Club 35 Ninth Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive was uneventful. She pulled in front of their house and got out of the car. She walked up the steps and before she could ring the bell, the door opened. Ginny stood there wearing only a smile. She hugged Jennifer as she came into the house.

"I think I might be overdressed." Jennifer said as she unzipped her jacket and Ginny took it and hung it up.

The two naked women walked hand in hand to the living room. Rachel was sitting in a large leather love seat. She was wearing a pair of jeans and a comfortable top. Rachel smiled when she saw Jennifer and her eyes lingered on Jennifer's naked body. Jennifer did not immediately notice another naked women sitting on the chair to Jennifer's right. The woman, who looked younger than Rachel and Ginny, was sitting with her legs draped over the arms of the chair, her pussy very visible.

"Jennifer, this is Becky. Becky. Jennifer." Rachel said.

Becky put her legs down and stood up and hugged Jennifer. Jennifer felt the girls tits press into hers as they hugged.

"I have heard lots about you." Becky said as she sat back down.

"In position, Becky." Rachel said curtly.

"Yes, ma'am." Becky replied and she raised her legs over the arms of her chair, exposing her pussy.

Ginny went to sit on the floor at Rachel's feet. Jennifer moved to the sofa and sat down.

"Well, I am going to assume that Becky is like Ginny and myself. A submissive." Jennifer remarked.

"It's quite a story. Ginny, why don't you tell it." Rachel suggested.

"Ok. Well, Jennifer, you know about my past and the auctions, of course, and being submissive and naked at work. We had lunch delivered one day and it was Becky who delivered it. She thought that it was really hot and thought she would like to do it. Well, one thing led to another and Becky played with me and my late husband and when I became Rachel's full time slave, Becky took my place at work."

Jennifer smiled and wanted to know if she worked naked and Becky replied that she did and that she was sexually submissive to the office staff, just as Ginny was.

"In fact, I'm sitting now in what is called the Ginny Position. In the office if someone comes into my cubicle, I have to spread my legs like I'm doing now. Ginny started this and the office and the two managers wanted me to continue it. I was glad to do it."

Ginny got up and brought drinks for everyone, serving Rachel first. Ginny smiled at Becky and told her to finish the rest of her story.

"Well," Becky continued, "I really wanted to be a slave like Ginny so I wanted to be auctioned off."

"Wait, you were auctioned, too?" Jennifer asked.

"Yes. Just like Ginny was the first time and, Ginny tells me, like you were a few weekends ago. Just for three days."

Ginny started to giggle. She looked at Jennifer and Becky.

"Maybe we should start a club." Ginny went silent for a moment. Then smiling broadly, she said, " We could call it ASS."

"Ass?" Rachel said.

"No. A.S.S. It stands for Auctioned Sex Slaves!" Ginny laughed as she explained the initials. The three other women all laughed at Ginny's remark.

Jennifer was curious to find out what had happened at Becky's auction. She had told Ginny about her experiences and she knew some of Ginny's. Jennifer looked at Becky hoping that she would talk about her experience.

"Becky, please, would you tell me what your auction was like? Who bought you and what happened?" Jennifer asked.

"Go on." Rachel said.

"Well I was displayed naked for an hour. I wasn't bound but I had to assume any position a potential buyer wanted me to assume. I was spanked and paddle but not a lot. Then the auction started and Jonathan, I think you know him, auctioned me off."

"So you weren't bound during your preview?" Jennifer asked.

"No, just hands cuffed behind my back during the bidding."

Becky paused because she didn't know if she should continue or if she should stop. Jennifer asked her to tell what happened. Becky took a deep breath and continued.

"I don't know if you know about Ginny's experiences in the office but when I am being dominated at work, it was the most people I had ever been submissive too. But I was submissive to twelve men after I was sold. I was fucked by them all in every hole and most of the time it was three at one time."

"Did they whip you?"

"No, just spanked me. My ass was red for a few days. And no, no women were involved. That was a bit disappointing."

"I bet you had quite a gaping asshole for a few days." Jennifer remarked.

"Yeah, I did." Becky said.

"Would you do it again?" Jennifer asked.

"I've thought about it. The only thing is, like I said before, I like being dominated and I like being dominated by women as well. I really would want that but there is no way to control who buys you. I could handle more than just spanking because of what the people at the office put me through."

Jennifer then told the three women the story of her auction, although it was more for Becky's information than Ginny and Rachel since both of them were present. After she finished there was silence until Becky asked if Jennifer would do it again.

"I think that's why she's here." Rachel said. "Aren't you?"

Jennifer smiled and said that the thought had crossed her mind. She liked going to Club 35 but the experiences, as humiliating and sometimes painful as they were, were still limited. When she was sold, her submission was for a longer period of time. Jennifer felt that it was important to her that her slavery lasted longer.

"Are your neighbors still dominating you?" Ginny asked.

"What? Really?" Asked Becky.

"They haven't in a few weeks. But I'm ready for them if they want me." Jennifer said and she explained to Rachel about crawling naked down her hallway and was probably seen by a neighbor who began to give her tasks and eventually involve most of the people who lived on Jennifer's floor. She explained about the ground rules she had established but it seems, she said, that they might have lost interest.

"I don't know about that." Rachel said. "You're a very good looking woman and from what I've seen and know about you, you are open to just about everything. That would be foolish of them to stop."

"Well, let's see. I suppose I could crawl naked to one of their doors and knock. That might be enough of a hint." Jennifer laughed.

"So, are you going to do another auction?" Ginny asked.

"Probably and probably soon." Jennifer replied. "Becky, would you do another one?"

"I don't know. I mean I never thought I would ever do as many guys as I did. And, like I said, I would want to serve women as well as men and I would like there to be more bondage."

"I see three naked women. Becky, lay down on the floor." Rachel said firmly. "Jennifer, why don't you and Becky do a sixty-nine while my slave girl and I watch?"

Jennifer did not hesitate. She got on the floor and crawled over to Becky. She spread her legs over Becky's head and lowered her hips until her pussy was over Becky's mouth. Jennifer lowered her head and began to lick Becky's slit. Jennifer was surprised how wet Becky had become after just a few licks. She felt Becky's tongue deep inside her and she pressed her hips down onto Becky's mouth. Concentrating on providing pleasure to Becky as well as enjoying the oral attention of Becky, Jennifer wasn't aware of Ginny moving next to her until she felt Ginny's finger enter her asshole.

Jennifer felt Ginny's finger move slowly into her asshole. Jennifer thought that Ginny must have put lube on her hand because her finger slid in so easily and when Ginny slid another two fingers into her ass, Jennifer was certain of it.

"That's enough, Ginny. I want your face between my legs."

"Yes, Mistress Rachel."

Jennifer quickly glanced up to see that Rachel was naked and sitting on the couch with her legs spread wide. Jennifer felt Ginny's fingers slide from her ass and she saw Ginny crawl toward Rachel. Jennifer lowered her head and resumed licking Becky's pussy. Becky must be enjoying this because she was certainly wet and Jennifer liked the taste of Becky's pussy. Becky's tongue was edging Jennifer closer to cumming, and she ground her hips into Becky's face. Jennifer moaned as she came and she sucked Becky's clit into her mouth, causing Becky to cum.

Jennifer licked the juices from the inside of Becky's thighs. Jennifer thought that she too was very wet because she felt Becky's tongue trace along the inside of her thighs. Jennifer let out a long moan when Becky's tongue moved against Jennifer's asshole. Jennifer rolled off of Becky and she watched Ginny lick Rachel until she came with a long gasp.

Jennifer had never really appreciated just how attractive Rachel was. She was taller than Ginny with very perky tits, Jennifer thought. When she moved, Jennifer thought that Rachel's ass was quite attractive and the thin landing strip she had above her pussy was very neatly trimmed. Jennifer caught herself smiling, thinking that the three submissive sin the room all had bare pussies, while the one dominant had a landing strip. Jennifer looked at Rachel as she returned to the room wearing a robe. Slaves should always be naked, Jennifer thought to herself. She wanted to be naked whenever she could.

After listening to Becky describe how it felt to work every day naked, Jennifer was amazed at how comfortable Becky was with her submissiveness. Ginny retold her story of how she came to work naked and just how much she enjoyed it.

"But, it would be very difficult for you to do, wouldn't it, Jennifer?" Rachel asked.

"Yes. Very. It would be very difficult for the owner of the company to be the only one naked." Jennifer replied. "I try to be naked at home and obviously, my neighbors have taken advantage of my submissiveness."

The four women continued to talk for another hour. Jennifer put on her short jacket when it was time to leave and promising to let Ginny and Rachel know when she decided to put herself up for auction.

Jennifer returned home and still feeling submissive, unzipped her jacket and removed it when she got in the elevator. When the door opened on her floor she knelt down and crawled to her door, hoping one of the neighbors would find her. But, no one opened their door and Jennifer crawled into her apartment.

Jennifer spent the rest of the weekend naked and alone in her apartment. She really wanted to be dominated. She needed to feel pain and humiliation. She fantasized about being naked at work like Becky did everyday and Ginny before Becky. When she sat down she spread her legs over the arms of her chair like Becky had down. But Jennifer knew that acting upon this fantasy would not be in the best interests of her company. She was the owner and did not answer to anyone but herself, as far as business matters were concerned.

On Monday, Jennifer returned to work and knowing there were major projects ahead, she concentrated on directing her employees. But the submissive feelings retuned late Wednesday afternoon when she was walking though the office and saw one of her female employees sitting at her desk with her legs spread and her panties clearly visible. Jennifer wasn't certain if she was flashing on purpose or just unaware that her legs were spread as she concentrated on the papers in front of her.

Jennifer returned to her office and buzzed Mark. When he came into the office Jennifer asked him to see if Christine would come to her office before she left for the day. She asked Mark to stay as well. Late that afternoon, the two employees came into Jennifer's office, Mark closing the door behind him.

"So, what's up?" Mark asked.

"I have a fantasy that I would like to act out but realize it would be impossible to act upon and I want your advice."

Jennifer explained how Ginny and Becky had worked naked and were submissive to all the employees for a period of time most days. Christine knew who Ginny was and had learned that Ginny had done this. Mark had no idea.

"Well, you're right about that being impossible to do. The working relationship would break down if everyone was spanking or fucking the President of the company." Mark said.

Jennifer nodded in agreement and looked at Christine who was deep in thought.

"You could be dominated in the office. I mean, you said when you walked naked from here to the parking lot to go to Club 35 was a turn on and being felt up by the young security guard, I don't recall his name, was humiliating."

"His name is Lee." Jennifer added. "Yeah, that was a turn on and I want something like that. I did promise the young man that he could fuck my ass but it hasn't happened."

"Yet." Christine interrupted. "I think I can come up with something, at least on a smaller scale than what Ginny had gone through. How about Saturday night?"

"I can't make it Saturday night. Dungeon Guard." Mark said.

"Well, I think I can give Jennifer what she wants without you, Mark."

"I don't know if I can say this but I do like the way you put lube in me." They all laughed at Jennifer's comment.

"Mark, I do think your blushing." Christine teased. "What would all the boys say? Ok. Let's meet at 7:30 on Saturday night. Jennifer, I will pick you up." Christine said as Mark left the room. "I think you should wear as little as possible."

"I agree. I feel much more submissive when I'm naked. I don't know why but it just feels more comfortable. I must be losing it." Jennifer said as she looked away from Christine.

"Not at all. I've had conversations with people in the scene who have said the same thing. I think that it is more common feeling or desire than you think."

The next two days were busy and they passed by quickly. Christine stopped by Jennifer's office on Friday night and said that she would pick her up at 7:30. She asked if Jennifer knew what she was going to wear.

"I thought about just a smile." Jennifer laughed. "But that could lead to trouble. Just shoes and that jacket I wore before. That alright?"

"Perfect. See you tomorrow."

The next day Jennifer prepared herself for the evening's adventure. She took a long bath after giving herself two enemas. She was always aware that Christine liked to play with Jennifer's asshole and that something certainly would be entering her through that hole. She put on a pair of sandals and took her jacket. She thought about crawling naked to the elevator but opted to walk to the elevator holding her jacket. She would put the jacket on when she got inside the car. She walked to the street and waited for Christine to arrive. She didn't have to wait long. When she got inside the car, Christine was in her dominant role.

"Take the jacket off. You're going to be naked until I drop you back at your apartment. Put on this collar and the wrist cuffs." She handed the collar and cuffs to Jennifer and Jennifer put them on.

"Good. Now turn around so I can cuff your hands behind your back."

Christine clipped the two wrist cuffs together and Jennifer turned to face front, wondering if anyone could see her. Without being told, she spread her legs as wide as she could as Christine placed the seatbelt across Jennifer's bare tits and clipped it into the bracket.

The drive took a short time and Christine pulled into the parking lot behind their building. Christine got out and walked to the other side of the car and opened Jennifer's door. Jennifer swung her legs around and got out of the car. She attached a leash to Jennifer's collar and pulled. Jennifer followed Christine out of the parking lot into their building.

Jennifer saw the security desk but did not see any guard. She wondered if the young college student Lee was on duty. Christine led Jennifer to the elevators and rode up to the fifth floor where their offices were. Using her key card, Christine opened the door and pushed Jennifer inside.

This wasn't the first time that Jennifer had been naked in her office. She had been led through by Mark and Christine before but that time they were on their way to Club 35. This time, Jennifer's submission would happen in her office. Jennifer walked past the desk where the female employee was sitting with her legs spread and her panties visible. Past Mark's desk and into her office. Christine told Jennifer to stand in the middle of her office as she took a large bag from behind Jennifer's desk.

"I dropped this off earlier." Christine said as she opened the bag and removed some objects that Jennifer could not see. Jennifer could hear chains rattling as Christine knelt behind Jennifer's desk. She saw Christine attach two leather looking cuffs to the front legs of Jennifer's desk.

Christine moved behind Jennifer's and uncuffed her hands. She had removed everything from the top of Jennifer's desk and she pulled Jennifer by the leash until her thighs touched the front of her desk. Christine removed the leash and told Jennifer to bend over her desk. Once she had complied, Christine attached a chain to each of the wrist cuffs and pulled Jennifer forward. Christine pulled on each chain until it was taut. Jennifer's arms were spread toward the corner of her desk. Jennifer knew what was coming next.

Christine had moved behind Jennifer and was attaching cuffs to Jennifer's ankles. She pulled each leg toward the desk's corners and attached the cuffs to the smaller cuffs she had put on the desk legs. Jennifer was now spread eagled, her upper torso flat against her desk top and her legs spread wide behind her.

"You really are quite attractive in this position. Your pussy is spread and I can see that cute asshole of yours."

Christine traced a finger down Jennifer's ass crack, teasing her asshole before plunging the finger into Jennifer's pussy.

"My, my, we are wet, aren't we?" Christine said as she withdrew her finger and rubbed Jennifer's ass.

Christine moved to the bag and then back behind Jennifer. Jennifer felt the tip of Christine's favorite riding crop on her ass. Christine was just tapping the crop against Jennifer's ass before she lifted the crop and brought it down hard across Jennifer's left ass cheek. Christine delivered another stroke across Jennifer's right ass cheek.

"Are we punishing a naughty girl?" A male voice said.

Jennifer recognized the voice. It was Lee, the Security Guard.

"I think you're your just in time." Christine said. "Jennifer was just telling me how much she wanted to suck your cock while I cropped her ass. Isn't that right, Jennifer?"

"Yes, Mistress Christine."

"You know, she once promised me to let me fuck her in the ass." Lee said.

"Really." Christine said in mock amusement. "Well, we will have to see about that, won't we, Jennifer?" Christine said as she brought the crop down across Jennifer's ass.

Lee was getting undressed as Christine continued to crop Jennifer's ass. She asked Lee if he was alone on duty tonight.

"No, I've got a supervisor here. Jackson. Older guy." Lee said as he was pulling off his boxers and moved in front of Jennifer.

Christine told Jennifer to start sucking Lee's cock. Jennifer turned her head and opened her mouth as Lee stuck his cock into Jennifer's mouth. Christine kept cropping Jennifer's ass as she sucked Lee, who was slowly moving his cock in and out of Jennifer's mouth. Each time he pulled back, Christine brought the crop down.

"What the hell is going on here?" A loud voice boomed.

The voice belonged to a tall, muscular black man wearing a uniform similar to the one Lee was wearing.

"You must be Jackson." Christine said.

"That's right. I'm Jackson. Who's ass are whipping?"

"Just a submissive who likes this kind of treatment." Christine replied.

"I see she likes to suck cock." Jackson said as he watched Jennifer take all of Lee's cock in her mouth.