Club 35 Seventh Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? Are you serious?"

"What should we do?" Mark asked.

"Has she seen you or Christine?"

Mark said that she hadn't but that Robin was the strongest candidate according to Bob Green, the head of the Creative Department. Jennifer told Mark to bring her in and to bring Christine as well. Jennifer said that they would decide if Robin can be trusted.

Mark brought Robin into the office, followed a moment later by Christine. They all took chairs around Jennifer's desk and Jennifer began.

"You know why we are all here. It's not a question of your skill or ability. It's what you know and have been involved in. In this office, you work. There are no references of any kind to outside activities. If that happens, and anyone in this room finds out, you're gone."

"I understand. I didn't react when I saw Mark. I just politely smiled. Had I known this was your company I wouldn't have applied."

Jennifer looked at Mark who confirmed that had happened. Jennifer told Robin that if she could be trusted then the job was hers, after completion of her probationary period. Robin smiled and stood up and shook Jennifer's hand. Mark escorted Robin to the HR Department to fill out paperwork.

"Christine, try to keep an eye on Robin, if you can. I'm liking my life right now and don't want any complications."

Christine said she would and left Jennifer's office. Jennifer's mind quickly returned to what she was going to be doing tonight. When she returned home, she undressed and found that there were no new instruction letters. She remained naked with the blinds open until 11:30, when she closed the blinds and turned off all the lights in the apartment except for the entrance hall light. She opened the door and turned the bolt so that the door would not lock. She stepped out into the hallway and sunk to her hands and knees.

Jennifer saw the collar on the door handle across from her apartment. She crawled to the door and quietly lifted the collar off the handle. The collar was made of stiff leather, heavier and stiffer than the collar she wore at Club 35. There were rings at the front and sides. Jennifer put the collar around her neck and buckled it at the back. She didn't fasten it tightly, allowing some slack as she leaned forward and began to crawl down the hallway. She could hear a television playing in one of the rooms she crawled past but no other noise.

Jennifer had just reached the elevators, halfway down the hall, when she thought she heard a door open behind her. She froze but heard no other noise coming from that direction and she began to crawl quickly toward the end of the hall. A few feet from the end she slowed. The feelings of submission were returning. She shouldn't hurry, she thought, because this is what the unknown dominant wants me to do.

Jennifer put her head down onto the floor. She reached behind her with both hands and as instructed in the letter, pulled her asscheeks apart. Her asshole had almost returned to its normal size but Marilyn's fisting had left her asshole a bit open and it would prove quite the sight if someone saw her in this position. Without a watch, Jennifer could not readily tell if the two minute exposure had passed. She began to slowly count to 120.

Jennifer was feeling as submissive as ever and she didn't want the feeling to end. She stayed in position with her asscheeks spread for an additional two minutes before letting go of her asscheeks and turning around. She began the crawl back to her apartment and reaching her door, she pushed it open and crawled inside before standing and closing the door.

Jennifer ran to her bedroom and sprawled on her bed, her fingers finding her wet slit. As she played with herself, she wondered if the mystery dominant had seen her. She wondered what would he, or she, demand of her next time. She imagined all types of scenarios as her orgasm came. She fell into a very deep sleep.

Jennifer thought about her late night adventure as she dressed the next morning. It was, she thought, exciting. She loved being naked, but she already knew this from her adventures at Club 35. She knew she was sexually happiest if she was being dominated and used sexually by those dominating her. But being naked in a place where it was not expected, where it could lead to serious problems, was exciting. It added to her excitement. She hoped there would be more.

The next two days went by quickly. Work took up much of her time and Jennifer tried to push the experiences she had in her hallway out of her mind. Every day when she returned home, she looked for an envelope with new instructions and was disappointed if there wasn't one. Five days had passed and nothing. Robin had been hired and that, beside the regular workload, was all that happened. Jennifer didn't see Robin and Mark reported that there were no indications of a problem.

"Any plans this weekend?" Mark asked Thursday night as they were leaving.

"No, none really. I thought about going to the Club, but I'm not sure. What about you?"

"The same. I'm a guard next week so I might go this week."

They said their good nights and Jennifer headed home. She wondered if she would get another letter. There was a part of her that didn't want that to happen but it was a very small part. She was hoping that there would be something for her. Jennifer knew that her submissive nature was growing. It was something that she knew would remain with her for a long time. Despite the ordeals she had been through at the Club, she always knew she was safe. There would be no risk of discovery. This new experience with obeying the directions of an unseen, unknown dominant was, to Jennifer, exciting.

Jennifer opened her mailbox in the lobby of her condo. She glanced quickly at the contents of her mailbox and her heart, already beating fast with anticipation, beat faster when she saw another envelope. She quickly went upstairs to her apartment and opened the envelope. Before reading the letter, however, Jennifer had a thought. She went into her bedroom and began to undress. When she was naked, she walked back out to her living room and opened the curtains. She turned on a light and then sat down to read the letter.

"You will put on your collar and you will crawl naked out your door at 11:00 PM. You will stop in front of Apartment 10-F and knock. When the door opens you will crawl inside and obey all instructions. If you do not follow these instructions, there will be no more letters."

Apartment 10-F, Jennifer thought. She tried to remember who lived there. She thought it might be a married couple she had seen once or twice but never really talked to them. Maybe it was Mr. Stevens. She had talked to him a few times. Jennifer thought that he was retired. In any case, it didn't matter to Jennifer. Whatever the mystery dominant, or dominants, wanted she would comply. She quickly decided to take a shower and get herself ready for whatever was to come that evening.

As Jennifer dried herself off, she realized that she would need to visit Barbara again for a waxing. She also wanted to find out more about the woman who had sold herself into sexual slavery. Jennifer did finally admit to herself that the idea intrigued her. She finished her preparations and went to her bedroom and retrieved the black collar. She had an hour to go, but she put the collar on. She waited for 11:00 o'clock to come. She resisted the urge to masturbate, but sat on her leather chair with her legs spread.

When it was time, Jennifer walked to her front door and turned the bolt so the door would not lock. She then sunk to her knees and crawled out of her apartment. She knew that 10-F was just past the elevators. She made her way slowly toward the apartment and to whatever was waiting for her there. She crawled past the elevators and reached 10-F. Was she supposed to knock? Was she supposed to wait there? Jennifer decided to knock.

"So you have arrived. Cameron didn't think you would. But Roger and I did." A woman's voice said. "Do, uh, crawl in."

Jennifer crawled into the apartment. Not knowing where to go, she stopped inside the hallway.

"Keep going. Into the living room," the female voice instructed.

Jennifer continued to crawl toward the living room. Glancing up, she saw two men sitting on chairs divided by a large sofa. She was glad to reach the carpeted floor of the living room as her knees were hurting from crawling on the hallway tile.

"Stop. Raise up on your knees and put your hands behind your head." The woman ordered.

Jennifer, the feeling of subspace enveloping her, complied.

"As I told you, I think this one is very submissive. Is that correct, Ms. Lowe, or do you prefer Jennifer or some other name like slut or bitch."

Jennifer looked up into the face of the speaker. It was Mr. Stevens, her older neighbor.

"I do not like being called names. Jennifer will be fine and yes, sir, I am very submissive." Jennifer replied.

The other male, who Jennifer assumed was the woman's husband, asked Jennifer if she liked walking the halls of their building naked. Jennifer replied that she did.

"When you are submissive, do you just go naked or do other things happen?" The woman asked.

"Yes. Other things happen." Jennifer replied. She didn't know if she should say what those things were and decided to wait and see if they asked.

"Before we continue, I think introductions are in order. I think you know me. I am Roger Stevens. I was the one that saw you walk naked and I have been sending you the letters. I am friends with the Jackson's, Harriet and Cameron, who are your hosts tonight."

Jennifer looked at the three people. Roger stood up and walked towards her. He reached down and felt her tits, pulling on her nipples, but not hard. He let go of Jennifer's tits and told her to turn around. Jennifer shuffled around, keeping her hands behind her head. When she finished turning, her back was to them.

"Good. Now lower your head to the floor and spread your legs." Roger ordered.

Jennifer lowered her head and spread her legs as wide as she could. She felt two slaps on her ass. Roger commented that that the first time he had seen Jennifer walk nude down the corridor, her ass was well marked.

"You weren't just spanked, were you?" Roger asked.

"No." Jennifer replied. When she didn't offer more information, Roger spanked four more times.

"Tell us!" Harriet ordered.

"A paddle, crop and a whip." Jennifer replied.

"How many men punished you?" Cameron asked.

"I don't remember. Men and women."

"Really, women too?" Harriet asked. "Do you like women to punish you?"

"Yes."

There was silence for a minute or two. Roger sat down and Jennifer could sense that Harriet had stood up and was now next to her. She felt Harriet rub her ass and then deliver four spanks, two to each asscheek.

"What else do you do with women?" Harriet asked.

Jennifer replied that anything they wanted, she would do. She shivered as she felt Harriet's finger slide down her ass crack and stop at her asshole. Harriet's exploration continued as she slid her finger into Jennifer's pussy.

"I think she likes to be fucked in the ass because she has a real cute pucker. She is also very wet." Harriet announced before sitting down.

Cameron stood up and moved behind Jennifer's upturned ass. He began to spank Jennifer, harder than the others. He didn't stop at four, either. When he was done, Jennifer was squirming her ass, alleviating the discomfort from Cameron's spanking.

"Up on your knees and turn back around." Roger instructed.

Jennifer rose and turned. Without being told she put her hands behind her head and pushed her tits forward.

"It seems we have discovered our very own submissive plaything." Harriet said smiling. "I think we are going to have a great deal of fun."

Jennifer looked at the three people. She was enjoying the humiliation of being naked in front of her neighbor's. Yet, this wasn't as secure as being at the Club. Mark and the Club rules were not here to protect her. She knew that there were things that she needed to address. Jennifer stood up.

"I want this to continue but if it does, there are some things I want understood. I will not let our time together interfere with my work or my own social life. Under no circumstances will I be called any names other than my own. If I say "red" you stop whatever you're doing. But, I will probably never say it. You may use me anyway you wish. My body is yours to do whatever you wish. Is that acceptable to the three of you?"

"May we introduce others into our time together?" Cameron asked and Jennifer replied that others would be acceptable.

"Then, we agree." Harriet said.

Jennifer returned to her knees and put her hands behind her head. This time she made sure to point her tits at the two men. Jennifer looked at the two men. They just stared at Jennifer. Harriet, however, had a slight grin as she looked at Jennifer.

"Spread your legs." Harriet snapped.

Jennifer did as she was told, spreading her legs as wide as she could in her kneeling position. Harriet stood up and walked behind Jennifer. She slid her arms down Jennifer's chest until she reached Jennifer's nipples. She pinched Jennifer's nipples and then pulled them out until Jennifer winced. Harriet let go and began to squeeze Jennifer's tits.

"I don't think Harriet should have all the fun." Roger said as he got up and began to take off his pants and underwear.

Jennifer watched him undress and saw that the older man was fairly fit looking. His cock, though not the biggest Jennifer had ever had, was erect and sticking straight out from Roger's body. Jennifer knew what was coming as Roger approached her. Without being told, Jennifer opened her mouth and Roger pushed his cock in. Harriet continued to play with Jennifer's tits as Roger moved his cock in and out of Jennifer's mouth.

Harriet's husband Cameron had undressed and was standing next to Harriet. She let go of one of Jennifer's tits and began to rub Cameron's cock.

"Where do you want to fuck her?" Harriet asked.

"In her pussy while she is eating you, I think. But, let Roger finish."

Roger was moving his cock back and forth in Jennifer's mouth and she knew that his orgasm was close. She moved her tongue over his cock head and that action was all Roger needed. He shot his cum into Jennifer's mouth. Not being told to collect the cum in her mouth, Jennifer swallowed each time Roger filled her mouth. When he had stopped cumming, Jennifer licked his cock clean.

"Best blowjob I have had in quite a long time. I think I will watch the two of you have your fun."

Roger moved away and sat on the couch to watch the three way that was about to happen. Jennifer hadn't realized as she was sucking Roger, that Harriet had stopped playing with her tits in order to undress. Jennifer saw Harriet in front of her. She had bigger tits that Jennifer did and a neatly trimmed bush. When she turned, Jennifer saw that Harriet's ass was definitely her best feature.

"To the bedroom, I think. It will be more comfortable than the floor." Cameron said.

Cameron helped Jennifer stand, an action that Jennifer didn't expect. The four people walked to the bedroom. Harriet laid down in the middle of the bed. Roger, now dressed, sat in a chair. Jennifer crawled up on the bed as Harriet brought her knees up and opened her legs. Jennifer could feel Cameron behind her as he rubbed Jennifer's slit.

Jennifer lowered her head and began to lick Harriet's pussy, running her tongue from the bottom of Harriet's slit up toward her clit. As she ran her tongue over Harriet's clit, small moans coming from Harriet told Jennifer that she was pleasing her new mistress. She felt Cameron's hands on her hips and his cock poke at the entrance to her pussy. Cameron entered her slowly, almost sensually. This time it was Jennifer who moaned as Cameron began to fuck Jennifer.

Jennifer could tell that Harriet was getting close and concentrated on Harriet's clit. She was also very wet and Jennifer made sure to suck as much of Harriet's wetness as she could. Cameron stopped moving his cock in and out of Jennifer. He was as deep in her as he could be. Jennifer didn't want him to stop. She was enjoying the fucking.

Harriet clamped her knees around Jennifer's head as she came. Her legs splayed open after she came. Cameron slapped Jennifer's ass.

"Move your ass back and forth. Make me cum."

Jennifer wanted to hear that. She moved her ass forward and back, feeling Cameron's cock slide in and out of her very wet pussy.

"She is really enjoying this." Roger commented.

Cameron gripped Jennifer's hips and drove his cock into Jennifer's pussy as he came. Jennifer was close to an orgasm herself and she slowly milked Cameron's cock with her pussy. When she came she lowered her head onto Harriet's pussy and began to lick her again. But Harriet could take no more and she rolled away, while Cameron was still inside Jennifer. When Cameron finally withdrew, Jennifer made no attempt to get off the bed. She had entered that familiar realm of subspace and she didn't want to leave.

Cameron looked at Jennifer's upturned ass. He reached for her pussy and stuck two fingers into Jennifer's very warm opening and scooped up his cum from inside Jennifer. He brought his fingers over to Jennifer's mouth and she sucked his fingers clean. More fingers entered her and then Harriet pushed her cum covered fingers into Jennifer's mouth. She moved away from Jennifer's mouth and slapped her hard on the ass.

"Crawl back to the living room." Harriet ordered and Jennifer got off the bed and sank to her knees, bent forward and crawled back toward the living room, her three new dominants followed behind her, watching her ass move as she crawled.

When they reached the living room, Roger told her to get on her knees. Jennifer complied.

"You may crawl back to your apartment. We will be in touch soon." Roger said and Jennifer began to crawl toward the front door. Harriet opened the door and as Jennifer crawled out and turned toward her apartment, Harriet stopped her.

"Where do you think you're going? Crawl to the far end of the hallway, then crawl back to your apartment."

Jennifer turned and began to crawl toward the far end of the hall. She reached the far end, turned around and began to crawl back toward her apartment. When she reached Harriet and Cameron's apartment, Harriet stopped her.

"You really enjoy this, don't you?"

Jennifer looked up into Harriet's face. "You have no idea." Jennifer replied. She waited to see if Harriet would reply but she remained quiet. Jennifer continued her crawl toward her apartment. She pushed her door open and crawled inside. When the door closed behind her, she stood up and went directly to her bedroom. Jennifer was as wet as she had ever been and it didn't take her long to orgasm.

The rest of the weekend passed without any letters or submissive adventures. She did remain naked all weekend, not dressing until she left for her office on Monday. Mark had given her any information she needed to be aware of before asking if she had a good weekend.

"Pretty quiet." Jennifer lied. She wasn't sure how Mark would react to her being dominated outside of Club 35. She wasn't really sure that the new adventures with her neighbor's would give her what she needed. It seemed to be more sexual with them, more submissive at the Club.

"I thought I might see you at the Club." Mark said.

"No, I really wasn't in the mood. How's Robin working out?" Jennifer said, changing the subject.

"Haven't heard anything one way or the other. I think Christine and her are having lunch together today or tomorrow."

They finished talking and Mark left Jennifer's office. Jennifer thought that she would like to be a fly on the wall and listen in on Christine and Robin's conversation. She made a mental note to ask Christine about it later in the week.