Club Inzest 03

Story Info
The sensual love between Lee and his daughter.
3.8k words
4.48
45k
13
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/11/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Club Inzest 3: Stripper Daughter

by Micaela Reynolds as told to BrettJ © 2009

I consider myself very lucky. Despite the setbacks of my earlier life, I have a lot of love in my life. My wife is my best friend and my soulmate, gender doesn't figure into it. We share a bed, we share our bodies and we share our minds and hearts. When Debra and I found each other, our worlds came together, both emotionally and sexually and our family is a happy by-product of that love.

Last night, I was sharing a wonderful family love session with Sharon and my son, Paul. Paul was screwing me slowly from behind while I ate my daughter's sweet, warm cunt with loving, long licks. Beside us, also having inter-family fun, were Debra and her children, although after all this time, we consider all of us a family.

Debra and her children always look so beautiful when they have sex. I think part of the reason is her twins, Chris and Christina, seem to know exactly how to turn their mother on, they're very seductive when they make love to her. There's always lots of love to watch in the beginning, it is very sexy.

While I was licking her nipples, Sharon asked me a rather poignant question. She wanted to know "Mom, why is it that people think just because we don't lead the normal, run-of-the-mill lifestyle, people assume we can't be romantic or know true love?"

Sharon's eyes closed as Mommy was sucking her nipples a second later and her brother's big cock was fucking me from behind, but the question did stay with me for quite a while after. With my wife and family all snuggled together later that night – we have two King-Sized beds pushed together – I couldn't rest my mind until I mulled it over. Then I remembered the story of one of our newer members and thought relaying his story to some of you might let you know that I believe those who make love to their own families can indeed love and be loved, despite what me considered an aberrant lifestyle. After reading this, I hope you will agree. Lee is a lovely man and I'm happy to call him my friend.

****

I'm glad Janna and I found "Club Inzest", a place where we can come and socialize, not having to hide our true relationship or feelings for one another. Debra and Michy are forever in my heart for starting this place. Michy asked if I'd like to share our story and I thought, why not?

Being single far more often then I am part of a couple, I'd found a few strip clubs in the Toronto area I liked. House of Lancaster, the Landing Strip, the Zanzibar – I was known at all of them. Now, I'm not going to say which one I was hanging out at when all this started, but it is my favorite and I sat there, nursing my second – and last – beer. Miranda had walked out the day before and I wasn't going to get drunk, I'd been that route before, several times, in fact. Bert, the bartender / manager, was a friend and I knew he'd cut me off in he had to. He's been there for all my breakups, including my marriage 25 years ago.

Bert also pointed me in the direction of the girls who might be willing to fuck or might be willing to earn a few bucks fucking. I rarely went a week without getting laid, single or not. Oh, I could get girlfriends, working as a Hockey Coach, I keep in good shape – but in the time since breakup and new girlfriend, I didn't like to go without. Yeah, I'm a horndog, sue me.

Anyway, I'm nursing this beer and thinking about heading out, when the music blares and this – girl – comes on-stage. Wow – what a girl!

I had never seen anyone so beautiful in all my life and I've dated Playboy Playmates – well, one anyway. The young woman was of medium height, with pale blonde hair, an amazing body that was clad in a filmy negligee with a black bra and tiny panties underneath. What was really sensual about her was that she didn't move like the typical stripper – she had a grace most of them don't have, she moved and whirled about, keeping perfect time with the music, teasing the crowd and keeping them on the edge of their seats. Myself included.

I rarely pay attention to the girls beyond a cursory glance, but this young woman had me from her very first move. I wanted her to stay on stage forever, but she did the traditional 4 songs and was off stage. I was about to motion to Bert and have him send her over to me so I could buy her a drink, but I didn't need to. She walked over to my table and sat in the chair beside me, crossing those long legs of hers. Up close, she was even more beautiful, with beguiling blue eyes and soft, pink lips I wanted to kiss right away. I knew enough to play it cool, so I waited for her to say something.

"Hi," she said in a voice that was sweet and a bit melodious.

"Hello," I responded, lost in those gorgeous eyes. "I was about to ask you over for a drink, but I'm glad that you came over on your own."

"Thank You. I saw you come in and wanted to come over and say hello."

"I'm flattered such a pretty young thing as you would come over and sit with an old guy like me and ... "

The blonde started to laugh and it got more raucous. "Oh my God, you have no idea who I am, do you?" I felt like an idiot, her laughing was getting near-hysterical. Had I met her before or had a one-night stand and forgotten? Trying to clear the cobwebs from my head, I knew the answer to both was no. This was not the kind of woman a man forgets.

I turned to the girl and tried to think of something to say and then she spoke and said "Lee, I'm Janna."

It didn't register at first and then it did – it hit me like a ton of bricks. Janna – Jannifer – my daughter!

I hadn't seen or heard from Janna in nearly 18 years, her Mom and I divorced when Janna was about 3 years of age. I had written letters, but never heard a word and eventually, I stopped trying. It had not been a pleasant divorce, Janna's mom, Zsanette, could be a vindictive bitch.

Janna had stopped laughing and was a lot calmer right now; she placed her hand on mine and said "I'm very glad to see you, although I wish it had been sooner. Daddy, I've missed you so much – why didn't you ever answer any of my letters?"

I knew something had been up. "Janna, I never received any letters. Not a single one, did you get any of mine?" Those beautiful eyes of hers teared up.

"No – I thought you'd forgotten about me, I ... " and then she just lost it. Bert was about to come over, but I waved him off and helped Janna calm down.

" Mom!" Janna spat venomously. "Another reason not to talk to that bitch!" Janna went on to explain that her mother had caught her with her then-boyfriend making out and had freaked. They had a huge argument and Janna had packed her bags and moved out. That had been a little over 3 years earlier, Janna kept up her studies in music and dance, but expenses got a bit too much. A friend worked here as a dancer, knew Janna needed money and made the suggestion. She'd been working here about a month, she told me.

I became a regular patron at the place, ostensibly to see my daughter and share part of her day, but if I were being honest, that wasn't the real reason. I loved watching her dance. I told her she could quit and I'd help her financially, but she just looked at me with her beautiful eyes and said she'd been given a beautiful body and she didn't mind showing it, she loved to dance and if she made someone's day a bit brighter by showing a bit of skin, that was fine with her. Then she'd dance and move around on that stage and I'd be lost in her beauty and sensual movements.

Janna had a sense of style I'd never seen in another dancer, everything she did was carefully planned out. Her movements were slow and perfectly timed, her choice of wardrobe was meticulously planned right down to her shoes and her music was never intrusive, it fit each set to a "T". I became smitten watching my daughter dance and had to admit, she got me horny a few times. I wondered if she knew it at all, because sometimes she'd notice me watching her and wink. I figured I was just being ridiculous, she was just paying attention to her Daddy.

After a few months, we started spending time together away from work. We'd meet for lunch or dinner, we went to Baton Rouge one night, which she loved, and we'd talk and I'd sometimes fade out, losing myself in her beauty. I spent a great deal of time looking at that beautiful face of hers and looking into those baby-blue eyes. I had a crush on my own daughter and there was nothing I could do about it, it was my issue, not Janna's. I had it all under control, or so I thought.

One afternoon, I went to see her at work and – it's hard to explain, but Janna's mood and style was totally different that day. She danced a much more explicit set, she really amped it up and I bet the temperature in the club went up by around 25º. Janna came offstage, panting and sweating, but still beautiful. She gave me a kiss on the cheek and said "Where are we eating later, Daddy?"

I had made the decision over the past few months to let Janna into my world a bit more, so I told her "Baby, I've cooked us a nice Italian meal and it's simmering at my place. When you finish today, we'll go eat, does that sound okay?"

Janna clapped her hands, got up and wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me. "Oh Daddy, that sounds wonderful. I love Italian food, I can hardly wait."

Every set Janna did over the next 3 hours was highly sensual and much more explicit, far more erotic than her normal routines. I couldn't take my eyes off her the whole time I was there. Despite a few of the other dancers, most of whom were my past conquests, flirting with me, I barely noticed any of them. Janna was really putting her all into each routine and if she had been any other girl, I would have done my best to take her home and fuck her.

Arm in arm, we left the club, Janna chatting animatedly. I tried to pay attention, but all I could see was her sensual body, her gorgeous legs in her miniskirt and heels, the sweet swaying of her buttocks, that gorgeous hair and face – I just reined it in and determined to make it another nice evening for Janna and me.

We got to my two-bedroom apartment and Janna looked around a bit and then looked at me. "Tch – you need a woman's touch Daddy, you're messy. Mom would've had your head."

"Yes, but as we have established, your mother is a ball-busting bitch."

Janna laughed and set her Gym bag in the corner, it was where she kept her regular clothes and anything else she wanted to bring home with her. She and a friend lived nearby, but the friend was having her girlfriend over tonight – yes, that kind of girlfriend – so in the course of our walk, we had decided that Janna would stay at my place tonight, in the spare bedroom.

Janna fussed about, picking up magazines and organizing garbage and cleaning while I got supper ready. My daughter was as meticulous about tidying up as she was about everything else, within 30 minutes, my place looked better than it had in years. She came to the table and gave me another kiss and said "I'll come over and help from time to time, Daddy. I don't want you living like this."

We sat down to dinner and I ate a rather nice meal and drank some nice Chianti while my daughter ate happily and chatted. That smile, that beautiful face – why there wasn't a special man in her life was beyond me, she was simply the prettiest little doll I had ever seen. I knew she wasn't gay, although from snippets of the conversation, I think she might have tried a few girl-on-girl dalliances with her roomie. She just sat there, one heel-clad foot swinging to and fro as she ate and I knew I'd never get over my crush. If she hadn't been my daughter, this was the kind of woman worth risking another marriage for.

We had a nice chocolate Pudding Cake for dessert and it was so cute, she got little smidges of chocolate over her face, and then gave me a chocolaty kiss. It was nice that she had a good appetite, but as Jannifer told me numerous times, working out and dancing on that hot stage kept the pounds off. She didn't have any spare fat, her legs were perfect and her body was sheer perfection.

It was nearing midnight and Janna said she was getting tired, so we tidied up and left the dishes until morning. Janna went into the spare room to get ready for bed and I put our wine glasses and coffee cups on the counter. I heard her call my name and turned around.

Janna was wearing the identical outfit she'd worn the first day I'd seen her, the pale negligee with the black bra, panties and heels. She'd done her hair again and added some makeup, if anything, she was more beautiful then she had been that first time.

"Time for bed, Daddy," she smiled at me, walking towards me, heels clicking on my laminate flooring. She kissed me this time, but not like a daughter – her tongue went into my mouth and she pressed tight against me, her body pliant and yielding. I kissed back, long and hard, my mind fogged by her beauty, until I regained my senses and moved away.

"Janna no, we can't – darling, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever known and I want you more than anything on God's green earth, I won't deny that – but I'm still your father." I was trying to make one final attempt to be a good guy and not the horny bastard I knew I really was.

Janna wasn't having it. She pulled me close again and those eyes looked deep into mine. "Daddy, no more. Yes, you're my father, but you didn't raise me and I'm an adult. I make my own choices. From the very beginning, you've been looking at me like a woman and not as your daughter. Daddy, you've been a wonderful Daddy and a good friend, but stop – I don't need a Daddy anymore, I need a lover and I've chosen you."

I pulled Janna close and this time it was me that did the kissing. I'd had it with resisting, Janna had worn me down. I was GaGa for her, head over heels and if this was what we both wanted, who was I to fight it? I picked her up and carried her into my bedroom and placed her on the bed, she had the happiest expression on her face.

"I've been trying to get your attention for weeks, Daddy," Janna cooed. "I figured if my sexy routines today didn't get to you, I was going to get you drunk and have my way with you."

"You were doing all that on purpose?"

"Yes. I wanted you to see me Daddy, I've wanted that almost since the beginning. I want you as a man Daddy, as my man and I think we both feel it. Come here lover, and fuck your woman."

Janna got me on the bed and mounted me, she slid the filmy top off, leaving only that sexy bra and panties, her beautiful skin and smooth belly, the tiny navel piercing. She sat up a bit and looked at me, saying "Well darling, what do you think?"

I didn't miss a beat. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen and I am so in love with you, it hurts to look at you." I sighed, my own eyes moist with tears. She leaned down and kissed me, fingernails tracing down my chest.

"I wish you could have been the first Daddy, but you will be the last. I'm yours Daddy, forever if you want that. Take my bra off, I want you to love my tits."

If I wanted her? It was all I could do to keep from crying with joy, when her breasts spilled free, they were perfect, round and bouncy. I moved from one to the other, licking one, stroking them gently, nibbling each nipple and raising tiny little Goosebumps on her skin. Janna cooed and lifted herself up, sliding the panties off. I had seen her naked before, but not this close, and not in this context. Janna set about undressing me, but like everything she did, put some tease into it. She played and toyed with each button, she'd stop and kiss me a bit, then continue. I let the woman I loved do whatever she wanted and when I was naked, she went to work. Her mouth, soft and skilled, went down, down, down, licking her way to my cock. Janna took it in her tiny hand, then looked at me with those eyes and sucked it into her mouth. She gave head as she did everything, sensually, with a tongue that swirled and nuzzled, she used her fingers to tickle my balls as she sucked, she was between my legs and if this was a dream, I didn't want to wake up!

"Ohhh Janna, I've never ... if you only knew ... damn girl, that's good, but I don't want to cum in your mouth."

"Do it, Daddy! It'll show me how much you love me and accept all this. Give me your cum Daddy, give it to your daughter-slut. I'll do anything for you Daddy, forever!" and Janna set about making me cum, swallowing every drop and not missing any.

She grinned lovingly as she let my cock go and then I told her "Beautiful women should be made love to as well." I spread her perfect legs and ate her perfect little pussy until she howled for me to stop. I went a step beyond until she was yelping with joy and cumming on my seeking tongue. She was an explosive little minx, she came in rivulets that trickled down her thighs.

"Finally," she sighed, snuggling into my chest.

"Yes, finally," I agreed, holding her close. "Now, young lady, did I hear you say you were my slut?" I grinned.

"Yes Daddy, anything my man wants. Whore, slut, bitch – I'm yours!" Janna enthused, joy coming over her features.

"Well baby, we've made love, but sluts should get fucked, don't you agree?" I leered.

"Oh yes, Daddy, absolutely. I should be fucked by your big cock and often, that's my role, to be a fuckslut for my man. Come and get me stud, give me that fuckin' hard dick and make me cum and shoot in my pussy. I'm yours, you big-dicked bastard, give it to me!"

I flipped her over and saw the perfect ass on my perfect daughter wiggling at me and I grabbed her hips and slid my dick into her well-lubricated cunt. She fucked back with perfect intensity, writhing and bucking her hips, knowing just what to do.

"Ohhh yeah, fucking great cock, give it to me Daddy-lover, fuck me, fuck me forever. Such a good dick, it's all mine, screw me stud, make your little slut cummmm!!" she growled.

I wasn't letting her off that easy. All those months of pent-up lust were coming to the surface, so I fucked her that way for quite some time, then I let her mount me and she rode me, facing me, her tits bouncing, her body gleaming from our sexual exertions, yet all the while, a blissful expression on her beautiful features.

We came together and fell asleep together, waking up in the morning and sharing a shower. Turns out, we both have a passion for shower sex, so we made love again under the spray, her blonde hair matted to her body, her skin gleaming as I pounded into her while she braced herself against the stall. The water was almost cold when we finished. I called in sick to work and we spent the day talking, fucking, resting, fucking, and talking some more.

Janna is still a dancer, we're putting the money away for a nice house where we can be together. I still watch her dance every day, but I know if I want a Private dance, I only have to ask. I work as her manager and we're happy together, my daughter-wife and I. I found my soulmate in an unexpected place, but it's right for us.

Tonight, her friend Monica is coming over to join us for our first threesome. Janna has been wanting to sleep with Monica for a while now, but I would have been happy to fuck only her for the rest of my life. Janna said she wouldn't have that, besides, I'd have to have someone to fuck in a few months while she is growing bigger with our twins.

****

Lee and Janna are members of our club in good standing and Janna and Sharon often go out for coffee and talk. Janna enjoys an occasional fling with another girl, all of us have tasted her sweetness, but Lee is the only man for Janna. She recently had their twins, a boy and a girl and Lee is a very proud papa – of all of his children.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers