watched Mary suck on Steve's cock.

Roger began to cum and Jennifer swallowed every bit of cum, licking Roger's cock clean when he had finished. Mary told Steve he was hard enough to fuck Jennifer and he positioned her on her knees with her head down and ass up. Jennifer was opened up by Roger's fucking and Steve had no trouble sliding his cock into Jennifer's asshole. It didn't take him long before he began to cum, Jennifer moving her ass back onto Steve's cock.

When Steve had finished, Mary volunteered to lead Jennifer back to her apartment. Jennifer crawled to her door and Mary followed her inside.

"Jennifer, you really need this, don't you?"

"Yes, but I need more than what happened just now."

"You need to sort that out or you will never be satisfied." Mary said as she touched Jennifer's face and left.

Jennifer knew that Mary's words were true. Her need to be submissive all the time; to be naked all the time, was now her number one priority. She knew that if she was going to commit to this desire, she needed guidance and the right time to step away from her business. These thoughts were put on hold when Jennifer returned to her office on Monday.

"Peter Golden wants to see you." Mark said late on Monday. "What should I tell him?"

"I'm sure he wants to buy the company. Well, let's see what he offers." Jennifer replied. "Have him come by Wednesday."

"Will do. Would you really sell?"

"I don't know, Mark. Let's see what happens."

Mark left Jennifer's office and Jennifer began to figure just how much she would want for the business. She wrote a number on a piece of paper and slipped inside her desk drawer.

"If he hits that number, it's his." Jennifer said to herself.

When she returned home that night, Jennifer undressed and picked up her phone. She knew only one person who had committed to being a sex slave and Jennifer knew that this was what she wanted.

Rachel answered and Jennifer asked if she could come over later in the week. She had something she wanted to talk about with Rachel and Ginny. Rachel said they would be glad to listen and when Rachel asked what Jennifer wanted to talk about, Jennifer said she would wait until she came over to tell them.

The meeting with Peter Golden went well. He attended the meeting with an associate, Sandra Bruce, a young attractive woman in her early thirties, Jennifer thought. The negotiations went well. Peter gave a number which was just above the number she had written on the paper.

"There are a number of items that you would have to agree to, if I sold my company to you." Jennifer said.

"What would those be?" Sandra asked.

"I would want three of my employees to receive a bonus. I have written down their names and amounts. If those are agreeable, you have a deal."

"You want two of your employees to receive five million each and one to receive two million, correct?" Sandra said.

"That's correct." Jennifer replied. She noticed that Sandra looked at Peter and he nodded his head yes.

"We have a deal. We will draw up the papers and let's say by the first of the month the changeover will take place. Is that acceptable?" Peter asked.

"Yes, very." Jennifer said.

Later that day she informed Mark, Christine and Robin what was happening and the bonuses they would receive. They were thrilled but Christine asked what Jennifer's plans were.

"I need to pursue my submissiveness full time. I'm frustrated that a scene I'm involved in will end too soon. I plan on talking to some people that I know and I hope they can help or point me in the right direction. I really don't want to do an auction but I haven't ruled it out."

They talked for nearly a half hour before they all left. Jennifer went home and changed and drove to Rachel and Ginny's house. Ginny answered the door naked and once inside, though not asked or required, Jennifer took off her clothes. Ginny sat on the floor at Rachel's feet while Jennifer sat in a comfortable leather chair. Remembering how Ginny would sit, Jennifer put her legs over the arms of the chair, spreading her pussy open. Both Rachel and Ginny smiled when she had finished spreading her legs. Jennifer went on to explain that she had sold her company and after being unsatisfied with her recent experiences told the two women her desire to be a sex slave, like Ginny, all the time.

"I just don't know how to go about it. I suppose I could do an auction or ask you to take me on."

"An auction is always fun." Ginny said. "I have been through those enough times to know." Ginny said.

"But the problem with that is that you really don't know what you getting into because you could be bought by someone you don't know." Rachel offered. "I don't think having two full time naked slaves is something that would work, as lovely as the thought of it is."

Jennifer was somewhat disappointed in Rachel's words. Ginny asked how long Jennifer wanted her slavery to last and she replied forever. Rachel and Ginny laughed.

"I think it would be better if it was for a defined period, say six months or a year." Rachel suggested and Jennifer agreed.

"I am going to make a suggestion. I lend Ginny to my father sometimes. He never remarried after my mother died but he does have a girlfriend that lives with him. Maybe I could arrange for you to be a slave to them." Rachel said.

"I have always had an interesting time there." Ginny offered.

"You would meet with them and if all went well, you could serve them for six months or a year." Rachel added. "I would stress that you really need to be clear on your limits."

"I understand." Jennifer replied. "Please call them, Rachel."

Rachel stood and left the room. She returned twenty minutes later, totally naked.

"They are looking forward to meeting you. Can you go to their house tomorrow night?"

"I certainly can." Jennifer said.

"Good." Rachel said. "Crawl over here and thank me."

Jennifer lowered her legs from the chair arms and slid to the floor. She crawled toward Rachel and didn't stop until her tongue was licking Rachel's slit. Rachel held Jennifer's head as Ginny moved behind Jennifer and began to run her finger over Jennifer's slit. Rachel began to softly moan as Jennifer sucked on her clit and it wasn't long before she was cumming, holding Jennifer's head between her legs. Jennifer continued to slowly lick Rachel's pussy until she pushed Jennifer away.

"Sit on her face." Rachel ordered Jennifer.

Ginny laid on the floor and Jennifer moved backwards until her pussy was over Ginny's mouth. Jennifer lowered herself until she could feel Jennifer's tongue on her clit.

"After you cum, you're going to do the same for Ginny." Rachel said.

It didn't take long before Jennifer began to feel her orgasm approach. She ground her hips into Ginny's face as she came. She got off Ginny and laid on the floor. Ginny put her legs on either side of Jennifer's head and lowered herself down onto to Jennifer's face.

Jennifer was licking Ginny but thinking about the possibility of being a full-time slave. She was excited about the possibility as she continued to lick Ginny's pussy. Ginny was gasping as she came and Jennifer licked up all the wetness from Ginny's pussy. Ginny got off of Jennifer and lowered her head toward Jennifer's. She kissed Jennifer deeply, and Jennifer returned the kiss.

"That was really nice." Ginny said.

Jennifer spent the night with Rachel and Ginny. Rachel used her strap-on on both of them. Rachel asked Jennifer where she wanted it. Jennifer wanted it in her ass and Rachel obliged. Jennifer left the next morning.

Jennifer spent the rest of the day preparing to meet Rachel's father and his girlfriend. She thought about dressing smartly but laughed to herself that she wasn't going on a job interview but an interview to become a sex slave. No, she thought, I am going to go there naked.

Not wanting to be arrested on her drive to Rachel's father's house, Jennifer wore a jacket and sandals on her drive. When she found the address, she pulled into the driveway and turned off her car. It was almost dark as she unzipped her jacket and slipped it off. Her sandals came next. Taking one last look around, Jennifer opened the door and stepped out. She walked quickly up the steps to the front door and rang the bell. A very good looking woman answered.

"You must be Jennifer. I'm Terri. Paul had to take a phone call but he will join us in a few moments."

Terri led Jennifer into a very large living room. Taking a quick look at Terri, Jennifer thought that she was in her early thirties. She was blond and had, from what Jennifer could see, a very nice figure.

"Why don't you stand here." Terri said indicating a spot in the center of the room.

Jennifer stood where Terri indicated and when Terri told her to spread her legs the width of her shoulders and interlock her fingers behind her head, Jennifer complied. Jennifer could feel herself slip into sub space.

"So, this must be Jennifer." A voice said as a male walked in front of Jennifer and sat down next to Terri. "I'm Paul. Rachel has told us about you but we would like to hear from you just what it is you are seeking."

"I am very submissive. I have a great deal of experience but I'm looking for something that lasts longer than two or three days."

"I see. So, tell us what are your limits. Every submissive has them." Terri asked.

"I don't want my head shaved or to be permanently marked. Beyond that, I have no limits."

"Have you had experience with multiple people?" Paul asked.

Jennifer told them about some of her experiences, including being gang banged. When asked, she replied that she liked being fucked in the ass and that she liked humiliation but she didn't like being called names.

"I have one thing to ask, if I may?" Jennifer said.

"What is it?" Terri asked.

"I want to be naked all the time, except in situations that would could lead to legal problems."

Terri laughed and said that wouldn't be a problem.

"Now, turn around, Jennifer." Paul ordered. "Bend forward and spread your cheeks."

Jennifer turned around and lowered her hands from behind her head. She bent forward and reached behind her to grasp her asscheeks and pulled them apart.

"You like it in the ass?" Terri asked.

"Yes."

"Yes, Mistress." Terri corrected.

"Yes, Mistress."

Jennifer kept her asscheeks spread as Terri and Paul stood up and approached Jennifer. She felt a finger trace down her back to her ass crack and continue to her slit. The finger rubbed Jennifer's clit.

"She's wet." Terri announced.

Paul put his hand on Jennifer's bent back and pushed two fingers into her pussy. He rotated his fingers inside her before he removed them.

"You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Yes."

Jennifer felt a sharp slap on her right asscheek.

"Yes, Master." Paul corrected.

"Yes, Master." Jennifer replied.

Paul delivered five more spanks and Terri gave her six more before telling Jennifer to stand up and put her hands back behind her head. Terri told Jennifer to turn around and when she did, Terri pinched Jennifer's nipples. Jennifer could see that Paul was getting undressed and was walking toward Jennifer.

"Ginny is a really good cocksucker. Let's see if you're better." Paul said.

Terri pushed Jennifer down to her knees and Jennifer reached for Paul's cock and guided it into her mouth. Terri stood next to Jennifer and watched as she sucked on Paul's cock. Jennifer's efforts were having an effect on Paul as her began to thrust deep down Jennifer's throat, causing Jennifer to gag, but she quickly recovered and resumed sucking on Paul. Paul began to cum and Terri instructed Jennifer not to swallow Paul's cum.

"When he's done, show me his cum in your mouth."

Jennifer didn't respond but she kept on sucking. Paul had grabbed Jennifer's head and pushed his cock in. She gagged and Paul pulled back slightly as he began to cum. Jennifer felt her mouth fill with Paul's cum and she was careful not to swallow.

"Show us." Terri commanded.

Jennifer opened her mouth and showed Paul and Terri the deposit Paul had made.

"Very good." Paul said. "Now swallow and show us your mouth when you have finished."

Jennifer did as she was told. She swallowed twice and then opened her mouth to show that she had complied with Paul's direction.

"I have to admit," Paul said, "that you are an excellent cock sucker. Now, let's see how good you are at eating pussy." Paul said.

Terri smiled at Jennifer and she began to remove her clothes. Jennifer took a quick look at Terri's body and was impressed with her ass and when she turned around, Jennifer could see that Terri had nice firm tits and a very bald pussy. Terri noticed Jennifer looking at her pussy.

"I go for a waxing every month." Terri said.

"So do I, Mistress."

Terri smiled as she sat on a leather sofa and spread her legs. Jennifer felt Paul's hand on her shoulder pushing her down to her knees. Jennifer crawled forward until her face was buried in Terri's pussy. Sucking on her clit and licking very slowly along her slit, Terri was quickly moaning with pleasure. Jennifer continued to lick and when she sucked Terri's clit into her mouth, Terri pushed her hips up, driving her pussy into Jennifer's mouth.

A few more licks and Terri began to cum. Jennifer continued to lick as Terri came and then licked up all her wetness when her orgasm passed. Terri pushed Jennifer away and looked at Paul.

"Well, what do you think?" Paul asked Terri.

"Let's keep her." Terri replied. "We can keep her naked and we have enough friends who will want to play with her. I'm sure we can think of more than a few humiliating experiences for our slave."

"I agree. We could start with that cocktail party next week. A naked waitress would certainly add some spice." Paul replied. "I think it would best for all concerned, if you committed to us for a month. That way, if you are not comfortable with the situation, you can quit. Same with us. How long will it take for you to move in with us?"

A discussion followed on when Jennifer would move in as Paul and Terri's full time sex slave. Once the details were worked out, Jennifer walked naked to her car, put on her jacket, and drove home.

Jennifer was happy with the meeting and she looked forward to serving as Paul and Terri's sex slave for the next month. She was comfortable with the length of her slavery and she said to herself that this would be the ultimate test. Jennifer decided that she wouldn't sell her condo until after the one-month trial. She prepaid her bills and then packed a few toiletries before calling Rachel and Ginny.

"Yes, I'm leaving now." She told Rachel.

"It's going to be good, trust me. Paul and Terri are really looking forward to it. I'm sure your needs will be more than satisfied."

Jennifer left her apartment wearing just her jacket and a pair of sandals. She put her bag of toiletries in the trunk of her car, making sure she bent over so that her naked ass was visible. There was no one around but Jennifer enjoyed the naughty feeling. She got into her car and drove to her new owner's house.